AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Old 2010-04-03, 14:51   Link #24181
00-Raiser
Burst Mode
*Author

Send a message via AIM to 00-Raiser
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest Dynasty View Post
Hmm.

So, Raiser asked for this, and I found it sitting around in my HD. It's a little early, but I guess it's not that big of an issue.

Spoiler for Her Day:
D'awww, that was great It was nice learning more about their history together. You really have a knack for food related stuff though, Tempest. Now I'm hungry
Old 2010-04-03, 14:52   Link #24182
Tempy
Σ(。д°(o--(ಠ益ಠ )
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by 00-Raiser View Post
D'awww, that was great It was nice learning more about their history together. You really have a knack for food related stuff though, Tempest. Now I'm hungry
Am I gonna have to link my Food for Thought shorts?
Old 2010-04-03, 15:01   Link #24183
00-Raiser
Burst Mode
*Author

Quote:
Am I gonna have to link my Food for Thought shorts?
Found them in your sig Delectable stuff. Do you work as a chef or something?
Old 2010-04-03, 15:04   Link #24184
Tempy
Σ(。д°(o--(ಠ益ಠ )
*Author

Quote:
Found them in your sig Delectable stuff. Do you work as a chef or something?
Nah. I just cook a lot as a hobby. Of course, in writing, it blends in at times.

Currently, I'm getting the next FfT done. Maybe I should get that Keroko-related one finished.

FFFFF i need to do Gospel too.

SO MUCH TO DO.
Old 2010-04-03, 15:20   Link #24185
00-Raiser
Burst Mode
*Author

Quote:
SO MUCH TO DO.
Oh I know that feeling. Finally finished my assignments for school so now I actually have time to write stuff and catch up on my anime, but I just can't decide where to start >_<

Let's see what I got on my plate writing wise... Three's Company, Ace Enforcer 2, Daemon Kaiser, rewriting Big Step, Location of Happiness, Life Goes On, one more piece for Holding Hands, two other Fate+Yuuno fics, a Shiro/Momoko, a Fate angst piece, a Teana/Vice lemon, another lemon by request...

... I think that's all of them I might have to resort to working on one by pulling from a hat Unless some one wants to tell me which one they want first.

EDIT: Oh, there's a Teana centric action fic too =/

Last edited by 00-Raiser; 2010-04-03 at 15:30.
00-Raiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-03, 16:39   Link #24186
sniperk
Overgrown Kid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
Sooo... going by the ending dialogue, essentially the only one who is against Shadowsverse!Lutecia and Shadowsverse!Vivio getting it on is RB herself, huh? =X

*flees*
Erm... *dig around his drabbles* Yes. I too didn't wrote anything in that light by those two. (Well, CaD is set even before they were a couple, so that could be the answer.)
sniperk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-03, 16:51   Link #24187
Kokuyoku

Quote:
Oh I know that feeling. Finally finished my assignments for school so now I actually have time to write stuff and catch up on my anime, but I just can't decide where to start >_<

Let's see what I got on my plate writing wise... Three's Company, Ace Enforcer 2, Daemon Kaiser, rewriting Big Step, Location of Happiness, Life Goes On, one more piece for Holding Hands, two other Fate+Yuuno fics, a Shiro/Momoko, a Fate angst piece, a Teana/Vice lemon, another lemon by request...

... I think that's all of them I might have to resort to working on one by pulling from a hat Unless some one wants to tell me which one they want first.

Three's Company would be nice - It seems to be your most neglected fic at the moment .

However, I'd start off with another short for Holding Hands as shorts make it easier to the mood for writing I feel.
Kokuyoku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-03, 17:30   Link #24188
00-Raiser
Burst Mode
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kokuyoku View Post
Three's Company would be nice - It seems to be your most neglected fic at the moment .

However, I'd start off with another short for Holding Hands as shorts make it easier to the mood for writing I feel.
Heh, yeah, its definitely been left out in the cold. I actually do have a chunk of chapter 2 written awhile ago but I haven't done more yet

I agree shorts help you get 'warmed up' but I'm saving the next Holding Hands (which is the last idea I have) for a special occasion happening later this month. I think I'll do that lemon request instead.

Thanks for commenting
Old 2010-04-03, 19:42   Link #24189
RadiantBeam
Test Drive
*Author

Send a message via AIM to RadiantBeam
Quote:
Ah, I see. Well, I'm the first to write one based of Vivid, I think
Actually, I hate to burst your bubble, but I think Dezo beat you to that if I remember correctly. One of the omakes he did at the end of his one-shots was a ViCia gag set in the Vivid universe.
Old 2010-04-03, 21:54   Link #24190
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Quote:
SO MUCH TO DO.
GET A JOB FIRST!

I mean, really. You can't write fics without food and interwebz.
Old 2010-04-03, 22:10   Link #24191
00-Raiser
Burst Mode
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by RadiantBeam View Post
Actually, I hate to burst your bubble, but I think Dezo beat you to that if I remember correctly. One of the omakes he did at the end of his one-shots was a ViCia gag set in the Vivid universe.
Well darn, there goes any hopes I had of actually bringing something unique and interesting to the ViCia table =/

Oh well
Old 2010-04-03, 22:20   Link #24192
DezoPenguin
Beta by Accident
*Author

Quote:
Well, it wasn't actually intentional. I just forgot about the two-year difference between "Never Been Kissed" and "Never Confessed" and in so doing took it out of fanon. *looks around for a blushing-with-embarrassment smiley and finds for the eighty-fourth time that there isn't one*

Quote:
It amuses me greatly to see that even after six years of dating and roughly four to three years of knowing the truth, the interaction between Vivio and Lutecia hasn't changed even in the slightest. In particular, I liked how Vivio stopped Lutecia dead in her tracks and said that she would stay with her. Gave me the warm fuzzies inside.
Sometimes it's necessary to cut your significant other off at the pass when they're being all stupidly self-depreciating. Kissing usually works, but I figure that this required some actual, y'know, dialogue.

