Closed Thread

Old 2004-09-02, 12:42   Link #21
OutPhase
Lord Chairman God King

Send a message via AIM to OutPhase
Quote:
Originally Posted by HK anime seeker
Um... are you (gay as in homo)? I realy hope not
Don’t be such a homophobe, and by my assumption he’s straight but a little uncomfortable around older women.

As for myself I have an hyperactivity disorder that has to be controlled by taking a type of drug. Also I throw around F bombs like there’s no tomorrow. Also I don’t really support internet fan subs that much due to it being kind of illegal and all, also the fact I have dial up.

Despite not moving around that much I’m underweight. I only weigh about 106 pounds. Only 5 foot 7 inches tall. My torso sticks way out than the average person’s torso should, but I don’t care, but I will kill all those who use it as an object of mocking me. I’ll kill all who make fun of it! I’LL KILL ALL OF YOU DOGS!

Did I forget to mention I’m a greedy pervert, but boobs don’t seem to work on me. They’re overrated in my personal opinion. My perverted side needs panty shots, not nudity.

I hate kid spy movies, booze, people who smoke, assholes who think what I like is gay just because I enjoy it. Those are the people I wish would drop dead the most. I hate those bastards at my old school.

I believe that every religion is pointless and that there is no God. I found it strange that in the Bible God was doing stuff every other second, but nowadays what amazing miracles happen today? Nothing because it ends up it’s just a damn hoax!

I can go at least 36+ hours without sleep. Still a virgin (Well what do you expect? I’m only 15, dammit!) Also I have too much freaking time on my hands, hence why I’m on the forums for 5+ hours a day (That is until school starts....)

Girlfriend: Nope. Don't have one and I'll never have one.

Boyfriend: Nope. Not a homosexual.

Sexuallity: I like girls panties. DO THE MATH!

Hobbies:

Dance Dance Revolution
Anime
Manga
Watching Comedy Movies
Swimming
Looking down at my unsuspecting prey
Ranting about people who I hate and saying how mach they suck

Dislikes:

Getting my picture taken (therefore creating the extremely slim chance most of you will even see my true form.)
Waiting (patience is NOT a virtue, it's an impossiblity!)
Not being tired around bedtime (due to sleeping until noon.)
Pizza City Pizza (It's like chewing a basketball)
Double standard assholes (hat they like they think is hyper cool, but when you like it it's now gay. That's real balanced.[/sarcasm])

Well that’s my extremely boring life. I’m also good at boring people.

Last edited by OutPhase; 2004-09-02 at 17:04.
Old 2004-09-02, 12:48   Link #22
mantidor
the Iniquitous

Send a message via Yahoo to mantidor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrumhalf
I like being naked. It's my favourite attire at home. Don't ask me why. Sometimes I wished nakedness could one day become accepted in society so I could walk down the streets and into the pub feeling 'myself at home'. Mind you my missus loves it when I'm naked too.
You are like my dad >_<! an advice if you ever have children: its really unconfortable for us (not that Ill ever said that to my dad, hell just get very angry)

I, on the contrary, am always clothed, I sometimes sleep even with my socks on (maybe my catholic roots have hit hard on my psyche >_<)

oh well, what makes me unique... nothing really, if Ive learned something in this short period Ive been alive, is that there is nothing that really makes you unique, and at the same time we are all different! ( the human paradox!) if you think you are exceptional at something, chances are theres someone better at it, if you considered your condition special, again chances are there are more than one person with the same condition, if you thought your tastes were one of a kind, theres someone else that has them too. Its amazing how we are all different and alike at the same time.

anyway...
Im left handed
Im very good at origami (I can fold with my eyes closed)
I have the most extrange dreams, they just dont make sense and are creepy some times ( for example I often dream I remove my teeth or the dream has no time sequence at all)
I love medieval music since I can remember (its so damn hard to find though >_< )
I love to eat raw vegetables (since I was little too) tomatoes, kidney beans,
letucce, etc.
Old 2004-09-02, 13:24   Link #23
Shay
Monarch Programmer

I am extremely unique within my circle of friends.
None of them like anime/manga, to them reading a book Is like one of the seven deadly sins?
I come on AnimeSuki to be the exact opposite of unique.

But I guess I drink way to much when Im alone.
I do smoke weed.
I have had girlfriends. (Also I have loved and lost)
I have a birthmark on my knuckle.
I have a tattoo of a Dragon on my right forearm (That I designed)
I have a bad habit of blowing bubbles off my tounge.
I sleep naked.
I like Naruto.....
Current Album - Vessel by Twenty One Pilots
Old 2004-09-02, 13:36   Link #24
Thelastguardian

Who actually goes through the posts and read them all?!! No one should have that much free time...

