AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Claymore

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-05-24, 11:57   Link #621
FormerAbyssalone
Guts=badass

Send a message via Yahoo to FormerAbyssalone
Smile

Yes some chapters fousing on Raphaela's memories would be nice. So we can finally see what happened with Irene!!!

I wonder if Clare will tell Miria that she totally wasted Ophilia??
Old 2010-05-24, 12:00   Link #622
Ryus
The One Eyed King

Quote:
Originally Posted by FormerAbyssalone View Post
Yes some chapters fousing on Raphaela's memories would be nice. So we can finally see what happened with Irene!!!
Which part?

Clare's arm , the bulk of the body , or the theorized part is Clarice

Quote:
That would be awesome!

Miria might actually smile after hearing that news
Old 2010-05-24, 12:06   Link #623
FormerAbyssalone
Guts=badass

Smile

How does Clarice fit in with Raphaela's memories??
Old 2010-05-24, 12:25   Link #624
Ryus
The One Eyed King

Quote:
How does Clarice fit in with Raphaela's memories??

I meant the last half of the quote...

Quote:

Some people have theorized that since Clarice is such a fail warrior she must have been an attempt to learn more about making a warrior from another's remains. So when the org ordered Clare to the north they used the remains of a former number 2 freshly killed by Raphaela to make Clarice and therefore continue the experiment even with the upcoming death of Clare. That way they could try to discover anything they missed with Clare or prove the experiment a failure. After all the head MiB all stated "uncertain factors" with Clare. So if the org bothered to try to repeat the experiment it would only be natural that a warrior made from Irene would be weaker than one made from Teresa. So what's weaker than a #47 but a #47 with brown hair... Some even went as far as stating that what better way to force power out from Clarice then forcing her to be near enemies worthy of Miata.

Well... that's the way the theory goes any how... Not sure I buy it but I do find it funny plus it's so like the org to repeat a failed experiment with a different candidate.
Old 2010-05-24, 12:26   Link #625
Ganshou-dono
so hungry...

Send a message via ICQ to Ganshou-dono
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryus View Post
Funny thing is I don't disagree with any of that logic.
I'm glad I'm not going crazy

Quote:
However my concern comes from the fact that The Destroyer was hinted at being just as over the top powerful as Priscilla. So how does one compare two people so beyond everyone else? All we know is their minimum powers but how far can each increase their powers is the ultimate question here.

Even though The Destroyers first barrage was detectable by Riful (which is surprising considering that isn't one of her talents) the shots came so quick from such a vast distance that Riful was hit half a dozen times and after words couldn't maintain her awakened form, Dauf was brought to the having his yoki depleted, Beth who mad just demonstrated an ability to dodge attacks when linked to her sister failed to do so, and it's unclear if Alicia dodged the attacks or just got lucky. So we know that at a distance of many many miles at least with an abyssal level of power where defeated and a third just may have gotten lucky.

Next off we witnessed Priscilla catching a single rod... but what does that tell us really. All it means is that Priscilla power was greater than a single rod which is far more of an area of effect attack rather than a focused attack against an individual. Let's not forget Riful's comment about the Destroyer's power just keeps rising... even if it was only at Riful's level of power at the time The Destroyer had only just come into being at the point of the comment and we have an entire chapter of her power increasing before she fires her first barrage. That's one hell of an amount of time (especially for Claymore standards) to power up and awaken fully.

