Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2010-07-11, 18:16   Link #221
Midnight Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ero-Senn1n View Post
The manga says that villages keep demons to create a balance of power
From my understanding, Shodai gave the bijuu to other villages as sort of an act of good faith at the end of the war era. I don't really see how they really "balance" much since none of them are equal in power anyway.

Quote:
but if nobody knows about your weapon then why have it?
Whoa, I hope you're joking?. Weapons can actually be way more dangerous when info about them is hidden, than if everyone knew about it. I doubt I have to give any examples?

Quote:
Why would konoha keep the strongest demon but never admit it's existence?
One reason off the top of my head: they didn't have to. If there is no reason to disclose that type of information, then why disclose it? It's not absolutely necessary for them to do so, especially considering the fact we're dealing with other ninja nations... If you have no reason to give out info, its best not to.

Quote:
So this is one of those basic plot holes that this manga has.
Please explain how this is a plot-hole? Because there are plenty of plausible explanations for why they kept this information hidden, and the story-line still works fine without one being explicitly given.
Midnight Commander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-11, 18:40   Link #222
james0246

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Commando View Post
From my understanding, Shodai gave the bijuu to other villages as sort of an act of good faith at the end of the war era. I don't really see how they really "balance" much since none of them are equal in power anyway.
And since any S-rank shinobi can seemingly defeat, or at least compete against, a Jinchuuriki, they weren't very good deterents...

Quote:
Whoa, I hope you're joking?. Weapons can actually be way more dangerous when info about them is hidden, than if everyone knew about it. I doubt I have to give any examples?
Ex: Danzou's "weapons"...
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-11, 18:51   Link #223
Ero-Senn1n

Quote:
If there was no balance then countries and villages would have disappeared. But it was never told that any of the great 5 had ever disappeared.

Quote:
A weapon that is never meant to be used has to be shown to other countries, so they would never try to destroy the other one. For example the nuclear weapons in our world.

Quote:
One reason off the top of my head: they didn't have to. If there is no reason to disclose that type of information, then why disclose it? It's not absolutely necessary for them to do so, especially considering the fact we're dealing with other ninja nations... If you have no reason to give out info, its best not to.
Demons are very dangerous, so there must be a reason for keeping them. The obvious would be to use them in war, but it was never said that anyone used them in war. As we know the primary reason is that almost nobody could ever control them safely, so using them in a battle would probably be a last resort, when there's no hope, a suicide move. So if you can't really use them properly then the best is to let the enemy know that you have them and will use them if the enemy does not give you any other chance.

Quote:
Please explain how this is a plot-hole? Because there are plenty of plausible explanations for why they kept this information hidden, and the story-line still works fine without one being explicitly given.
We have a big event that began the history of konoha, that is Hashirama beating Madara and taking the demon from him. This battle was most likely witnessed by the whole village since Madara attacked the village. Just like they witnessed Naruto's fight with Pain. They built huge statues of Madara and Hashirama to remember. So how could it be that nobody did know that the kyuubi was used by Madara and captured by Hashirama, and therefore has to be in the posession of the village? Not even Jiraiya, who was one of the top people of Konoha.

Then we have the story told by KillerBee, he says each village has it's demons, these are ususally sealed in the children or wife of the kage. The villagers often hate the host because it's very dangerous, hosts often lose control and many people die. However if the kyuubi is kept secret that would mean that Konoha has no demon. Why would Hashirama give away all his demons and not keep one? Why would anyone believe that he gave away all of the demons except the strongest, but he didn't keep the strongest for his village (for the balance of power) but instead he somehow lost it.
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-11, 19:24   Link #224
james0246

Quote:
A weapon that is never meant to be used has to be shown to other countries, so they would never try to destroy the other one. For example the nuclear weapons in our world.
Nukes and Jinchuuriki have been used, that's why they are real deterrents, because we actually know what they can do.

That being said, there is no mention that Konoha has ever used the Kyuubi in battle, nor is there any proof that the rest of the world ever thought that Konoha had the Kyuubi until possibly 16 years ago (Jiraiya alludes to both these points when he mentions Kyuubi attack).

