AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2004-08-27, 11:47   Link #21
rorosama

Well i hate sasgay but don't want him to die. He has some nice fights in the anime! Anyway, Nice to see kakashi back. Can't wait to see naruto go crazy on sasgay! If he's more kyuubified than he was against haku then I'm sure this fight is over as pain and nothing else can stop him.
rorosama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-27, 11:57   Link #22
Chosen
Me > Mods ;)

I really hope Naruto tells the secret about the demon, Kyuubi now! Or that Sasuke find it out by himself.
Chosen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-27, 12:01   Link #23
Genei Killua
Mashou no Tenshi

Send a message via AIM to Genei Killua
Jeef, some people (*cough* O-J *cough*) need to stop frothing at the mouth about Sasuke. That's just kinda ridiculous. It's ok to not like a fictional character, but to deeply hate that character is just kinda hospital-worthy.
Genei Killua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-27, 12:18   Link #24
eLstar
(^_^)v

Sounds like an amazing chapter. Especially the Kyubi manifesting like that. I can't wait to see it.
eLstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-27, 12:22   Link #25
Schandmaul
Inactive Member

I tried to avoid reading all the replys yet, but it seems the raw is already out. How about sharing it ?`Please make the link bigger than the rest of the text.
Schandmaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-27, 12:28   Link #26
Nine Devil
Master(Vicious)'s Padawan

This chanpter just owns man owns! Lets give a pleasure to your eyes

Old 2004-08-27, 12:36   Link #27
hokagenaruto3
Crescent & Star

I don't think Sasugay missed. he can't.
Naruto got Kyuubified and I think he pushed it away with his chakra (like haku's needles). Otherwise we wouldn't see him powering up.
BUT HELL!!! if it's right what I've read, Naruto'smore Kyuubified than at the Haku fight and that had never happened before. HE"S GONNA BE INSANE!!!
anyway, we must remember that from now on it isn't really Naruto fighting...
He'll just be an unstoppable freak and rush into anything he sees moving.
We're not going to see any tactics.
I CAN"T ******* WAIT!@!@!

THAT PICTURE IS ******* AWESOME!!!
hokagenaruto3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-27, 12:39   Link #28
Anbu_33

Send a message via MSN to Anbu_33
damn , is all that chakra coming out from naruto , how sasuke is going to come out this alive i dont know , mm , can anybody pm where i can find the raw , and is sauke using the seal or not , cuz read in the first post that it stoped covering his body ?

well we have seen naruto have some control when he uses the kyubbi chakra , just dont know if that amount of chakra is within narutos control limit.
Anbu_33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-27, 12:41   Link #29
Lost World
Banned

I wonder why literally no one has come to the conclusion that Sasuke can't bring himself to kill his best friend.

Man, alot of you really seem to hate Sasuke to the point where you can't believe he's incapable of killing his best friend.

It's sad.
Lost World is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-27, 12:46   Link #30
Anbu_33

Send a message via MSN to Anbu_33
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost World
I wonder why literally no one has come to the conclusion that Sasuke can't bring himself to kill his best friend.

Man, alot of you really seem to hate Sasuke to the point where you can't believe he's incapable of killing his best friend.

It's sad.

well he can kill him , he has the means to do it (chidori) , so could naruto with his rasengan , but they just dont have the will to do it , its no in them , and besides yeah there going to kill the guy the anime is named after.
Anbu_33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-27, 12:46   Link #31
rorosama

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anbu_33
damn , is all that chakra coming out from naruto , how sasuke is going to come out this alive i dont know , mm , can anybody pm where i can find the raw , and is sauke using the seal or not , cuz read in the first post that it stoped covering his body ?

well we have seen naruto have some control when he uses the kyubbi chakra , just dont know if that amount of chakra is within narutos control limit.
That's true but When in his kyuubi state he's not in control and is 10x more powerful. Chakra really doesn't matter as he'll rush in and kick your ass without fail. Ask Haku.
Dranz you'ar a getbackers fan? I am too!
rorosama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-27, 12:47   Link #32
hokagenaruto3
Crescent & Star

