AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2010-05-18, 14:06   Link #1441
tsunade666

not all the episode or rather not all the time is keena all frontal naked that their is nothing to hide anymore. Plus I think keina is much more cuter when she had clothing or less clothing than no clothing at all.

lolieikotron just want his eiko back already that he even want the name to be adapted so he can be always with her.
tsunade666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-18, 14:14   Link #1442
mangatron
worshipping the pantyhose

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
maybe that scarf has significance. Maybe it connects on someone who works for the government. Because I think lily is somehow connected to them. I mean where do she get that info is she's not at least connected on one of the groups who are interested on Sai.
I'll admit I thought the scarf was significant because of my earlier joke that the blond guy who killed the Etou brother is Lily's brother

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saturn Beaver View Post
Hm, Keena spends about 90% of this episode naked, so there's a lot of censor box covering her, but I think that's it. It's just that the boxes are distracting to me, I'd rather have her clothed than having the censor box popping up all the time. That being said, I still very rarely watch the uncensored version, as I can't wait for the earliest version and watch it multiple times already. I agree though, the censoring is generally ont bad here, especially compared to shows like Qwaser, here they just censor the important bits and leaves nothing to the imagination anyway.
I have to wonder... I thought Keena stashes a bag handy nearby with clothes and such... I understand she ran out in a hurry this time around but you'd think she'd have some sort of plan B in the event she is unable to re-clothe herself

Was that episode 02 thing all there is to it?

Quote:
Btw, LolEikotron, how come it's the male who got the wife's family name? Isn't it usually the other way around, or is there special reasons such as joining and adopting the clan name?
2 things actually. The first thing is that I had this memory of either something implanted in me or I read it somewhere, where when one enters a family it would be natural to take that name as yours, provided the parties involved agreed. Or something...

The other reason my nick is not like yours, separated in two.

Which I wouldn't mind taking her name
mangatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-18, 14:25   Link #1443
tsunade666

teruyatron........... sounds bad for me lolieikotron

In episode 2. She did carry a bag but for episode 7. They are trying to find Hiroshi's sister so why would she pack up? it's not like she's stalking sai again.
Old 2010-05-18, 14:36   Link #1444
Malkuth
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Malkuth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrath88 View Post
I skip directly to the uncensored one, meaning i nvr watch the censored one. Gives me more time for other things.
By the way, the "censoring" in this show is quite funny itself (like panties hidden by chibi head saying: "want to see?"); though quite inconsistent (occasionally they have panty-shots shown but other times censored even within the same episode); but certainly not annoying, like in Qwaser or Gantz, where simply the episodes make no sense censored.
Malkuth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-18, 14:45   Link #1445
mangatron

Quote:
teruyatron........... sounds bad for me lolieikotron

In episode 2. She did carry a bag but for episode 7. They are trying to find Hiroshi's sister so why would she pack up? it's not like she's stalking sai again.
Well I did say that, which actually leads to an amusing weird thing/plotdevice/mystery/phenomenon.

What exactly did Keena try to accomplish by walking up to Mister X? She probably had this devastating plan B up her sleeve, seeing as how she thinks she can sneak up on a guy about twice her size. Now here's where it get's weirder. Hiroshi reacts to her antics, and what does she do? She winks back at him and thumbs up. Now, she wouldn't do that if she was invisible, because her first reaction would be to wonder how she was seen, and so if she didn't plan on going invisible, why lose the clothes? Or rather, if it weren't for the giant cucumber, we probably would have had our first look at what kind of magic Keena is capable of. Darn you X, you ruined everything!

So, the way I see it, for a girl like her, she actually had a plan. Yay! Yet another Soga Keena mystery, and another missed opportunity to see just how smart this girl really is
Old 2010-05-18, 15:57   Link #1446
tsunade666

But why take off the clothes? HELLO HIROSHI CAN SEE "ALL OF YOU"? I mean if she's planning something then do it with clothes or did she didn't even wonder on why does Hiroshi even "SEE HER". I think she would only do that if she's going invicible though...... it's a good plot device.

I bet Sai was OMG! when he saw keina.
Old 2010-05-18, 16:25   Link #1447
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangatron View Post
I-I have a wife? If I married into her family I'd be Teruya Mangatron? Oh my.... *faint*

They gave her censors a Sai icon. A SAI AKUTO ORANGE HEXAPENTATRIAGON ICON. BLASPHEMY!!!!!! The one chance to have an exclusive Eiko icon and they put a Sai one instead.
Ah yes, it was a Sai icon. So she's not in the OP/ED, and she didn't even get her own icon... I don't want to worry you, but that doesn't bode well for her
The only way she'll be able to get some decent screentime is if she becomes a major villain, which does seem very likely.