Quote:
We have a big event that began the history of konoha, that is Hashirama beating Madara and taking the demon from him. This battle was most likely witnessed by the whole village since Madara attacked the village. Just like they witnessed Naruto's fight with Pain. They built huge statues of Madara and Hashirama to remember. So how could it be that nobody did know that the kyuubi was used by Madara and captured by Hashirama, and therefore has to be in the posession of the village? Not even Jiraiya, who was one of the top people of Konoha.
The Valley of the End is well away from Konoha, so I seriously doubt anyone besides Hashirama and Madara were actually involved or witnessed the battle.

Quote:
Then we have the story told by KillerBee, he says each village has it's demons, these are ususally sealed in the children or wife of the kage. The villagers often hate the host because it's very dangerous, hosts often lose control and many people die. However if the kyuubi is kept secret that would mean that Konoha has no demon. Why would Hashirama give away all his demons and not keep one? Why would anyone believe that he gave away all of the demons except the strongest, but he didn't keep the strongest for his village (for the balance of power) but instead he somehow lost it.
Hashirama could control the demons, so why would he fear other nations having the beasts? Additionally, as I already mentioned, seemingly any S-Rank shinobi can compete against a Jinchuuriki, so it's not like the use of a Jinchuuriki is an end-all to any battle. Added to that, the Kyuubi has been referred to as a natural disaster, so it is conceivable that the world only thought of the Kyuubi as a mysterious beast that seldom appeared (which is suggested by the fact that Mito and Kushina are not really recognized as Jinchuuriki by their village - so if no one knew about the Bijuu, then no one would suspect Konoha of using a Bijuu).
Old 2010-07-11, 23:48   Link #225
AuroraFlash
good-natured spirit
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via ICQ to AuroraFlash Send a message via MSN to AuroraFlash
Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
seemingly any S-Rank shinobi can compete against a Jinchuuriki
Seemingly. You chose the right words there. There are only two guys who are said to be able to compete with a Jinchuuriki - Raikage and Kisame. Kisame uses a sword to absorb the strong chakras of the Jinchuuriki and use them as his own and I think the reference with the Raikage only meant that his power was as intense while he certainly doesn't have 100 times the amount of chakra Kakashi has.

Kishi just added lots of drawbacks to the original thing. Naruto blew everything in Kyuubi mode before someone decided to ballance things. Suddenly the Sharingan was enough to deal with the raging powers of the Kyuubi. Right in part 2 Sasuke even stopped the Kyuubi's chakra in Naruto's mind. That's insane.

The Mangekyou Sharingan is just the ultimate tool.
Amaterasu, the ninjutsu that defeats all other ninjutsu and even defends against them. It can't be overpowered or extinguished.
Tsukiyomi, the genjutsu that actually kills your mind. Sharingan sees through all the genjutsu anyways, but this is the topping.
Susano, the ultimate taijutsu. You don't need to move a finger, Susano is impenetrable and crushes your enemies - close-to-long-range once it shoots arrows.

What are the drawbacks again? Ah, right. You lose your eyesight, but in case that happens, there are still enough eyes from your siblings. Sharingan just climaxes by the use of an endless amount of plot holes.

Hidan and Kakuzu just fought the weaker Jinchuuriki, am I right? Well, I still wonder what happened to the 7th, but I guess he couldn't control his powers.

Can we just create a new level called X-Rank? I mean, c'mon... even Zabusa was an S-Rank criminal. Kakashi is an S-Rank ninja doing S-Rank missions... X-Rank would be fine and it could stand for eXtreme or eXaggerated or eXterminators.
Old 2010-07-12, 00:03   Link #226
james0246

^Deidara beat Gaara and a Bijuu. Hidan beat Yugito, and Kakuzu could as well. These are average S-rank shinobi - not Kages, but not single arc bosses (I guess Hidan and Kakuzu kind of were ). If they can beat a Jinchuuriki, then the deterrent isn't all powerful...

Last edited by james0246; 2010-07-12 at 00:32.
Old 2010-07-12, 01:58   Link #227
Ulquiorra
Inactive Member

Send a message via ICQ to Ulquiorra Send a message via AIM to Ulquiorra Send a message via Yahoo to Ulquiorra
Quote:
Originally Posted by AuroraFlash View Post
Hidan and Kakuzu just fought the weaker Jinchuuriki, am I right? Well, I still wonder what happened to the 7th, but I guess he couldn't control his powers
Hidan fought the two tails by himself and basically raped her. Which brought us the Hidan x Yugito crack pairing I see on deviantART. But seriously, the Akatsuki are more powerful than they are given credit for. Let's give them all Z-Ranks.

