AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2010-03-31, 20:30   Link #161
Luce

Looking at Naruto's hesitation (looks like hesitation to me) on pg 17, does anyone think Naruto may not accept the key at this point in time?

And I always thought we hadn't seen "that" jutsu yet, I wonder what it could be. Hopefully we will learn sooner than later.
Luce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-31, 20:57   Link #162
yakumo-chan

I wonder if TObi is doing this for a greater cause....

just like what Lelouch did in code geass.....

do the bad things for the Good......

this sounds interesting in the "TOBI THEORY"

cool TOBI THEORY......

"i doubt it could be anyone else"
Old 2010-03-31, 21:20   Link #163
Slayerx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggie Smallz View Post
Cuz he got his butt kicked by Kisame and failed to kill him. I mean you have too piece this up that once you fail once you don't get a second chance in this manga unless your Naruto.
how does loosing to kisame negate his usefulness in training Naruto

If bee trains naruto then that means he has not fulfilled his usefulness...
Quote:
Bee can control his beast beecause his beast is his partner, the kyuubi is not so much but a means to an end for Naruto and vice versa and he wants to control him. Naruto will probably train alone or with toad sage, because thats what the key is for ironically a key from a frog, and technically frogs would help Naruto master his kyuubi.
Jiriaya tried to train Naruto in controlling the ninetails and failed
What makes you think the toads will accomplish what Jiriaya could not?
Also you jump to the conclusion that Bee and the 8-tails were always partners and there was never a time that the 8-tails was just as evil as the kyuubi. Anotherthing to take into account is that the Nibi also had a considerable level of control over her demon

Considering Jiriaya's failure, Naruto receiving the key, and Bee control over the his own demon; it seems painfully obvious that Bee will be a crucial part in naruto's training

Quote:
That would be helpful if Bee and the rest of the village weren't aware that an akatsuki is on their turf ready to punce on Beee and dupe them and also getting reading for war like everyone else. Bee is still a shinobi of the cloud and has to defend his village from any threat he just can't leave to train with a kid who probably he would hate just as much as Raikage does who is overall working to save a enemy ninja who tried to kill and capture him.
First, bringing up kisame is pointless... since they do not know about him, cloud will act under assumption that he is not there; which would include thinking they can hide and protect the 8-tails

Second, it was pointed out at the kage summit that madara was probably using this war to lure the host's out into the open, and as such the decided it would be best to keep the host's hidden and away from the frontlines

Third, unlike the raikage, bee has been very laid back about the whole "sasuke trying to capture him thing"... i mean look at his attitude after he escapes sasuke; he doesn't seem to bare sasuke any kind of grudge what-so-ever. He probably SHOULD and that would be smart, but he doesn't
Quote:
I don't see Kisame failing again and Madara needs the tailed beats up to 8 in order to pose a true threat.
and all that means is that Naruto and Bee will meet before Kisame makes his move
Quote:
Kyuubi is no bodies partner it looks after himself.
And considering how if Naruto dies, the kyuubi dies, "looking out for himself" includes "looking out for Naruto"... we've already seen on one occasion the kyuubi give naruto power to save them both... this could be a key to a partnership with the kyuubi

Another key being making sure Naruto can stay in control without the kyuubi taking over completely... which is probably where Bee will come in
Quote:
Anyway, I think this spoiler is faker than Kanye.
And you are proven wrong

Quote:
Originally Posted by yakumo-chan View Post
I wonder if TObi is doing this for a greater cause....

just like what Lelouch did in code geass.....

do the bad things for the Good......

this sounds interesting in the "TOBI THEORY"
http://i672.photobucket.com/albums/v...g?t=1270086942

cool TOBI THEORY......

"i doubt it could be anyone else"
heh in the end it will turn out Tobi was just trolling everyone when he said he was madara =p
shall we edo tensei the tobito theory?
Slayerx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-31, 21:25   Link #164
SeanQ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slayerx View Post
how does loosing to kisame negate his usefulness in training Naruto

If bee trains naruto then that means he has not fulfilled his usefulness...