Quote:
Well I did say that, which actually leads to an amusing weird thing/plotdevice/mystery/phenomenon.

What exactly did Keena try to accomplish by walking up to Mister X? She probably had this devastating plan B up her sleeve, seeing as how she thinks she can sneak up on a guy about twice her size. Now here's where it get's weirder. Hiroshi reacts to her antics, and what does she do? She winks back at him and thumbs up. Now, she wouldn't do that if she was invisible, because her first reaction would be to wonder how she was seen, and so if she didn't plan on going invisible, why lose the clothes? Or rather, if it weren't for the giant cucumber, we probably would have had our first look at what kind of magic Keena is capable of. Darn you X, you ruined everything!

So, the way I see it, for a girl like her, she actually had a plan. Yay! Yet another Soga Keena mystery, and another missed opportunity to see just how smart this girl really is
I was so busy facepalming at Mr X and the giant sea cucumber that I didn't notice this. I assumed she thought her invisibility worked, but since she winked at Hiroshi, it's clearly not the case. So you think she's got an attack that requires her to get naked? Now, what could it be?
Another possibility is that she was so focused on her surprise attack that she didn't immediately realize Hiroshi seeing her meant she was visible. Even if there are hints that there's more to her than it looks, she's still the airhead type character, after all.

Last edited by Kanon; 2010-05-18 at 16:36.
Kanon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-18, 17:47   Link #1448
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
...I was so busy facepalming at Mr X and the giant sea cucumber that I didn't notice this. I assumed she thought her invisibility worked, but since she winked at Hiroshi, it's clearly not the case. So you think she's got an attack that requires her to get naked? Now, what could it be?

Another possibility is that she was so focused on her surprise attack that she didn't immediately realize Hiroshi seeing her meant she was visible. Even if there are hints that there's more to her than it looks, she's still the airhead type character, after all.
Lol. I guess she's an actual airhead, but with more to her that it seems. She could easily have been making herself invisible to sneak up on X and do (something unexplained) to him, but she should have realized when Heroshi saw her that her magic had gone wrong.

Catching up on a previous discussion, I guess it takes mana for her to get invisible -- so the sea cucumber negated her invisibility -- but once she's invisible, her mana is imperceptible, too.

Or else the show is just full of entertaining plot holes.

By the way, is this the first show I can remember with full frontal (middle-distance, some details undrawn) nudity? Or was there some in Kanokon? Elsewhere? There is some (Keina) in this episode and there was some (Eiko) in the cavern episode.
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-18, 18:00   Link #1449
tsunade666

nope, kanokon or rather that fox girl and wolf girl in kanokon is still safe if you compare it to keina. But I think Qwaser is worse than this.
Old 2010-05-18, 18:28   Link #1450
Saturn Beaver
Home of Silent Prayer

Send a message via MSN to Saturn Beaver
Yeah, Keena's actions is weird for me too...Either she's A: That much of an airhead, B: she didn't realize she's all the way visible, I don't know if we've seen it but maybe she could do partial invisibility showing only her hand and head in order to calm Hiroshi, or C: she has a secret magic power usable only in nude. Now that I think about it, Hiroshi isn't supposed to know Keena's invisibility power, making her actions much more mysterious...Is it just being an airhead, a gaffe by the producers in their attempt for fanservice and comedy, or does she has a mysterious secret?

Speaking of full-frontal nudity, I'm not sure because I haven't seen that much manga, but I'm sure this isn't the first manga with full-frontal female nudity. Maybe the exposure time isn't as long as Keena, but I'm sure some old shows like Tenchi Muyo! already have them. Or for a more recent example, I think the uncensored version of Ladies vs Butlers also have them.
Saturn Beaver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-18, 18:32   Link #1451
Flibber

Does anybody else feel like this episode wasnt as satisfying as many of the other episodes in this series? i dont know it just feels like the plot didnt really go anywhere haha. filler?

btw new to animesuki yay
Flibber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-18, 19:20   Link #1452
tsunade666

Most people think episode 7 is really horrible and really kill the fun for Dai Maou but the next episode is promising.

