AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2010-06-01, 21:40   Link #5201
duotiga
Zander Yuusha Kyorugold

Send a message via ICQ to duotiga Send a message via MSN to duotiga
for harute the backpack can be detach means the missile container can be use for kyrios?
duotiga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-01, 21:50   Link #5202
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by duotiga View Post
for harute the backpack can be detach means the missile container can be use for kyrios?
Doubt it, since despite the similarity, it is of a different design.
Old 2010-06-01, 22:03   Link #5203
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calvin329 View Post
3. (Model question) Why are the ears moulded in clear parts?
It's like the 00 Gundam's and the Exia's, where the sides of their heads are clear GN Condensers, and that part of their heads can be considered their ears.

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
LoweGear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-01, 22:11   Link #5204
rocawarde
Gundam Mechanic

* HG 1/144 Gundam Zabanya
Yay! Pistol Mode. Although this means the pistols are gonna be bigger.
Atleast we saw the shield in-use in the trailer.

* HG 1/144 Raphael Gundam
Are we gonna start calling the second mode "Big Cannon?"
Hmm gets its own display base, maybe its second MS after all.
"- Big Cannon can rotate and be detached, has movable "toes"."-Or big cannon could stand for the Cannon bits

* HG 1/144 00 Qan[T]
"Beam gimmick can be completely reproduced, blade edges are made of clear"-wth does this mean?

I wasn't expecting a second mode for the GN Sword. Wonder what that's gonna look like. As for the swing movement I think that about the shield.

* HG 1/144 Gundam Harute
"- Back binder can move in MS mode."-Guess that confirms if the binders can move in MS mode
"- Backpack can be detached. Base is movable."-I think this just applies to the model and is no gonna transfer to the movie

Haladflire65: thanks for posting the models again. Allows us to compare the prototype designs to the descriptions
Old 2010-06-02, 00:18   Link #5205
Arbitres
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Wasn't sure where to post this but I came across these...
News to me Halad. Thank you! =D

Quote:
1. Beam gimmick? More Raiser System pewpew?
2. Mode change confirmed, I guess. Now we have to wait and see HOW it's done. XD
3. (Model question) Why are the ears moulded in clear parts?
Hope it isn't laggish. That would be sort of a killjoy.

Quote:
"Beam gimmick can be completely reproduced, blade edges are made of clear"-wth does this mean?
Maybe it's a typo of 'Beam gimmick can be completely reproduced, blade edges are made clear." Maybe because of a result of reproducing Beam gimmick? Qan(T) sounds confusing if that is the case.
Arbitres is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-02, 00:44   Link #5206
Calvin329
I fart GN Particles

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocawarde View Post
* HG 1/144 00 Qan[T]
It says "Beam gimmick can be completely reproduced, blade edges are made of clear green parts, can be separated to reproduce the scene from the trailer." ...
Calvin329 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-02, 00:46   Link #5207
Arbitres
Disabled By Request

Quote:
It says "Beam gimmick can be completely reproduced, blade edges are made of clear green parts, can be separated to reproduce the scene from the trailer." ...
Thanks Calvin. I think that clears stuff up now. At least we got Qan(T) down now too. Now the only thing left is waiting and speculating. Or speculating then waiting.

Thanks again Calvin.
Arbitres is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-02, 00:52   Link #5208
Calvin329
I fart GN Particles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arbitres View Post
Thanks Calvin. I think that clears stuff up now. At least we got Qan(T) down now too. Now the only thing left is waiting and speculating. Or speculating then waiting.

Thanks again Calvin.
lol np - I'm most interested in the so-called "Big Cannon" atm.... quite peculiar :P
Old 2010-06-02, 01:38   Link #5209
LightningZERO
You are Dominated!
*Author

ビットギミック完全再現

It's actually Bit Gimmick, not Beam Gimmick

Also, for Raphael,

Part swapping to reproduce the Big Cannon (large backpack)'s "clone" expansion gimmick
ビッグキャノン(大型バックパック)のクロー展開ギミックを差し替えで再現。
It actually mean part swapping to reproduce Big Cannon's claw opening gimmick
Old 2010-06-02, 02:30   Link #5210
Calvin329
I fart GN Particles

Quote:
Originally Posted by LightningZERO View Post
ビットギミック完全再現

It's actually Bit Gimmick, not Beam Gimmick

Also, for Raphael,

Part swapping to reproduce the Big Cannon (large backpack)'s "clone" expansion gimmick
ビッグキャノン(大型バックパック)のクロー展開ギミックを差し替えで再現。
It actually mean part swapping to reproduce Big Cannon's claw opening gimmick
Ahh.... that really dampens all hopes then... ):
Old 2010-06-02, 02:55   Link #5211
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Given the precedence of the HG Virtue and the HG Seravee not having their second forms available, and given its price range, it would be unlikely for the HG Raphael to have it's gimmick available to it. Likely it'll be similar to the HG Seraphim being it's own seperate kit that'll be compatible with the base kit.