Sasori wanted to die and was fighting the only other elite puppet master around.
Deidara fought Manga Jesus and exploded himself.
Orochimaru tricked Manga Jesus, but picked the worst freaking time to pop out.
Itachi wanted to die. That borefest wasn't a fight.
Kakuzu was doing fine and trashing Kakashi until the Gary Stu showed up and sucked away his intelligence.
Hidan got his ass kicked by the Goddamn Batman.
Pain had no chance but to repent and convert. Then die.
Kisame and Zetsu are still undefeated.
Konan is still hot.

So it's not like they are jobbing to Team 8 or Tenten.
Ulquiorra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-12, 04:55   Link #228
Sasheks

Quote:
If there was no balance then countries and villages would have disappeared. But it was never told that any of the great 5 had ever disappeared.
I don't think so. If that's the case, then what are countries like Slovakia, Serbia, Bulgaria still doing in our world. Why doesn't the USA or Russia just obliterate them. It's doesn't work like that.

Quote:
Yes that makes sense. Another thing that makes sense is: not showing your greates weapon so if someone attacks you, you have a hidden card in your sleeve.

Quote:
Demons are very dangerous, so there must be a reason for keeping them. The obvious would be to use them in war, but it was never said that anyone used them in war. As we know the primary reason is that almost nobody could ever control them safely, so using them in a battle would probably be a last resort, when there's no hope, a suicide move. So if you can't really use them properly then the best is to let the enemy know that you have them and will use them if the enemy does not give you any other chance.
Tell that to Kirabi, Yugito and now Naruto.
And if i'm not mistaken some actually didn't have full control but could use their chakras. Becoming powerful ninjas that could be used in battle.

Quote:
Everybody knew that Naruto defeated Pain but how many people actually saw it. 2 Byakugan guys and the toads? Katsuyu told everyone when Naruto defeated Pain. No one saw the battle in motion.

Quote:
How about giving them away because they posed no threat to him? He could control them, right? So it doesn't matter.
Old 2010-07-12, 06:06   Link #229
milan kyuubi
Call me MK! :)
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasheks View Post
How about giving them away because they posed no threat to him? He could control them, right? So it doesn't matter.
And what after he dies of old age or in battle? The other will be able to use their bijus to destroy Konoha.
Old 2010-07-12, 06:53   Link #230
Ero-Senn1n

Quote:
Nukes and Jinchuuriki have been used, that's why they are real deterrents, because we actually know what they can do.
We dont really know from experience, we know from experiments have been done with nukes. Only the first 2 were used, but they were toys compared to a modern H-bomb. In human history they were used only against the japanese army/country, and it instantly ended a war where it was expected that it will last much more time and millions will die.

In the manga only Madara used the kyuubi, but that's like a terrorist attack and not a war between nations, of course Kishi can decide to show us how it looks when a demon is used against "average" ninjas or even civilians. Was it ever mentioned that the ninja villages used them in the 3 ninjas wars?

Quote:
The Valley of the End is well away from Konoha, so I seriously doubt anyone besides Hashirama and Madara were actually involved or witnessed the battle.
That may be the case, but wasn't it said that Madara attacked the village?

Quote:
Hashirama could control the demons, so why would he fear other nations having the beasts?
He is not immortal, so he can't be there whenever konoha is attacked by a demon. In fact according to the story he died at a young age.
In the sand-sound vs konoha war one of Orochi's giant snake had to be stopped by Jiraiya, seemingly others couldn't stop it. So imagine if Orochi's plan to use the 1-tail demon inside konoha suceeded.

Quote:
Additionally, as I already mentioned, seemingly any S-Rank shinobi can compete against a Jinchuuriki, so it's not like the use of a Jinchuuriki is an end-all to any battle.
Sure, but that seems more of a plot hole when we think about what is said about the demons' role in the ninja world.

