AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Claymore

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2009-12-17, 13:57   Link #661
Galatea33
the opposing wind

Send a message via Yahoo to Galatea33
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiek927 View Post
*snickers

Yeah sure, good one, haha. Whatever you say .

I remember all too well how that debate went with Flora .

I laugh everytime a woman says that, I really do .
Oh Shieky yer not a woman.
How would you know so well ?

Women are very creative with their tongue and multiple languages and facial expression we are too creative

* Read da sig and do it! Cos' Ophelia says sO
Old 2009-12-17, 14:00   Link #662
Shiek927
Thread Hijacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galatea33 View Post
Oh Shieky yer not a woman.
How would you know so well ?

Women are very creative with their tongue and multiple languages and facial expression we are too creative
I don't have to be a woman to know about women Galatea , Roflmao

And yes, I know women can be very creative and good with their tongue , mouth too .

Re-read my post, I made some edits .

---

Sorry if I'm being crude with my vocab guys, this issue just gets this kind of reaction out of me .
Old 2009-12-17, 14:05   Link #663
Galatea33
the opposing wind

@ Hegey :
The only prob is the percentage of males remaining on earth are smaller comparing to the females. Now I won't argue the facts of the lame catfight, but male should blame their testosterone first instead

And you should count attitude and the female personality as well VuV

Males control themselves? ~bah XD Lemme suffer from laughters until the morning

@ Shieky:
No worries Shieky, but I prefer the word Charming with Principles more than Old Fashioned ahem* excuuuse me XD !
It depends on the women . But in major places in Asia, you don't see that stuff like everywhere, still .

Old 2009-12-17, 14:07   Link #664
Gangsta Spanksta
Fanfic Writer

Send a message via AIM to Gangsta Spanksta Send a message via Yahoo to Gangsta Spanksta
Well I do have to admit, I do hear women talking about sex more often then men. That is once you get to a certain age barrier, where teenage boys brag a lot.
Old 2009-12-17, 14:07   Link #665
Shiek927
Thread Hijacker

I guess you're just one of those really polite, old-fashioned types Galatea. Nothing wrong with being prudish; really, it's better then the otherside of the spectrum

Quote:
Well I do have to admit, I do hear women talking about sex more often then men. That is once you get to a certain age barrier, where teenage boys brag a lot.
, exactly, it's all high school. Once you've actually become an adult and seen the real world, you realize these little cliches don't exist. Women are just as flamboyant about sex as men are.

And just for good measure, women are crazier then men when they're drunk too....I mean, crazy .
Old 2009-12-17, 14:13   Link #666
Galatea33
the opposing wind

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gangsta Spanksta View Post
Gee Gangsta, girls grown up faster than boys at that age
Pls forgive our explicit topic V__V it's natural to discuss that since early age, since we are the ones with da wombs ya know

It's not like having cheesy pop corn and marshmallow XD it's hard stuff with responsibility XD

So you see what we were thinking when we talk dirty it's all pure knowledge V__V, not wild imagination V__V.

Edit:

Well, 10 % is wild stuff, the 90% is for informative reasons

Old 2009-12-17, 14:14   Link #667
Shiek927
Thread Hijacker

I admit Hedge, it got a laugh out of me .

Sorry, I really wasn't trying to start a male vs female war here. I just can't help by laugh and react whenever somebody says females are less sexual then men. I've met too many women in my life who've basically killed that stereotype.

But like I said, it's not bad; I can't say I like the women who are flamboyant about it, too brash and talkative for my tastes. I prefer nice "pure" girls....like Galatea

------

...............Roflmao

Get back everyone, Galatea is feminist .

Seriously, are you just going to keep bashing our gender for shits and giggles? ., haven't even responded to my posts .
Old 2009-12-17, 14:19   Link #668
Galatea33
the opposing wind

Quote:
Originally Posted by HegemonKhan View Post
EXACTLY!!!!

FEWER COMPETITORS AND WE GET MULTIPLE WOMEN AS WELL AND MUCH GREATER-BETTER "SCENERY" FOR OUR EYES TO GAZE AROUND AT

*GRINS*

We like it this (greater female population then males) way
My good friend, Hegey ...
I dunno whether I shud cry or laugh

XD let's all jolly and sings together as we're watching Helen's cutting the apple trees...

@ Shieky:

Shieky I listen to ya I really do!
I just like being manipulative and cover it all in mist

oh well, you should know women well

Old 2009-12-17, 14:23   Link #669
Shiek927
Thread Hijacker

Yeeeeeeah, well, anyways, I think we should move onto something else now
Old 2009-12-17, 14:24   Link #670
Galatea33
the opposing wind

ah a white flag already, Shiek?

tsk .

Old 2009-12-17, 14:29   Link #671
Shiek927
Thread Hijacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galatea33 View Post
ah a white flag already, Shiek?

tsk .
You really want to continue this Galatea? Really?

I mean hey, go right ahead, but the last thing I want is to get in trouble with the mods because I was part of a gender war on the forum

By all means, keep playing , you've already gotten a laugh out of me today.

---

Hedge, don't bother, you're wasting your time on this and just liable to get into trouble about it.
Old 2009-12-17, 14:34   Link #672
Galatea33
the opposing wind

Shieky we have more similarities than we can ever deny XD I shall be nice and keep it clean in da forum V__V Gala always try to keep her promise.....