Now, I'm in no way shape or form saying The Destroyer is on the same level as Priscilla... just that Yagi has left so much wiggle room plot wise as to each ones power that all we can do is guess and wait. I'm the cautious type when it comes to guessing an unknown. In one corner we have someone so powerful as to block others ability to sense anything and being so strong that she can defeat the best of them with an unfocused attack from miles away (we've yet to see her doing a relentless focused attack on another)... and on the other hand someone who's latent power made them stronger then the previous strongest character in the series and can regenerate from any attack and with such speed and offensive abilities. Priscilla literally defeated an AO with one hand and leg when being tag teamed.
well to be honest here...I didn't look at it that way...I totaly forgot that she sort of started at rifuls level and kept rising...I kinda looked at it as done deal..her awakening that is...and if it'll still go up...wow
It's true that we saw too little to guess correctly...the fact that destroyer is sort of a fusion of two very powerful beings...one question is...luciela was awakened before they merged...however raphaela was not...so I ain't sure if destroyer of counts for two awakened claymores with power of number one meaning if it counts for fusion of two abyssal ones (because even if raphaela was not awakened the destroyer itself did...so it could be like this I guess)...or if it counts for one abysal one and one claymore with power of number one
it's kind of interesting thought...that one person (priscilla) could surpass a fusion of two abyssal ones (let's assume the first case of fusion mentioned few lines above)...it really is hard to tell how exacly far goes priscilla's potential and to what degree can fusion of two abyssal ones rise

Quote:
tell me about it... the plot seemed to be marching towards judgement day for the Org and Abyssal Ones. However Miria dropped her bombshell about the mainland, then came the Abyssal Eaters and Isley's death. Now The Destoyer, hellcats, Raki's infection, Beth's infection, Alicia mind being infected via the soul link, the defeat of Riful, The death of Alicia and Beth, Priscilla's revelation of only caring for Raki's scent and using him to try to find it's source, The death of Riful (long after her defeat), Clare not being able to awaken, Clare getting her ass kicked by Priscilla without her even trying to increase her power, now Dauf's infection and death, Finally Priscilla regaining her memories.
boy oh boy...I didn't even realise all this although I knew
I kinda getting feeling that the story will move to mainland...if you think about it there is not much left here (north pretty much done for...half of south gone thanks to abyss eaters...and now in the west the destroyer...so the only thing left is east and in middle rabona)

Quote:
I too love how much her character developed. She went from being some badass loyal warrior chick, to a distraught sister, to a vegetable, to a guide to the other distraught character in the story... Clare, to a merged Awakened Being of unspeakable violence due to her giving her very being to Clare just before awakening.

Even if we don't get an Extra chapter focusing on Raphaela witnessing some of Raphaela's memories would be nice.
sure would which is quite probable...especialy considering clare is now out cold...so there might be some kind of flashback,dream or something of that kind

EDIT:
Quote:

"hey irene I brought ya spare set of arms...here join them...and when the time comes you'll save that trouble maker clare again and kick some AB ass in process if your lucky...what do say?"
"...hell yeah!"

unfortunately I don't think she'll tell her...though it would be pretty funny "hey miria do you remember that ophelia chick?" "yeah" "I beat her ass real bad the other day" "what???" "yeah she even awakened and had like many of these really sharp claw things all over her body which was like six no eight times bigger than...that huge tree over there...I was all like >is that all you got?<" "no way..." "yeah I killed her with just one swing...she totaly got owend..." "is that so? I met this irene chick once and she said..." "damn..."

Last edited by Ganshou-dono; 2010-05-24 at 12:43.
Old 2010-05-24, 13:52   Link #626
Ryus
The One Eyed King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ganshou-dono View Post
well to be honest here...I didn't look at it that way...I totaly forgot that she sort of started at rifuls level and kept rising...I kinda looked at it as done deal..her awakening that is...and if it'll still go up...wow
It's true that we saw too little to guess correctly...the fact that destroyer is sort of a fusion of two very powerful beings...one question is...luciela was awakened before they merged...however raphaela was not...so I ain't sure if destroyer of counts for two awakened claymores with power of number one meaning if it counts for fusion of two abyssal ones (because even if raphaela was not awakened the destroyer itself did...so it could be like this I guess)...or if it counts for one abysal one and one claymore with power of number one
it's kind of interesting thought...that one person (priscilla) could surpass a fusion of two abyssal ones (let's assume the first case of fusion mentioned few lines above)...it really is hard to tell how exacly far goes priscilla's potential and to what degree can fusion of two abyssal ones rise

I guess you have to ask yourself if those two possibilities add up to different numbers... you should also ask yourself if you believe Raphaela had gained power since the time her sister awakened... since that too would effect the end result.

