AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Claymore

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-05-29, 17:09   Link #721
Ganshou-dono
so hungry...

Send a message via ICQ to Ganshou-dono
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe_fh View Post
And here is where the "did Prissy kill Teresa while she was in full control or did she do it after she lost control even when se didn't want to actually do it" part comes in
actually it doesn't (well ok it does but not in this case) I definitely did not mention anything about her mental state (regarding this matter that is)...or if she was bluffing or not...here I simply by fair battle mean an all out fight without needless mercy and such...and I most definitely don't want to start discusion about "what really happened"...first we all saw what happened and each and every one of us might comprehend it in a completely different way so there is absolutely no way for us to agree on one and the same thing...only (maybe) yagi could tell us...second there is thread for it

Quote:
But I remember what heppend last time I tried to argue that Prissy isn't such a bad guy and about Teresa's actions...so I'll just stay clear of this one
yeah that is completely pointless to try
though I guess I don't think of her being good or anything...I pretty much like her the way she is...even with all her "evilness" even at the point she was just a cute little loli sitting on raki's shoulder I though of her the same way
especially "are you picking on raki?" line was just sooo cute
but hey I admire you for trying to stand up for her
Old 2010-05-29, 17:39   Link #722
Joe_fh

My point was that most people hate Prissy becasue she killed Teresa. And I was refering to this when I said that (my previous post...since it's gettinga bit confusing with all the this and that)

haha you don't want to, but I've already tried that. It was actuall very interesting And there is a thread for it?
I wouldn't say she's good either (at least from a nromal prespective - after all she is killing off monsters that rpobably kiled more people than her) but I can't say she is evil either... it's quite complicated
I can see your point though and I have to agree.
And that line was indeed really great especially with the look on everyones' faces

I rember the last pages of ch 100 when we had nothing to talk about...now that's great you could check it out if you have time

I really want to read the new chapter
Old 2010-05-29, 18:08   Link #723
kitten320

Quote:
Originally Posted by FormerAbyssalone View Post
Hate is such a strong word. I prefer the term dislike. I dislike her a whole lot!!

In someways I feel sorry for her. She can't help who she is right now.

I put her in the same boat as Ophilia, she is a nutcase that lost her sanity when her parents where killed by a yoma.
Though Ophelia was far more likeble
Old 2010-05-29, 18:28   Link #724
Shiek927
Thread Hijacker

ophelia was more likeable?! at any rate, i have to side with ganshou - considering how much i defend her in my debates(i remember the club trial XD) shes one of my favorite characters in the story easily. No real reason why, its like ganshou said, shes got this quality to her that makes her an endearing character.
Old 2010-05-29, 18:57   Link #725
irvinethearcher
Angriest Angel

Priscilla is a very good villain, i give you that. She was a fanatic, big talking and small acting and in the end she did anything to save her rotten life.
IMO she knew exactly what she did. She did not want to die, her instinct of survival was bigger than her morality or pride. She saw the opportunity when teresa powered down and took it without hesitation. IMO she wasn't already awakened and still responsible for her actions as a human being not as an awakened. Therefore i think she murdered theresa in cold blood. She did it methodically. First she disarmed theresa then she went for her head probably wanting to make sure that she never had to face her in battle again. And if i am right about the last i wrote this makes her even more disgusting if we think how often theresa spared her before despite she was the only small thread to theresa ever.
Old 2010-05-29, 22:32   Link #726
FormerAbyssalone
Guts=badass

Send a message via Yahoo to FormerAbyssalone
Cool

Well I like Teresa and at the same time I respect Priscilla. But I just wish that Priscilla killed Teresa fairly. Most people would've accepted Piss killing Teresa in a long brutal fight. With Priss getting the final blow in.

But alas she is one of the villans and she needs 2 die. Just like all the other AOs.

@Ganshou-dono: that is a awsome avatar of Priss.
Old 2010-05-29, 23:06   Link #727
Ryuken
Claymore #01

Quote:
Well I like Teresa and at the same time I respect Priscilla. But I just wish that Priscilla killed Teresa fairly. Most people would've accepted Piss killing Teresa in a long brutal fight. With Priss getting the final blow in.
That discussion had been debated, I don't know for how long on that particular thread. After all this time, I still don't fully understand how it really happened.
Undoubtedly Clare would still remember these events as if it happened only yesterday. This I think would prove quite significant in the out coming chapter.
Old 2010-05-29, 23:30   Link #728
FormerAbyssalone
Guts=badass

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryuken View Post
That discussion had been debated, I don't know for how long on that particular thread. After all this time, I still don't fully understand how it really happened.
Undoubtedly Clare would still remember these events as if it happened only yesterday. This I think would prove quite significant in the out coming chapter.
True, true... Clare will remember everything that happend. But she'll have 2 find a different way 2 fight Priscilla. Just awakening is out of the question.
Old 2010-05-29, 23:32   Link #729
evil_kenshin

Ryus/Cyclone who's on the spine of volume 16? is it clare again? its pretty rare for a non clare spine (11 out of the 15 i have are Clare, 3 Teresa and 1 Clarice)
Old 2010-05-29, 23:33   Link #730
Ryus
The One Eyed King

