AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Claymore

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-05-30, 05:08   Link #741
Joe_fh

@irvinethearcher we talked about that too a couple of months ago. I still remember most of your points and if I interpreted what happened in a similar way you did I would think of Prissy differently. That's one of the things that make claymore so good - the fact that there's enough room for interpretation for completely different points of view on some topics.
Though I'm still for the losing control of her body theory just like Clare did in Pieta.

@Ganshou-dono
I should really look for that thread when I have time.
Prissy killed more humans than ABs but at least she killed 3 AOs And she hasn't eaten people for the last 7 years plus judjing by her hight when Raki found her she wasn't eating a lot while she was with Isley.
As far as I remember every AO goes on a rampage just after they awaken since they experience that hunger for the first time.

And one more thing - if Prissy killed Teresa fairly Clare's motive for revenge would be a bit out of place. I mean Prissy was doing her job and if she killed Teresa in a "long and brutal fight" and completed her mission there's nothing wrong with that. The way Prissy killed Teresa is one of the things that makes Clare killing Prissy because of what happened to Teresa acceptable. This is also what makes Prissy look like a really bad guy even if she isn't that bad at all and we don't know for sure if she was in control. But this will get too long if I keep going so that's that

And really no Miria cover yet? That's wiered. No Isley cover is strange as well.

And where are the spoilers?

Last edited by Joe_fh; 2010-05-30 at 06:42. Reason: forgot two "not"s that were very important :heh:
Old 2010-05-30, 05:50   Link #742
evil_kenshin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe_fh View Post

And where are the spoilers?
Hopefully out tomorrow morning bit surprised about the delay myself but what Ryus said about it being the weekend make sense I guess.
Old 2010-05-30, 06:31   Link #743
Ganshou-dono
so hungry...

Send a message via ICQ to Ganshou-dono
Quote:
I should really look for that thread when I have time.
Prissy killed more humans than ABs but at least she killed 3 AOs And she has eaten people for the last 7 years plus judjing by her hight when Raki found her she was eating a lot while she was with Isley.
As far as I remember every AO goes on a rampage just after they awaken since they experience that hunger for the first time.
yeah...I guess the first time has to be something...especially considering that before she probably needed only one or two bites for whole days
boy talk about change...from three bites to three cities of people

Quote:
And one more thing - if Prissy killed Teresa fairly Clare's motive for revenge would be a bit out of place. I mean Prissy was doing her job and if she killed Teresa in a "long and brutal fight" and completed her mission there's nothing wrong with that. The way Prissy killed Teresa is one of the things that makes Clare killing Prissy because of what happened to Teresa acceptable. This is also what makes Prissy look like a really bad guy even if she isn't that bad at all and we don't know for sure if she was in control. But this will get too long if I keep going so that's that
smart
Old 2010-05-30, 13:18   Link #744
irvinethearcher
Angriest Angel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe_FH
Though I'm still for the losing control of her body theory just like Clare did in Pieta
And here we think different. I simply can not see it your way. In Priscilla's actions was to much cognitive thinking compared to clare's uncontrollable blades who seemed to have a life on its own like doc oc's tentacles. First priscilla saw the opportunity than grabbed after her claymore and cut off theresa's hands. After that theresa wasn't a thread to her any more. Then she went for her head.
Don't want to go in it any further but i felt like i had to respond to it at least in a short way.
Old 2010-05-30, 13:18   Link #745
FormerAbyssalone
Guts=badass

Send a message via Yahoo to FormerAbyssalone
Talking

We should move the Teresa talk 2 the Teresa vs Priscilla thread.

Any last thoughts and ideas before we get spoilers for the next chapter.
Old 2010-05-30, 15:25   Link #746
Joe_fh

Haha any last thoughts...that doesn't sound too good

@irvinethearcher Yep I know...I've talked to you about this so I know your postion really well
And I must add that if Prissy planned that it was a really stupid plan since it was pure luck that Teresa powered down. And it all happened way too fast just like in Pieta - for a split second. Also Clare had some experience with reaching her limit before so she was more in control than Prissy could ever be. Plus Prissy's mind was more fragile, as I said she had no eperience with reaching her limit and had a lot more power which all in all means she could lose control completely really fast.
There are a few other interesting points but we'll leave it for another time.
And there is nothing wrong with the way you see things - I was just saying that there is another side to that

But hey there are still no spoilers
Old 2010-05-30, 17:25   Link #747
irvinethearcher
Angriest Angel

->priscilla and theresa thread
Old 2010-05-30, 19:18   Link #748
Joe_fh

I know, I know
Sadly i don't have the time for a proper dicussion.