I kinda believe that Raphaela had gained power since that time... after all she was on a mission and know she'd need more power if things didn't go her way.

When I look back at ch 84 and I see Renee sensing the power, I can't help but notice that the power was singular and not two powers. Well, that's what it looks like to me... it does look like it's exploding towards Renee but to me it still looks like one yoki. So they where clearly merged powerwise before their awakening. Does this effect their end power level more or less then if they where separated before awakening?

Also since Luciela was dead does that mean Raphaela absorbed an Abyssal ones power into her being plus any latent power... IMHO the awakening of one at an Abyssal level of power (plus any gained powers since she was last measured and/or latent power) who absorbed into there being then awakening would be higher than just adding an awakened ones power to an awakening Abyssal One.

Quote:
boy oh boy...I didn't even realise all this although I knew
I kinda getting feeling that the story will move to mainland...if you think about it there is not much left here (north pretty much done for...half of south gone thanks to abyss eaters...and now in the west the destroyer...so the only thing left is east and in middle rabona)

We have Miria dealing with the org (maybe that will included something from her negotiations with the church), Rubel being a spy and wanting to kill the partially awakened beings, Raki's infection and any new weapons built from them, and beating the winner of the Destroyer vs Priscilla fight. All of which could be tied into together.

I personally suspect you are right and the mainland will get involved somehow. I personally want the story to go to the mainland, though I fear that won't happen.

Quote:
sure would which is quite probable...especialy considering clare is now out cold...so there might be some kind of flashback,dream or something of that kind
I hope so... I've seen others speculate Teresa's flashbacks (leading to Clare gaining another powerup fro them) for the same reasons. Some even went as far as speculating Teresa's return... though I don't want that. Cheapens her death and all the events since then.

Quote:
EDIT:

"hey irene I brought ya spare set of arms...here join them...and when the time comes you'll save that trouble maker clare again and kick some AB ass in process if your lucky...what do say?"
"...hell yeah!"

More like...

"Well, destiny didn't favor you." [Irene's dies and makes some sound effects]

Quote:
unfortunately I don't think she'll tell her...though it would be pretty funny "hey miria do you remember that ophelia chick?" "yeah" "I beat her ass real bad the other day" "what???" "yeah she even awakened and had like many of these really sharp claw things all over her body which was like six no eight times bigger than...that huge tree over there...I was all like >is that all you got?<" "no way..." "yeah I killed her with just one swing...she totaly got owend..." "is that so? I met this irene chick once and she said..." "damn..."
I see it more like this...
Spoiler for Kinda lame... but that's how I see Clare, who never says anything, and Miria, who can read between the lines, would interact...:
Old 2010-05-24, 15:22   Link #627
Ganshou-dono
so hungry...

Quote:

I guess you have to ask yourself if those two possibilities add up to different numbers... you should also ask yourself if you believe Raphaela had gained power since the time her sister awakened... since that too would effect the end result.

I kinda believe that Raphaela had gained power since that time... after all she was on a mission and know she'd need more power if things didn't go her way.

When I look back at ch 84 and I see Renee sensing the power, I can't help but notice that the power was singular and not two powers. Well, that's what it looks like to me... it does look like it's exploding towards Renee but to me it still looks like one yoki. So they where clearly merged powerwise before their awakening. Does this effect their end power level more or less then if they where separated before awakening?