All these little pieces of information about the demons make sense when used in the context of that part of the story where these are placed, but if we try to connect everything into one it does not work.
Old 2010-07-12, 07:17   Link #231
Ero-Senn1n

Quote:
I don't think so. If that's the case, then what are countries like Slovakia, Serbia, Bulgaria still doing in our world. Why doesn't the USA or Russia just obliterate them. It's doesn't work like that.
These small countries were never really free to do what they wanted, they were just part of the system created by the "great nations". If a small country like that wants to do anything that the big ones do not like then it will be invaded and forced to "peace", take for example Iraq or Iran.

Quote:
Yes that makes sense. Another thing that makes sense is: not showing your greates weapon so if someone attacks you, you have a hidden card in your sleeve.
Well that's true for a perfect weapon, but the weapons of our world (nuclear, biological,chemical) or the naruto world (demons) are far from perfect. And this means if you use them they'll probably backfire too, both you and the enemy will be hurt badly, or even be destroyed. If someone uses a demon in a war it can go out of control, just like when Naruto went 9-tails inside konoha, at that point he could have done much more damage to konoha than to enemy. If the USA used all of their nuclear weapons and nobody else used theirs, that would also mean a nuclear winter for many years that would also destroy the USA itself.

Quote:
Tell that to Kirabi, Yugito and now Naruto.
And if i'm not mistaken some actually didn't have full control but could use their chakras. Becoming powerful ninjas that could be used in battle.
Just check out Kirabi's story, before him many have died trying to control the demon. Or look at Naruto going 9-tails when Pain pushed him to desperation.

Quote:
He was not immortal.
Old 2010-07-12, 08:07   Link #232
Sasheks

Quote:
These small countries were never really free to do what they wanted, they were just part of the system created by the "great nations". If a small country like that wants to do anything that the big ones do not like then it will be invaded and forced to "peace", take for example Iraq or Iran.
You see. There's no balance here either. And i was replying to you saying:
"If there was no balance then countries and villages would have disappeared. But it was never told that any of the great 5 had ever disappeared."
So there goes our answer.

Quote:
Well that's true for a perfect weapon, but the weapons of our world (nuclear, biological,chemical) or the naruto world (demons) are far from perfect. And this means if you use them they'll probably backfire too, both you and the enemy will be hurt badly, or even be destroyed. If someone uses a demon in a war it can go out of control, just like when Naruto went 9-tails inside konoha, at that point he could have done much more damage to konoha than to enemy. If the USA used all of their nuclear weapons and nobody else used theirs, that would also mean a nuclear winter for many years that would also destroy the USA itself.
I think we can both agree that showing or hiding your greatest weapon is a good strategy. As we both presented good enough reasons.

Quote:
Just check out Kirabi's story, before him many have died trying to control the demon. Or look at Naruto going 9-tails when Pain pushed him to desperation.
I forgot to say yes they are dangerous. But still people manage to control them.

Quote:
He was not immortal.
Quote:
Originally Posted by milan kyuubi View Post
And what after he dies of old age or in battle? The other will be able to use their bijus to destroy Konoha.
That was his mistake.
And don't you dare go with "plot hole". He decided to give them away. He could control them. He dies.
Old 2010-07-12, 08:35   Link #233
SuigetsuKun
Circus Clown

Quote:
You see. There's no balance here either. And i was replying to you saying:
"If there was no balance then countries and villages would have disappeared. But it was never told that any of the great 5 had ever disappeared."
So there goes our answer.
Suna and Kiri were in trouble for a long time. Suna's feudal lord does not spend a lot of money on the services Suna provides and Kiri just had different problems, as for example Gato. Konoha seems to be the most prosperous ninja town of all - well, I guess now it's Kirigakure.
And instead of trying to impose on your mind, you adjust yourself to your opponent like water pressing on an earthen wall. It flows through the slightest crack. Running water never grows stale. So you just have to 'keep on flowing'. Don't get set into one form, adapt it and build your own, and let it grow, be like water. Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water. Now you put water in a cup, it becomes the cup; You put water into a bottle it becomes the bottle; You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend.
http://forums.animesuki.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=83552&dateline=122831  7993
SuigetsuKun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-12, 08:42   Link #234
AuroraFlash
good-natured spirit
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via ICQ to AuroraFlash Send a message via MSN to AuroraFlash
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulquiorra View Post
Hidan fought the two tails by himself and basically raped her. Which brought us the Hidan x Yugito crack pairing I see on deviantART. But seriously, the Akatsuki are more powerful than they are given credit for. Let's give them all Z-Ranks.

