AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2010-05-10, 01:29   Link #521
StudioJC
Loser-Bum

Chikka... So becoming a pedo starts in high school. Never knew there are a number of potential pedobears in Yamada's school or other schools in B Gata H Kei for that matter.
StudioJC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-10, 08:09   Link #522
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Good episode. I loved the house on top of another house.

And I apologize if this was answered, but what the meaning of the title of this series anyway?
Old 2010-05-10, 08:28   Link #523
Francismeunier
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by StudioJC View Post
Chikka... So becoming a pedo starts in high school. Never knew there are a number of potential pedobears in Yamada's school or other schools in B Gata H Kei for that matter.
How much I laugh at your statement while nodding in agreement. Well said but the age gap is far from being there. Most of these students are less than 16 years old so it's not that bad except for the message it sends that I earlier described.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
And I apologize if this was answered, but what the meaning of the title of this series anyway?
I know the B means breast size and the H has to do with hentai thus sex as a IRL meaning.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mangatron View Post
heh, man I'm glad that Chika sex debate a few pages back is over, that was making this thread tense.
Someone please tell me around what page is that since I cannot find it at all. Was it erased?
Francismeunier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-10, 08:47   Link #524
ID555
Kamaboko smash & grab

It's Sa-chan! Now I have another reason to watch this show (besides Yamada's antics).

@ DragoZERO: Your Yuki-sig is overloading my senses and I can't concentrate on reading...
ID555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-10, 08:51   Link #525
Irie

Glad we finally get a good antagonist for the show. Really should move things forward a bit. Plenty of new opportunities for Yamada's delusions and failed sexual exploits. By the way, for those that watched nogizaka haruka no himitsu this show is the complete opposite. There seems to be a parallel between the characters in similar roles acting in completely different ways. Hope I made some sense. Waiting on my coffee.
Old 2010-05-10, 10:44   Link #526
Racketman

So all that needs to happen now is Kanejou's brother coming back and falling for Yamada.

More messed up comedic relationships is good in my book.
Racketman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-10, 12:11   Link #527
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Francismeunier View Post
Someone please tell me around what page is that since I cannot find it at all. Was it erased?
It started around page 18, when that manga pic got posted.
Old 2010-05-10, 16:10   Link #528
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Quote:
Originally Posted by StudioJC View Post
LAMO i know what you mean my mouth hit the floor.
Old 2010-05-10, 22:19   Link #529
ZeKeR
Superbad

pedobear..... you now have apprentices........ chika is the sole cause of pedobearism here....
ZeKeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-11, 00:33   Link #530
germanturkey
Udon-YAAAAAAAA

man, Yamada is getting more and more annoying. I absolutely hate her personality. At least Kanajou is deliciously evil. sort of like a lesser Ami.

Blessed are those who listen to headphones, for they listen to the sound of heaven.
germanturkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-11, 14:09   Link #531
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
I was hoping Kanajou weakness wouldn't be a Brother complex however i soon let my imagination wander and the potential craziness that could result from this is just too delicious to pass up.

Imagine if you would if and when Kanajou figures that Kousda is the one she needs to target but actually ends up falling for him. Which could throw Yamada into all types of frustration and funny ass hysterics.

Then as Racketman stated imagine if Kanajou's brother comes back and falls for Yamada oh god the implications of wackiness is mind boggling. However it seems if either one of these happens Kousda will be the one get screwed his life is going to be turned upside down by these two crazy ass females.

oh and 101 texts in a day
Old 2010-05-11, 14:14   Link #532
mangatron
worshipping the pantyhose

posted from my phone

I think the funnier part would be the reaction Kanejou might get when she finds out Yamada's been going after Mister Plain-face. She'll be like "what? I have to steal him?" to which she then finds Kosuda's likable traits that Yamada's been feeling.

Speaking of which, this might also turn into a photography war
mangatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-11, 14:19   Link #533
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinestra View Post
I was hoping Kanajou weakness wouldn't be a Brother complex however i soon let my imagination wander and the potential craziness that could result from this is just too delicious to pass up.

Imagine if you would if and when Kanajou figures that Kousda is the one she needs to target but actually ends up falling for him. Which could throw Yamada into all types of frustration and funny ass hysterics.

