AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2010-02-16, 11:48   Link #41
Kaiba

Given the attacks that Sasuke has taken from Raikage, Deidara, and Danzou, the mere thought that he could be killed by a kunai is hilarious. Really, Sakura? That was your plan?
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-16, 11:58   Link #42
janipani

I guess that Madara saves Sasuke when Naruto arrives. Madara is going to tell him that he was not ready enough to meet Naruto, which makes Sasuke outrageous.

-Best anime was made in 80s-
janipani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-16, 11:58   Link #43
NoLongerSane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emilis View Post
You're absolutely right, except I doubt the NaruSaku fans are cheering much either. I mean is Kishi just doing everything in his power to utterly annihilate any fan base she has or ever had? Oh well, this at least ought to end with her finally giving up on Sasuke, especially now that Karen looks as if she will end up with them.

Man Akatsuki's loosing all its girls to team 7, It will be a full blown harem manga before it's over
That would be an interesting concept except for Kishi has been having the Naruto keeping the bromance alive with Sasuke for a vast amount of chapters. We pretty much saw what happen when Garaa told Naruto that he was going to have to make a descision on his friend, only to have Naruto go into shock.

As for the spoilers themselves, I was not suprised that Sakura would try to kill Sasuke only to have it backfire on her. What stinks was that she strained her relationship of trust with Naruto just for this chance.
NoLongerSane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-16, 12:05   Link #44
Goshin

Send a message via AIM to Goshin Send a message via Yahoo to Goshin
I think the only reason, why sakura chose to try to kill sasuke this early was because he asked her to kill karin. at this point since sakura doesn't want to kill karin. she had no choice but to attack sasuke. I think if sasuke would have told he let go, she could have waited for a better opportunity.

of course a really kunoichi would offer him sex and kill him while he climaxes

"The Journey of thousand miles begins with the first step"

Goshin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-16, 12:16   Link #45
Tettsuo
Yeah, I said that!

I think Kakashi may end up losing his eye to Madara.
Tettsuo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-16, 12:21   Link #46
ZGoten
Custom User Title

Send a message via ICQ to ZGoten
Although I'm really excited after reading the spoilers, this is kind of an awkward situation. Kakashi can't die yet, since he's not officially Hokage. Sasuke can't die either, for obvious reasons. So, I guess one of them will retreat, and given the fact that Sasuke just had one hell of a battle, and that Madara said Sasuke's eyes were close to closing, I think it will be the bad guys. Also there are Kiba and the others heading towards Sasuke.
And for some reason I think Kakashi's going to spend the next few days in a warm comfortable bed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tettsuo
I think Kakashi may end up losing his eye to Madara.
Honestly, I hope he will, if he doesn't lose it along with his life. He relies too much on that eye. He is supposed to be a genius, and thus should very well be able to improve otherwise.
Old 2010-02-16, 13:39   Link #47
That Other Ninja
That Other Senior Member
*Artist

Well at least Kishimoto isn't making this an-all-too-cliche triangle where the deserter is still the same person deep down inside.

Sasuke is a rotten egg.
Old 2010-02-16, 13:41   Link #48
Zek
Eyebrows...

Neither of them will die, it's too soon for Kakashi especially after Danzo just died too. You know it's actually possible Sasuke will lose and be captured here. If Naruto makes it he won't let Sasuke die even if he loses to Kakashi.
Zek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-16, 13:58   Link #49
Rurik
Golden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nite-Wing View Post
Since when did Sasuke start calling Kakashi sensei???
Wait.... What? did he actually reffered to Kakashi as "Kakashi-sensei".

No, Before this (I need to read it), Sasuke never have reffered to Kakashi as sensei, nor san, nor nothing.
Old 2010-02-16, 13:59   Link #50
Emilis
Sacrificing the elder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zek View Post
You know it's actually possible Sasuke will lose and be captured here. If Naruto makes it he won't let Sasuke die even if he loses to Kakashi.
That would be a cool development. I don't really see it happening though because Madara can always suck them away to another dimension when he wants. I don't think he would easily abandon Sasuke because he obviously has a thing for sharingans.

Last edited by Emilis; 2010-02-16 at 14:46.
Emilis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-16, 13:59   Link #51
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Good bye sakura hello hinata

sorry for caps, still learning how to type on my droid
Old 2010-02-16, 14:11   Link #52
ZGoten
Custom User Title

Send a message via ICQ to ZGoten
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rurik View Post
Wait.... What? did he actually reffered to Kakashi as "Kakashi-sensei".

No, Before this (I need to read it), Sasuke never have reffered to Kakashi as sensei, nor san, nor nothing.
Mabe he's being sarcastic.
Old 2010-02-16, 14:34   Link #53
Ero-Senn1n

So if Naruto saves Sasuke he will have Sasuke's ex-team converting to Narutoism too
They all liked the Sasuke who defeated Orochimaru and destroyed his organization, they liked Sasuke being a good guy but also someone independent from the villages. Then they witnessed Sasuke becoming an evil guy who abandoned them, when Naruto reverts Sasuke back to his old self surely even Suigetsu and Karin will praise Naruto.