And really why are there no spoilers?
I think anything we get tomorrow will be a real spoiler and not a fake one.
Old 2010-05-30, 19:33   Link #749
Ryus
The One Eyed King

Quote:
I know, I know
Sadly i don't have the time for a proper dicussion.

And really why are there no spoilers?
I think anything we get tomorrow will be a real spoiler and not a fake one.
The first ones should start to appear in the next few hours at the earliest since it Monday 9:30 am in Japan right now and 8:30am in China... so people there are just starting there day in the two most likely places for spoilers to originate from.

The official release date of Jump Square is always the 4th of the month (if memory serves) and rarely are spoilers, let alone the raw, that late. So likely we should start seeing spoilers in the next 24 hours and the RAW or Chinese scan (more likely the later) in the next few days (give or take). That is if things follow there normal pattern...

Does anyone know if we are expecting issues with finding the RAW, like the one we had last month? Since we all know it took a bit of time to find the RAW last month...
Old 2010-05-30, 19:34   Link #750
Negativedark
Proud Yuma Lover.

Course lately we've had a few cases of spoilers that seemed like they had to be fake turing out to be real.
Old 2010-05-30, 19:44   Link #751
Ryus
The One Eyed King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Negativedark View Post
Course lately we've had a few cases of spoilers that seemed like they had to be fake turing out to be real.
Um... that's a half truth. Many of those spoilers had reputable sources but...
  • For some reason no one cared about the source and only how the spoiler sounded... once they decided they didn't like it they called them fake hoping for a different spoiler to rearer its head
  • Other times the people posting the spoilers never sited the source, so people wrote them off since they contained so little content (atypical of spoilers but recently the spoilers have been very minimal). However once someone else stated that spoiler A had a good source... it was too late everyone had decided they didn't like it.

If memory serves, for the last few months the first spoiler turned out to be true. We'll see if this pattern continues...

Of late the magic words haven't been appearing in all the correct spoilers. So it's no longer the indicator it once was but still a good one.
Old 2010-05-30, 20:40   Link #752
evil_kenshin

don't forget all the drama last month where there was a massive attack on those who brought the spoilers out by Shueisha (which led to a few groups dismantling including RP) with a threat to press charges. That may cause delays in getting anything about claymore.
Old 2010-05-30, 21:55   Link #753
FormerAbyssalone
Guts=badass

Smile

Yes.. but surely there is some groups that can get a spolier of any kind without drawing attention from suishia(sorry for spelling).
Old 2010-05-30, 21:58   Link #754
Freya

Send a message via AIM to Freya
Hmm any spoilers so far?
Old 2010-05-30, 22:07   Link #755
FormerAbyssalone
Guts=badass

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freya View Post
Hmm any spoilers so far?
There is no spoilers out yet. But there should be some by tomarrow.
Old 2010-05-31, 07:35   Link #756
Ryus
The One Eyed King

Quote:
Originally Posted by FormerAbyssalone View Post
There is no spoilers out yet. But there should be some by tomarrow.
Several joke spoilers are out on Biadu but no legit ones...
Old 2010-05-31, 09:17   Link #757
evil_kenshin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryus View Post
Several joke spoilers are out on Biadu but no legit ones...
well its a start I guess lol the real spoilers come out pretty soon after the joke ones start appearing
Old 2010-05-31, 09:26   Link #758
kitten320

^That's true. an't wait to see real ones, really hope that it isn't fully based on overpowered Priscila.
Old 2010-05-31, 10:08   Link #759
evil_kenshin

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitten320 View Post
^That's true. an't wait to see real ones, really hope that it isn't fully based on overpowered Priscila.
considering how short 103 was 104 should be fairly long so plenty of room for other plots to be shown.
Old 2010-05-31, 10:26   Link #760
kitten320

Yeh, that's what I was thinking when 103 was released,so I really hope my thoughts were not wrong.