AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2004-09-18, 00:38   Link #181
Kouji
StrykerX

Well, it's like those outtakes. It's probably that there was a flash of winter (which the snow hit Kakashi) then after that it rushed into Kakashi getting bashed with food. But I liked how this filler was played out. It was totally hilarious. Even I couldn't stop laughing
Old 2004-09-18, 01:06   Link #182
P-Virus
ナイトメア

this ep was beyond stupid .... >_<

damn fillers
P-Virus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-18, 01:40   Link #183
Kouji
StrykerX

Look, why don't you stop watching Naruto for a while. Because all your gonna do is just bring misery to yourself. And that all your answer is gonna be "oh this episode sucks". And I say that people that have that same attitude are nothing but broken records.

I mean, why can you people learn to appreciate these episodes that the writers and producers have put out. Becasue after all it's just an anime, and sure there may be episodes where we continue the main storyline. But there comes a time in Naruto where we need a break (and have a good laugh) from the main story. And what better way for these fillers to kick in.
Old 2004-09-18, 02:10   Link #184
Procrastinator_CA
Laborus Tardis

WOW!!! Shikamaru actually smiled!!!! And not just that smirky type of smile, it's a happy, cheerful smile!!!

Can anyone post it?
Procrastinator_CA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-18, 02:36   Link #185
P-Virus
ナイトメア

Im on this side you are on that side ... I say it sucks you say it rocks we are in both extremes , and at the end is the same crap you say you like it I say it is garbage , you said the to appreciate what the writers and producers put out I say is a filler
, you think is funny I think is stupid, to bad the writers got you with this episode you are probably one of many that got feed with this filler
Old 2004-09-18, 03:54   Link #186
scopa
I Like Anime™

my 2 cents on the filler episodes...

as long as they dont take anything AWAY from the manga, then Im cool with it. I dont mind them adding stuff, just remember to somehow tie it all back into the main story and try not to cut anything out. If these filler episodes somehow come full circle and we regain the main story in a few weeks, then thats all good. It will be interesting to see something new.
scopa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-18, 04:11   Link #187
P-Virus
ナイトメア

Quote:
Originally Posted by scopa
my 2 cents on the filler episodes...

as long as they dont take anything AWAY from the manga, then Im cool with it. I dont mind them adding stuff, just remember to somehow tie it all back into the main story and try not to cut anything out. If these filler episodes somehow come full circle and we regain the main story in a few weeks, then thats all good. It will be interesting to see something new.

I dont want to spoil anything here , so i'll just tell you they already fucked up the manga if you are manga reader then go check vol 20 read it all you 'll see this eps doesnt fit at all .
Old 2004-09-18, 05:19   Link #188
Trax
Rock beats scissors

Perhaps you should read that again, P-Virus... scopa probably knows that this episode doesn't fit the regular manga storyline. Please stop watching Naruto if you can't stand filler, it's simply the way they picked to stretch the series as not to catch up on the manga. Deal with it and stop whining. It's okay if you didn't like the episode itself, but all I keep hearing is blah blah blah it messes up the manga storyline.
Trax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-18, 05:36   Link #189
Late
Peelo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kouji
I mean, why can you people learn to appreciate these episodes that the writers and producers have put out.
Why can't you appreciate our opinions? Well?

These Naruto Episode threads are all the same. Someone likes the episode and he says it, then someone doesn't like it and he says it. Then there is always someone saying "you should quit watching Naruto". If someone doesn't like one episode does that make him an ass or a Naruto hater?

