AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-08-26, 09:47   Link #4221
Vanilla_Girl
Ai no dorei

well Im sorta testing this... anyway you all can rate it tear it apart I dont care... ^^
Old 2004-08-26, 10:15   Link #4222
Ending

@ Vanilla_Girl

Well, I'm not going to rip it apart, since I think it looks good and something I myself could had made. Of course, I would had replaced those pics with something a bit more sexy and revealing, but that is just me. But you could, perhaps, decorate those borders a bit or make the pics the same size.
Old 2004-08-26, 10:45   Link #4223
Rurouni Lust

Vanilla_Girl it's pretty nice but i don't like the text that is all 7/10

Okay normally this signature's size should be okay ,

open to suggestions
Old 2004-08-26, 11:23   Link #4224
full_metal_31
*anime lova*

Send a message via MSN to full_metal_31
Angelic_Voice:i love this one bit grainy but still love the pic u chose and the colours...8.5/10....o yea know wonder where i remember it from my wallpaper =P...hehehe

Last edited by full_metal_31; 2004-08-26 at 13:46.
Old 2004-08-26, 11:32   Link #4225
Vanilla_Girl
Ai no dorei

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wirhe
something I myself could had made.
I dont understand that... you can make my sig... what does that mean? Cuz all of these sigs people are posting I can make too. This is my "rough" draft... I just thew this together tonight (cuz I had insomnia and was bored)... thats why I said Im just testing.
The trouble is with the pics is that I was trying to find a color scheme of red/pink and light blue.... without having to cut him out of the pic and design my own background. That might be something I can do but I feel the nature of the pics does not need to be revealing.
Same size well I thought of that as I was sizing the pics... and I figured it would be boring however the last one bothers me it seems too small, I will need to cut it so that its larger. Decorate the borders... well that might be and idea... I dont want it to be too cluttered. Any border decorating suggestions?

@Rurouni Lust.... you dont like the font or the color? cuz the color bothers me a I think it needs to be softer shades light pink and light blue. The font matches my avatar. I prefer to keep the font since I do like it.

At this time I will not rate anyones sig... but I would like to say that I think the way you have the text laid out in your sig Rurouni Lust is a bit tacky... perhaps just something off to the side, not completely opaque. Keep with the soft look.

Ok well if I can I will post a new sig... I dont come to this forum often... Im busy with school.. although I appreciate contructive critism as I am a designer myself.
Old 2004-08-26, 11:35   Link #4226
hobbs
nothing 2 do with calvin!

Send a message via AIM to hobbs Send a message via MSN to hobbs Send a message via Yahoo to hobbs
vanilla girl: i really like it, good quality pictures, different font, and also a very different shape/s for sig compared to many. ~9/10
Ruroni Lust: dont wanna sound horrible but looks like a 5 second job. ~2/10
Old 2004-08-26, 11:45   Link #4227
Slade
Coordinated Insanity

Send a message via AIM to Slade
Vanilla_Girl- The best one you've made yet IMO. Lets see... good use of transparency, smooth edges, and the showcase of your ideal Gackt. Very nice. Your font fits in nicely with the signature itself too. A big improvement from the previous. Keep up the good work. 9/10

Rurouni Lust- The pink is... unfitting for that picture I think. Although the idea behind your text is nice, it's not executed very well. The text itself is very solid while the signature has a dreamy feeling to it. The space above Rei's head could be cropped out to make the signature a little smaller without loss as well. 7/10

Anbu_33- Distinct art style but the signature is too dark to see it well. I like the overall graphics works on the background and the font used though. 8/10

Don Roberto- Too many Sasukes -__-;; The loop can be alittle better and the font should stand out more, how about a stroke on the outside of the font? 7.5/10

Thany
- ebil... at least there's no carrot? 8/10

Angelic_Voice- I'm alittle bit torn with this one. While I really like the overall effects used here like the butterfly, the light purple brush, I think it would look better if the character stood out more in its original, high quality rather than through the filter. 8.5/10
Old 2004-08-26, 11:46   Link #4228
Ending

@ Vanilla_Girl

Maybe my english was a bit poor there, do not know, but let me say it as clearly as I can:

"Me likes Jane's siggie. Me has a similar taste. Ugh?"
Old 2004-08-26, 12:25   Link #4229
Thany
Unfair

Quote:
Originally Posted by aahhsin
As for the girl herself, not much to say. She's cute, young and has purple eyes. She also has a tooth sticking out.... Which leads me to one conclusion, she's a vampire. Purple eyes and fangs...
Dang, that's new! So Kana would be a vampire?
Well that's even better!

Angelic_Voice : I agree with full_metal_31, it's pretty but a bit grainy, especially the character herself. You get a 7.5/10, because quality is also very important IMO

Rurouni Lust : it's 33kb and 160 of height, so I can say that it's a bit over the limit
Doesn't look much good neither :/
You should get the characters smaller and use another background, because it doesn't fit at all... 4/10.

xris : *looks at xris's hidden signature*
OMG! loli guro hentai signature?! Is this even allowed? :P
Old 2004-08-26, 12:48   Link #4230
hobbs

Send a message via AIM to hobbs Send a message via MSN to hobbs Send a message via Yahoo to hobbs
thany simple colourfull, really soft. great ^_^ ~8/10 (nice border ^^&quot

also slade the person in your avatar looks like the person in a 5 second sig i made for another forum.. ..lol ~
Old 2004-08-26, 12:55   Link #4231
Anbu_33

Send a message via MSN to Anbu_33
wow , thanx to the ones that rated my sig , i was actually trying to go with a grunge look but without using grunge brushes , it was better in its original size , but you could also see where i made some mistakes , thats why i would give it a rating of 6/10 , but thanx , glad it was liked.

