Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-09-01, 05:22   Link #1
Ijuki
aka Raw Provider

Question Why do you watch naruto?

really, i wanna have a good answer to this question, not like:
hey you retard guy, why do you even ask this?.. no, if you don't why you are watchinh it, come up with it fast or someone will your head....

then you can answer this questions:

1. Is there any story at all? if there was one, where the **** is it then?

2. Err... Isn't it to long... or is it me that thinks 98 (or 99) eps is to long?

3. Ok, there something more, the is a bit lame i got to say, some ppl just do "a move that i can't the name of" all the time, why?

4. Naruto is just a dude that can't do much, just his anger and big mouth...

so, answer honestly, if flamming, i will, err... do something, i guess...

Old 2004-09-01, 05:30   Link #2
<xellos>
As a WHM I help people

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ijuki
hey you retard guy, why do you even ask this?.. no, if you don't why you are watchinh it, come up with it fast or someone will your head....

2. Err... Isn't it to long... or is it me that thinks 98 (or 99) eps is to long?

3. Ok, there something more, the is a bit lame i got to say, some ppl just do "a move that i can't the name of" all the time, why?

1. the story to Naruto, is about overcoming the image that has been placed on you by society. Naruto has been branded by all the adults as trash because he has the spirit of the Kyuubi in him, and through their parents, the kids feel they need to stay away from him. He tries his hardest to recieve aknowledgement from the people of his village, at first not knowing why they hate him. As the series progresses Naruto develops into a character that people start to see isnt all that bad, and start to grow attached to.

2. Lots of series are long, and still good, I've watched 95 episodes of One Piece and it is still, IMHO, one of the funniest animes. Just because it is long doesn't mean it will be bad...as long as they don't use too much stock footage.

3. MANY animes have it where a character says the name of the technique before they use it. A lot of the dialogue isnt lame, it actually goes along with the character development and you can see that they are growing, through the way they talk and act.

4. Yes, he is that way at the beginning, but characters need development, and thats what Naruto does, throughout the series he develops into a character that isn't necessarily all talk.

well...thats just my opinion....i haven't posted in awhile and i've stuck mainly to IRC. I think this is my longest post ever.
Old 2004-09-01, 05:34   Link #3
EvilTomte
Berserker

Send a message via MSN to EvilTomte
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ijuki

1. If you don't notice a story, then you've obviously not been paying attention.

2. Whether it's "too long" or not is a subject of everyone's different opinions. I don't mind long shows, as long as they don't get boring. Which Naruto doesn't get, at least not IMHO. Even though I can say that the fillers and flashbacks ARE annoying.

3. Ok, yet another opinion of yours. They do "moves you don't know the name of" all the time because they've got to name their techniques something, don't they? And whether that's lame or not is up to everyone's own opinion. Personally, I don't mind it. It makes things interesting.

4. Yay, another negative opinion of yours which is obviously yet another flame.

So there you have it. What purpose did this post fill anyway? Try to be a little more objective next time.
Old 2004-09-01, 05:45   Link #4
xris
Just call me Ojisan

You've had two good replies from your rather pointless and loaded question.

If you don't like Naruto (and it seems clear that you do not), then simply don't watch it and certainly don't bother to post in this forum.

Closing thread because it will just lead to flames and insults.
Closed Thread