Sasori wanted to die and was fighting the only other elite puppet master around.
Deidara fought Manga Jesus and exploded himself.
Orochimaru tricked Manga Jesus, but picked the worst freaking time to pop out.
Itachi wanted to die. That borefest wasn't a fight.
Kakuzu was doing fine and trashing Kakashi until the Gary Stu showed up and sucked away his intelligence.
Hidan got his ass kicked by the Goddamn Batman.
Pain had no chance but to repent and convert. Then die.
Kisame and Zetsu are still undefeated.
Konan is still hot.

So it's not like they are jobbing to Team 8 or Tenten.
Well, yes of course, but what's the point of that list? I did not say anything to the contrary. It seems you just got me wrong, so let me explain my point once again.

I made the point that the stronger Jinchuuriki or demons can only be defeated by the more powerful Akatsuki. Hidan and Kakuzu would've been killed by Hachibi because the cloak does not allow Hidan's scythe to cut Killerbee, so there won't be any blood and the regular elemental jutsu from Kakuzu are just hilarious compared to the Hachibi's powers. He would've torn them to pieces without problem.

My point is that Akatsuki sends exactly the right guys. The lower bijou seem to develop no cloak.
Old 2010-07-12, 11:24   Link #235
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

Quote:
Originally Posted by milan kyuubi View Post
And keeping all those demons inside the village makes the problem better?

I mean, how do the statements about how dangerous the demons are, how they're prone to backfiring against the villages they belong to and how there'd be no way to defend against them once Shodai died make good arguments that Shodai should've kept all nine in Konoha?

Of course I don't think that handing them out as weapons in the first place was a really good idea either. Seems like sealing them where nobody could find or use them would've been the safer option.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ero-Senn1n
In the manga only Madara used the kyuubi, but that's like a terrorist attack and not a war between nations, of course Kishi can decide to show us how it looks when a demon is used against "average" ninjas or even civilians. Was it ever mentioned that the ninja villages used them in the 3 ninjas wars?
Chiyo mentioned to Sakura that jinchuuriki were used for war in the past.

As for the reason why it was decided to keep Konoha having the Kyuubi secret, there's still the fact that the Uchiha clan were within Konoha. They were allies but not completely trusted. Madara was dead, but Hashirama might not have wanted to risk another rogue Uchiha possibly gaining control of the fox with Sharingan.

Sabaku Kyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-12, 13:37   Link #236
Ero-Senn1n

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabaku Kyu View Post
Chiyo mentioned to Sakura that jinchuuriki were used for war in the past.
That must be rare since it was mentioned that only 4 people could ever control perfectly the demon. If the demon is not under perfect control then it's a very high risk to bring it into the chaos of a war where the host might be forced to the extreme and then eventually lose control.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabaku Kyu View Post
As for the reason why it was decided to keep Konoha having the Kyuubi secret, there's still the fact that the Uchiha clan were within Konoha. They were allies but not completely trusted. Madara was dead, but Hashirama might not have wanted to risk another rogue Uchiha possibly gaining control of the fox with Sharingan.
That seems a stupid thing since Konoha had the Uchiha clan who could have controlled the demons and thus konoha could have won many wars and avoid the death of so many people. They trusted people who weren't even part of the village (the Uzumaki clan) instead of their own people.
Of course this can be explained by saying that they never really trusted the Uchiha, but then Madara was right and Sasuke has good reason to destroy the whole village.
But independently of this issue, i still think it's a plot hole to say that konoha owning the kyuubi was a secret not know by anyone other than the top 3-5 elders and Madara himself. Such things cannot be kept a secret.
Then there's the Naruto-era, a little child has the kyuubi and everybody knows that in the village, yet the child which has a very dangerous and important item sealed in him can fall into very dangerous situations (like fighting Mizuki or Zabuza), he is let out of the village countless times, and people didn't treat him properly.
Old 2010-07-12, 15:29   Link #237
Dnous
wut