Should I say I am short, overweight, wear thick glasses, frighten babies when I go near them, and release a stink so strong that no living organism known on earth could survive its encounter?

I guess not.

I guess I can be pretty unique.

Where else can you find a person that can only play basketball for 40 minutes before his legs start to act up, yet still plays it night and day ^_^ , where else can you find a person that race a car over a hill, or go out to a open field in a thunderstorm, or stack boxes twice my height when they are only suppose to be half my height, or throw knives at a wall, or try to link as many machines to an outlet as possible, or jump off a three story tree with a rope attach, or make a DIY amplifier, or penetrate systems fully knowing he will get caught, or try to terrorize girls who play street hockey with my hockey sticks, or has an sudden impulse to ride a bike one day and ride across the Greater-city region an hour later, just to see how far he can push his luck (and no, I was not trying to kill myself).

I never use the same method twice. I rarely take the same bus route twice to get to distination. I never do things in the order normal people do, thus making me appear queer to people around me.

I guess I can be pretty immature.

Contrary to what they show in anime between brother-sister love, I often try to chokehold my sisters (but then, hey, they try to chokehold me back so its alright). I argue with people (mostly my family) at least 4 times a day, and I am still living with them.

I have never had a girlfriend (which is sad at my age), and have no intention of getting one (living with your sisters can do that to you). I also never had a crush on anyone.

I can't remember people's face and name. Or rather I can't distingish the difference bwtween girls. I can handle guy's name/face well but can never remember girl's name. The funny thing is that, mostly, the girls are the one who try to talk to me as I never try to start a conversation. Thus the conversation would go "hey *my name* hows it going?" and i would response "better than ever!....who are you?" . I often try to avoid people as I am phobic to people I couldn't understand ^_^ .

Everything I experience, other than the school subject English, I remember them for a long time. I like to read Wikipedia and would rather read a dictionary then to read the latest celebriety news. Give me a stack of magazines and I would choose Scientific America over Playboy .

One more thing

Remember! YOU are Unique, just like everyone else!!

Last edited by Thelastguardian; 2004-09-02 at 14:07.
Old 2004-09-02, 13:37   Link #25
Thyrz
Laidback Luke

I was thinking once, some "nerd" out there was addicted to double-clicking the caps lock button once in a while as a tick... next thing I know I start double clicking the damn thing every time I finish a sentence.

I have clicked the caps-lock button for over 20 times while typing this message.

Unique enough for ya?
Old 2004-09-02, 13:50   Link #26
ChibiDusk
Back From The Dead?

Hm, lemme see...uh...how am I unique.

I live in Canada, don't like hockey (as someone said, this is suppose to be unique?) actually I don't like any sports. I can -only- type with two fingers, I took a class in school for 5 days, and I couln't do it. Mind you, with 2 fingers I can type 120wpm (apparently >.> based on some thingy). I have a habit of being all basket-like, well, like when I'm sitting on my chair, my feet cant be on the floor >.< I usually cross my legs and sit like that. I prefer to sit on the floor then on a chair or couch while I'm at someones house. I have no control on the volume of my voice, I could be standing up in class and to me sound like I'm talking normal or loud, and I would actually be whispering. Seems to only be affective when I'm talking to people I don't know, or a large group of people. I'm very shy, and I have a habit of biting the skin off from the inside on my mouth. I hate msn smilies, they are ugly, and umm...I've never had a girlfriend, erm, probably because I'm gay but that I'd thought I'd say that because of Root's comment. I'm a virign? lol, in today's society that seems to be a rare thing ^^" er, and thats me I guess. Oh, and I act very chibi, mostly because im shy, I act shorter then I actually am., if you can understand that. Oh, I also have never smoked/drank/did drugs, and I don't plan on doing any of those. Oh, and something unique to me, the attention-whore, I plan things that it's likely I will quit after a while or never start. I'm partial perfectionist, and if something's not perfect, I go crazy, most likely causing me to ruin it even more - bringing it further from perfection. I'm a heavy procrastinator aswell. Oh, I also strongly dislike religion (thought id make that bold so people can flame me ). I enjoy horror movies, with gore, and gross stuff doesnt really bother me that much, other thn the smell of puke.

