Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-03-04, 08:38   Link #81
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

@DeadStar
Plus the fact that he needed to make sure that he's gonna hit the real thing. Don't want to miss on his one-hit wonder.

How exactly Extinguir works is still unknown. How exactly does it seal and how long the duration is is still blurry. But heck, I don't expect it to be explained somewhere, though. I just hope when Wonderweiss dies, Old Yama gets his powers back.
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Old 2010-03-04, 08:39   Link #82
Magnus N

Send a message via MSN to Magnus N
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nite-Wing View Post
So basically now that WW sealed his sword the old man wont be able to use shikai or bankai anymore.
Atleast not untill WW is dead I guess
Old 2010-03-04, 08:45   Link #83
Ultramarinus
Disputatio exaro nex

Probably only when WW is in that form, as it's the release name.
Old 2010-03-04, 08:46   Link #84
Animecentred

Is his Zanpaktou actually sealed for good or is it just that WW could keep extinguising the fire whenever he used it.

Also finally the old man does something epic in this fight. I really hope he doesn't die or at least manages to land a blow on Aizen
Old 2010-03-04, 09:12   Link #85
Squarecrow
Supreme Ruler of Crowatia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Animecentred View Post
Is his Zanpaktou actually sealed for good or is it just that WW could keep extinguising the fire whenever he used it.
Nobody knows, not even Kubo. WW may have just been able to seal his fire because Yama-jii was taken off guard, maybe he can still use his zanpakutou with WW around if he tries. He is badass after all.
Old 2010-03-04, 10:38   Link #86
Ryuuken
Quincy

Send a message via ICQ to Ryuuken Send a message via MSN to Ryuuken Send a message via Yahoo to Ryuuken
As I review the last chapters, I have to say
Maybe Kubo's attitude to not kill off any SS characters was all a plan.
So that he'd have more to kill off now.

I mean, atleast Hinamori is definitely dead... being stabbed by Toshirou, Kyouraku and also getting hit by nigeki kessatsu, which alone should mean instant death.
Old 2010-03-04, 10:44   Link #87
Magnus N

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryuuken View Post
As I review the last chapters, I have to say
Maybe Kubo's attitude to not kill off any SS characters was all a plan.
So that he'd have more to kill off now.

I mean, atleast Hinamori is definitely dead... being stabbed by Toshirou, Kyouraku and also getting hit by nigeki kessatsu, which alone should mean instant death.

Doubt very much Shunsui is dead, no bankai from him yet and beeing among the strongest SS have I find it unlikley he will die anytime soon, doubt he will fight anymore though for some time due to damage he has sustained.
Old 2010-03-04, 10:59   Link #88
Hov

finally a good chapter, if it turns out to be another illusion i quit bleach.
Old 2010-03-04, 11:05   Link #89
SeanQ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hov View Post
finally a good chapter, if it turns out to be another illusion i quit bleach.
Lol...he's beating up Unohana...
Old 2010-03-04, 12:41   Link #90
Erenflight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnus N View Post
Atleast not untill WW is dead I guess
Aizen would expect Wonderweiss to kick the bucket (or at least punch a hole through it) and he mentioned sacrifice, which does suggest a certain permanency to Ryuujin Jakka going.

So I think Ryuujin might be gone.

But Mayuri'll want to slice up Wonderweiss I'm sure, and can probably concoct something to get it back

That said, this is bleach. I don't think analysing the particulars of the wording is going to help anyone
Old 2010-03-04, 14:34   Link #91
lucasd

So basically you can regenerate organs (unless you tell me there are none in that big hole in abdomen) except if your power are solely based on regeneration...