Also since Luciela was dead does that mean Raphaela absorbed an Abyssal ones power into her being plus any latent power... IMHO the awakening of one at an Abyssal level of power (plus any gained powers since she was last measured and/or latent power) who absorbed into there being then awakening would be higher than just adding an awakened ones power to an awakening Abyssal One.
weeeell...I don't know
hmm I think that they were literally one from the moment they merged seven years ago...also riful said that after luciela's death raphaela's "life energy" flowed into luciela so it just has to be one and single life form...question remains what effect does this have on their power or more precisely on raphaela's power (because luciela is no more...except for the body of course)...
right now I believe that power of an abyssal one remained as it is in luciela's body (the power of an AO is in the body after all and hardly in some soul or something...if it's about the energy than raphaela preserved it with her own)...so until now it was basicly body of AO and body of a claymore merged with each other on celular level perserved meaning kept "alive" with raphaela's life force...and the moment of awakening was pretty much awakening of a raphaela to which luciela's body reacted...which resulted in fusion of now two AOs...so I guess the power of one got multiplied by the other...or maybe "only" addition was applied...guess it all depends on the matematical operation between these two presumably equal powers...
maybe if you want to count in the "growth" you can think of it this way...raphaela probably did not awakened instantly but rather it took some time...during which luciela's power slowly reacted to the raphaela's awakening at current moment and that is what gives the impresion of growth which will stop the moment raphaela is fully awakened
(illustration with numbers - luciela's power will be let's say 10 and in the beginning raphaela is number 1 (to make it simple)...so the destroyer starts with power of 10*1=10...raphaela awakens little more...10*2=20...more...now destroyers power is 10*3=30 (now for example it shoots first volley)...and like this it will continue to max which in this case would be 10 -> 10*10=100)
does it make sense? 'cuz now I don't know myself

Quote:

We have Miria dealing with the org (maybe that will included something from her negotiations with the church), Rubel being a spy and wanting to kill the partially awakened beings, Raki's infection and any new weapons built from them, and beating the winner of the Destroyer vs Priscilla fight. All of which could be tied into together.
yeah...yagi does seem to like merging many events into one huge...like what is happening right now

Quote:
I personally suspect you are right and the mainland will get involved somehow. I personally want the story to go to the mainland, though I fear that won't happen.
me too...I'm especialy interested in that "dragon tribe"...and I want to know how strong they are compare to the AB and AO and priscila and destroyer (boy there will be probably necessary name for this crazy new power level of these two )
Old 2010-05-24, 15:40   Link #628
Ryus
The One Eyed King

Quote:
weeeell...I don't know
hmm I think that they were literally one from the moment they merged seven years ago...also riful said that after luciela's death raphaela's "life energy" flowed into luciela so it just has to be one and single life form...question remains what effect does this have on their power or more precisely on raphaela's power (because luciela is no more...except for the body of course)...
right now I believe that power of an abyssal one remained as it is in luciela's body (the power of an AO is in the body after all and hardly in some soul or something...if it's about the energy than raphaela preserved it with her own)...so until now it was basicly body of AO and body of a claymore merged with each other on celular level perserved meaning kept "alive" with raphaela's life force...and the moment of awakening was pretty much awakening of a raphaela to which luciela's body reacted...which resulted in fusion of now two AOs...so I guess the power of one got multiplied by the other...or maybe "only" addition was applied...guess it all depends on the matematical operation between these two presumably equal powers...
maybe if you want to count in the "growth" you can think of it this way...raphaela probably did not awakened instantly but rather it took some time...during which luciela's power slowly reacted to the raphaela's awakening at current moment and that is what gives the impresion of growth which will stop the moment raphaela is fully awakened
(illustration with numbers - luciela's power will be let's say 10 and in the beginning raphaela is number 1 (to make it simple)...so the destroyer starts with power of 10*1=10...raphaela awakens little more...10*2=20...more...now destroyers power is 10*3=30 (now for example it shoots first volley)...and like this it will continue to max which in this case would be 10 -> 10*10=100)
does it make sense? 'cuz now I don't know myself
Sorry, I'm at a loss here (I thought I had said pretty much just what you repeated but now I'm not so sure )... I tried myself to come up with a formula but failed... too many unknowns. Plus it's been a tiring few weeks for me...

Quote:
yeah...yagi does seem to like merging many events into one huge...like what is happening right now
While Clare maybe the main character her quest isn't quite lined up against the org and all the ABs. Her path is more narrow... That alone makes things interesting. However then you throw in the old 3 way deadlock on the island and bad guys vs bad guys so things understandably just get even more crazy...

