AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2004-09-04, 14:06   Link #1
Protto

Sharingan Level Increase? [Manga]

After reading chapter 229, at the end when Sasuke's sharigan level increase to the max with 3 of those teardrop things on both his Left and Right eye, I began to wonder when was it that his Sharigan level change. Obviously it didn't happen all in one chapter, but i can't recall any other time that it increased. The only time I do recall was the first training Kakashi put them in when its shown that he had 2 right and 1 left for the sharigan. If anybody can recall please enlighten me! thanks in advance.
Protto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-04, 14:29   Link #2
CyberPunk

his sharingan changed in this chapter, as he was speaking to naruto while standing on the side of the cliff. something to do with the mutual understanding of their brotherhood and the moment he decided to end it, the sharingan became whole.
CyberPunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-04, 14:54   Link #3
eLstar
(^_^)v

Quote:
Originally Posted by Protto
After reading chapter 229, at the end when Sasuke's sharigan level increase to the max with 3 of those teardrop things on both his Left and Right eye, I began to wonder when was it that his Sharigan level change. Obviously it didn't happen all in one chapter, but i can't recall any other time that it increased. The only time I do recall was the first training Kakashi put them in when its shown that he had 2 right and 1 left for the sharigan. If anybody can recall please enlighten me! thanks in advance.
Way too many Sharingan topics lately. But they're all different. Hmmmm.
eLstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-04, 16:04   Link #4
wb_hicks

it seem like naruto is always the reason for his sharingan to lvl up. 1st saving naruto awaken it and i guess acknowledging naruto must of release his jealous of him (which could of been holding back his true potential) his mastered sharingan.
wb_hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-04, 16:13   Link #5
filipino heat
oro??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Protto
sasuke's sharingan first evolved from one dot to two during his fight w/haku and then he evolved to 3 dots in the fight w/naruto...it seems like the sharingan evolves when the user tries to see sumthin that is too fast for their eyes to see ex. (haku when using demonic ice mirrors, and naruto in kyubi mode)
filipino heat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-04, 17:10   Link #6
wb_hicks

Quote:
Originally Posted by filipino heat
sasuke's sharingan first evolved from one dot to two during his fight w/haku and then he evolved to 3 dots in the fight w/naruto...it seems like the sharingan evolves when the user tries to see sumthin that is too fast for their eyes to see ex. (haku when using demonic ice mirrors, and naruto in kyubi mode)

i can somewhat agree to that since it seem that kyubi naruto speed may surpass that of lees speed since even in water he was giving sasuke a beating. it could also be the dangerous situtation he is placed in. since sasuke problemly hasnt felt this kind of helpless ness since his fight against haku.
Old 2004-09-04, 17:29   Link #7
jbruns
Warez Kiddie

Quote:
Originally Posted by filipino heat
Actually, sasuke had 1 dot in one eye and 2 dots in the other. He got those from 0 dots.... we've never seen when he went from 1 dot to 2 dot though for his other eye. PW3ND? yea definately. Also Dranz, make a Official Sharingan Discussion Thread.... just a suggestion
jbruns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-04, 17:45   Link #8
SajberToent
Borked

Hmm.. what happened to the whole "kill a close friend" thing?

Anyhow, something unlocked the Mangekyo sharingan for Sasuke, I'm guessing that it was something emotional that triggered it. Hmm... I wonder if it's powerful enough to give Sasuke the upperhand against Naruto?.. We'll have to wait and see, chap 230 is only a couple of days away.. =p
SajberToent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-04, 17:49   Link #9
Late
Peelo

Quote:
Originally Posted by SajberToent

Anyhow, something unlocked the Mangekyo sharingan for Sasuke, I'm guessing that it was something emotional that triggered it. Hmm... I wonder if it's powerful enough to give Sasuke the upperhand against Naruto?.. We'll have to wait and see, chap 230 is only a couple of days away.. =p
He didn't get Mangekyo Sharingan yet. It's totally different then having 3 dots.
Late is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-04, 18:10   Link #10
wb_hicks