About Kushina surviving the extraction. She's from a clan that specializes in sealing techniques. They were even destroyed because of that. It can't be impossible that they had a sealing technique that allowed the host to survive the extraction. Even if its just for a few hours.
Dnous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-12, 15:34   Link #238
Sasheks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dnous View Post
About Kushina surviving the extraction. She's from a clan that specializes in sealing techniques. They were even destroyed because of that. It can't be impossible that they had a sealing technique that allowed the host to survive the extraction. Even if its just for a few hours.
It's not from a sealing technique, it's a bloodline limit. The uzumakis have it.
Old 2010-07-12, 15:49   Link #239
ibexwalya

Here I come

The reason why Konoha handed out the Bijuus was most likely for the purpose of it serving as a truce.
We also have to consider that they did this in order to avoid an all out war. Before the conception of the Five great villages there was an endless war that killed many people. To keep that idea of peace it would be reasonable for them to give other villages the taste of that pie. The second thing is Konoha itself would have trouble keeping all the Jinhuurikis and use them as a weapon since it requires great power and concentration. Imagine having 9 Bijuus when just one proves to be difficult. There is no point in hiding that you have Bijuus in the first place when clearly it is given to you.
The reason why Konoha and other villages keep their Bijuus a secret is most likely because of the social implications it would have on the host. It is my understanding that most of them are despised and hated by their own villagers. Therefore, it was a taboo to even talk about any subject related to Bijuus for that matter.
The other reason might be that they didn’t want poking on old scars. Meaning there already have been people affected by let’s call it the experimentation of Bijuus. Those families that have been affected wouldn’t want to associate themselves with a Jinchuuriki.
The fact that some people are puzzled as to how Madara knew of Kushina Uzumaki giving birth is a no mystery. It is common sense to assume that any villager knows that Bijuss are kept only around the Kage families. So what is the big mystery surrounding this? It is a no brainer those with power to control and even maintain Bijuus are groomed to be the wives of Kages in order to pass that lineage. The fact that the third hokage tried to keep it a secret seems to me a big waste of effort. I assume he kept it a secret not the host of the Kyuubi but the location of the birth, which seems a logical explanation.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Taste my wrath you slime ball!!
ibexwalya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-12, 17:26   Link #240
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

Quote:
That seems a stupid thing since Konoha had the Uchiha clan who could have controlled the demons and thus konoha could have won many wars and avoid the death of so many people. They trusted people who weren't even part of the village (the Uzumaki clan) instead of their own people.
Of course this can be explained by saying that they never really trusted the Uchiha, but then Madara was right and Sasuke has good reason to destroy the whole village.
Sharingan's said to only be able to control the Kyuubi.

But does it seem stupid to be wary of the Uchiha knowing Konoha has the Kyuubi when one of them attempted to attack the village with it? Does it seem smart to reveal to a whole clan of people with the potential to repeat what Madara did that the Kyuubi's right at their doorstep? Yes, some Uchiha resented being mistrusted by the Senju, but frankly it makes sense they wouldn't be trusted when it comes the Kyuubi.

Quote:
But independently of this issue, i still think it's a plot hole to say that konoha owning the kyuubi was a secret not know by anyone other than the top 3-5 elders and Madara himself. Such things cannot be kept a secret.
Ninjas keep secrets. This is a story where specially trained assassins hunt down AWOL nin and completely destroy their bodies so other villages don't reverse engineer their jutsu. Uchiha clan managed keep an entire hidden shrine where their clan history and secrets written. Pain managed to lead both entire village and Akatsuki with hardly anyone even knowing who he was and Root, a special black ops group (hidden among another black ops group) put seals on their members tongues that keeps them from revealing evidence against their leader.

Yes, some secrets do get out because ninja are, of course, are also good at figuring out secrets, but many things remain hidden. Keeping secrets is kinda what shinobi do so it's not a huge stretch that a few people in Konoha managed to keep the two Kyuubi hosts before Naruto hidden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dnous View Post
That adds fuel to my prediction that Naruto will get the Kyuubi extracted sometime in the future. This chapter showed it's possible for him to survive the extraction

Anyways, next week should be good. It will pretty much wrap up the questions about Naruto's past when we see the sealing. It's kinda disappointing that most of the major mysteries of the series have been revealed, but it's also satisfying to finally see some answers.

Sabaku Kyu is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
weekly chapter discussion