AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2010-04-12, 23:17   Link #381
Slayerx

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRob View Post
Doesn't Killer Bee's ability to control the bijuu come natural to just him? Remember during the Kage meeting, Danzou said the only people who could control the bijuu are Uchiha Madara, Senju Hashirama, Yagura, and Killer Bee.

Is Killer Bee's control really "lulz I just learnd it every1 can do it", or did they seal the Hachibi in Killer Bee because he could control the bijuu?
we have the toads who believe it to be theoretically possible for Naruto to control the demon. one thing i also mentioned earlier is that Bee doesn't seem to have much hatred in him, which is what the toads said was needed to control the kyuubi... Also we have the nibi (also from cloud) who was able to summon the power of her bijuu at will, and i think that would imply that she had some level of control... however she is not mentioned, likely because she did not have complete control as the previous hosts are said to have.

All they were saying at that meeting was pointing out the only individuals to ever be able to fully control the bijuu... there is nothing saying that they all had a natural ability to do so that they did so naturally
Slayerx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-13, 00:55   Link #382
james0246

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
All things considered I think it's very likely to be Madara's corpse, it doesn't necessarily mean Tobi isn't Madara, simply that he wouldn't occupy his original body.
Another crazy theory from james0246:

Just as Yamato is a clone (albeit partial) of Hashirama, so to will Tobi be a clone of Madara. But, unlike Yamato, Tobi will have full access to all of Madara's memories and will be, for all intents and purposes, Madara, simply with a younger and somewhat weaker body...
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-13, 00:57   Link #383
That Other Ninja
That Other Senior Member
*Artist

^Is that what Itachi meant by Madara being "a shell of his former self"? Given Tobi's body was irreparably mangled beyond hope lol.
Old 2010-04-13, 01:20   Link #384
TruthTaco

I think tobi is madara for sure. The body that kabuto summons might be madara's original body, if that was the case then I don't see how kabuto could control it since madara is alive. BUT he could still have the body and just be showing it off (or holding it captive) despite not being able to control it.

One thing I think is weird is madaras "plan" to take over the world, which sounds... quite frankly retarded. It makes no sense. Here we have madara who has been hell bent on revenge his entire life, and all of a sudden he cares about peace and controlling everyone so there can be peace? Makes no sense. I could see him wanting to get his old body back or a new body though. I think the whole moons eye plan is rubbish and if its really his plan then he needs to go back to the evil villian drawing board.
TruthTaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-13, 01:56   Link #385
ragnos007

Quote:
Originally Posted by Souten no Seigyoku View Post
Anyhoo, its obviously the 1st Hokage (Shodai?) since hes the one who beat Madara at the Valley of The End. Hence the fear. It cant be anyone else. Orochimaru Edo Tensei'd the First during his fight with Sarutobi so Kabuto probably knew about the body and such. Which I think is a must for him to be able to summon him.
its not the shodai because the shodais soul is already sealed up fighting Sarutobi for all of eternity. It is understandably impossible to bring it back from that. Sarutobi paid a price to ensure that. I dont think you can bring back a soul that is under that sort of contract.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TruthTaco View Post
I think tobi is madara for sure. The body that kabuto summons might be madara's original body, if that was the case then I don't see how kabuto could control it since madara is alive. BUT he could still have the body and just be showing it off (or holding it captive) despite not being able to control it.

One thing I think is weird is madaras "plan" to take over the world, which sounds... quite frankly retarded. It makes no sense. Here we have madara who has been hell bent on revenge his entire life, and all of a sudden he cares about peace and controlling everyone so there can be peace? Makes no sense. I could see him wanting to get his old body back or a new body though. I think the whole moons eye plan is rubbish and if its really his plan then he needs to go back to the evil villian drawing board.
I hardly think that it could possibly be his plan - peace...... he just wants to dominate everything. He used the term PEACE at the summit, hoping it would entice the kages in giving up 2 mere shinobi for peace thats what i think. I think that He would rather become the jinchuuriki and dominate everything and have people bow down to him... after konoha is wiped off the face of the earth

Last edited by Hunter; 2010-04-13 at 08:30.
ragnos007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-13, 03:39   Link #386
AuroraFlash
good-natured spirit
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via ICQ to AuroraFlash Send a message via MSN to AuroraFlash
Madara has managed to make the ninja world form an alliance against him. He will be the revolutionary who brings peace to the ninja world, just by making himself the enemy.
Old 2010-04-13, 04:08   Link #387
cheese no koma
kita kita oyaji

Quote:
Originally Posted by AuroraFlash View Post
Madara has managed to make the ninja world form an alliance against him. He will be the revolutionary who brings peace to the ninja world, just by making himself the enemy.
He's THE ONE
cheese no koma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-13, 04:34   Link #388
yakumo-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by AuroraFlash View Post
That's what I have been thinking!!!