I don't hate sasuke that I call him Sasugay, but I honestly think he's gay.
Temari, Ten Ten and Sakura dig him, but he ignores them, while he could persuade them to have a large orgy.
anyway. Even If Sasugay penetrates Naruto with 99999 chidori it won't have an effect anymore. He'll just heal immediately. I don't think this is going to be a fight against Sasugay anymore, but a little standoff. the real fight is going to be Kyuubified Naruto Vs. Kakshi who's desperately trying to take controll of Naruto's anger.
hokagenaruto3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-27, 12:54   Link #33
The-Wolf-Of-Mibu

MMMM i hope this is good.
Reading now!
err i mean looking at pictures now!
The-Wolf-Of-Mibu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-27, 12:57   Link #34
yanoch
French, english NOOB

*EDIT* Im terribly sorry didnt know. Wont happen anymore.

Looking like a pretty gopod chapter.

Last edited by yanoch; 2004-08-27 at 13:39.
yanoch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-27, 12:58   Link #35
Mika

I knew that kakashi would show up before it all brings to a boil...well heres to hoping anyway...he hasnt done anything in so long. I cant wait to see the chapter
Mika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-27, 12:59   Link #36
Verrik
Destroyer of Dreams

Send a message via AIM to Verrik Send a message via MSN to Verrik Send a message via Yahoo to Verrik
It seems I was correct about the Kyubi getting out of control. Can't wait to read the chapter.
Verrik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-27, 13:01   Link #37
zarkand

Quote:

It's sad.
You have to ask yourself did Sasuke miss himself or did Naruto make him miss? When someone can think only of killing another, and is smirking and smiling about it, one would guess the latter not the former. On page 11 Naruto has his hand on Sasuke's Chidori arm, my first conclusion would be Naruto made him miss. On page 13 you see a close up of Sasuke's hand still griping Naruto by the throat. My best guess here is that Sasuke is choking Naruto. If Sasuke had missed a vital spot on Naruto due to his own will a normal reaction would not to be to start choking him.
zarkand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-27, 13:01   Link #38
Ke0

Send a message via AIM to Ke0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost World

It's sad.
Because you among other Sasuke fans have been saying for the last few weeks that he WILL kill Naruto, blah blah, will get his M.S, now all of a sudden, he can't bring himself to kill Naruto
Ke0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-27, 13:03   Link #39
kayoko
Yaoi Witch Trainee

with the appearance of kakashi in the beginning of the chapter, i guess he's the one that's gonna stop the two's fight? (aww..i was hoping it'd be itachi)

i can't believe sasuke did that to naruto! his whole arm went through naruto's body >_<!

Actually, punching a hole in the left side of naruto makes sense. Since Sasuke only has two arms, the right one was occupied with holding Naruto. So that left the left to do the chidori. In order to hit naruto in the heart, he'd have to cross his arms....not very comfortable, ne? Look back to the end of 227.

So hitting naruto in the right side makes sense. (at least to me)

Also, I would like believe that there was a moment of hesitation before attempting to strangle Naruto...and naruto took that opportunity to turn kyuubified.

I just have a question, can Sasuke actually see the chakra version of the Kyuubi above naruto?

Hm..another point, I don't think this version of kyuubified Naruto is the same as the one fighting Haku. Naruto's learned to control kyuubi's powers a bit better. Back with Haku, he was fighting like an animal. But here, he's got a stance ready for some jutsu (i think he's gonna perfect the rasengan without the clone) and he's talking, something that he didnt' do with Haku. (correct me if i'm wrong)

So what i'm saying is that this version of kyuubified Naruto retains more of Naruto's consciousness. As for power, Naruto looks the same to me. (change in eye, teeth, claws; all the changes that we've seen before) Now, if he started growing tails...that'd be another story...heh

Why do we see the whole fox this time? Maybe it's because Naruto called out more of kyuubi's powers. Either that or the editor had enough of recycled images...so it has to be different from the last time?

oh...now that i think about it...pretty funny. First time Naruto went kyuubi, we saw the fox's head. Next time in the battle with neji in the chuunin exam, we saw the nine tails swishing around...plus the head. This time, we see the whole body! (i missed gaara's fight..but i don't remember much from that) it's a whole progression!
kayoko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-27, 13:03   Link #40
Mika

yanoch you are not aloud to post links like that...not that we are not gratefull
Mika is offline   Reply With Quote