*jumps* shit, I looked up at the screen and this huge fly was there...oh, I also *hate* insects. If I see one, kill it, or see it go away, I still feel wierd, like its crawling all over me. *shiver* god I feel like that now. Hm, oh...thats it...I think...
Old 2004-09-02, 14:23   Link #27
Cthugua
正八位衛門大志

Looks like there are some people who are smart enough not to believe in religion here. (Yes, I am very anti-religious too)

But hey, you'd probably think the same way when a bunch of Christian fanatics try to convert you 24/7. Jesus Christ, stop forcing your ideology into other people.
Old 2004-09-02, 14:32   Link #28
sarcasteak
WAHA~

I don't feel like participating in these personal introductory threads...does that make me unique or simply an annoying wise-ass?
Old 2004-09-02, 14:38   Link #29
ChibiDusk
Back From The Dead?

Quote:
Originally Posted by razor_2mb
Sexuallity: I like girls panties. DO THE MATH!
who knows...you could like wearing them...
just joking with you
Old 2004-09-02, 14:44   Link #30
Bedlam
Delphic Babel

by simply existing i am impacting the entire world.

Last edited by Bedlam; 2006-01-22 at 02:07.
Old 2004-09-02, 14:44   Link #31
TronDD
Team the box!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cthugua
Looks like there are some people who are smart enough not to believe in religion here. (Yes, I am very anti-religious too)

But hey, you'd probably think the same way when a bunch of Christian fanatics try to convert you 24/7. Jesus Christ, stop forcing your ideology into other people.
I'm not a believer in religion or even tradition. I don't celebrate my birthday or any holidays. I'm forced to do the family thing or Christmas and Thanksgiving because it's the only time we can all get together (they celebrate, I'm just there). I hate getting presents on Christmas, though. I specifically ask my parents to get me nothing. I never get what I ask for. I see no logically reason to exchange gifts simply because of the date on the calendar.
Old 2004-09-02, 15:47   Link #32
Shay
Monarch Programmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by TronDD
I'm not a believer in religion or even tradition. I don't celebrate my birthday or any holidays. I'm forced to do the family thing or Christmas and Thanksgiving because it's the only time we can all get together (they celebrate, I'm just there). I hate getting presents on Christmas, though. I specifically ask my parents to get me nothing. I never get what I ask for. I see no logically reason to exchange gifts simply because of the date on the calendar.
That Is quite unique.

Do you give all your unwanted gifts to charity?
Current Album - Vessel by Twenty One Pilots
Old 2004-09-02, 16:00   Link #33
TronDD
Team the box!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shay
That Is quite unique.

Do you give all your unwanted gifts to charity?

Yeah right. My mother would lay some quilt trip on me for that. You know some people find it rude when you don't accept their gifts? She'd be all insulted. Anyway, I usually get practical stuff since they have no idea what to get me. It's useful and I appreciate it, but there is no need to give it to me on account of it being Christmas.

Charity is a good idea, though. But if I asked people to make a charitable donation instead of buying stuff, I'd still get stuff "because it's Christmas. You have to get something".
Old 2004-09-02, 16:25   Link #34
ShadowX114
is my nickname

Quote:
Originally Posted by HK anime seeker
Um... are you (gay as in homo)? I realy hope not
No I'm not homosexual but I just don't like dancing with a girl who is around 21. I like girls who has the same age as mine or who are a bit older or younger. Younger= 15 1/2 or 16 . Older = 18 or just turned 19
If I dance with a girl who has the same age as mine, I feel more comfortable than dancing with a 21 year old girl.
Put yourself in my position and imagine dancing with a girl who is 5 years older than you, you should feel that there is something wrong/weird. Except if your not a teenager.
Old 2004-09-02, 16:47   Link #35
Mr_Paper
Hmm...

Let's see... what makes me unique? I'd like to say I'm completely normal, but I fear that's far from reality.

I've done more stupid things than I can probably count and never once learned the lesson that accompanied the pain involved. I've fallen from trees, been hit and run over by automobiles, I've doven into the shallow end of the pool and lived to tell about it (don't try this one... my neck was in a splint for a month). I've survived multiple falls down a hundred foot rocky and treed revine (intentional... attempted 4 times...) and a brief run-in/off with a train (also intentional). I've rode a double diamond ski slope in an inflatable innertube and fallen through thin ice in the middle of the winter. I've even had the pleasure of spending several days within a hyperbaric chamber...

I've spent a night in a graveyard, been arrested several times for the most questionable of things and twice for honest mistakes. I was the first student to ever jump off the school's gym roof into a snow drift and the first student suspended for it. I've been struck by lightning (cost me a good bicycle) and now suffer from an unfortunate condition (radios, cellphones and most wireless devices suffer considerable signal loss when on or near my person). My memory can even give a goldfish a run for its money. I'm usually unable to remember names, faces and numbers for more than five minutes but carry the uncanny ability to remember things from when I was two with crystal clear detail. Weird enough yet?