Then as Racketman stated imagine if Kanajou's brother comes back and falls for Yamada oh god the implications of wackiness is mind boggling. However it seems if either one of these happens Kousda will be the one get screwed his life is going to be turned upside down by these two crazy ass females.

oh and 101 texts in a day
Poor Kosuda indeed. Normally you'd envy a guy in such a situation...but not him.

And 101...the girl is a little obsessed.

Quote:
I think the funnier part would be the reaction Kanejou might get when she finds out Yamada's been going after Mister Plain-face. She'll be like "what? I have to steal him?" to which she then finds Kosuda's likable traits that Yamada's been feeling.

For some odd reason Kosuda will probably have a photography war with the brother for god knows what reason, although Sinestra's reason sounds quite plausible.
Old 2010-05-11, 14:20   Link #534
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Quote:

I think that would make it worth watching. At first Kanejou might not believe that Kousda is the guy and that Yamada is trying to throw her off track. But after watching Yamada reactions when she is around him the truth will come out and like you said Kanejou will start seeing all the traits that make a plain a guy like Kousda a good choice. But we all know Kousda is too loyal to give into any other girls affections. But watching the aftermath will be too much fun.

The possibilities of what might happen just made this show even more worth the watch.

@mangatron are you posting from your Iphone?
Old 2010-05-11, 16:13   Link #535
Bananoha
♨(ゝω・)v

Dammit, Francismeunier is here too. =w=;
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
Yuu's sanity truly is questionable. In fact, I lost most of mine after seeing her drawings. I still have nightmares about them......
At least she's a good sport about the drawings.

KobaYu is pretty crazy during events and videos, but she's actually so polite that people get irritated. [Negima radio, I think — Satou Rina's patience makes me think she'd be a cool onee-sama.] Dunno if her parents still watch everything she does, lol.

Still, re-watching the episode a few times with mates makes me cringe. I know original drama CD and anime casts usually get changed, but I could have had this with that....

…少し…頭冷やそうか…?
Bananoha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-11, 16:31   Link #536
mangatron
worshipping the pantyhose

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
For some odd reason Kosuda will probably have a photography war with the brother for god knows what reason, although Sinestra's reason sounds quite plausible.
Well the interesting thing is how it looks so far. Everyone has seen Kanejou's pictures in the magazine so far, which was a contest sort of thing. Yet Kosuda has taken only 1 picture of Yamada, with some hankering to take more. It'd be interesting if Kanejou finds out about that 1 picture, or even more interesting if it boils down to a "who takes the better picture, the lover or the brother?" kind of thing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinestra View Post
@mangatron are you posting from your Iphone?
Actually it's my Windows Mobile HP(ha!) Treo750. There really isn't any other mobile platform with instant-on that can do the stuff I do, like my 4Koma's
mangatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-11, 22:27   Link #537
Seiryuu

Thinking about the current situation, it kind of reminds me of a Darwin Award I heard about. Two guys after the same girl decided to settle things with a game of chicken. They got on their bikes, sped towards each other, and died because neither one of them was willing to chicken out. Afterward, when asked about the situation, the girl actually admits that she wasn't the least bit interested in either of them to begin with. I'd really love to see the day when Kanejou and Yamada realize that they've been so busy fighting for the crown that they didn't notice it'd been taken away by a fifteen-year-old loli golddigger.
Seiryuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-11, 23:15   Link #538
ZeKeR
Superbad

and i'm expecting a yandere to show up here.......

its almost complete.... just a bit more...
ZeKeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-12, 01:42   Link #539
Francismeunier
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seiryuu View Post
Thinking about the current situation, it kind of reminds me of a Darwin Award I heard about. Two guys after the same girl decided to settle things with a game of chicken. They got on their bikes, sped towards each other, and died because neither one of them was willing to chicken out. Afterward, when asked about the situation, the girl actually admits that she wasn't the least bit interested in either of them to begin with. I'd really love to see the day when Kanejou and Yamada realize that they've been so busy fighting for the crown that they didn't notice it'd been taken away by a fifteen-year-old loli golddigger.
Could be also Mayu who takes it over. I will so if that happens. Although I think Kosuda is just a sucker boy for Yamada since his first kiss was with her.
Francismeunier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-13, 13:14   Link #540
Midonin
Last Engage

Spoiler for バカンス話 07 - Battlefront Helvetia:
Midonin is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comedy, ecchi, seinen