AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2010-03-18, 05:11   Link #121
zaxthezax

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haak View Post
So that's your idea of making Sakura more of a heroine, Kishimoto?
That's pathetic. Truly and utterly pathetic. The potential in Sakura's character has now officially died. I hope you're happy, Kishimoto.
I bet this was a long time troll, planned for quite a time to troll every Sakura fan out there.
Sakura fans do not exist? Troll succeed.
zaxthezax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-18, 06:02   Link #122
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Great chapter, except for one problem:

Sakura: "The only thing that remains for me, is to believe in them!"

So that's your idea of making Sakura more of a heroine, Kishimoto?
That's pathetic. Truly and utterly pathetic. The potential in Sakura's character has now officially died. I hope you're happy, Kishimoto.
Hey, at least he gave us a heads-up, now we can finally stop hoping for any kind of development for Sakura. To be honest, I had already given up on that long ago, but at least it's clear now.
Old 2010-03-18, 06:34   Link #123
SuigetsuKun
Circus Clown

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanQ View Post
What's so special about Zetsu's cloning technique...isn't it the exact same thing as the tree bark replacing clone thingy that everyone knows...
No, broddah... he's able do copy people he touched down to their chakra, meaning neither Sharingan or Byakugan can see a difference and nor do chakra sensor types.
And instead of trying to impose on your mind, you adjust yourself to your opponent like water pressing on an earthen wall. It flows through the slightest crack. Running water never grows stale. So you just have to 'keep on flowing'. Don't get set into one form, adapt it and build your own, and let it grow, be like water. Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water. Now you put water in a cup, it becomes the cup; You put water into a bottle it becomes the bottle; You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend.
http://forums.animesuki.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=83552&dateline=122831  7993
SuigetsuKun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-18, 06:41   Link #124
Bombo
TSF Fans

lol @ sakura's posion
so funny tbh XD

and kabuto welcome back and his face kickss :S
Bombo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-18, 08:34   Link #125
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

You know what'll be funny? While Kisame is hiding in the sword, Raikage decides to chuck the sword into a smelting furnace, and while the sword is a blazed and melting you see Kisame's death flashback.
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-18, 08:36   Link #126
Akachou

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
You know what'll be funny? While Kisame is hiding in the sword, Raikage decides to chuck the sword into a smelting furnace, and while the sword is a blazed and melting you see Kisame's death flashback.
That would be funny indeed... just as funny as to put you into a smelting furnace and listen to the weird sounds that are coming from you in the next few minutes until you die a horrible death - which you deserve to die because of this post, hamster jelly.

The world is yours.
Akachou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-18, 08:44   Link #127
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
Hey, at least he gave us a heads-up, now we can finally stop hoping for any kind of development for Sakura. To be honest, I had already given up on that long ago, but at least it's clear now.
That's probably even more annoying for me. I've always been really optimistic about Sakura. This definitely one of the biggest letdowns of the Naruto manga, for me, now.
Haak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-18, 08:50   Link #128
james0246

^Don't worry, there is still plenty of time for Kishimoto for disappoint you even more...
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-18, 08:51   Link #129
SuigetsuKun
Circus Clown

Quote:
That's probably even more annoying for me. I've always been really optimistic about Sakura. This definitely one of the biggest letdowns of the Naruto manga, for me, now.
My pain is constant and sharp and I do not hope for a better world for anyone, in fact I want my pain to be inflicted on others. I want no one to escape.
And instead of trying to impose on your mind, you adjust yourself to your opponent like water pressing on an earthen wall. It flows through the slightest crack. Running water never grows stale. So you just have to 'keep on flowing'. Don't get set into one form, adapt it and build your own, and let it grow, be like water. Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water. Now you put water in a cup, it becomes the cup; You put water into a bottle it becomes the bottle; You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend.
http://forums.animesuki.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=83552&dateline=122831  7993
SuigetsuKun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-18, 09:07   Link #130
Fran~
floating away...

Quote:
Kishi is such a troll that nothing can avoid an ending with Sakura as a real bad ass heroine you know...

Yes, Kishimoto is a misogynist, but still...

Kishi's troll power > Kishi's misogyny

Old 2010-03-18, 09:38   Link #131
Nite-Wing

Sasuke is the biggest hypocrite because he doesn't want to go blind?

He tried his way and look what happened he was the eyesight of an old man now.
Im pretty sure Itachi's eyes are going to end up hindering him more than helping him since Itachi was pretty close to being blind as well.

Karin has officially taken Sakura's place as lead female in this manga. She gets a so much more development than sakura.
Nite-Wing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-18, 09:41   Link #132
janipani

uuuuu Karin and Naruto... :P

I can at least hope that's gonna be the thing entertaining us while waiting that damn epic battle

-Best anime was made in 80s-
janipani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-18, 09:48   Link #133
FireDetei
Online Gamer.

Woaaah, imagine Naruto biting Karin O_O
FireDetei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-18, 09:56   Link #134
yakumo-chan

woooo!! I love NautoxKarin hahaha.....

anyways... to all those who are dissapointed at sakura's development...... dont worry.... she's not the only character in naruto to be liked remember that..... there are plenty of characters to like......

if you are dissapointed at her character.... then leave her be and stay with your favorite character like shino, shikamaru or kakashi.....
Old 2010-03-18, 09:59   Link #135
janipani

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireDetei View Post
Woaaah, imagine Naruto biting Karin O_O
Yeah that's hot, but the fact that you can count Karin's ex boyfriends from biting marks on her is not that hot.

-Best anime was made in 80s-
janipani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-18, 09:59   Link #136
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Quote:
Originally Posted by yakumo-chan View Post
woooo!! I love NautoxKarin hahaha.....

anyways... to all those who are dissapointed at sakura's development...... dont worry.... she's not the only character in naruto to be liked remember that..... there are plenty of characters to like......

if you are dissapointed at her character.... then leave her be and stay with your favorite character like shino, shikamaru or kakashi.....
So you're telling us there are plenty of other characters to be dissapointed with later? That's not much reassurance.
Haak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-18, 10:06   Link #137
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Karin needs to find a way to heal those bite marks if she wants to land herself a man. No guy wants to know how many men a woman has been with

Anyways, please no more Sasuke for a little while, so sick of his whining. And uh... wouldn't taking the eyes of someone who had turned completely blind make your eyesight worse?
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-18, 11:16   Link #138
Miles54321

Just read chapter earlier this morning and it looks cool, they better not kill off kabuto too quick or kisame now neither...

I think it sucks how the manga could be ending soon though
Miles54321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-18, 12:28   Link #139
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

Finally , Sakura admitted that she's useless ...
Kisame is alive , yeah , it was half expected .
And Kabuto is back ahah . Now that he got a power up , maybe he'll show some kickass move .
-Sho- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-18, 12:38   Link #140
AuroraFlash
good-natured spirit
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via ICQ to AuroraFlash Send a message via MSN to AuroraFlash
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nite-Wing View Post
Im pretty sure Itachi's eyes are going to end up hindering him more than helping him since Itachi was pretty close to being blind as well.
No, it seems that doesn't play a role here. As soon as the eyes are replaced, they are ascending to the level of Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan as it seems.

Tags
weekly chapter discussion