Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2004-09-19, 02:05   Link #321
neodrag38
DEATH TO 4Kids

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberPunk
sasuke killing orochimaru is a very possible outcome. not only does the mythology the uchiha story is built around hint that he might, or the fact that it'd be a twist since oro also killed his sensei, but i think it'd be very cool for sasuke to pull an itachi and annihilate the entire sound village to test his strength.

i'm sorry to say this, but sasuke dying at the end of this seems to be the best way to tie up the tragic character that he is. i just can't see the uchiha clan rebuilding. the sharingan will still be around, and someone like itachi is bound to arise one day and find out about the secret mangekyou, thus contributing to another massacre. i'm just hoping he goes out with a bang.
So is Itachi having taijustu based Mange sharingan move and using it to kill Orochimaru since he did betray Atkatsuki and trying to mess around with his little brother, as in messing with whatever path Itachi has in mind for Orochimaru. Makes more sense based on the names of the two revealed mange sharingan moves.

I'm also basing my opinion on the fact that Sasuke isn't much of a thinker and is in way close to Orochimaru in any aspect of superiority, a comment I've had to constantly used and still hasn't been directly challenged.

Can care less whether or not Sasuke has a tragic end since whatever the author does is ok with me.
neodrag38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-19, 02:12   Link #322
P-Virus
ナイトメア

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coder8
his treason? I dont remember him swearing a vow,show me it and i will take it as treason.
Also saying "He is going to oro-san" is like saying "Hokage controls his very life without his say,he is a slave to do their bidding"

dude is damn ovbious can you imagine the sharingan on oro's hands? that is one fuken threat XD ..

and yes just the seal itself is mark for control .. orochimaru knows that sasuke is looking for power . and he is taking advantage of that to control sasuke .
P-Virus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-19, 02:15   Link #323
Crazy Monkey
AnimeFreak

i sincerely hope sakura will make her final entrance into next chapter and step in between the two...only to be killed. giving sasuke mangekyou sharingan while ridding us of sakura's 'meaningful' existence.
Crazy Monkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-19, 02:28   Link #324
P-Virus
ナイトメア

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last of the Uchiha
Sasuke didn't betray the Leaf, he just abandoned it. When his clan was destroyed his ties to the leaf were also destroyed. Sasuke belongs to no one, but himself. The Leaf in some way wanted Sasuke as their own weapon against Itachi and future threads.
Satoru said that naruto is loyal to the leaf i think he is but more than that he is loyal to his friend sasuke as naruto himself said for him sasuke is like a brother besides his promise to sakura to bring back sasuke .

and yes sasuke is a traitor or at least lost on he way for revenge, why? why I say this ? look this whole volume is about sasuke intentions to kill naruto , dont tell me this not treason -_-
Old 2004-09-19, 02:34   Link #325
CyberPunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by neodrag38
So is Itachi having taijustu based Mange sharingan move and using it to kill Orochimaru since he did betray Atkatsuki and trying to mess around with his little brother, as in messing with whatever path Itachi has in mind for Orochimaru. Makes more sense based on the names of the two revealed mange sharingan moves.

I'm also basing my opinion on the fact that Sasuke isn't much of a thinker and is in way close to Orochimaru in any aspect of superiority, a comment I've had to constantly used and still hasn't been directly challenged.

Can care less whether or not Sasuke has a tragic end since whatever the author does is ok with me.

i don't want to get into the mythology talk right now, but if anyone's going to have the third ultimate sharingan move, it's sasuke. he closely resembles the third god who's move hasn't been done yet. itachi does mean weasel, and weasel is the natural enemy of the snake, orochimaru, however i truly believe sasuke is going to be the end of orochimaru, remove the sword from his stomach(again, another mythology reference. you'll also notice that in one of the earlier manga covers, sasuke, when he was older, did in fact have a sword) and then go on to fight itachi.

