Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-08-15, 12:38   Link #1
gangsta905_04
AnimeSuki's #1 criminal

Send a message via MSN to gangsta905_04
Whu has the potential to become the 6th hokage???

Of all people, i think Kakashi has potential to become the 6th hokage, if tsunade dies or sumthin, and jiraiya doesnt seem like he doesnt want to become a hokage..lazy bastard
Old 2004-08-15, 12:40   Link #2
SanttuH
Don't you *beep* with her

Quote:
Originally Posted by gangsta905_04
Of all people, i think Kakashi has potential to become the 6th hokage, if tsunade dies or sumthin, and jiraiya doesnt seem like he doesnt want to become a hokage..lazy bastard
Sakura or Moegi. Absolutely.
Old 2004-08-15, 12:41   Link #3
kakash1

Wow. i dont think there can be a stupider thread.. any stupider. i think this takes the gold for stupidity. its obviously gonna be konohamaru.
Old 2004-08-15, 12:57   Link #4
monir
cho~ kakkoii

After making a pretty lengthy observation, I had this prejudice that the Canadians were better in writing-skill than the Americans, especially around this part of the forum. Please don't hold me wrong. Its not often a Canadian gangsta posts in the forum.

I think Konohamaru will be the next hokage. He is versatile because he is very good at masking himself as a box. He has mastered the sexy-no-jutsu. And he almost kicked Naruto's hiney. So as you can see Konohamaru makes a strong case. After konohamaru his "girlfriend" will take over because she has the sex appeal of a grown woman. Then the eighth hokage will be Konohamaru's other friend who is always in dire need of nose-wiping. Why? I have no idea. Then Sakura-chan. Then Ino. Then the Moustache-guy. Then Thread Closed.
Old 2004-08-15, 13:31   Link #5
Shay
Monarch Programmer

Replies quickly before Drans uses his forbidden technique "Close thread no jutsu"

There will be no 6th Hokage because Oro Is gonna destroy Konoha before this could ever happen, he Is by far the strongest ninja in the series so far, even stronger than Itachi! (That little bitch)

But If that dosen't happen then......Erm.....Obviously......THE ROCK, THE LEGEND, THE LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
Current Album - Vessel by Twenty One Pilots
Old 2004-08-15, 13:33   Link #6
eLstar
(^_^)v

Quote:
Originally Posted by gangsta905_04
I don't really see much of a point to this thread ior anything interesting about it, and it seems a lot of people feel the same way with their sarcastic remarks...
Closed Thread