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
LoweGear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-02, 02:59   Link #5212
duotiga
Zander Yuusha Kyorugold

Send a message via ICQ to duotiga Send a message via MSN to duotiga
after that wld be the trans-am issues of the 4 ms =x
duotiga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-02, 03:21   Link #5213
bio9205
Reborn

Quote:
Originally Posted by duotiga View Post
after that wld be the trans-am issues of the 4 ms =x
Don't forget the new GN Flag and GN-XVI first.

I do hope they give us a Gaderaza model kit this time round though. I mean, they've done GN Arms already! Can't they do the Innovator MAs as well, or maybe in a smaller scale?

On-topic, what's with Harute's backpack? Isn't the whole thing part of Harute itself?

Plus, seeing the cannons are 'movable', maybe they can turn to face forward in MS mode, kinda like Destiny?
bio9205 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-02, 16:32   Link #5214
Revolutionist
Puppet Master

I'm sorry, Tieria is not a bad pilot. He's just a beam spammer who has problems when people get up close. At least Lockon and Setsuna do well at all ranges.

Heck, Tieria even had problems with Soma when he had Veda backup...Now considering Soma's QBWs were C-level, and tieria is at least B or A, that's saying a lot about his piloting skills...

Obviously if he is not a combat type and is rather a learning innovado made meister so he could learn to be human then it would be understandable, but if he's combat then..../facepalm
Old 2010-06-02, 16:49   Link #5215
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Yes, of course you're a shitty pilot when your machine is specialized for heavy bombardment and thus is decidedly slow and generally weak at short-range and your enemy has a fast, maneuverable machine that's better suited for close-range combat.

And of course, we should all expect Tieria to do really well against Soma when his Gundam is bound tight so it can't move at all! Yes, I see it now!

Now, Revolutionist, do you see how bad your trolling is? Seriously, at least pay attention to the show and the machines depicted in it.
Old 2010-06-02, 18:39   Link #5216
CelestialNocturne
OrgoKnight

Quote:
Originally Posted by bio9205 View Post
Don't forget the new GN Flag and GN-XVI first.

I do hope they give us a Gaderaza model kit this time round though. I mean, they've done GN Arms already! Can't they do the Innovator MAs as well, or maybe in a smaller scale?

On-topic, what's with Harute's backpack? Isn't the whole thing part of Harute itself?

Plus, seeing the cannons are 'movable', maybe they can turn to face forward in MS mode, kinda like Destiny?
I think you mean Saviour, not Destiny.
CelestialNocturne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-02, 22:02   Link #5217
bio9205
Reborn

Quote:
Originally Posted by CelestialNocturne View Post
I think you mean Saviour, not Destiny.
Oops. 00 is the only Gundam series I watch. In fact, it's the only anime I watch.

On-topic, doesn't Destiny have some greenish long gun thingie that's attached on its back along with its Anti-ship Sword? Then it swings down when in use? I'm suggesting the Harute may be able to do that.
bio9205 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-02, 22:06   Link #5218
GN0010 Nosferatu
Where's the monoeye?

Quote:
Oops. 00 is the only Gundam series I watch. In fact, it's the only anime I watch.
Your avatar says otherwise.
GN0010 Nosferatu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-02, 22:21   Link #5219
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Quote:

On-topic, doesn't Destiny have some greenish long gun thingie that's attached on its back along with its Anti-ship Sword? Then it swings down when in use? I'm suggesting the Harute may be able to do that.
Yeah, it has a large cannon, but the positioning for it is different--the main body of the barrel is aimed downwards where its stored, with its barrel folded up, and when it comes in use, its slung under the arm and unfolds the barrel. Harute's giant engine binders are both too big and positioned the wrong direction for it to be used in such a manner.
Old 2010-06-02, 23:28   Link #5220
Revolutionist
Puppet Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
Yes, of course you're a shitty pilot when your machine is specialized for heavy bombardment and thus is decidedly slow and generally weak at short-range and your enemy has a fast, maneuverable machine that's better suited for close-range combat.

And of course, we should all expect Tieria to do really well against Soma when his Gundam is bound tight so it can't move at all! Yes, I see it now!

Now, Revolutionist, do you see how bad your trolling is? Seriously, at least pay attention to the show and the machines depicted in it.
Tieria tries to take out Allelujah for getting captured, he gives away his advantage (range) and almost gets captured himself because of his poor judgement, forcing him to screw up the plan (said so himself afterwards). If that doesn't make him a bad pilot I don't know what does.

I actually paid more attention to the show than you probably did, evident by your clear misunderstanding of the machines and technology presented in the show. A machine that can make a shield unpenetrable by any weapons available to the enemy (at that point in time), and has beam sabers is not "weak" at close range, and a machine that uses a special particle that makes it weightless is certianly not "slow". If weight is not part of the equation then size is irrelevant....

If you're gonna troll at least use a decent argument.

Tags
gundam 00 movie