i'm gonna have to disagree with you about sasuke not being a thinker. i just don't think he's been shown enough in the story for anyone to come to the conclusion that he lacks the ability to think ahead. i'm discarding the fact that naruto told him oro was going to take his body because it just happened, and in the heat of a beginning battle where there is no reasoning. it's true, he's still young and a bit headstrong, but he has shown times of intelligence(him taking the role of team leader in the chuunin exam as my primary example, his battle with oro where, even if oro was just fucking around, sasuke DID suprise him and firebomb him in the face. anyone else besides orochimaru taking that blast probably would have died or been seriously injured.).

there's also that little bit about sasuke being able to resist the cursed seal. even oro was amazed at the fact that he could resist. sasuke might not even need to outsmart oro if he can resist the leash oro has put around his neck and simply kill him. sasuke has a few years until oro will try to take him, there's no doubt that, after just now mastering the sharingan, he will be incredibly strong after some training with oro.

it's late and i'm rambling, hopefully i've made some sense. :P
CyberPunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-19, 03:07   Link #326
P-Virus
ナイトメア

Quote:
Originally Posted by HolyAvenger
Back then his arms were hurting like hell. But now that he had taken over a new body, he won't be able to do it again for some time. Wouldn't it be in his best interest to take out one of them and take over the other? If he just take over Sasuke's body, sooner or later he would have to fight Itachi and Atasuki, why not take out Itachi first? If he take over Itachi's body, Sasuke would be going after him instead...

you are forgetting that oro is not match itachi oro himslef said that .. so his last option is sasuke
Old 2004-09-19, 03:12   Link #327
P-Virus
ナイトメア

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheen
Sasuke: OMFG, what have I doned?!?! I can't go to Orochimaru to train with him like Naruto trained with Jiraiya because Orochimaru is eevvviiilllll! It doesn't matter that I have said, "go home, Naruto" or "I've only lived to to kill Itachi" and made it clear that I don't give a shit about Konoha or its people.

uhm yeah sasuke said " go home, Naruto" "I've only lived to to kill Itachi" first he said " go home, Naruto" this has nothing to do with you or the konoha ppl .. now he wants to kill naruto WTF? that s one big contradiction ..

kishimoto you are running out of ideas
Old 2004-09-19, 03:17   Link #328
CyberPunk

well naruto didn't plan on leaving him; and we all know you can't simply injure naruto and expect him to still not come after you(or heal up), you'd have to kill him. he put sasuke in a pretty tempting position.
Old 2004-09-19, 03:26   Link #329
P-Virus
ナイトメア

Quote:
Originally Posted by seralin
Being able to summon that much of power at one time would have required him to train for maybe a few years. But, he wanted to obtain CSL2 as soon as possible. And he wanted to obtain that power even it means at the end being Orochimaru's slave. If he had chosen the normal path, then, first he had to train like hell, second he would have come across many near-death situations (such as coming across Itachi again and suffer from the same techniques) where he and/or his friends had to risk his/their life/lives during his missions, and third he had to suffer each day by thinking of Itachi. Normally, the fastest way would not require the easiest tag with it, but here, imo, it is an easy path where he would suffer for a few seconds/minutes then enter coma and wake up with the ability of summoning great power.
thats exatly why i think naruto is a solid character he always tries thing the hard way without being a threat to his firends besides i hate fanboism i hate sharingas-fanboism as i hate naruto-fanboism in fact the character i like is the ramem girl
Old 2004-09-19, 03:30   Link #330
P-Virus
ナイトメア

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheen
In that case, I suppose it's the same for Naruto to seek an easy way out by embracing the Kyubi.
in fact naruto only looks for kyuubi when he is about to die or kyuubi takes over because he doesnt want naruto to die ' cause he will die too.
Old 2004-09-19, 03:42   Link #331
xLeafsItaChi

one suggestion to p Viruz learn how to edit ur post... instead of double posting...
xLeafsItaChi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-19, 04:00   Link #332
P-Virus
ナイトメア

Quote:
Originally Posted by xLeafsItaChi
one suggestion to p Viruz learn how to edit ur post... instead of double posting...

lol you are right i apologize im just to lazy to do it i was replaying as was reading is 2:00 am here
Old 2004-09-19, 05:22   Link #333
DJ*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last of the Uchiha
The Uchiha brothers are fated to killed each other.
That would be oh so boring.
Old 2004-09-19, 05:26   Link #334
DJ*

Quote:
Originally Posted by neodrag38
So is Itachi having taijustu based Mange sharingan move and using it to kill Orochimaru since he did betray Atkatsuki
No he didn't. He left. Disassociating and betraying are two very different things.
Old 2004-09-19, 09:26   Link #335
gibits
Endless

Man this really has become a fanboy rally!

