Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2009-12-22, 04:29   Link #1
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Bleach Episode 251 Discussion Thread

Good morning fellow Bleach fans. giggity. So in this episode they will show... let me stop here. I'm already two episodes behind to care. giggity. It's not that I want to watch em', it's just that I've got limited time allocated for anime at the moment which hopefully will be remeided in the near future. I do, however, try to read your comments on a fairly regular basis. Very entertaining. Keep up the good work. And enjoy the discussion in the process. giggity.

P.S. This is something Haak (and anyone) can use to read a Japanese website as long as you are fairly knowing of some Japanese words and/or Engrish. Try it out, Haak.

Absolutely no manga spoilers in any anime-only threads such as the weekly Episode Discussion threads. That means, no hints, or vague remarks about a future event from the manga, even within the spoiler tags. Inability to observe this rule will result in a BAN!
Old 2009-12-22, 07:28   Link #2
Aqua Knight

Flashback again, nothing interesting for me.
The ending really looks dragged out , they could do the prev ep and this one into 1.
Won't even watch the subs.
Old 2009-12-22, 08:20   Link #3
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Quote:
Originally Posted by monir View Post
P.S. This is something Haak (and anyone) can use to read a Japanese website as long as you are fairly knowing of some Japanese words and/or Engrish. Try it out, Haak.
Oh thanks, I forgot about that. I think I tried using that once when I tired to figure out how my name would be pronounced by the Japanese. Engrish is truely a wonderful thing...
Old 2009-12-22, 09:38   Link #4
medigo

Flashbacks are important in a way
this one is at least better than episode 250
Old 2009-12-22, 09:50   Link #5
kitten320

Wow... what a pathefic captains SS had 0_o
They almost pissed themselves and Kouga had killed 3 of of them without effort...

Lol grandpas VS youngster

Byakuya VS Kouga next week? That must be interesting.

And yay! Young Byakuya in special!
Old 2009-12-22, 17:55   Link #6
Gin
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by 17th_warrior View Post
Flashback again, nothing interesting for me.
The ending really looks dragged out , they could do the prev ep and this one into 1.
Won't even watch the subs.
I still haven't watched the subs of the last episode, the story just isn't good enough to watch twice. And since monir is no longer doing spirited intros for the episodes, my interest in them has plummeted even further.
Quote:
Originally Posted by medigo View Post
Flashbacks are important in a way
Only if you care about the story.
Old 2009-12-22, 18:10   Link #7
CuXe
Loving Romeo X Juliet

LIL Offtopic:
Amagonnahafta start watching other anime series. Not that I don't but with many other shows going on hold for xmas/ny I won't have much to watch... sigh....lets see: I won't comment on Bleach, Naruto is like 3 months away from the good stuff, smallville is out, so is supernatural, heroes and LOST ....

sigh... even ugly betty is out ... LOL .... *sigh*

Time for some Queens Blade for me LOL.... could someone recommend me some decent anime series to watch? PM me PLS! (horror series would be nice... no romance pls as I just broke up with my GF ... lol kidding, that would make for a very crappy xmas... so yeah...if I don't get recommendations I'll have to see whats out there in hollywood... the Kodak theater/Renaissance hotel should be a nice place to start)

Back to Bleach:
Nahh but in all seriousness, if this arc is happening during an alternate reality of SS's history.... I really want to see Byakuya or Ichigo getting killed by this mummy guy.... I haven't watched this ep yet but hopefully they won't take us on a trip down memory-lane....but if they do, then.... meh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gin View Post
I still haven't watched the subs of the last episode, the story just isn't good enough to watch twice. And since monir is no longer doing spirited intros for the episodes, my interest in them has plummeted even further.

