Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-09-07, 17:56   Link #1
Dene
Meow~~

I need some help here... about Weiss Kreuz

hey, i have this problem here i hope you can help me....

i think i have seen all Weiss Kreuz (Weiss Kreuz Tv, Weiss Kreuz Ova and Weiss Kreuz Gluhen)

But in an Amv there is scenes you don't se in none of them (Weiss Kreuz Tv, Weiss Kreuz Ova and Weiss Kreuz Gluhen) the name of the Amv is
"Weiss Kreuz AMW - Tokyo sling"
and i don't understand were is it from if it is from Weiss Kreuz or another anime? i need some source about it if anyone nows please tell me.......
Old 2004-09-07, 17:57   Link #2
Dene
Meow~~

I need some help about Wiess Kreuz

i think i have seen all Weiss Kreuz (Weiss Kreuz Tv, Weiss Kreuz Ova and Weiss Kreuz Gluhen)

But in an Amv there is scenes you don't se in none of them (Weiss Kreuz Tv, Weiss Kreuz Ova and Weiss Kreuz Gluhen) the name of the Amv is
and i don't understand were is it from if it is from Weiss Kreuz or another anime? i need some source about it if anyone nows please tell me.......
Old 2004-09-07, 18:03   Link #3
Oujirou
イルージョン

Send a message via MSN to Oujirou
Quote:
Originally Posted by XelloS

Don't know why you double posted...but do you know the creator?
Old 2004-09-07, 20:08   Link #4
domino
デレデレ

That is an official AMV. There was a release in Japan of original animations set to some Weiss music. 4 videos like this exist, but the only good one in my opinion is the Tokyo Sling video (which is, I think, better than the entire first and second series combined :P such nice animation...)

I forget what the other 3 videos were, but I have them somewhere... I'm pretty sure one was Carnival 2000. But the animation quality in the other 3 is nowhere near as good as Tokyo Sling.

Unlike normal AMVs, it's not old animation pasted together to a new song. The animations were made FOR these songs. ^^
Old 2004-09-08, 11:01   Link #5
Dene
Meow~~

i don't now why i double posted :P thanks for the help....
Closed Thread