AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2004-08-29, 18:48   Link #21
Genei Killua
Mashou no Tenshi

Send a message via AIM to Genei Killua
This thread is reminding me -much- too strongly of the pilot chapter. *shudders*
Genei Killua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-29, 20:26   Link #22
Jurassic

the nearest thing naruto can ever do to physically have nine tails would be to get gamabunta to do the henge with him and then use as much of the nine tails chakra as possible.
which is the next best thing i guess...

i dont think he will ever get the kyuubi itself cos of what everyone else said...about him killing the whole world lol.
Jurassic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-29, 20:42   Link #23
peer

Hmm...

Like xyrrus said, One thing we know is that when Naruto gets all Kyuubied (the fight with Haku), certain physical changes occur. He bulks up, his pupils elongate, his nails enlarge into claws, he gets fangs, he seems to favour quadriped movement instead of biped movement, and he gets whisker-like things... all very fox-like traits.

To me, that seems like as the Kyuubi chakra leaks out at sufficient levels, it changes Naruto physically (and mentally - he beat Haku with brute force, not with any intelligent planning). Perhaps if enough Kyuubi chakra leaked out, we would see a complete Kyuubi transormation taking place... sort of like Shukkaku, or however you spell it.
peer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-30, 00:36   Link #24
Mitchell

Send a message via ICQ to Mitchell
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Small One
Well, after what we know so far about the sealing technique, all that's trapped inside Naruto is the Kyuubi's soul... which makes me wonder, what happened to the body afterwards... or maybe a beeing like the Kyuubi doesn't really have a physical body to begin with.
However, about the original question: The summonings are teleported from whereever they are to the place where they are called, and I think it could also be possible to summon the Kyuubi out of his prison, IF there could be a summoning for the Kyuubi... but I doubt you can make everything you want into a summoning, because if this would be the case, why not simply create a summon for some ANBU to call reinforcements if you are in trouble?
Well, If you think back when sarutobi sealed oro's arm's. He couldn't even use his arms cus they were kind of dead. So if the fourth sealed kyubi's whole body, I just have to think they kinda destroyed it, punched it to ashes lol or burned. Since the body couldn't do any damage after is was sealed. That's what I think then .
Mitchell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-30, 02:46   Link #25
VMLM3
I had a good idea once...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genei Killua
This thread is reminding me -much- too strongly of the pilot chapter. *shudders*
You've seen the pilot chapter!? WHERE!?!?
VMLM3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-30, 04:19   Link #26
Naruto
Kage Bunshin no Jutsu

Send a message via ICQ to Naruto
Manada listens to Oro because Oro is strong. and offers him sacrifices i think thats why.
and i doubt tat Kyubi is like Garra's demon that will possess the medium when he is unconcious....
because i think that is the trait of only the sand demon, and after all Naruto has been able to sleep like a pig for so many years and he has his fair share of being unconcious while going to die(eg. the fight in the forest with Oro)
Kyubi soul is trapped together with his personailty.
Kyubi has no power or control in Naruto's body in short.
Naruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-30, 05:29   Link #27
swerv
Stay Up

The pilot chapter is manga.

It would make a nice ending to the series, some of the things discussed here. Naruto fights Kyuubi in his mind then fights some physical manifestation of Kyuubi after. Naruto wins, the end.

I doubt these things will happen though because it is a series ending story.

Although if Kyuubi did come out I don't think he would destroy the world like some have said. Early in the series when the 3rd is narrating about Kyuubi I'm sure he talks about the fact that the demon appears every now and then to terrorise the countryside.

So yeah he may kill a load of people and destroy a few mountains but then he'd go away, rest and come back in a few more years to do it again. Kyuubi is not a world destroyer.
Old 2004-08-30, 07:40   Link #28
Steffa
Ninja Guru