As for tenchi muyo..... right I always see either ryouko or her mom in nude but not in total or rather full detail like keina
and as for ladyvsbato.... nose bleed.
Old 2010-05-18, 19:44   Link #1453
Dahak86
Classics never age

Quote:
Speaking of which, where are the viewers of the uncensored version. I'm hoping they get in on the convo so that I can move ahead with my 4koma, I don't want either conversation to overlap the other
Hai Hai!! *raises hand* I, usually, watch both versions, since this series is "i can't wait for next ep" for me. As for the unc. version, aside from keena nipples, I was laughin' my ass off at the AT-X logo appearing during the scene in which Mr. X [or should i call him Mr. H -(entai)?] is dancing his weird dance in front of Junko and a barely naked keena, with her nicely ass exposed. as if I needed any further confirmation that i'm watchin' ATX lol. For everyone wondering, i'm talking about the scene at 13:18.

by the way, while rewatching ep 7, a weird thought crossed my mind... From when Hiroshi was threw in the lake at 10:33, till when he arrived in the caves at 14:48, a total of 4.15 minutes have passed. lol he was underwater most of that time, make it 4.00 mins, how did he manage that? was he in apnea? not bad for someone who supposedly never learned how to swim.

ah, and i'm very interested in your new upcoming 4koma! lily-centric one you said, right?

Quote:
I don't want to worry you, but that doesn't bode well for her
The only way she'll be able to get some decent screentime is if she becomes a major villain, which does seem very likely.
Ye, i also fear that. I think the next time we'll see eiko won't be before ep 11, and she will probably be a villain, not a major one though. That's the guy in white!
I guess she just works for him, but i think (or i hope?) in the end she will side with Sai against the blonde guy, probably in an original anime ending super-final-fight against tha boss...
if we take the opening as foreshadowing, even though eiko is not in the op... that's the end we're probably going to get.

Quote:
Even if there are hints that there's more to her than it looks, she's still the airhead type character, after all.
yep, indeed. She often acts like an airhead, especially in front of Sai, Hiroshi, and the others. We've seen lots of hints of her being quite smart, despite her appearance, but i guess she really enjoys acting like an airhead all the time. that's the only good explanation i can come up with.

Quote:
I bet Sai was OMG! when he saw keina.
lol, by now, Akuto’s so dam used to seeing people naked that he barely has a reaction to them anymore! I sure wouldn’t mind being him!

Quote:
Speaking of which, the episodes I re-watched the most were the ones with Lily and Eiko...hmm...
Yeah, so true, so true. the episode I liked the most was 5, followed by 4. (forgetting eiko's leg-scissor is not possible).

Speaking of which, I heard someone talkin' about Lily getting center-stage soon, that means lily-centric episode finally? hope so.
And, unlike mangatron, i'm looking forward to see her stripped down, even if i think they won't do it. well, some panstu-shot are enough for me.
Old 2010-05-18, 19:54   Link #1454
tsunade666

I'm the one who said that.

Well it should happen on the next episode after they show some good side of the HEROSHI.

Well they are talking about crush...... so they should talk about girls. And I'm not sure about Sai but I think that guy isn't much interested on girls other than Keina. Which I think they would or probably most likely to happen a seen for them sweet

then their is a scene also for the hero and who will be his heroine

then THEIR SHOULD BE FU^^*%$ SCENE FOR LILY ON THE NEXT EPISODE!!! FOR DA^^ SAKE!!!
Old 2010-05-18, 20:15   Link #1455
eiyuu99

That'll be nice if they show more of Lily next episode.
eiyuu99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-18, 20:20   Link #1456
tsunade666

I guarantee that I'm sure they would show up lily for the next episode and maybe the one who's behind the "crush" thingy.....
or else ...... I'really slaughter them. They even butchered episode 7 already.
Old 2010-05-18, 20:56   Link #1457
mangatron

Quote:
I was so busy facepalming at Mr X and the giant sea cucumber that I didn't notice this. I assumed she thought her invisibility worked, but since she winked at Hiroshi, it's clearly not the case. So you think she's got an attack that requires her to get naked? Now, what could it be?
Well she better have had something awesome to do to Mister X, so far she's used her invis to do some really crafty things, in which she has planned ahead, but this actually marks the first time she used it to ninja someone else, a rather hostile someone else. Surely she wasn't expecting to rescue Yukiko like that

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaoru Chujo View Post
Lol. I guess she's an actual airhead, but with more to her that it seems. She could easily have been making herself invisible to sneak up on X and do (something unexplained) to him, but she should have realized when Heroshi saw her that her magic had gone wrong.
And that's where it's interesting because no one else besides Korone and Sai are aware she can go invisible. Maybe this whole thing was a ploy to ensure it remained that way, that Hiroshi still isn't aware she can go invisible

