AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Claymore

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-02-05, 00:45   Link #501
TsumeBlue
Silver-Eyed Slayer

I predict that by the end of this fight or sometime therein, Clare and/or Priscilla will end up naked....Again...

Jk jk. But not by much though. Seriously though, that leather miniskirt/cape and dress is sure getting a workout. There won't be much of it left if this keeps up.
Old 2010-02-05, 01:10   Link #502
zato_1one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiek927 View Post
I asssume you're talking about Lenneth, the main character
lol No. I mean Hrist/Ahly. She is a real heroine.

Well, joking aside. The case of Alicia in VP2 might probably happen to Alicia/Beth too. Because they shared both soul and body.
Old 2010-02-05, 01:17   Link #503
Soujoricho_clariveL
Clarivel

It's just funny how many times Clare was made to eat dirt. First was during the arc with OPhelia. Second during the time of witch maw arc with galatea and now this with Pricsilla. haha... Poor clare.
Old 2010-02-05, 01:25   Link #504
Gangsta Spanksta
Fanfic Writer

Send a message via AIM to Gangsta Spanksta Send a message via Yahoo to Gangsta Spanksta
Quote:
The melodramatic response...that seemed the most likely to occur. It just feels more likely that she simpy never heard her say that.
The melodramatic response seems the most likely to occur? Doubtful. Usually, the melodramatic response that you think is likely to occur is linked to either bad acting or bad script writing because it is unnatural. The Priscilla that fought Teresa may have reacted melodramatically, but that Priscilla is gone. We are talking about the cold blooded calculated serial killer Priscilla here. The cold battle stare is in Character while a melodramatic outburst would be out of character. This is actually good writing here, Priscilla acts like someone who is used to fighting at all costs, not some suburbanite who doesn't realize that trying to talk things out can get you killed. What you want? Priscilla: Raki? Clare: (slash, slash, slash, slash, slash)? And this is doubly so because Priscilla is smart enough to realize that there is something in their past that makes Clare want to kill her. Why would mentioning traveling with Raki change that? It is better to shut up, let Clare tell you what she knows for you, win the fight, and then force Clare to talk.

Quote:
Originally Posted by irvinethearcher View Post
What interests me the most after clare's unknown mistake is who blocked her.
At the moment i tend to rafaella. But how could that be? Zaki didn't prevent the yoma from killing raki.
But the body cried. Perhaps subconscious reactions are still possible so if rafaella's suppression was something she couldn't stop willingly perhaps clare can not that easy awaken anymore. I think clare would kill rafaella for that if she would not have been dead already
I doubt anybody is blocking Clare. I think the mistake that Rafaela mentioned is what caused the accident when she tried to Awake.
Old 2010-02-05, 01:33   Link #505
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soujoricho_clariveL View Post
It's just funny how many times Clare was made to eat dirt. First was during the arc with OPhelia. Second during the time of witch maw arc with galatea and now this with Pricsilla. haha... Poor clare.
It seems to be Clare's fate to eat dirt . Hopefully she gets used to it since it happens so often.

Anyways it's too bad Priscilla doesn't have that many of her memories. Would have been entertaining to think "hmm I've seen that arm somewhere before" . Yeah thought I'd slip Irene into this chapter discussion.

It really isn't a surprise that Clare blew up and charged Priscilla. She's been waiting for this for years and her chance finally arrived. It's just too bad that despite all the power ups and improvements she still stands no chance at all. Nothing worse than finally having that target in front of you and being helpless to accomplish your goal.
Old 2010-02-05, 01:36   Link #506
Soujoricho_clariveL
Clarivel

Quote:
Originally Posted by dream-seeker View Post
Anyone here knows if the Special Airing of Claymore has been release yet? Well it's the Feb 5th in Japan. Or is it 5th of March?
What special airing? the anime? Is this true?
Old 2010-02-05, 01:46   Link #507
dream-seeker
soar high

Send a message via Yahoo to dream-seeker
Quote:
What special airing? the anime? Is this true?
Hehe, I don't know. I read somewhere in this thread about a "special airing" on the 5th. (Printed on the 100th Chapter) I was wondering if it was anime too or an announcement for a new season. But now I think about it, it might be just a rerun.
Old 2010-02-05, 02:06   Link #508
Shiek927
Thread Hijacker

It's supposed to be an interview with Yagi and several others that's supposed to take place on the 5th. I'm not sure what exactly what they are going to talk about(I imagine it's just gonna be really basic questions), but it's nice to at least see what he looks like.
Old 2010-02-05, 02:15   Link #509
dream-seeker
soar high