Only if you care about the story.
U know, I don't often agree with you (except during those times when you get all amusing n stuff) but I gotta second this post of urs. For some reason, Monir's spirited intros were uplifting enough to get me to watch Ichigo making a fool of himself but since thats no longer the case then..... sigh. (Insert face-palm here)
Old 2009-12-22, 18:45   Link #8
kitten320

Well there is no Ichigo, so you can watch it
Old 2009-12-22, 22:52   Link #9
Blaster

This episode sums up all the events perfectly. Tying up the loose ends from 250. It is quite obvious that Byakuya already knew this event from Ginrei and he is probably trying to finish up what Ginrei failed to do(or couldn't do it personally).

No Ichigo = good.

One thing, are those 3 captains? I've always thought they're in the same division but lower seat.
Old 2009-12-22, 23:27   Link #10
Lendial

i would hope they werent, it would be a sad sad day for ss if those stooges were. their robes look similar but its quiet short on the length.
Old 2009-12-22, 23:58   Link #11
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

I would like to think those stooges weren't captains...only Ginrei seemed to be wearing an official looking Captain's robe.
Old 2009-12-23, 01:02   Link #12
SeanQ

I like how only Kouga's face aged, but nothing else...
Old 2009-12-23, 01:31   Link #13
guiminha

does anyone else think that Byakuya is Kouga's son or it is just me?...I think so....thats why Byakuya is fighting for his pride because of what hos daddy has done...well it's my theory
Old 2009-12-23, 02:28   Link #14
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Send a message via MSN to Thewanderer Send a message via Yahoo to Thewanderer
Quote:
Originally Posted by guiminha View Post
does anyone else think that Byakuya is Kouga's son or it is just me?...I think so....thats why Byakuya is fighting for his pride because of what hos daddy has done...well it's my theory
What are the odds that he isn't? Son-in-law of Ginrei(Bya's grandfather), Byakuya joined Muramasa's side for honor, etc. I'd be surprised if he ISN'T Byakuya's father.
Old 2009-12-23, 02:59   Link #15
kamyu

so kouga really was a jerkass all along and not just brainwashed. and muramasa was the only zanpakuto with a real reason to rebel and he didn't even know >.>
well at least the arc is ending. shinigami cup competing for best part of the episode again.
Old 2009-12-23, 03:20   Link #16
Aqua Knight

The arc is becoming worse and worse. First it started great, with all this mystery and zan rebellion. Shinigami vs Zan fights were exciting,quite good animation, though some of the fights were boring. Of course everyone liked that Hichigo appeared and we saw Zangetsu.
Everybody remembers Kira's rape face, but after the arc started to suck and become dragged out.
They could have finished it by the winter break already. And then start with the recap as the first episode after holidays and go on using manga material.
Old 2009-12-23, 03:26   Link #17
Starrk

Hate to break it, but those three stooges really were real captains, they were gathered and lined up beside Ginryuusai during the captain's meeting.

Although the show tries to let on that they're not captains, by not giving them "official" looking robes and they never refer to them as captains, they just say they're the people that "conspired against Kouga" or whatever. Seems like the show can't make up its mind about whether they want to be captains or not. Oh well, they're dead anyway 0_o maybe they were just placeholders.

And I highly doubt Byakuya was the dude's son, they make no mention of him having kids and he seemed to just sort of live out his entire life as a troubled teenager.
Old 2009-12-23, 03:36   Link #18
medigo

I think the arc is still as good as ever
It just slowed down a bit after the big Muramasa reveal, probably because that was when they figured out the final stretch was ahead
Besides I am of the party that does NOT want to see canon return quickly, for multiple reasons
Old 2009-12-23, 03:53   Link #19
monir
cho~ kakkoii

This arc certainly has been better in several ways than the so called "canon" material in the recent days. It's just that the show is simply an average one at best with some flares and peaks in well animated action in every 20-30 episodes. And that's about it. It had no story to speak off since the conclusion of Aizen revealation.

To Gin: I lol'ed.

To Cuxe: Aoi Bungako. This is the only show I'm trying my best to keep up with. Highly recommended. Also try Bacano if you haven't already.
Old 2009-12-23, 04:38   Link #20
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starrk View Post
maybe they were just placeholders.
I'd call them placeholders before captains, don't care if they were in the line up...
Closed Thread