Jiriaya tried to train Naruto in controlling the ninetails and failed
What makes you think the toads will accomplish what Jiriaya could not?
Also you jump to the conclusion that Bee and the 8-tails were always partners and there was never a time that the 8-tails was just as evil as the kyuubi. Anotherthing to take into account is that the Nibi also had a considerable level of control over her demon

Considering Jiriaya's failure, Naruto receiving the key, and Bee control over the his own demon; it seems painfully obvious that Bee will be a crucial part in naruto's training

First, bringing up kisame is pointless... since they do not know about him, cloud will act under assumption that he is not there; which would include thinking they can hide and protect the 8-tails

Second, it was pointed out at the kage summit that madara was probably using this war to lure the host's out into the open, and as such the decided it would be best to keep the host's hidden and away from the frontlines

Third, unlike the raikage, bee has been very laid back about the whole "sasuke trying to capture him thing"... i mean look at his attitude after he escapes sasuke; he doesn't seem to bare sasuke any kind of grudge what-so-ever. He probably SHOULD and that would be smart, but he doesn't

and all that means is that Naruto and Bee will meet before Kisame makes his move

And considering how if Naruto dies, the kyuubi dies, "looking out for himself" includes "looking out for Naruto"... we've already seen on one occasion the kyuubi give naruto power to save them both... this could be a key to a partnership with the kyuubi

Another key being making sure Naruto can stay in control without the kyuubi taking over completely... which is probably where Bee will come in

And you are proven wrong

heh in the end it will turn out Tobi was just trolling everyone when he said he was madara =p
shall we edo tensei the tobito theory?
Hmm...edo tensei? Omg Kabuto should try edo tensei madara to see if tobi really is madara!
Old 2010-03-31, 21:45   Link #165
Rurik
Golden

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitten320 View Post
He will die, but it doesn't mean that he is already dead.
He could or he couldn't, there are plenty of reason why Hidan was not summoned, that doesn't mean he is still alive, jus as james said.

Quote:
Kakuzu wasn't really that far away, so he must know atleast some location.
Sacred place doesn't mean secret place, the author made it look as if the place were hian was buried is a place were he can't be reover even if you know his location.

Quote:
Not really, 1st and 2nd Hokage did have their old memories and they did recognize the 3rd one and even greeted him. They do follow the orders but they still have some part of their mind

Read why I said, once summon they can do thatN once the tag is place they can't be having chitchats, Oro implies this when he put the tags on them.

Quote:
It might be bad example but in that filler with Sora, the corpses also were responding to their old memories even if their task still was to destroy.
It is a bad example.
Old 2010-03-31, 22:12   Link #166
DeDe
Ino-Shika-Cho

I wonder why Kabuto didn't bring back his old buddy Kimimaro? It might have something to do with you being brought back as you were right before you died. In that case, Kimi is badly outclassed by the characters running around today. If he only lived, he could have reached his potential. Same with Haku.
Old 2010-03-31, 22:14   Link #167
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Okay, THAT was a great chapter. A lot going on all around and plenty of development.

Glad Naruto made it back to the mountain...he's gonna need a lot more than he has now to fight Sasuke. And I think the scroll and all is to let Naruto use the fox's power as previously predicted. He'll use the scroll to release it and Killerbee will teach him how to control it.

I hope this predictability will end. lol.
Old 2010-03-31, 22:19   Link #168
DeDe
Ino-Shika-Cho

It's going to be hard for Kirabi to teach anything to Naruto with Kisame just waiting to capture him. The Kisame situation has to be taken care of first. And I haven't a clue how Kishi will resolve that. Have Kisame fail again? Meh. Then why pull that clone crap during the first fight? We could of had Zombie Kisame.
Old 2010-03-31, 22:25   Link #169
james0246

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeDe View Post
It's going to be hard for Kirabi to teach anything to Naruto with Kisame just waiting to capture him. The Kisame situation has to be taken care of first. And I haven't a clue how Kishi will resolve that. Have Kisame fail again? Meh. Then why pull that clone crap during the first fight? We could of had Zombie Kisame.
Well, the Hachibi could be taken, but Kirabi himself could survive. That way, the Akatsuki story advances to the accquisition of the Kyuubi, and Naruto gets some instruction on how to work with his Bijuu.
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-31, 22:25   Link #170
rpy1991

Naruto is the number one shinobi in Konoha and he doesn't get invited to the war planning session?
Old 2010-03-31, 22:28   Link #171
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

just notice this but Anko isn't wearing anything underneath that fishnet isn't she?
Old 2010-03-31, 22:57   Link #172
james0246

Quote:
Originally Posted by rpy1991 View Post
Naruto is the number one shinobi in Konoha and he doesn't get invited to the war planning session?
You don't really ask a bomb how it wants to be used, you just use it or develop plans for its use...

