Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-08-20, 12:33   Link #181
LordFate
Y.B.A.S.T. - A.W.O.L.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omin0us
Ok, here is my problem with ALL of your theorys. None of it has been written yet. If it had it would be in a Bio or something somewhere. My guess is we will never find out. But, just to prove my point Im gonna borrow some logic from everyone and make my own theory. Naruto is the Death Gods son.... to me that makes as much sence as any of this. Lets go back to the fact that the souls of the enemy get sealed WITHIN the deathgod. Not within the user or third party. Since Im baseing my theory off stuff that is already written I am the most accurate. What if when the 4th summoned the death god he was tierd and couldnt summon the big dog. Just like Naruto cant always summon Gambunta(sp?) That would explain why the demon is inside the boy, and not inside the death god. Now maybe the 4th was pulled in also. Maybe the 4th effected the growth of what might have become the next death god. So that instead of the Death son going back into the dark place from which he was summoned. The 4ths soul kept him here. Not necessarily on purpose. Maybe Naruto isnt even real at all. Maybe its all just a dream and at the end of the anime someone is just going to wake up and its going to be over. My point is. You dont know. I dont know. I doubt the writers have even decided fully the entire back story of every character. What about Jiraya? What of his parents? Doesnt Naruto and Jiraya act and look similar too? Maybe Naruto is Jirayas brother.... Man the mind just goes on forever on this one.
This is the best theory I've heard yet! Good job!
Old 2004-08-20, 13:15   Link #182
Dauthi
Searching for the Cure

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omin0us
Now to my deffense I never said I didnt like these threads. I said I didnt understand how people were getting so upset about them. I dont remember who it was I was reading earlier on this thread, but they were taking this all too seriously and saying people were wrong and that there was no way that they were right. That is just stupid. People that have such closed minds shouldnt participate in these things. It just doesnt work. The whole idea behind a theory is that it hasnt been proven. Not that it has or might be or that it is impossible. I was just laughing at the people that were as arrogant to think that there was no way they could be wrong based off this and this... and that anything that contradicted THEIR THEORY was wrong.

Edit... thats right! That person that I was reading that is taking this WAY too seriously is YOU... calm down man. Your wrong. The same as everyone else. Untill this thing is through. You know nothing more than anyone else on this thread. You really shouldnt be going around and putting down others idea. I know your not the only one. If I remember correctly some low IQ called you gay. Or your theory. That person, I believe you know more than. Just based off the fact they called anything gay. I mean c'mon kiddies. Gay... Im betting he was like 12. Oh well, Im done with this. I didnt mean to piss ANYONE off. I will sprinkle some prozac over the thread on my way out so everyone can just chill and just ponder the many posibilities of the Naruto universe in peace.
Theories can be wrong if they contradict facts in the story thus far. When we find the truth out about Naruto, it will not contradict the facts in the story so far. It will fit together nicely.

Also i never said anyone was wrong, i discussed why i thought it was wrong, thats about it. The only time i got mildly annoyed by people, is because i had to explain it again, its like they didnt even read my theory. I posted facts stating why it could be true, then they are like "no bcuz naruto wuz seeled in teh babi"

I also never said i was right, im always adjusting my own theory, and overall its mostly a theory ild like to see happen the most, not what will happen. The 4th being Naruto's dad is one ild like to see the least. Im sure the author will surprise us though, so thats why i dont think it will be the Naruto's dad theory.
Old 2004-08-20, 14:43   Link #183
Omin0us
Graphic no Jutsu!

Send a message via MSN to Omin0us
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dauthi
Theories can be wrong if they contradict facts in the story thus far. When we find the truth out about Naruto, it will not contradict the facts in the story so far. It will fit together nicely.

Also i never said anyone was wrong, i discussed why i thought it was wrong, thats about it. The only time i got mildly annoyed by people, is because i had to explain it again, its like they didnt even read my theory. I posted facts stating why it could be true, then they are like "no bcuz naruto wuz seeled in teh babi"

I also never said i was right, im always adjusting my own theory, and overall its mostly a theory ild like to see happen the most, not what will happen. The 4th being Naruto's dad is one ild like to see the least. Im sure the author will surprise us though, so thats why i dont think it will be the Naruto's dad theory.
Fine. Topic discussed and beaten to death.

*Smoke Cloud*......

*Vanish*
Old 2004-08-21, 01:09   Link #184
gangsta905_04
AnimeSuki's #1 criminal

Send a message via MSN to gangsta905_04
there are endless possibilities...like..there was sumthin bout asuma being related to the 3rd and konohomaru..the 3rd becuz..almost same hairstyle..and same statz almost
Old 2004-08-21, 04:26   Link #185
mundus6

when they reviel the fourth´s past is when you will know that he is either narutos dad or that naruto is him reborn or any other stuff like that. at least i am sure naruto ha somthing to do with th fourth.
Old 2004-08-21, 05:15   Link #186
evil_edea

Out of all the theories, mine's actually backed by the manga!!!

Well, actually, just volume 1 in English. I'm not gonna consider this a spoiler asit's written on the first two pages. If I may quote:

"Once upon a time, there lived a fox spirit.... [blah, blah, wreaked havoc]

The suffering people gathered the great shinobi clans to fight this menace. finally, risking his life, one ninja was able to imprison its soul.

Having defeated the demon, the brave shinobi died.

That shinobi was the fourth hokage, the fire shadow, champion of the village hidden in the leaves..."

[AND THEN CONTINUED ON THE NEXT PAGE...]

"Uzumaki Naruto!!!"

Ok, so it's a bit far-fetched, but it practically tells you that the fourth is Naruto. And it makes sense, too, as supposedly the demon god technique thingy only allows you to seal it inside yourself. I'm guessing to make it completely make sense, there would have to be time travel and stuff, but it's possible, right? If ninjas are able to use random jutsus to pull matter out of a smokescreen, it's only natural that they'd be able to create a time portal...