Naruto being in one team with Karin would be nice to see, "Bite me Naruto!", then Sakura: "I'll heal you, stop doing that to Karin!"
Since Karin has no team now, she can become part of Naruto's team. A Karin-Sai interaction would be fun to see

I think Sasuke is too important for Madara, even if he can't show that to Sasuke. So Madara will come back and Sasuke before Naruto arrives on the scene. But it may be that Madara will wait with the saving because he wants that Kakashi beats Sasuke's ass a bit, that way Sasuke would realize that he needs Madara, which is good for Madara.
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-16, 14:36   Link #54
Freya

Send a message via AIM to Freya
Lol @ Sakura almost getting owned. For someone who wanted to kill Sasuke she sure epic-ly failed.
Old 2010-02-16, 14:51   Link #55
AuroraFlash
good-natured spirit
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via ICQ to AuroraFlash Send a message via MSN to AuroraFlash
Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
Fuller spoiler has been released.

Well, one of my greatest desires (for the series) may just come true...Kakashi could very well die at Sasuke's hands.
I thought this was Kakashi's year. He won't die. It's actually more likely that Sasuke dies by Kakashi's hands since Kakashi is at full power, but it's just as unlikely because Kishi would never hurt his beloved Sasuke. If Sasuke loses one arm, he grows two instead.
Old 2010-02-16, 15:17   Link #56
Discerptor
ANIUE!111

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiba View Post
Given the attacks that Sasuke has taken from Raikage, Deidara, and Danzou, the mere thought that he could be killed by a kunai is hilarious. Really, Sakura? That was your plan?
Even Sasori died from a mere stab wound, and he's one of the weirdest examples of so-called immortality in this manga. A kunai is no less lethal to Sasuke than it is to anyone else if it actually connects.
Discerptor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-16, 15:29   Link #57
james0246

Quote:
Originally Posted by AuroraFlash View Post
I thought this was Kakashi's year. He won't die. It's actually more likely that Sasuke dies by Kakashi's hands since Kakashi is at full power, but it's just as unlikely because Kishi would never hurt his beloved Sasuke. If Sasuke loses one arm, he grows two instead.
Last year was supposed to be important for Sakura and Kakashi (and Sasuke) and Naruto was supposed to wait, yet most of the year was spent on the Pain Invasion and the Naruto v. Pain battle (not to mention Naruto's massive character development that has recently taken a hit), all of which was not mentioned by Kishimoto. So, we have to take Kishimoto's end of the year forecasts with a grain of salt, considering how inaccurate they turn out to be (hell, Kishimoto wasn't even sure if Sasuke was a villain yet. So, Kishimoto planning for a Kakashi year could mean nothing, or it could mean his death (that would be pretty important, right?), or it could mean Kakashi becoming Hokage. Any option more than meets the expected requirements I have for Kishimoto.
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-16, 15:57   Link #58
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ero-Senn1n View Post
So if Naruto saves Sasuke he will have Sasuke's ex-team converting to Narutoism too
They all liked the Sasuke who defeated Orochimaru and destroyed his organization, they liked Sasuke being a good guy but also someone independent from the villages. Then they witnessed Sasuke becoming an evil guy who abandoned them, when Naruto reverts Sasuke back to his old self surely even Suigetsu and Karin will praise Naruto.

Naruto being in one team with Karin would be nice to see, "Bite me Naruto!", then Sakura: "I'll heal you, stop doing that to Karin!"
Since Karin has no team now, she can become part of Naruto's team. A Karin-Sai interaction would be fun to see

I think Sasuke is too important for Madara, even if he can't show that to Sasuke. So Madara will come back and Sasuke before Naruto arrives on the scene. But it may be that Madara will wait with the saving because he wants that Kakashi beats Sasuke's ass a bit, that way Sasuke would realize that he needs Madara, which is good for Madara.
so I'm not the only one who thinks this XD that would be funny indeed but this be funnier

*8 tails naruto is injured*
Karin: "Bite me naruto hurry and he..... on second thought, sakura .. you heal him"
(the fact that 8tails naruto would prob eat her in two XD)
Old 2010-02-16, 16:21   Link #59
janipani

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
so I'm not the only one who thinks this XD that would be funny indeed but this be funnier

*8 tails naruto is injured*
Karin: "Bite me naruto hurry and he..... on second thought, sakura .. you heal him"
(the fact that 8tails naruto would prob eat her in two XD)
I just wonder, would little gentle bite to Karins lip do the same healing trick as well... I mean that would much nicer in all kind of ways. And wouldn't look that bad.

-Best anime was made in 80s-
janipani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-16, 16:28   Link #60
Sazelyt
Μ ε r c ü r υ

At least I am glad Sasuke has finally chosen the evil path with no return. This way, Naruto will be able to kill him without feeling too much guilt...Now, the question is whether Sasuke will sink even lower than Pain with his approach towards other creatures of the same world. Cause, I hope he will, I don't want to see another Pain like scene. Live as evil, die as evil, no exception!
Sazelyt is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
weekly chapter discussion