hi everyone this is my first post so i will try to make it a nice one:
i am under the opinion that eventually naruto will create a bond just like Recca did with the 8 flame dragons...technically the kyuubi should be able to be summoned or at least naruto shall learn tecniques from him...remember gaara or orochimaru....they use to summon beasts that they can control...eventually naruto will get strong enough to release to summon.....i notice that when naruto signed the frog contract...the writing was like a seal made with the blood...but naruto has also a seal with the kyuubi.....so far we have seen that naruto's appearance change when he uses kyuubi's chakra so it is possible to assume that eventually kyuubi shall be summoned or shall take a greater role in the fight....
one more thing...why would the aramaki go after naruto if they didn't know a way on how to use the kyuubi....i believe that in the fight with the class s criminals naruto shall take control over the kyuubi's power....
i noticed that someone said that the kyuubi is a soul...i must disagree since it's a jutsu different from the one that third hokage used in fact the soul was taken out and place into a body e not taken away by the death lord....so this might be because in reality the death lord couldn't take away the kyuubi and it was placed inside a body....and therefore i think that the kyuubi can still regain the physical body that he had since it looks like a body made of chakra....
Steffa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-30, 11:32   Link #29
VMLM3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steffa
hi everyone this is my first post so i will try to make it a nice one:
i am under the opinion that eventually naruto will create a bond just like Recca did with the 8 flame dragons...technically the kyuubi should be able to be summoned or at least naruto shall learn tecniques from him...remember gaara or orochimaru....they use to summon beasts that they can control...eventually naruto will get strong enough to release to summon.....i notice that when naruto signed the frog contract...the writing was like a seal made with the blood...but naruto has also a seal with the kyuubi.....so far we have seen that naruto's appearance change when he uses kyuubi's chakra so it is possible to assume that eventually kyuubi shall be summoned or shall take a greater role in the fight....
one more thing...why would the aramaki go after naruto if they didn't know a way on how to use the kyuubi....i believe that in the fight with the class s criminals naruto shall take control over the kyuubi's power....
i noticed that someone said that the kyuubi is a soul...i must disagree since it's a jutsu different from the one that third hokage used in fact the soul was taken out and place into a body e not taken away by the death lord....so this might be because in reality the death lord couldn't take away the kyuubi and it was placed inside a body....and therefore i think that the kyuubi can still regain the physical body that he had since it looks like a body made of chakra....
1. About Gaara's and Orochimaru's summon: Gaara's isn't even really a summon (not in the same way as the Sannin's summons anyway), he has no control over Shukaku in his fully manifested form. Like Kyuubi Shukaku is a demon, however the Shukaku demon has the ability to free itself partially when the person he's sealed inside falls asleep, Kyuubi doesn't have this ability or the seal that holds him doesn't permit it. So basically Naruto can't summon Kyuubi in the same way Gaara summos Shukaku, and if he where, he wouldn't be able to control it.
Manda is a different case, Manda only obeys Orochimaru because he knows Orochimaru is stronger than him (or was), Naruto is not stronger than the Kyuubi, should he at some point succeed in summoning it and be in a capacity to control it (not be asleep or disabilitated) Kyuubi would still be uncontrollabe because he is much stronger than Naruto. Granted, this might change farther into the series.
2. Naruto's seal is not the same as the summoning seal used, and Naruto hasn't (yet) reached any sort of agreement with Kyuubi beyond the one that allows him to use his chakra. Apart from that, I don't know how Naruto's physical form changing when he uses kyuubi chakra could in any way indicate that Naruto will be able to summon Naruto, maybe transform partially into Kyuubi (still very unlikely) but not summon Kyuubi
3. The Akatsuki are after Kyuubi, not Naruto; and at this point we don't really know what for and anything we might say on the subject is pure speculation. That being said Akatsuki might be planning on releasing Kyuubi and trapping it somewhere else or resealing it in some one else, that they want it doesn't indicate that they have a way to summon it and make it do their bidding.
4. I disagree with your last point. It's true that we can't be sure what technique Yondaime used to seal Kyuubi inside Naruto, but we if we're going to make any theories we have to go by what we know. Now, the sealing technique that we've actually seen only seals the soul, we don't know if the entire body of the Kyuubi could be sealed inside Naruto but it's not very probable. And, I really don't think Kyuubi's body is made entirely out of chakra, as I understand it chakra can't exist without both a body and a soul (in Naruto's case, Naruto's body and Kyuubi's sould, which would also in a way explain why Naruto can't use Kyuubi's full potential).

(I know there are a lot of grammar mistakes here but I'm sort of in a hurry)
Old 2004-08-30, 12:16   Link #30
Chosen
Me > Mods ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by VMLM3
1. About Gaara's and Orochimaru's summon: Gaara's isn't even really a summon (not in the same way as the Sannin's summons anyway), he has no control over Shukaku in his fully manifested form. Like Kyuubi Shukaku is a demon, however the Shukaku demon has the ability to free itself partially when the person he's sealed inside falls asleep, Kyuubi doesn't have this ability or the seal that holds him doesn't permit it. So basically Naruto can't summon Kyuubi in the same way Gaara summos Shukaku, and if he where, he wouldn't be able to control it.
Im not sure how many times people have mentioned this, but.... Shukaku is a Sand Priest not a Demon! Only Demon we know of yet in this serie/manga is Kyuubi.
Chosen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-30, 16:18   Link #31
VMLM3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chosen
Im not sure how many times people have mentioned this, but.... Shukaku is a Sand Priest not a Demon! Only Demon we know of yet in this serie/manga is Kyuubi.
Oops, my mistake, thx for reminding me. The point still stands though.
Old 2004-08-30, 18:43   Link #32
Rein Masamuri