Its been established (even by fanboys) that Sasuke is a traitor. It pretty much established that his actions are not justified (or justifialbe). Afterall, you can betray someone or thing when a good reason presents itself, like a threat to your family etc.

Having lost in those areas the fanboys now argue about his intentions. I mean come on, how desperate can u get? The deed has been done, what does it matter if he intended on it happening? But i will humor you and agrue it anyway:

1) Last of Uchiha: your point was that leaf only cares about Sasuke for his BLL and that the village does not own him, or his extinct clan. I tend to think that if this happened with ANY ninja, not just "special" ppl, the leaf would sent someone to stop/kill them. The reason why the 5th ordered Sasuke to be returned, was because he had the benefit of the doubt.

As for his clan and ownership, you're right that the leaf don't own him but he does is a part of them, and has been since birth. If we take your logic then any kind of betray is acceptable since no one truely belongs to anyone. But then you're point would just be "betrayal is OK in my book". Which it really isn't, but if you want to justifiy Sasuke's intent (not his actions) then yes this line of thinking would do (it would just make you a very unloyal person).

If anyone is putting to much emphasis on Sasuke's BLL, its you not the Leafs.

2)Sheen (or whoever had that sham marriage example): Your argument are that terms of betrayal are subjective and that Sasuke didn't commit betrayal on an emotional level because he was never emotionally attached to the leafs to begin with. I will agree with you that "treachery" is a subjective term. But so is reality itself, so then the real agruement is not Sasuke but if my reality is more "real" than yours, which is just plain dumb. For the sake of sanity, lets assume that there is a shared reality, and in this shared reality Sasuke is a traitor, based on realdeal's def (which cover the bases nicely).

Your example of a sham marriage is very wrong-headed. I don't see how it makes Sasuke more sympathetic, or even appropriate for this thread. Your point is that Sasuke isn't a bad person because he was a dick to start with (for not caring about the good guys)? That sounds a bit like circular logic to me. I personally think Sasuke was very attatched to the leafs and that is why breaking that bond is such a big deal in the series.

So in conclusion, Sasuke's a real, albeit likable, dick this arc. It was intentional. Why do people feel the need to defend him even when he is obviously in the wrong? Fanboydom. But don't despair I've met many Republicians like you.
gibits is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-19, 09:30   Link #336
CyberPunk

wow, nice "republician" slam there, dick.
Old 2004-09-19, 09:37   Link #337
gibits
Endless

Quote:
wow, nice "republician" slam there, dick.
Thankyou i liked it myself. Oh wait were you offended by by my spelling or that you yourself are a Dubaya devotee? Don't take it personally, like i said i know many of your kind and you guys are alright until it comes to politiks.
Old 2004-09-19, 09:41   Link #338
CyberPunk

i just thought it was kinda funny how you were on a rant about fanboydom and then took the liberty to slam your opposing political party. i take it you're a very liberal person? good god, please don't let this board turn into a political debate.
Old 2004-09-19, 09:47   Link #339
gibits
Endless

Quote:
i just thought it was kinda funny how you were on a rant about fanboydom and then took the liberty to slam your opposing political party. i take it you're a very liberal person? good god, please don't let this board turn into a political debate.
Oh my bad, in fact i once was (hopefully will be again) blissfully apolitical, but I hate Dubaya with a passion. Once this country is back on the right track I will begin not caring, and not voting all over again.

I do consider myself a free thinker, and base opinions and actions based on facts and not fanfare/fanboydom or partisanship. Just do you know.
Old 2004-09-19, 09:57   Link #340
CyberPunk

yea, that's cool, because there really is no greater fanboydom than when it comes to people talking politics. i mean, you can say all you want to them and still not sway them, so it's best to leave that shit at home and not some naruto message board. :P.