Naruto might be a decent leader, and a good "on-his-feet" battle technician, but he is shit for long-term planning, so his involvement in a meeting regarding an upcoming military campaign doesn't make much sense. Put Naruto on a field of battle, and you'll get victory (probably); put Naruto in charge of an armies strategies and tactics, though, and you'll get an army marching to their death...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanitas View Post
I think it has something to do with "oh they were beaten by kids back in the day so now they won't be much more powerful". I still say that a zombie Zabuza would still be pretty deadly, wasn't he already an S-class rogue during the Land of Waves arc? I still think that anyone today would have trouble getting out of crystal ice mirrors jutsu.
Kabuto didn't know Zabuza, so why would he have used Zabuza?

I mean, if Kabuto wanted to be really serious, why didn't he summon Hanzou and Sakumo (both said to equal the Sannin), or even Hashirama himself? All were gods in their day, whereas Zabuza lost to Kakashi...
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-31, 23:02   Link #173
Ulquiorra
Inactive Member

Send a message via ICQ to Ulquiorra Send a message via AIM to Ulquiorra Send a message via Yahoo to Ulquiorra
Quote:
Originally Posted by rpy1991 View Post
Because he is still an idiot. Anyway it seems like only jonin were allowed. When he becomes Hokage, he'll have Shikamaru do egghead stuff like this while he goes to peep on girls in the hot springs.

I didn't notice it before. When the frogs reverse summoned him, he ended up eating a huge bowl full of worms.

Oh, and more fodder for Naruto x Karin. They both only have food on their mind.
Ulquiorra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-31, 23:04   Link #174
rpy1991

Well it's not the fact that he should be a leader for a squad or platoon but he should be there just for the fact he needs to be aware whatever the Konoha higher-ups have in store for the war.\

Also what's "that jutsu" Naruto and frogs are talking about?
Old 2010-03-31, 23:16   Link #175
milan kyuubi
Call me MK! :)
*Graphic Designer

The great toad sage saying Naruto will meet a 'young man with powerfull eyes' could be kabutomaru.
I mean his eyes did look weird in this chapter.
Old 2010-03-31, 23:30   Link #176
Slayerx

Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
Kabuto didn't know Zabuza, so why would he have used Zabuza?

I mean, if Kabuto wanted to be really serious, why didn't he summon Hanzou and Sakumo (both said to equal the Sannin), or even Hashirama himself? All were gods in their day, whereas Zabuza lost to Kakashi...
I think the souls of the first and second hokage are off limits thanks to the death god technique that the 3rd hokage used
Slayerx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-31, 23:47   Link #177
Frenchie
Shougi Génération
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Frenchie
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeDe View Post
My bet is that Kisame won't lose. KillerB just escapes and Raikage gives it his all covering for them, dying in the process.

Which would still be huge, considering a nation would have been floored by a single shinobi.
Frenchie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-31, 23:52   Link #178
Mists

How can Kabuto reserrect Deidera, his body exploded...

And now Madara has two arms again? I remember like 1 or 2 chapters ago he still has his arm missing....
Mists is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-31, 23:54   Link #179
milan kyuubi
Call me MK! :)
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mists View Post
How can Kabuto reserrect Deidera, his body exploded...

And now Madara has two arms again? I remember like 1 or 2 chapters ago he still has his arm missing....
He doesn't summon their original bodies only their souls in a new body, thats why Nagato can use legs now
Old 2010-04-01, 00:07   Link #180
Fran~
floating away...

Tsunade eating like Goku.... ahh... the good ol' shounen manga!!!!

TonTon, run for your life