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saturn Beaver View Post
Yeah, Keena's actions is weird for me too...Either she's A: That much of an airhead, B: she didn't realize she's all the way visible, I don't know if we've seen it but maybe she could do partial invisibility showing only her hand and head in order to calm Hiroshi, or C: she has a secret magic power usable only in nude.
Heh, speaking of which. Just where is her wand. It should be like Zero no Tsukaima, can't do anything without a wand. Or she left that behind too, despite her ability to hammerspace it? I say, this would probably be the first time her dove doesn't tease us with a "look at me! I'm the catalyst again!" maybe her dove has this poisoonous effect, if someone else besides Sai and Keena touches it, they will meet instant death

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahak86 View Post
Hai Hai!! *raises hand* I, usually, watch both versions, since this series is "i can't wait for next ep" for me. As for the unc. version, aside from keena nipples, I was laughin' my ass off at the AT-X logo appearing during the scene in which Mr. X [or should i call him Mr. H -(entai)?] is dancing his weird dance in front of Junko and a barely naked keena, with her nicely ass exposed. as if I needed any further confirmation that i'm watchin' ATX lol. For everyone wondering, i'm talking about the scene at 13:18.

by the way, while rewatching ep 7, a weird thought crossed my mind... From when Hiroshi was threw in the lake at 10:33, till when he arrived in the caves at 14:48, a total of 4.15 minutes have passed. lol he was underwater most of that time, make it 4.00 mins, how did he manage that? was he in apnea? not bad for someone who supposedly never learned how to swim.
Mister atX

I say Hiroshi had a mana bubble surrounding him

Quote:
ah, and i'm very interested in your new upcoming 4koma! lily-centric one you said, right?
Actually I'll bring out the Keena one first, since it got delayed by one week thanks to ep 07. I'll give everyone a hint: I'm going to reveal one of her secret powers!

Quote:
Yeah, so true, so true. the episode I liked the most was 5, followed by 4. (forgetting eiko's leg-scissor is not possible).
For me, it's the part where it's impossible to not think of how the leg-scissor feels like in real life

Quote:
Speaking of which, I heard someone talkin' about Lily getting center-stage soon, that means lily-centric episode finally? hope so.
And, unlike mangatron, i'm looking forward to see her stripped down, even if i think they won't do it. well, some panstu-shot are enough for me.
Ok, I got Eiko fully nude in ep 05, so maybe they'll surprise me with a Lily bathing scene. Seriously, does she ever take off that school uniform? Or that scarf! It must be hot in that
Old 2010-05-18, 21:01   Link #1458
Dahak86
Classics never age

Quote:
I say Hiroshi had a mana bubble surrounding him
oh, wait... wasn't the giant cucumber suckin' away all the mana nearby?! LOL
Old 2010-05-18, 21:26   Link #1459
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
I guarantee that I'm sure they would show up lily for the next episode and maybe the one who's behind the "crush" thingy.....
or else ...... I'really slaughter them. They even butchered episode 7 already.
I doubt we'll see much Lily next ep (DAMN IT!!!) as the title is: "Do you have a crush?" and Lily's not that type of character. Korone..well we just had development for her, so doubt her, Keena is the one that goes, "Acchan is my prince!", Fujiko....no comment and Junko is the one with the tsundere attitude (80 percent sure it's going to be her)

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-18, 21:28   Link #1460
Saturn Beaver
Home of Silent Prayer

Send a message via MSN to Saturn Beaver
Quote:
Heh, speaking of which. Just where is her wand. It should be like Zero no Tsukaima, can't do anything without a wand. Or she left that behind too, despite her ability to hammerspace it? I say, this would probably be the first time her dove doesn't tease us with a "look at me! I'm the catalyst again!" maybe her dove has this poisoonous effect, if someone else besides Sai and Keena touches it, they will meet instant death
Ah yeah, she does has a wand way back in the first episode huh? Frankly, I don't see wand as a common item, in fact I don't think I saw anyone else using them. Most just concentrate the mana around their body without any need for wands. I wish they give us a bit more detail concerning the world and the magic system, but being an adaptation with only 1 cour makes that hard, I guess.

Quote:
Ok, I got Eiko fully nude in ep 05, so maybe they'll surprise me with a Lily bathing scene. Seriously, does she ever take off that school uniform? Or that scarf! It must be hot in that
I'm not even asking for a particularly ecchi scene, as long as she got a good screentime. Even fully clothed with extra accessories (scarf and hat) makes her even cuter (like the pic in your sig - although she may need to show her chest a bit, if I stare at it too long sometimes she looks like a boy. Damn shotas) . I'm just hoping she got good romantic scenes with Akuto, like the kiss in Dahak sig, not necessarily has to be ecchi (although it's not really that unwelcome either).
Saturn Beaver is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comedy, ecchi, fantasy, shounen