Oh this Bleach logic never ceases to amaze me
Old 2010-03-04, 14:52   Link #92
Ryuuken
Quincy

Send a message via ICQ to Ryuuken Send a message via MSN to Ryuuken Send a message via Yahoo to Ryuuken
Quote:
Doubt very much Shunsui is dead, no bankai from him yet and beeing among the strongest SS have I find it unlikley he will die anytime soon, doubt he will fight anymore though for some time due to damage he has sustained.
Oh I didn't mean that anyone besides Hinamori is dead, I mean that, many could be killed off now.
Although i think, Hitsugaya won't... as he is THE genius... he has to live, to someday replace the CC, as he has the potential to become stronger than anyone eventually
(as stated by kyouraku while was talking to stark)

[ btw. could halibel and stark ultimately survive and join SS ? ]

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucasd View Post
So basically you can regenerate organs (unless you tell me there are none in that big hole in abdomen) except if your power are solely based on regeneration...
Well, organs are a biological concept.
Strictly spoken, these are all SOULS, so organs don't really matter.
They don't die from blood loss or not functioning organs, but from a drastic reduce of their reiatsu and eventually their reiryoku.
Old 2010-03-04, 15:03   Link #93
lucasd

Quote:

They don't die from blood loss or not functioning organs, but from a drastic reduce of their reiatsu and eventually their reiryoku.
Well Ulquiora tends to disagree, after all he regenerated his whole exterior body...
Old 2010-03-04, 15:03   Link #94
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Fan Shading

Credits : SatoManga (Mostly)

Quote:

Strangely grooves to this >> Beat << (NSFW) : D

Old 2010-03-04, 15:04   Link #95
Joyce
Basketball

Quote:
Oh I didn't mean that anyone besides Hinamori is dead, I mean that, many could be killed off now.
Although i think, Hitsugaya won't... as he is THE genius... he has to live, to someday replace the CC, as he has the potential to become stronger than anyone eventually

[ btw. could halibel and stark ultimately survive and join SS ? ]

Yay . I like Hitsugaya. He can't be dead, because when Hinamori is dead for real, this could be a mayor character development for him. He will get stronger and this time not to defend Hinamori, but Matsumoto . That would be cool!

Anyway... Hitsu probably didn't lose any arms and/or legs, because he used that Ice-Mirror/Ice-Mirage again. He could use it once per bankai, so I read somewhere. Maybe he pops out of nowhere in the middle of the fight .
Old 2010-03-04, 15:17   Link #96
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Actually losing his arms and legs would make his future fights cooler, assuming he can keep a level of cool and build up strategic fights.
Old 2010-03-04, 15:23   Link #97
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zu Ra View Post

Credits : SatoManga (Mostly)

Strangely grooves to this >> Beat << (NSFW) : D

I can't help but imagine Yama doing that thing with his pectoralis'...
Old 2010-03-04, 16:00   Link #98
Magnus N

Quote:

Shunsui said that Hitsu had the potential to be stronger then him in 100 years, he was talking about himself not everyone in SS.

As Yama himself said, no one in the last 1000 years have been born that is stronger than him.
Old 2010-03-04, 17:00   Link #99
Ryuuken
Quincy

Quote:
Shunsui said that Hitsu had the potential to be stronger then him in 100 years, he was talking about himself not everyone in SS.

As Yama himself said, no one in the last 1000 years have been born that is stronger than him.
Shunsui is among the top 5 in SS.
And Hitsugaya will become as powerful. But it will take a long time.
Hitsugaya will become what (with ice) what Yamamoto is now (with fire).
But Hitsugaya is incredible young, and Yamamoto is incredible old... so just let him grow up.
Additionally I recall that there was a prophecy about Toshirou which told a similar story.
Old 2010-03-04, 17:09   Link #100
Joyce
Basketball

Quote:
Shunsui is among the top 5 in SS.
And Hitsugaya will become as powerful. But it will take a long time.
Hitsugaya will become what (with ice) what Yamamoto is now (with fire).
But Hitsugaya is incredible young, and Yamamoto is incredible old... so just let him grow up.
Additionally I recall that there was a prophecy about Toshirou which told a similar story.
What prophecy are you talking about? In what chapter can you read that? (I don't read that long the Bleach manga, so I missed the first part. I did saw the anime thou)
Closed Thread

Tags
weekly chapter discussion, manga