Quote:
me too...I'm especialy interested in that "dragon tribe"...and I want to know how strong they are compare to the AB and AO and priscila and destroyer (boy there will be probably necessary name for this crazy new power level of these two )
Miria said they battled on equal terms... but we have no clue if that means 3 dragons, like the image showed, equals on AB (and at what strength that AB was). All we really "know" is the battle hasn't ended in ~100 years of fighting...
Old 2010-05-24, 16:12   Link #629
Ganshou-dono
so hungry...

Quote:
Sorry, I'm at a loss here (I thought I had said pretty much just what you repeated but now I'm not so sure )... I tried myself to come up with a formula but failed... too many unknowns. Plus it's been a tiring few weeks for me...
yeah for me too...especially last two weeks were extremly tiring
anyway I guess I missinterpreted what you said...or maybe my brain just didn't comprehended all the info I though it did
maybe if we put in all the info in claymore we would come up with set of equations containing set of knowns and set of uknowns and with lots and lots of effords maybe we would solve it that would be like really masterful
maybe if I'll have some free time I'll try to apply some logic I learned in basics of artificial intelligence this year

Quote:
While Clare maybe the main character her quest isn't quite lined up against the org and all the ABs. Her path is more narrow... That alone makes things interesting. However then you throw in the old 3 way deadlock on the island and bad guys vs bad guys so things understandably just get even more crazy...
true...in the begining it was all about clare getting "little even" with priscilla and raki tagging along...now it's about ...well about whole lot of different things...and even things of such magnitude like all that about the mainland...now looking back things changed really a lot...I wonder if it was yagi's intention all along or if current situation is a fruit of many different impulses/ideas yagi got along the way
seriously it got really crazy and I think I kinda like it although I usualy like some kind of order in the world regardless of good and evil

Quote:
Miria said they battled on equal terms... but we have no clue if that means 3 dragons, like the image showed, equals on AB (and at what strength that AB was). All we really "know" is the battle hasn't ended in ~100 years of fighting...
exacly that is what intrigues me...these so called dragons could be as strong as AOs or even stronger (though I guess it would take 100+ years to take out the enemy if they were that strong )
Old 2010-05-24, 16:22   Link #630
Ryus
The One Eyed King

Quote:
yeah for me too...especially last two weeks were extremly tiring
anyway I guess I missinterpreted what you said...or maybe my brain just didn't comprehended all the info I though it did
maybe if we put in all the info in claymore we would come up with set of equations containing set of knowns and set of uknowns and with lots and lots of effords maybe we would solve it that would be like really masterful
maybe if I'll have some free time I'll try to apply some logic I learned in basics of artificial intelligence this year
Thanks for reminding me ... I did do an equation to speculate The Destroyers power earlier this very thread. I guess I just had less on my mind that day.
http://forums.animesuki.com/showthre...50#post3037350

This last week, due to work, has been so crazy that I've been forgetting everything.

Quote:
true...in the begining it was all about clare getting "little even" with priscilla and raki tagging along...now it's about ...well about whole lot of different things...and even things of such magnitude like all that about the mainland...now looking back things changed really a lot...I wonder if it was yagi's intention all along or if current situation is a fruit of many different impulses/ideas yagi got along the way
seriously it got really crazy and I think I kinda like it although I usualy like some kind of order in the world regardless of good and evil
Form my understanding Yagi did want to write a war story after AD... forget where I read that though. Sorry for lack of a reference link. If true I guess he just started the story on a personal level and slowly showed us the war going on in the background of Clare's life.