Also, I want to add the point that Naruto has no family. If he ever had one, he would be a respectable son, albeit with a demon inside of him and probably would have ended up somewhat like Gaara.

What do you think?

BTW, Asuma's name is Sarutobi and he has the same nose as the Sandaime's statue. Look at it.
Old 2004-08-21, 13:13   Link #187
gangsta905_04
AnimeSuki's #1 criminal

so asuma is related to the 3rd...hmmm quite interesting...
Old 2004-08-21, 14:40   Link #188
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Sarutobi is the first name of the 3rd but the last name of Asuma, they're not from the same familly.
Old 2004-08-21, 15:05   Link #189
gangsta905_04
AnimeSuki's #1 criminal

hmmmm...thats all weird to me..neways this thread is about the 3rd and naruto..nemore theories ne1?..hmmm..lookin at jiraiya's pic and yondaime..they look alike...mind you the hair...jus exclude the hair color

Last edited by gangsta905_04; 2004-08-21 at 15:32.
Old 2004-08-21, 16:35   Link #190
treetrall-sama

Send a message via ICQ to treetrall-sama Send a message via MSN to treetrall-sama
Hey.. guys have you noticed that Naruto has yellow hair ?.

Seriosly, everyone that have watched the anime have recognized this...
Old 2004-08-21, 16:38   Link #191
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

I said it before but I asked to Kishimoto the mangaka of Naruto and he explained to me in a Guatemaltec forum that the 4th is the father of Jiraiya thanks to his secret time-travel kinjutsu.

Naruto is the grandson of the 4th and Tsunade of course, that's why she always refused to sleep with Jiraiya, she was in fact his young secret mother.
It's also quite obvious that the 3rd was Oro's father, that's why he let him flee in the past.

And the biggest secret was that Jiraiya knocked up Oro-chan when they were both drunk and the result of this awful act of drunken lust and love was Naruto!

He's the heir of all the Hokage and the Sannin and that's why he will be the next Hokage, that's fullproof!
Old 2004-08-21, 17:03   Link #192
SanttuH
Don't you *beep* with her

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter
I said it before but I asked to Kishimoto the mangaka of Naruto and he explained to me in a Guatemaltec forum that the 4th is the father of Jiraiya thanks to his secret time-travel kinjutsu.

Naruto is the grandson of the 4th and Tsunade of course, that's why she always refused to sleep with Jiraiya, she was in fact his young secret mother.
It's also quite obvious that the 3rd was Oro's father, that's why he let him flee in the past.

And the biggest secret was that Jiraiya knocked up Oro-chan when they were both drunk and the result of this awful act of drunken lust and love was Naruto!

He's the heir of all the Hokage and the Sannin and that's why he will be the next Hokage, that's fullproof!
Bold and the beautiful, anyone?
Old 2004-08-21, 17:22   Link #193
gangsta905_04
AnimeSuki's #1 criminal

naruto has become a soap-opera..LOL..XD
Old 2004-08-30, 02:14   Link #194
LordCook

Kind of off topic, but did I miss something or do they never mention the 4th's name?
Old 2004-08-30, 02:22   Link #195
NoSanninWa
Weapon of Mass Discussion
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordCook
Kind of off topic, but did I miss something or do they never mention the 4th's name?
Amazingly you missed nothing. He is called Yondaime which is Japanese for "Fourth" and that is the only name ever mentioned for him.

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
Old 2004-08-30, 02:58   Link #196
Naataq

Send a message via AIM to Naataq Send a message via Yahoo to Naataq
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter

haha awesome, it must be true
Old 2004-12-23, 20:40   Link #197
Jetthi

Send a message via AIM to Jetthi
This is to Dauthi. I've been reading and you come up a lot. So, I'm sorry to say but your way is to logical. It doesn’t fit the story line. The whole idea of Naruto being this 4th's son makes it sad and if it ever reveled. It’ll put all the villagers of Konaha into there resectable hellholes. But hey that's just me.

Jetthi
Old 2004-12-23, 22:12   Link #198
Forever
Revealing the truth

Naruto was probably some random baby that got the nine demon fox AND the 4th's soul sealed in him. Due to the influence of the 4th's soul within, naruto grows up to be similar to the 4th. As he grows, he gains more and more of the 4th's inate talent which explains why he is improving so quickly.....
Old 2004-12-24, 00:48   Link #199
Srin Tuar
無謀

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoSanninWa
Amazingly you missed nothing. He is called Yondaime which is Japanese for "Fourth" and that is the only name ever mentioned for him.

It makes you wonder if "uzumaki" is Naruto's real family name, or its just an alias he's been living under to hide his true family origins.

If you think about it, everyone else in the whole show has fairly normal realistic names. Naruto is the only one who's name is a total joke.

I think the reason is clearly that some konoha ninja want to hide naruto's true family line not only from himself but from the rest of the village and outsiders. (For his own sake I bet. Yondaime was so famous that many ninja would target his son if they knew he existed, because he would represent a threat. The only way to keep the information from leaking is to deceive the entire village) Perhaps once he reaches a more adult age, Iruka or Jiraiya will tell him who he really is. I also doubt that the fourth's family name was 'Uzumaki", because it would then be all too clear where naruto came from.

My bets are on him being son/nephew/relative of the fourth, its the only explanation that makes any sense to me. I also bet that Godaime knows his true identity. The way she compared Naruto to Yondaime when speaking with Jiraiya was classic adult-speak, talking over Naruto's head so he wouldn't understand. Her words sounded to me just like the way you might compare a son to his father.
Old 2004-12-24, 03:38   Link #200
BigNarutoFan

Closed Thread