Quote:
As for Lutecia's nickname and what actually happens regarding whether or not she remains a Shadow, that's currently up in the air. I admit that "Cia" was really less of a nickname and more of a lie, but I have an attachment to it that's hard to shake.
It's amazing how much easier I find it to start trying to use it as a symbolic character tag when, y'know, I didn't think it up. So much easier to use somebody else's ideas for fodder instead of tinkering with my own creations.

Quote:
As for whether or not she remains an active Shadow, I'm debating if I either keep her that way, have her retire, or end her career in a more... permanent fashion.
That's the second time in two days you've mentioned killing her off in the end. Are you attempting to gauge the size of the potential mob?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy C View Post
With the underlined being the case, the Institute's constant use of the bug should have resulted in its detection previously. Got an explaination for that?
I don't know if Mozco was actually meaning that, but I came away with that as being part of the whole "it's all been installed at the factory!" conspiracy idea--that is, that the bug should have been detected, so it couldn't have been transmitting, but its battery was low, so it clearly was transmitting, and yet it was never detected, so it goes beyond "somebody bugged this" and to "somebody's playing games with our whole surveillance and counter-surveillance systems"--that is, their bug detectors have been tampered with to prevent them turning up these special bugs that the brains-in-the-jars had been insuring were implanted more or less everywhere.

(Though personally, I think your point on the complexity of traducing so many different companies and suppliers was well-taken...)

One other mistake for Infinity c.20 I spotted and forgot to mention in my review: "sheathe" gets used instead of "sheath" in the infirmary scene, where Signum is talking about her sword (come to mention it, Laevatein's name grew an extra "n" there as well). While "sheath" can be noun or verb, "sheathe" is exclusively the verb spelling.
DezoPenguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-03, 23:18   Link #24193
Tabasco

Quote:
Hmm.

So, Raiser asked for this, and I found it sitting around in my HD. It's a little early, but I guess it's not that big of an issue.

Spoiler for Her Day:
*seconds Raiser*

That was adorable, and now I want that recipe.

Quote:
If you want a suggestion, I've got a soft spot for Fate and Yuuno...
Tabasco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-03, 23:44   Link #24194
Moczo
"Hey, Isaac?"
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Moczo
Quote:
Well darn, there goes any hopes I had of actually bringing something unique and interesting to the ViCia table =/

Oh well

Do a fic where Lu and Vivio are clowns in rival circuses, yet despite the fact they compete with each other for ticket sales each night, they are slowly drawn together into a forbidden love by their respect for each others' clowning skills.

I can almost guarantee that nobody has done that, so it's unique. And if done properly, it should be fairly interesting... in the way two trains hurtling unstoppably toward each other is 'interesting'...
Moczo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-04, 00:13   Link #24195
Allquall
The Not-So-Kind One

Send a message via AIM to Allquall
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moczo View Post
Do a fic where Lu and Vivio are clowns in rival circuses, yet despite the fact they compete with each other for ticket sales each night, they are slowly drawn together into a forbidden love by their respect for each others' clowning skills.
A confession comes after a near-tragedy when someone turns on the child-safety locks in the clown car.
Allquall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-04, 00:19   Link #24196
sniperk
Overgrown Kid

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Allquall View Post
A confession comes after a near-tragedy when someone turns on the child-safety locks in the clown car.
And one of them has to save the other when said car starts burning because of a malfunction on the system.
Old 2010-04-04, 00:33   Link #24197
00-Raiser
Burst Mode
*Author

Quote:

I can almost guarantee that nobody has done that, so it's unique. And if done properly, it should be fairly interesting... in the way two trains hurtling unstoppably toward each other is 'interesting'...
I can only imagine the fallout when they're caught clowning around together!

Well, I'd have to pass on that. I had planned on writing an AU fic before but then dropped the idea when I remembered why I don't write AU fics: because I'm way too lazy to re-establish characters and settings It's far easier to use the stuff already established by the show.

Plus, I'm generally not good at writing yuri anyways, nor am I that motivated to write it. That I even wrote some ViCia is a miracle in itself

Anyways, don't think I'm moping over this or anything because I'm not. Of course I would certainly be happier if I knew something about my ViCia stuff was notable compared to other ViCia works. We all like feeling special, don't we.
Old 2010-04-04, 00:35   Link #24198
Allquall
The Not-So-Kind One

Send a message via AIM to Allquall
Quote:
Originally Posted by sniperk View Post
And one of them has to save the other when said car starts burning because of a malfunction on the system.
The fire department gets delayed because of a nervous elephant with indigestion so Lu goes in on her own armed with only a seltzer bottle and a rubber chicken.
Allquall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-04, 00:40   Link #24199
sniperk
Overgrown Kid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allquall View Post
The fire department gets delayed because of a nervous elephant with indigestion so Lu goes in on her own armed with only a seltzer bottle and a rubber chicken.
And Vivio is fighting off to get free of her clown outfit but passes out when her own prop gases explode inside the car and asfixiate her.
Old 2010-04-04, 00:54   Link #24200
sniperk
Overgrown Kid

Okay, if it's ViCia on Shadowverse that people want, then it's ViCia on Shadowverse that people get. Or maybe not. Take a peek.

Spoiler for Their Problems:

Spoiler for Author Notes:

Edit: Erm... Sorry for the double post.

Last edited by sniperk; 2010-04-04 at 21:48. Reason: BG is male O_O

Tags
authorshipping, befriending, fanfiction, interactive fanfiction, nanoha