Quote:
exacly that is what intrigues me...these so called dragons could be as strong as AOs or even stronger (though I guess it would take 100+ years to take out the enemy if they were that strong )
I know! I so want to see these guys in action, after all not seeing them after hearing about them would be a major let down.
Old 2010-05-24, 17:48   Link #631
FormerAbyssalone
Guts=badass

Smile

Aww man, I missed this debate completley. Man u 2 have some very long posts, anyway I hope Yagi has some complex designs for the Dragons.
Spoiler for Its amazing:
Old 2010-05-24, 21:38   Link #632
Ryus
The One Eyed King

Quote:
Aww man, I missed this debate completley. Man u 2 have some very long posts, anyway I hope Yagi has some complex designs for the Dragons.
Spoiler for Its amazing:
Yeah...

Spoiler for To answer your question...:
Old 2010-05-24, 21:57   Link #633
FormerAbyssalone
Guts=badass

Cool

Ohh, I know the next chap will come in late may or early June.

Spoiler for reply to ?:

How is this for a idea... During Priscilla's fight with the destroyer, we get another intervention. Only this time its Rubel! He reveals his dragon form and begins 2 fight Priscilla!!! Rubel kills Priscilla, and the end game is Rubel vs Clare and co. Rubel did seem eager 2 get his hands on Raciela before she awaken. Mabe he was going 2 use her agianst the Org!!!
Old 2010-05-25, 02:55   Link #634
Ganshou-dono
so hungry...

Quote:
Thanks for reminding me ... I did do an equation to speculate The Destroyers power earlier this very thread. I guess I just had less on my mind that day.
http://forums.animesuki.com/showthre...50#post3037350
nice very nice
now I'm quite into idea solve this using logic from basics of artificial inteligence...because this reminded me that we had similar task...we were given bunch of statements and then a final statement which we were to prove/disprove using all of the statements from before...so basicly I won't need to solve any unknowns in some formula rather play with info on more abstract level...though I don't think it'll work I kinda want to try it anyway

Quote:
This last week, due to work, has been so crazy that I've been forgetting everything.
I know whatcha mean...I messed up two subjects last year in school so now I have to repeat the classes...in these last two weeks I took one of them out so one more to go...still it puts some serious pressure on me

Quote:
Form my understanding Yagi did want to write a war story after AD... forget where I read that though. Sorry for lack of a reference link. If true I guess he just started the story on a personal level and slowly showed us the war going on in the background of Clare's life.
I could see that...once I was kinda inspired to write a few lines of my own poem...though it started as nothing big and nothing deep it ended as several A4 pages of a shigurui-styled tale

Quote:
I know! I so want to see these guys in action, after all not seeing them after hearing about them would be a major let down.
right! those guys must be some f*cking enemy if the other side created research facility over a whole continent conducting experiments for more than 100 years

Quote:
Aww man, I missed this debate completley. Man u 2 have some very long posts,
you can always join in...even if it little late
by the way you got kick ass avatar man...that's my one of the most favourit pics of isley...I had one like this as avatar myself...and on top of that it's colorful hell yeah!

Quote:
anyway I hope Yagi has some complex designs for the Dragons.
Spoiler for Its amazing:
I don't know about you people but I love designs of awakened beings...especialy those of rigaldo's level and above...AOs are all just colossal and now on top of that the destroyer...now that's a piece of art
so I would be really surprise if yagi would mess it up...because yagi is really skilled in drawing sexy girls and awesome monsters
Old 2010-05-25, 03:18   Link #635
Cyclone
Transient Guest

Woohoo - It looks like a certain manga website is back to normal!
I can continue to reading series online - and this should make finding other good manga easier to find too
Old 2010-05-25, 11:38   Link #636
FormerAbyssalone
Guts=badass

Cool

Quote:
nice very nice
now I'm quite into idea solve this using logic from basics of artificial inteligence...because this reminded me that we had similar task...we were given bunch of statements and then a final statement which we were to prove/disprove using all of the statements from before...so basicly I won't need to solve any unknowns in some formula rather play with info on more abstract level...though I don't think it'll work I kinda want to try it anyway

I know whatcha mean...I messed up two subjects last year in school so now I have to repeat the classes...in these last two weeks I took one of them out so one more to go...still it puts some serious pressure on me

I could see that...once I was kinda inspired to write a few lines of my own poem...though it started as nothing big and nothing deep it ended as several A4 pages of a shigurui-styled tale

right! those guys must be some f*cking enemy if the other side created research facility over a whole continent conducting experiments for more than 100 years

you can always join in...even if it little late
by the way you got kick ass avatar man...that's my one of the most favourit pics of isley...I had one like this as avatar myself...and on top of that it's colorful hell yeah!

