AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-09-01, 23:57   Link #4321
ChibiDusk
Back From The Dead?

Death: hehe, the "ND" in the corner reminds me of my "CD" :P could use a border. Does that count as a rating? I'll use NSW's rating system

rating: CLAMP-ing
Old 2004-09-02, 00:29   Link #4322
mantidor
the Iniquitous

Send a message via Yahoo to mantidor
sarcasteak: I like it, its a very nice picture and your name blends in nicely, nothing else tosay, sorry, Im not inspired tonight >_<!

full_metal_31: the shape is original, but I dont like it that much. The pic is nice and the emptyness in the right side is filled nicely with the layer, nice sig in general

deathsvengeance: are there charactes in the extreme right of the sig? if so they can hardly be seen (obviously), that picture is good but the quality is unfortunatly not that great, your name is too dark, so its hard to read, the bacground is nice though

Necrodeath: omg hot busty girls O_o great background, and great pics! your initials are difficult to read, but I honestly cant find any color that would stand out against that background!

Shin Kell: The new one is really nice, although I dont like yellow at all, the border is great though, and the picture is very nice and blends well, a little transparency with the complete shadow would be nice, it looks cropped (although very little) The other one
Old 2004-09-02, 01:22   Link #4323
sarcasteak
WAHA~

Necrodeath - Heh, we look for different things in sigs/avys, and I respect that...and as a sign of respect, I will rate yours as objectively as possible!
I like what you did with the background; it matches this sadistic, demonic theme you're going for (am I off?). I do not, however, like the art style of the girls you chose, and that drastically lowers my opinion of it. The coloring doesn't match the background, either, but I won't blame you for that. Perhaps the name in the middle could use a stronger stroke? 7.3/10

deathsvengeance - AWww, but I liked the big-eyed girl so much more! Surely you can do something with it to make it fit the size?! This current one's picture quality is way too low; I don't care if that's how the screencap was, I simply can't tolerate it! >_< (yes, I'm biased like that; don't hit me~) 6.7/10

full_metal_31 - Cute little girl with big eyes and small mouth; she reminds me of Key's artworks. Your name text's color should be a little bit softer to match her hair colors, and as for those background/foreground decorations...I fail to see their purpose in this sig. 7.7/10

Shin Kell - Compared to your current sig, it really pales. I'm not sure if the yellow is the problem; have you tried using different (light) colors as background? I do like the vegetations and your subtle name text, though. 8.3/10
Old 2004-09-02, 11:22   Link #4324
full_metal_31
*anime lova*

Send a message via MSN to full_metal_31
ChibiDusk:i like the border pics colour basically everythin!...9/10
Old 2004-09-02, 11:26   Link #4325
Izzy
Corrupted

Quote:
Originally Posted by xmemorex123
OMG! fUlL_MeTal 31!!!!11111! tHat iZ sHO cUTe!!!

cAn u MakE mE 1 tO?
I think I just lost some of my brain cells reading that whole shit......grammar is your friend.... >_>

sarcasteak 9/10 I love how the sig is made basic, plus the font of the sig fits very well with the picture and quality is good also.

full metal 31 8.5/10 good effect and border is unique so points there, but the fonts don't fit well....

deathsvengeance 8/10 pictre quality is lacking, fonts kinda foils the sig...

Necrodeath 8/10 background for me...kinda interfiere(sp?) with the images...

aahhsin 8.9/10 hearts border really unique....Yuri too...but NGE...=o too much there...

Heartless Archangel 8/10 the texts pretty much ruins the feeling too it....

ChibiDusk 9/10 original, nice use of fonts and effects

Mantidor 8.5/10 its Yaoi, but the use of good border its all good
Old 2004-09-02, 14:54   Link #4326
Thany
Unfair

Izzy : really like the signature, it's really good Like the character's look too 9/10.

full_metal_31 : the white lines are kinda out of the place : the signature is less easy to see. 7.5/10.

sarcasteak : very pretty. I really like the art.
Nice signature and good crop 9/10.

mantidor : nice border I'm not into yaioh though -.- 6.5/10.
Old 2004-09-02, 16:27   Link #4327
Rol)n£y ]V[a¢l{
The MacMilitant

Send a message via MSN to Rol)n£y ]V[a¢l{
Izzy: thats a very nice sig. background makes teh character look kool. 9.5/10
Old 2004-09-02, 18:53   Link #4328
MikoKikyo

Izzy the centering of the image works succeeds in causing impact, and the text looks amazing 9.5/10

Thany not bad, very characteristic of your style. To me the border is too simple; I don't detract points for that usually, but for someone who's been making sigs for such a long time, I'd expect them to have evolved from the basics 8.1/10

Rol)n£y ]V[a¢l{ quality is lacking here, but the border is interesting and the colors match 7.8/10
Old 2004-09-02, 21:47   Link #4329
Jenichan
私のシモベ!