Quote:
Originally Posted by SajberToent

that wasnt the mangekyo sharingan. sasuke jsut has a fully mastered sharingan. the same sharingan his father, and the rest of the elite uchiha clan members had. i just wonder how he will recieve the mangekyo sharingan. my guess is he will get it protectiing someone. maybe he will save sakura from dying. hell she hasnt done nothing for the story so being the reason to waken sasuke mangekyo sharingan could be something.
Old 2004-09-04, 18:17   Link #11
SajberToent
Borked

Quote:
Originally Posted by wb_hicks
that wasnt the mangekyo sharingan. sasuke jsut has a fully mastered sharingan. the same sharingan his father, and the rest of the elite uchiha clan members had. i just wonder how he will recieve the mangekyo sharingan. my guess is he will get it protectiing someone. maybe he will save sakura from dying. hell she hasnt done nothing for the story so being the reason to waken sasuke mangekyo sharingan could be something.
- Ah, lol, noticed the difference between Itachi's mangekyo and Sasuke's new sharingan.. .. Ah, in that case I'd say that Naruto still should have the upper hand...
SajberToent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-04, 18:39   Link #12
ChronoReverse

Quote:
Actually, sasuke had 1 dot in one eye and 2 dots in the other. He got those from 0 dots.... we've never seen when he went from 1 dot to 2 dot though for his other eye. PW3ND? yea definately. Also Dranz, make a Official Sharingan Discussion Thread.... just a suggestion
Sasuke gained the other dot in his eyes (so 2-2) during the fight with Orochimaru during the chuunin exam in the forest of death. He gained it after Naruto had the seal put on his belly.
ChronoReverse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-04, 18:45   Link #13
wb_hicks

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChronoReverse
Sasuke gained the other dot in his eyes (so 2-2) during the fight with Orochimaru during the chuunin exam in the forest of death. He gained it after Naruto had the seal put on his belly.
i havent read the manga during that part just the anime and it had sasuke with two in both eyes when he fought lee. was it the same in the manga or was it still 2:1.
Old 2004-09-04, 19:03   Link #14
ChronoReverse

Well, it's actually very strange. Sasuke did have 2-2 against Lee. But it was 2-1 against Orochimaru. Maybe it was fluctuating?
Old 2004-09-04, 21:30   Link #15
dannyyboii

Send a message via AIM to dannyyboii Send a message via MSN to dannyyboii Send a message via Yahoo to dannyyboii
I think when Sasuke was first able to use Sharingan..that was level 1
dannyyboii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-04, 22:19   Link #16
Zek
Eyebrows...

Sasuke's Sharingan Timeline:

1 Dot & 2 Dots: When Sasuke first uses his Sharingan, in the fight against Haku.
2 Dots, both eyes: First shown when Sasuke fights Lee
3 Dots: This chapter
Zek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-05, 01:27   Link #17
ChronoReverse

You mean it was:

1-2 against Haku

2-2 vs Lee

2-1 against Orochimaru

2-2 ever after

3-3 vs Naruto now
Old 2004-09-05, 02:31   Link #18
gangsta905_04
AnimeSuki's #1 criminal

Send a message via MSN to gangsta905_04
hmm..i wonder if kakashi onli had 1 dot wen he got the sharingan
gangsta905_04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-05, 02:36   Link #19
Naraht
Misc. Debris Webmaster

Send a message via AIM to Naraht
Quote:
Originally Posted by gangsta905_04
hmm..i wonder if kakashi onli had 1 dot wen he got the sharingan
I assume since he covers it up it's "always on" and was a lvl 3 to begin with...
Naraht is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-05, 02:39   Link #20
socomberetta
Dreaming of you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChronoReverse
You mean it was:
2-1 against Orochimaru
Nope. He had two tomoes in each eye in his fight against Oro.

Chapter 49, pg. 10
socomberetta is offline   Reply With Quote