I don't know about you people but I love designs of awakened beings...especialy those of rigaldo's level and above...AOs are all just colossal and now on top of that the destroyer...now that's a piece of art
so I would be really surprise if yagi would mess it up...because yagi is really skilled in drawing sexy girls and awesome monsters
Thanks, I luv the designs of the ABs and AOs aswell. Yes yagi is very good at drawing hawt claymores and cool ABs. I just wanna know how powerful the dragons are and if they have "Abyssal Dragons".
Old 2010-05-25, 12:06   Link #637
Ganshou-dono
so hungry...

Quote:
Thanks, I luv the designs of the ABs and AOs aswell. Yes yagi is very good at drawing hawt claymores and cool ABs. I just wanna know how powerful the dragons are and if they have "Abyssal Dragons".
so true...I'm too enjoying ABs...but AOs are just way beyond that...I mean Luciela's (not counting hotness of her own) awakened form has very original and cool sort of a "absolute defence"...eating all attacks? damn that's just something...she's the ultimate feline...a cute kitty cat
Riful...well she doesn't have absolute defence like luciela...she is pretty much absolute defence herself she's like the ultimate octopus
Isley...his form looks just colossal...huge+armor and hands changing into weapon of pretty much any kind (okey not all kinds...not counting shotguns, gunblades, lasers, etc ) so he is pretty much the ultimate knight
and these dragons just has to be at least at the level of AOs...because if they would be weaker organization would just need to send soldiers with power of number 1 to the mainland and they could deal with that kind of dragons...so if this assumption is true it would mean dragons are really something...and when in claymore something is really something yagi dosn't fail to give it proper time and care it deserves
(like when seven claymores survived war in north and lived there 7 years...that's quite something no? and yagi gave all of them miniskirts and leather clothes...that proves my point don't you think?)
Old 2010-05-25, 12:21   Link #638
FormerAbyssalone
Guts=badass

Smile

Well I luv the ghosts outfits. Also I was thinking the same thing, That the dragons could all be at abyssal strength. What about the males on the mainland for all we know there could be some that are just as strong as Isley.
Old 2010-05-25, 12:47   Link #639
Ganshou-dono
so hungry...

Quote:
Well I luv the ghosts outfits. Also I was thinking the same thing, That the dragons could all be at abyssal strength. What about the males on the mainland for all we know there could be some that are just as strong as Isley.
not so long ago it seemed like abyssal ones are like unbeatable unless they fight themselfs...now the original trio is as good as gone...and if we'll learn that dragons beat even this level the original three AOs will start looking not-so-all-mighty...and if there will be also some sort of abyssal dragons as you named 'em then
it just makes me hope yagi won't mess up power levels...that's usually problem for super power anime/mangas...I wouldn't mind having those dragons insanely strong but I hope it won't effect the original power levels (example of what I wouldn't like -> clare getting power up stopping priscilla...story moves to mainland where dragon tribe is way beyond power of priscilla and clare get's owened...story would progress and clare would end up with another insane power up...dragons are finished by clare (don't mind the story rather focus on power level growth)...basicly I don't want power level to move to the point where original characters (teresa, isley,raphaela...) would look weak)
Old 2010-05-25, 12:51   Link #640
Shiek927
Thread Hijacker

I don't think they'll mess up the power-levels, it just seems like everything is being raised up a level: instead of 3 individuals with Abyssal-level power, we have 3 with +Abyssal level power(Raki, Priscilla, Raciella), and of course, the ever-ominous dragons in the background.
Closed Thread