We all have our opinions and we have the right to say them, respect them.
Late is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-18, 06:29   Link #190
P-Virus
ナイトメア

well said LATE i didnt like this ep , i like the main series until now (Im talking about the anime tho )
Old 2004-09-18, 12:08   Link #191
Ancalagon
Aku Rurouni

Send a message via MSN to Ancalagon
This is by far the worst episode I have ever seen, and I can only assume that it will get worse. I believe that we'll have atleast 2-7 more of these episode before we get further in the story. I really, really want to see the fight between Naruto & Sasuke! Not some bloody fillers!
Ancalagon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-18, 12:13   Link #192
Kouji
StrykerX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Late
Why can't you appreciate our opinions? Well?
You should know by now that I look down on people with this kind of attitude Late. And lastly, I keep telling them if they don't like it then I don't see why they should keep watching future episodes of this anime.

And Late, that attitude is what ticks me off.

Last edited by Kouji; 2004-09-18 at 15:43.
Kouji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-18, 13:32   Link #193
~Odin~

i definintly think the series has taking a downhill trend after episode 95. The last 6 episodes are just crap. Why have they stopped following the manga and started putting in useless filler. Who cares what kakashi's face looks like? These fillers arent even amusing anymore. They are starting to ruin the characters. Sasuke isn't supposed to be this cheery after his hospital visit.... Now the enormity of the actuall story later on is going to be downsized. And no i wont "take a break from watching" either. Every week im going to download it just to see if the producers have gotten back on track.
~Odin~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-18, 13:37   Link #194
~Odin~

i definintly think the series has taking a downhill trend after episode 95. The last 6 episodes are just crap. Why have they stopped following the manga and started putting in useless filler. Who cares what kakashi's face looks like? These fillers arent even amusing anymore. They are starting to ruin the characters. Sasuke isn't supposed to be this cheery after his hospital visit.... Now the enormity of the actuall story later on is going to be downsized. And no i wont "take a break from watching" either. Every week im going to download it just to see if the producers have gotten back on track. The whole Lee thing could have been shortened easily. It was needless too extend it this far. Also who cares about konohamaru. He is a useless side character. It was completly unnessesary to include that little bit with him. well i guess this was a rant about the last 6 episodes but o well.
~Odin~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-18, 14:07   Link #195
Rotweiler

Quote:
Originally Posted by F!reStr!fe
Spoiler:
It's also a blatant cross-promotion for the Naruto movie. Yuki Hime is in Naruto movie -> Yuki (snow) -> That scene in episode 101.
Rotweiler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-18, 14:12   Link #196
Silence_Fish

Send a message via AIM to Silence_Fish
I loved this episode. My favorite part is when Sasuke is in the hot spring and says, "Damn right, I'm a ninja genius."
Silence_Fish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-18, 14:45   Link #197
EfrainMan
Scourge of the Seven Seas

Just out of curiosity, instead of making new arcs, why don't they just go into re-runs like they do here in the states? Even the most popular american shows go into reruns between seasons. Show the Itachi and Tsunade arcs again or something. Then, once the manga gets ahead enough, they make new ones again. Wouldn't they save money that way, too? How is the TV market in Japan different?
EfrainMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-18, 14:49   Link #198
hitokirigirl
Japanestyle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silence_Fish
I loved this episode. My favorite part is when Sasuke is in the hot spring and says, "Damn right, I'm a ninja genius."
remember when the 3 ninja were spying in the bath, the leader took out that thing (kind of needle).....
a strange sound let me think he took it out from his a$$...just rewatch that !!
hitokirigirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-18, 16:04   Link #199
NiteMare
A Monstrous Creation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by indo
my girl actually left me coz of that we were together 2 years then i started watching naruto, then my friends couldn't stop laughing at me for that so she left me for embarassing her because i watch "cartoons" i'm 24 she's 20.

i finally convinced my friends that this is not something kids watch because of the deep story and sometimes the violence. but if eps like this one keep coming out then maybe they where right
Hahahahahha...I wish you could hear me laugh...because it would make it funnier. honestly...you deserve what you got, this is a terrible show.
NiteMare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-18, 16:05   Link #200
wnkryo
HainShodan

I forget to ask about the next episode; what is it about? Is it another way off from the main story line episode?
wnkryo is offline   Reply With Quote