<.< reading Hegey's post >.>
*feels nausea in a good way XD

Hegey, I can't believe you said harems XD, cut that medieval sourced tradition from your mind already! XD
And yes, you're my friend alright ~

Old 2009-12-17, 22:36   Link #673
revan5
Dark Lord of Animesuki

Location: The Kingdom of Orange...you can't beat the Cuse, in basketball or snowfall!
Quote:
someone pointed this out to me, which i thought was really interesting....

this person said that when Clare "birthed" naked out of the Destroyer, it seemed that Clare's stigmata was gone, and so was Irene's arm.

i haven't personally gone back yet myself and re-take a look at this but....

As for me, I don't think we ever get to see the stigmata, and so nor would we ever see if it is gone or not, as that area is never shown.

Also, we'd have no way of knowing whether the arm is Irene's or Clare's, as the only thing that we had to distinguish Irene's arm was her unique long leather glove-arm wrap thing article of clothing over her arm.

but i am throwing this out here, to see what you all think of this person's comment.
Hegemon, you're dragging up the old "flesh transfer" debate of that very chapter. I was of the opinion Claire had picked up flesh from the Destroyer itself, and was yet more bizarrely hybridized than before. Others were of the opinion she wasn't, but for me personally, the arms appeared to "grow" out of the Destroyer, not push through it. Meaning Claire's flesh was being absorbed until moments prior into the Destroyer.

Whether this means Claire now has hybridized Awakened flesh in her body now or not, we simply don't know. One thing is for sure, if she's still got the stigmata, it's not obvious. Perhaps it is small or has been reduced with time...

How the warriors of Claymore OUGHT to look: http://forums.animesuki.com/showpost...ostcount=12541
http://forums.animesuki.com/showpost...ostcount=12530
"So Shiek, now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb!"
Old 2009-12-17, 23:13   Link #674
revan5
Dark Lord of Animesuki

Location: The Kingdom of Orange...you can't beat the Cuse, in basketball or snowfall!
Quote:
i believe i joined this site after that chapter section, and/or regardless wasn't aware of this discussion having come up already.

so, what your post contributes is that:

you agree with the person that Clare probably-possible got something out of it (from the Destroyer).

care to address about the topic though?

what about Clare's right arm? does she have a new arm of her own, or does she still have Irene's arm?

what about the Stigmata... did the Destroyer "cleanse" her of it?
A better question is whether anything physical she has still resembles its old nature. If the right arm is changed, then almost certainly the left is as well, as are her brains, head, and rest of body. The problem is nobody knows what something like that would mean for how Claire's body would behave near its limits. Could she be more powerful? Possibly. It will however make going to her limits a more uncertain event if she's using the Quick Sword in conjunction with her right arm.

The problem for us Hegemon, is that besides noticing a difference prior when her "Teresa" left arm awakened alongside Irene's right arm, is that we're not sure that would be the case. I'm hoping we see a difference, but chances are whatever flesh she picked up was minor in nature. The real change we'll notice will be her ability to awaken body parts at will and wreak wanton carnage without poking holes in comrades...

I'm hopeful that her body's change will allow her to shape it using Yoki in incredible ways. For instance, I'm hopeful Claire could awaken wings on her back to escape from otherwise impossible situations. She could be like the opposite of Priscilla, the angel of Rabona or something like that. I'd get a lot of joy out of something like that happening. It would seem so appropriate, especially if her wings physically resembled the statues of the Goddesses Teresa and Claire.

How the warriors of Claymore OUGHT to look: http://forums.animesuki.com/showpost...ostcount=12541
http://forums.animesuki.com/showpost...ostcount=12530
"So Shiek, now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb!"
Old 2009-12-17, 23:21   Link #675
Shiek927
Thread Hijacker

Quote:
I'm hopeful that her body's change will allow her to shape it using Yoki in incredible ways. For instance, I'm hopeful Claire could awaken wings on her back to escape from otherwise impossible situations. She could be like the opposite of Priscilla, the angel of Rabona or something like that. I'd get a lot of joy out of something like that happening. It would seem so appropriate, especially if her wings physically resembled the statues of the Goddesses Teresa and Claire.
I personally would prefer and find it more appropriate if the wings were like bats or like a demons.
Old 2009-12-18, 07:31   Link #676
MisterJB
Warden of the West

Quote:

also, rafaela's yoki powers, both her Soul Link knowledge and her "revival link", would be used to revive and awaken teresa and thus allow them to awaken as a merged being, or with the unlikely priscilla.
Mere words can't express how much I dislike this idea. It's all fine and dandy for Clare to Awaken the full extent of Teresa's power that is inside her but for Teresa to actually be revived...
Old 2009-12-18, 09:52   Link #677
Ryuken
Claymore #01

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterJB View Post
but for Teresa to actually be revived...
Now that's not entirely out of the question now is it. You really don't know what is going to happen next in these manga's.
Old 2009-12-18, 10:59   Link #678
clarakiss~
the toeto nomster~!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterJB View Post
Mere words can't express how much I dislike this idea. It's all fine and dandy for Clare to Awaken the full extent of Teresa's power that is inside her but for Teresa to actually be revived...
oh gawd. i don't want that either. miss elvis did her part already... XD
Old 2009-12-18, 13:44   Link #679
Shiek927
Thread Hijacker

May I ask how on earth Teresa can come back if she's inside Claire's body now?

I don't think all the fanfic writers have ever really given that much thought
Old 2009-12-18, 13:57   Link #680
Awakened
Clare's #1 fan

When Clare awaken, she might look like Teresa.