I don't like sitting on chairs unless I can cross my legs (heels under thighs) and am completely unable to type if I'm wearing a wrist watch. I believe faith is a good thing but despise religion as a whole ( ). The list can go on, but I feel this is enough for now...

So, am I unique?
Old 2004-09-02, 17:11   Link #36
Muir Woods
Disheartened and Retired

Whee a thread to brag about yourself! Anyways, instead of going through a biography about myself, I'll just reveal a few "unique" things about myself, more like quirky things.

- I really love the guitar. I love it so much I sleep with it. And I actually find a guitar attractive. I treat guitars like I treat women. First when I see a guitar I caress its voluptous curves with my eyes, before I caress it with my fingers. Then, I engorge myself in its smell of mahogony wood and sweat. And then I put my cheeks to the side of the guitar and pluck a string and listen to the beautiful note it makes and feel the vibration through my body...it's almost intimate. Every time I visit a guitar store (eg. Tom Lee, or Long and McQuade), I get so excited (pun intended).
- I can play Leo Kottke's Red & White, Watermelon, and the Fisherman by heart and fluently. What's so unique about that? Listen to the songs (in my site or elsewhere) and you'll see what I mean. Hey, I can't talk about myself without mentioning Kottke you know .
- People say I talk to myself a lot. Hmmph! Little do they know I talk to my friend Jeremiah. They just can't see him. Jeremiah Kingsworth is an extremely smart fellow, with golden eyes, grey hair, talks with a British Accent. I've known him ever since I can remember. He's my best friend.
- I've moved about 8 times in my life already.
- A psychiatrist diagnosed me with minor schizophrenia. (Come on you know that song, sing it with me, "she keeps coming closer saying 'I can feel it in my bones', schizophrenia is taking me home...". I've learned to use this to my advantage and just use this as an excuse for a lot of things I've done. Yay, at least I get pills !
Old 2004-09-02, 22:17   Link #37
Roots
外人、漫画訳者

Quote:

Ahhh! Me too me too! I always tell people not to get me stuff for my birthday or even Christmas (well, ever since I turned 20 at least). And I also never get what I ask for. I hate having to buy people gifts because I never know what to get them, and I often forget birthdays (I almost forgot my own last year). Plus I'm usually out of town until the summers (my birthday is in July) so i'm usually not around when other people have their birthdays either. I feel guilty when people give me something and I don't give them anything, so I ask for nothing.

hah, and you thought you were unique.
Old 2004-09-02, 22:30   Link #38
TronDD
Team the box!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roots
hah, and you thought you were unique.
Doppelganger!

So you're total weirdo, too then. How's that working out for you?
Old 2004-09-02, 23:42   Link #39
Ikarus
Prosthetics

Haha some nice responses to this thread so far... lets see if i can think what makes me unique.....

Right now im drunk ^^ and its taking me forever to try and spell everything correctly, i guess that makes me unique for this moment in time

Im a complete MMORPG addict, though i also do alot of socialising with friends and girls. Im also a writer, artist and a photographer and love pretty much all aspects of art. Im even writing a number of different film scripts and a novel (all at the age 17 ).

Oh ive got Attention Deficit Disorder also, so i have the attention span of a goldfish hence the need for me to work on so much stuff all at the same time, but i like art as i can express myself through it in so many different ways, and there is always something new when it comes to art.

Hmm, none of this makes me really unique on its own, though i also like other things such as surfing and sailing and love the ocean! I guess when they are combined along with my other qualities and also the bad stuff about me it makes me a pretty unique person ^^

And im gonna stop writing now, taken me so long to try and type this and try to spell everything correctly

Ikarus
Old 2004-09-03, 01:31   Link #40
Roots
外人、漫画訳者

Quote:
Doppelganger!

So you're total weirdo, too then. How's that working out for you?
When you're a graduate student in electrical and computer engineering, if you're not a total weirdo then there's something wrong with you. (thinks to self....) Yeah, that's right. Seriously though, i think the reason people like me the most is because I'm so weird/different. I can make anyone laugh as long as I know them reasonably well (I'm shy around strangers). I even invented my own weird language where I speak in a series of ultra-high pitched tones that partially mimic their english equivalents. My mom and brother have gotten so used to hearing it that they can actually understand everything I say now (which makes things a little less fun).
Closed Thread