Send a message via AIM to Jenichan
ChibiDusk - very nice, like it lots 8.5/10
mantidor - wow, that's great, and I love the effect on the edges too! 9/10
sarcasteak - very nice and simple, cool closeup on the eyes 8/10
full_metal_31 - it's ok, not the best, but i like the colors 7/10
Izzy - very cool and freaky looking, like the font too 9/10
Thany- simple and sweet 8.5/10
Rol)n£y ]V[a¢l{ - kindy choppy edges, and the grass looks kind of out of place, also Aya has a weird look on her face, lol 5/10
PriestessKikyo - wow, i like that a lot, very cool colors, etc... 9/10

Last edited by Jenichan; 2004-09-02 at 22:11.
Old 2004-09-02, 21:47   Link #4330
hobbs
nothing 2 do with calvin!

Send a message via AIM to hobbs Send a message via MSN to hobbs Send a message via Yahoo to hobbs
jus made a quick 5 second job cause i like the image and needed a sig for a different forum:

PriestessKikyo: i like it, cool border, text is funky and colour blends well! Also i like the quality of the image ~8/10
Old 2004-09-03, 01:15   Link #4331
deathsvengeance
Dreams in Fear

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobbsy
jus made a quick 5 second job cause i like the image and needed a sig for a different forum:
Hobbsy: nice sig 8.5/10. The composition is good, the image quality is good, its fairly simple looking, BUT, your username doesn't exactly "pop." I think you should either darken the color of your username on the image or do something to make it stand out a little more.
Old 2004-09-03, 16:00   Link #4332
Avaj
?!!

sarcasteak I really like your signature, what makes it even better is the font used for your name, the line thickness and shading used in the font matches the image pretty well, it is lovely 10/10.

hobbsy The text takes up the left over space well and gives it a good balance. I'm just fundamentally against Yaoi, 6/10
Old 2004-09-03, 18:57   Link #4333
Rol)n£y ]V[a¢l{
The MacMilitant

Send a message via MSN to Rol)n£y ]V[a¢l{
Quote:
Originally Posted by hobbsy
hobbsy: nice sig. i definetely knoe wats going on there hehehe. don't like the font though. doesn't really match the background. the best i could give u is 8/10.

i just replaced my sig with one that i made recently.
Old 2004-09-03, 19:05   Link #4334
Grona
Big Damit!

A girl snugglein a pillow is sexualy explisit but somthing like hobbsy's is okay

Oh well, at least I have this one I guess (unless someone thinks the girl is molesting the peco peco )
Old 2004-09-03, 19:23   Link #4335
Sakura-chan
A complex "maybe"

Send a message via AIM to Sakura-chan Send a message via MSN to Sakura-chan
Izzy - Nightwish quote. YAY. 10/10 for the quote, 10/10 for the picture (=
Old 2004-09-03, 19:37   Link #4336
full_metal_31
*anime lova*

Rol)n£y ]V[a¢l{:i luv it! maybe cuz i'm a huge FMA fan =P but maybe a diff text colour?...the text is kinda hard to read =P...8.99/10
Old 2004-09-03, 19:44   Link #4337
hobbs
nothing 2 do with calvin!

Send a message via AIM to hobbs Send a message via MSN to hobbs Send a message via Yahoo to hobbs
like the new sig full_metal_31 nice border and good colour, but im not keen on the font.
~here is another sig im using on a diff forum:

(the border is white because it shows on the forums skin)
two different images, two different animes i randomly stuck together.
Old 2004-09-03, 20:05   Link #4338
Wraith
Viewtiful Forever

Send a message via AIM to Wraith Send a message via MSN to Wraith
hobbsy-7/10 The image on the right looks fuzzy

full_metal_31-9/10 Very nice

A new one I made. Maybe I should change to this one so people won't think I'm a girl......

Made for a friend of mine.
Old 2004-09-03, 20:19   Link #4339
full_metal_31
*anime lova*

hahahaha got a new rating system i'll still be rating but i'll give u a face too! (i would call them smiley's but there not smiling)
Wraith:i like both but it's a bit plain...8.99

rating code:
great=
good=
ok=
nice try=
bad=
Old 2004-09-03, 20:34   Link #4340
deathsvengeance
Dreams in Fear

Wraith: 8.5/10

It isn't that it is plain... it needs something in that void of space to the left of the girl, other than that, it looks lovely

I've had a new sig since last night also, feel free to rate it people
Closed Thread

Tags
rate, signature