Vanilla_Girl - i realli liked the sig , you could try and make the pics all the same size and change the font , but other than that pretty good sig , 8/10.

Thany - nice and simple , really liked the border design , and it complements your avatar , nice font , 8/10
Old 2004-08-26, 13:50   Link #4232
sarcasteak
WAHA~

Angelic_Voice - I shouldn't be complaining...but why doesn't the pic look smooth? I'm darn sure there were a load of high quality wallpapers with that shot of her! >_< I don't particularly like your choice of text color, and your name text should use a different, matching font. It's Chikage, though, so the scoring starts from 10/10. 8.5/10

Vanilla_Girl - I disagree with everyone else; I do NOT like the name text (or the font, but then that's being picky). The shots do stand alone well (nice crops/resize), though, and I don't think fancy border is really necessary here. But since it's Gackt...negative bias~ 7.3/10

hobbsy - You. Coffin. Go in. Die. -9999/10
XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anbu_33
wow , thanx to the ones that rated my sig ,
That's what we do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anbu_33
i was actually trying to go with a grunge look but without using grunge brushes , it was better in its original size , but you could also see where i made some mistakes , thats why i would give it a rating of 6/10 , but thanx , glad it was liked.
I like the strong contrast in brightness here whether it was intended or not. I gave it quite a high mark because it has been a while since I've seen a Naruto sig I liked, that and the original artworks were great to begin with. But then again, you should already get the idea that my scoring is very inflated and biased...

Last edited by sarcasteak; 2004-08-26 at 15:21.
Old 2004-08-26, 15:04   Link #4233
Anbu_33

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarcasteak
I like the strong contrast in brightness here whether it was intended or not. I gave it quite a high mark because it has been a while since I've seen a Naruto sig I liked, that and the original artworks were great to begin with. But then again, you should already get the idea that my scoring is very inflated and biased...
yeah i had a pretty good idea of what i wanted , and yeah that it was intended , i played around for a while till i got something i liked , doesnt look that hard , but it took me a lot of time and a bunch of layers , probably the most ive used , anyways , naruto fans rule , hehe

hobbsy - ill just go ahead and rate the sig for what it is , liked how you placed the images , cuz it looks like its the same image , also liked the color scheme , only thing i didnt like was the font and where its placed , try putting it on the center or something , 7/10

yeah im kinda weirded out now
Old 2004-08-26, 19:11   Link #4234
hobbs

im shocked how some of you are so homophobic towards a little images. Have none of you ever met some who is gay and seen them kiss another person of the same sex? if you have not im even more shocked
~Anbu i like it, very good effects and the images are dark but not too dark. whats the 33 in the cornor for though? i know your name has it in but it still seems pointless being there. ~7/10
Old 2004-08-26, 19:21   Link #4235
Anbu_33

wow , dont get me wrong , im not homophobic , two of my best freinds are gay , well ones a girl, nothing wrong with it , actually your current sig i did really like , would give it a 8/10 , dont like all that silver/gray color , but the one you posted was a little to much for me

edit - about the number , well i saw some of my sigs being used by other peolpe, which isnt wrong , but they didnt even ask for it , and so a friend told me to sign them , so i just started adding the 33 , why 33 ?? , now thats personal.
Old 2004-08-26, 19:29   Link #4236
hobbs

no no not you (anbu) ^_^ i liked ya comment. hehe
sarcasteak <--- him.
ermm no one to rate.. ermm me! i like my sig im happy with it, however i still havnt found the perfect sig for me ^_^ ~8/10
Old 2004-08-26, 19:46   Link #4237
Sakura-chan
A complex "maybe"

Send a message via AIM to Sakura-chan Send a message via MSN to Sakura-chan
hobbsy - the one sig, that you posted, is that FMA fanart? Because it sure looks that way. XD 9/10
Vanilla_Girl - Gackt? =D 9/10
Old 2004-08-26, 19:46   Link #4238
Anbu_33

o ok , hehe , wonder what that says about me , hehe

Rurouni Lust - its pretty good , but has some stuff i dont like , first , mugens image is kinda bad , look for a better one or try working on it , you can also take out the image of the sword , and i think those cluods are also from a bigger image of champloo , im not sure but just make the stars the same color as the background , and might as well change the font , hehe , overall , 6/10 , but i still likd it , big champloo fan

well ill just put one of my latest sigs , dont like it , took me like 10 minutes to make , but i was just bored , here it is

Old 2004-08-26, 19:57   Link #4239
full_metal_31
*anime lova*

Send a message via MSN to full_metal_31
sarcasteak:i like the clour and the pic u chose...maybe adding all of ur name?....8.5/10

~P.S i changed it but not my best effort (<--spelled wrng i think) though....
Old 2004-08-26, 19:57   Link #4240
hobbs

Sakura-Chan i like it, different than the usually box, with text inside. hehe ^_^. ~8/10 and im not sure about the picture it was on 4chan.org and people ask for sources when people dont say where it came from.. i guess it is though. otherwise its from a fan manga?
Anbu: Great bloody effects and the colours all go well. very good. well done ^_^ ~9/10
Closed Thread

Tags
rate, signature