Quote:
Originally Posted by evil_kenshin View Post
Ryus/Cyclone who's on the spine of volume 16? is it clare again? its pretty rare for a non clare spine (11 out of the 15 i have are Clare, 3 Teresa and 1 Clarice)
Front is: Helen and Deneve
Spine is: Helen
Back is: Rubel

Old 2010-05-29, 23:35   Link #731
evil_kenshin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryus View Post
thanks must mean next volume will probably be Deneve (or Priscilla)
Old 2010-05-29, 23:42   Link #732
Ryus
The One Eyed King

Quote:
Originally Posted by evil_kenshin View Post
thanks must mean next volume will probably be Deneve (or Priscilla)
The side always shows someone who's on the cover... since next volume is a solo Clare cover add one more for Clare for volume 17 (the image looks like very image Clare slices up Raphaela minus Raphaela).

I don't believe volume 18 has been released yet... so I have no knowledge of what that one will look like. Volume 18 being chapters 96-103 (last months issue, no wonder it's not out yet) .
Old 2010-05-30, 00:00   Link #733
FormerAbyssalone
Guts=badass

Smile

Still no spoilers!!!

come'on its that time of the month people!! There is gotta be sum out there!
Old 2010-05-30, 00:11   Link #734
Ryus
The One Eyed King

Quote:
Still no spoilers!!!

come'on its that time of the month people!! There is gotta be sum out there!
It is the weekend... spoilers are less common on weekends.

Monday, there time, will be when we should start to see spoilers... so Sunday late night at the earliest for those of us in the US. Unless we get really lucky...
Old 2010-05-30, 00:31   Link #735
FormerAbyssalone
Guts=badass

Talking

I really hope we get lucky.

I hope we'll get 2 see what happend 2 Cynthia,Dietrich, and Yuma.
Old 2010-05-30, 01:18   Link #736
Ganshou-dono
so hungry...

Quote:
My point was that most people hate Prissy becasue she killed Teresa. And I was refering to this when I said that (my previous post...since it's gettinga bit confusing with all the this and that)
sorry guess I got carried away a bit or two
but yeah that's how the most people are

Quote:
haha you don't want to, but I've already tried that. It was actuall very interesting And there is a thread for it?
yeah trust me I know
yup the one named "teresa vs priscilla, what really happened?" (or something along those lines) well at least that's the one I meant...and from what I remember (haven't checked it out in long time) people really dig really deep...to depth where it was both impressive and crazy (no offence to anyone please )

Quote:
I wouldn't say she's good either (at least from a nromal prespective - after all she is killing off monsters that rpobably kiled more people than her) but I can't say she is evil either... it's quite complicated
yeah I guess you're right there...she is killing monsters and humans alike...though humans were in (probably) in larger numbers...that's because when she was on rampage in north I believe isley pointed out she wasted many cities in some small time interval...and I got the feeling from that whole special chapter that it was like at least three cities and she ate everyone and still was very hungry I mean that's just some serious hunger and rampage continued until isley "stopped" her

Quote:
I can see your point though and I have to agree.
And that line was indeed really great especially with the look on everyones' faces
yup totally
now that I think about it...I think it's quite amazing that she was able not to eat for whole 7 years - that deserves at least punch and cake

Quote:
I rember the last pages of ch 100 when we had nothing to talk about...now that's great you could check it out if you have time
okey I'll do that thank's for tip

Quote:

But alas she is one of the villans and she needs 2 die. Just like all the other AOs.

@Ganshou-dono: that is a awsome avatar of Priss.
I can understand and agree with that...an "aura" about the whole thing would be completely different
the way it was it just didn't feel right

thanks I was browsing through a whole lot of pages in the image thread...and somewhere I've found coloured manga page with priscilla standing with huge background (mountains, forest, etc) and the colouring was just incredible...so I used it and create avatar from it...I have no idea where you can find it there 'cuz I checked like 200 pages but if you'd like I can uploaded somewhere or send via email (hope it's not against the rules or any thing )
Old 2010-05-30, 01:29   Link #737
FormerAbyssalone
Guts=badass

Smile

There is no need thanks though. I have that amazing color pic already!

I wish I had the skills they had so I could color Claymore Panels.
Old 2010-05-30, 02:27   Link #738
seiftis
~defying fate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryus View Post
Still no Miria cover?
Old 2010-05-30, 02:30   Link #739
Ganshou-dono
so hungry...

yeah I know whatcha mean...the best I can pull is to alter the insides of the pic...for instance I guess I could change weapon of your isley and put him geass in eyes
about year ago I did this kind of stuff a lot...but not any more it's too tiring and takes a long time
so I prefer searching for pics and changing their scale...usually I'm cutting it directly out of manga...though they're black & white I don't mind
still the coloured ones are the best
Old 2010-05-30, 02:55   Link #740
evil_kenshin

Quote:
Originally Posted by seiftis View Post
Still no Miria cover?
No not yet.

Only half yoma to appear on any of the 16 covers are Clare, Teresa, Galatae, Helen, Deneve and Clarice.

AB's are 6 arms male, rigardo , duph and riful.
Closed Thread