TOBI must be a good guy after all!!!

just like lelouch britania of code geass
Old 2010-04-13, 04:37   Link #389
milan kyuubi
Call me MK! :)
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by yakumo-chan View Post
That's what I have been thinking!!!

TOBI must be a good guy after all!!!

just like lelouch britania of code geass
I was thinking more on the line that when Madara took his new body (if the body kabuto showed him was his original body) he also took some part of personality of the said person. Thas is why he tries to unite the world under hes moon eye plan.
Old 2010-04-13, 05:37   Link #390
ragnos007

Quote:
Originally Posted by milan kyuubi View Post
I was thinking more on the line that when Madara took his new body (if the body kabuto showed him was his original body) he also took some part of personality of the said person. Thas is why he tries to unite the world under hes moon eye plan.
too farfetched even for narutoverse
Old 2010-04-13, 06:02   Link #391
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

Of course!

That coffin contained Lulu's body.. Madara was surprised as Kabutomaru had to cross universe to get Lulu's corpse for summoning. It made sense .. Madara are afraid of Lulu's CG eyes .. Its the power of the king!

It even explained the prophecy explained by the great sage... Lulu is the young man with great eye power!!

!ONEELEVEN1!! I'm a genius
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

KiNA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-13, 07:44   Link #392
JustRob

Maybe we should think from another angle. What is Kabuto's (or Orochimaru's) relation to Madara? If Kabuto summoned Madara's real body, how did he even know that Madara was in another body? Madara is way older then Kabuto, and from anything we've seen, they've never met before. How could Kabuto possibly know so much about Madara that he can blackmail him?
Old 2010-04-13, 07:50   Link #393
milan kyuubi
Call me MK! :)
*Graphic Designer

Well I am assuming that when he merged himself with the part of Orochimaru he also got some of his memories. So i am saying maybe Orochimaru somehow found out about Madara when he did all that research on forbiden jutsus. And know that has been passed to Kabuto who is using it against Madara/Tobi.
Old 2010-04-13, 08:30   Link #394
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
Another crazy theory from james0246:

Just as Yamato is a clone (albeit partial) of Hashirama, so to will Tobi be a clone of Madara. But, unlike Yamato, Tobi will have full access to all of Madara's memories and will be, for all intents and purposes, Madara, simply with a younger and somewhat weaker body...
Heh. To tell the truth I also liked your crazy theory about evil-possessed-Tobirama but I just don't see it happening.
I think it's more likely that Kishimoto is repeating the body snatching thing with a Sharingan twist. Madara's body was really killed at the GotE but, probably because of the EMS, his spirit endures and is somehow linked to others Sharingan and/or hate.
That could explain why Madara needed a figurehead for Akatsuki, why he wears a mask, why he played Sasuke the way he did and maybe why he collects Sharingan : because every now and then he has to get himself a new body.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-13, 08:42   Link #395
Ashaman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabaku Kyu View Post
I just don't see Kyuubi ever being the type of bijuu the Hachibi is, giving helpful hints and whatnot. He'll always want total dominance, nothing less. Naruto might subdue him, but he'll never get any real cooperation, he'll just be able to take what he needs from the Kyuubi without the evil stuff that comes with it.
I can see a relationship similar to the one in Bleach with Ichigo and Hichigo

Kyuubi will help Naruto but won't hesitate to lash out and try and get free if he senses weakeness. The waiting game.
Ashaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-13, 09:15   Link #396
AuroraFlash
good-natured spirit
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashaman View Post
I can see a relationship similar to the one in Bleach with Ichigo and Hichigo

Kyuubi will help Naruto but won't hesitate to lash out and try and get free if he senses weakeness. The waiting game.
At least that's a lot better than the relationship between Gaara and his bijou. He needed to suppress it all the time and couldn't even sleep because the bijou could have eaten his soul. That's not so nice. By the way, he should have lost his eyerings by now.
Old 2010-04-13, 09:44   Link #397
JustRob

He probably still doesn't sleep. After having been awake at night for so many years, I wouldn't be surprised if he's used to not sleeping now.

Besides I'm not sure those rings are even because of insomnia. Sure insomnia can make your eyes look weird but I've never actually seen a person with black ringed eyes.
Old 2010-04-13, 09:59   Link #398
AuroraFlash
good-natured spirit
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRob View Post
He probably still doesn't sleep. After having been awake at night for so many years, I wouldn't be surprised if he's used to not sleeping now.

Besides I'm not sure those rings are even because of insomnia. Sure insomnia can make your eyes look weird but I've never actually seen a person with black ringed eyes.
Maybe it's diabetes.
Old 2010-04-13, 10:19   Link #399
tkdtiger

If the prophecy were to refer to someone else what type of character or. Who would be a good candidate for the prophecy ...
tkdtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-13, 10:20   Link #400
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Hell, the prophecy could've already happened anyway since he did already fight someone with powerful eyes: Nagato.
Haak is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
weekly chapter discussion