I guess I should describe how i think it could be in my humble point of view.
I was thinking, as Naruto grew more and more intertwined with the Kyubi, he'd become more and more familiar with it and its chakra. I.E. using said chakra and its huge power efficiently.
Enter Kage Bunshin no Jutsu.
Copy the Kyubi's corporeal form, nothing permanant, still controlable, still apart of Naruto. Splitting Naruto/Kyubi's chakra down the middle, making one huge mofo of a demi-summon.
Oh, and I call it a summons because its still calling on another being from another location (which just happens to be in Naruto)
Rein Masamuri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-31, 08:19   Link #33
Steffa
Ninja Guru

well i must say one thing
gaara was embedded with the shukaku from the birth so basically he should have undergone the same process of naruto...it seems natural since these things are done on children so that they can grow up and power up with time....i believe that naruto should be able to summon the kyuubi just like gaara....it's natural that as naruto keeps going on he's going to get stronger and eventually he will become hokage...after all it was the fourth that was capable of sealing the kyuubi so there must be a power level that can be stronger than the kyuubi...i think that naruto he's going to bond with the kyuubi even more during a fight with aratsuki ( i never remember how they are called)......second orochimaru cannot control the snake since he has to offer to him sacrifices i think they just have a mutual agreement....
Old 2004-08-31, 20:58   Link #34
Rein Masamuri

the racoon wasn't sealed in Garaa, Garaa was posessed by the racoon. It just happened that the racoon could only take control if garaa was asleep.
Rein Masamuri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-01, 03:49   Link #35
Steffa
Ninja Guru

if u guys think about it...the kyuubi is locked uo in a cage in naruto's mind or body and when they first meet the kyuubi is still aggressive so now if the kyuubi has lost his physical body to regain his form he should definately take over naruto's body just like shukaku. when naruto uses kyuubi's chakra he loses sort of hi conception of what's happening around him...berserk mode....i think we shall see that naruto will take meditation lessons to fight against the kyuubi and learn more about his power to control it or there is going to be an event that makes the kyuubi agree to give naruto his full power if naruto lets him out of the cage
Old 2004-09-01, 06:08   Link #36
Naruto
Kage Bunshin no Jutsu

the Kyubi is locked inside the body by a seal not by Naruto's will.
so i doubt that by losing concious of his surrrounding Naruto will lessen the control over Kyubi.
Kyubi is like. trapped inside by the seal. and i doubt even by Naruto's free will can he let it loose.
its sort of a lock that Naruto doesnt have to key to, unconcious or not, yet.
Old 2004-09-01, 06:40   Link #37
Steffa
Ninja Guru

then it wouldn't make sense show the kyuubi inside the cage and alo i remember that the kyuubi asked to be released to naruto....i think that naruto with his mind he could actually free the kyuubi eventually...unless why show that naruto can talk to the kyuubi????
Old 2004-09-01, 06:42   Link #38
Steffa
Ninja Guru

i watched the scene again and the cage has those pergamens with the seal on it so techincally it could be removed by naruto's will
Old 2004-09-01, 07:18   Link #39
Naruto
Kage Bunshin no Jutsu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steffa
i watched the scene again and the cage has those pergamens with the seal on it so techincally it could be removed by naruto's will
just because it has the pergamens(does this means the writings?) means he can get the Kyubi out.
i thinik that scene was shown as a way of showing how Naruto finally managed to extract the Kyubi chakra from him instead of being given it.
i think. i think that if by Naruto's will the Kyubi can be released. Alot of attention will be placed on Naruto by the village. due to the fear of the KYubi being released.
Kyubi said he wanted to get out of the jail(jail like place) but the seal was preventing it.
the seal is the key to the whole deal, one is to prevent the release of the kyubi two is to leak its chakra. that was the original intent from what the beggining episodes states.
Old 2004-09-01, 07:26   Link #40
Steffa
Ninja Guru

but the kyuubi can only take over naruto's body since his doesn't exist anymore....or maybe the kyuubi's body is kept somewhere else....at this stage i have no idea where the stody is taking us and i am looking forward to the end of the fight