Send a message via Yahoo to dream-seeker
Quote:
It's supposed to be an interview with Yagi and several others that's supposed to take place on the 5th. I'm not sure what exactly what they are going to talk about(I imagine it's just gonna be really basic questions), but it's nice to at least see what he looks like.
I see, thanks Shiek. Che! I was hoping it was some sort of continuation from the 7 years time skip to now. Then, I'm off, see if I can find what Yagi sensei look like.
Old 2010-02-05, 02:50   Link #510
Gangsta Spanksta
Fanfic Writer

Send a message via AIM to Gangsta Spanksta Send a message via Yahoo to Gangsta Spanksta

If that is all you guys wanted, that easy.
Old 2010-02-05, 03:05   Link #511
Shiek927
Thread Hijacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gangsta Spanksta View Post

Hasn't that picture been called a fake 10x over already?
Old 2010-02-05, 03:35   Link #512
Gangsta Spanksta
Fanfic Writer

Oh really now? Can you link the thread or ten instances it has been called a fake? Doing a google on that only result in this thread and you saying so, so far. But the weird thing is, to say that is a fake would almost seem to require the real pic, but I guess we'll find out once the interview comes out either way.
Old 2010-02-05, 03:40   Link #513
Gangsta Spanksta
Fanfic Writer

http://www.dattebayo-fr.com/animes/c...esentation.php <-- anyway french page the pic is from. XD

Edit:

Wow shieky, this 10 times over fake picture even has BakaUpdates Manga fooled.

http://www.mangaupdates.com/authors.html?id=229

Everyone all over the net is using this fake pic of Yagi.
Old 2010-02-05, 04:28   Link #514
Slick_rick

Quote:
http://www.dattebayo-fr.com/animes/c...esentation.php <-- anyway french page the pic is from. XD

Edit:

Wow shieky, this 10 times over fake picture even has BakaUpdates Manga fooled.

http://www.mangaupdates.com/authors.html?id=229

Everyone all over the net is using this fake pic of Yagi.
You're right they are sadly.

http://fujimoto.mech.nitech.ac.jp/fu...g/members.html

The guy's name is Makoto Yagihashi. It's why you don't believe everything you see on the internet. People spread a picture of a supposed person and everyone naturally takes it for the truth even when its a complete lie.
Old 2010-02-05, 08:57   Link #515
Defiled one
Priscilla`s inner voice

The Author wishes the remain Anonymous.

So people I don`t see the problem. YEAHHHHHHHHH
Old 2010-02-05, 09:42   Link #516
HSeeker25

If clare was the reason why priss huged raki for the smell, then why isnt she hugging clare for the same reason?

I wouldnt mind some yuri scene's err I mean daughter and mother quality breast feeding time xD
Old 2010-02-05, 09:42   Link #517
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
And this time it was with a foot too.
Old 2010-02-05, 11:15   Link #518
Throne Invader
Protecting the Throne

I feel sorry for Clare as well. Always getting her head pushed to the ground. It's pretty much because of her emotions that make up her plan instead of thinking things through first.

Anyways, I'm really pondering why Clare wasn't able to awaken...

It's time to start letting her make her own decisions. - Mom's dermatologist~
Old 2010-02-05, 11:58   Link #519
Newhope

Quote:

That isn't Yagi thats Makoto Yagihashi a professor in robotics.

http://drei.mech.nitech.ac.jp/~yagih/
Old 2010-02-05, 12:04   Link #520
Shiek927
Thread Hijacker

Gangsta, I can't tell if you're being sarcastic with me or not....

---

Quote:
Originally Posted by HSeeker25 View Post
If clare was the reason why priss huged raki for the smell, then why isnt she hugging clare for the same reason?

I wouldnt mind some yuri scene's err I mean daughter and mother quality breast feeding time xD
Because this Priscilla isn't so friendly; she showed up for answers, not some sort of tender reunion...but if it's a mother daughter breastmilk scene you want, we already have that with Clarice and Miata

Not that it's necessary, but further proof on her change...how is it that Priscilla found Claire so quickly when she's been with travelling with Raki looking for her? I doubt she was just biding and wasting time, which means she wanted to travel with him, which sort of implies that her senses may not have been so strong as they are now.

Goes back to how we used to think she was weak because she hadn't been eating for seven years.

---

Nice to see you again Flora, been a long time
Closed Thread