Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2010-07-26, 17:47   Link #641
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by herculan View Post
yes we did see her fight... konan got 1 hit k/o 'd by jiraiya...
Konan is definetly the weakest..
and zetsu is a very important link in akatsuki.. Im sure a lot would go wrong without him..
Sasuke would 've died in the kage meeting, kisame couldn't have executed his sneaking into enemy territory plan and much more things I didnd't mention and a lot more things that we will probably hear soon about... You really think there is no special reason why he is one of the only akatsuki members still a live?
Jiraiya however was one of the strongest characters alive.
It took Konoha 10.000 ninja's. Chuunins and Jounins to figure out Pains techniques.

It took only Jiraiya to figure out most of Pains techniques, including its identity.
So... Pain who is possibly one of the strongest, if not the strongest.. took that much effort and well. Konan was defeated in one move... thats because he knew her. If it weren't for Itachi's Ameterasu. Both Kisame and Itachi would've been killed in one move aswell.
Old 2010-07-26, 23:33   Link #642
Gin
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by morbosfist View Post
He was able to stop them temporarily, not permanently.
Which is why I said incapacitated and not decapitated.
Quote:
Originally Posted by morbosfist View Post
Plus it kinda involved him getting killed. Not the best attack power there.
And yet Zetsu is still alive and fully functional. The Raikage killing the White Zetsu at the Kage summit was the equivalent of Naruto losing a kage bunshin, Zetsu got taken out intentionally so he could release his spores.
Old 2010-07-26, 23:56   Link #643
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Incapacitated implies that they're out for a while, not a few seconds. It's the equivalent of grabbing someone and being thrown off after a short struggle, albeit stealing some chakra in the process. Even then, his spore release was not a self-assist jutsu. It was meant to get Sasuke going again. Not so much an attack power as it is support.
Old 2010-07-27, 00:56   Link #644
kk2extreme
Your wife is hot...

Konan is the only kunochi in Akatsuki, that mean something right
kk2extreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-27, 05:57   Link #645
Kaze
「Darkly Charismatic 」
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by kk2extreme View Post
Konan is the only kunochi in Akatsuki, that mean something right
Haha I see what you did thar
Old 2010-08-01, 19:00   Link #646
iBeast

Konan, Hidan, and Kakuzu.

Basically everyone that died before Sasuke went on his rampage. And yes, that includes Sasori. It says quite a bit when you lose to the lights of Sakura.
iBeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-03, 15:25   Link #647
playmaker2k
Nishikino Maki (* ̄▽ ̄*)

well since kishimoto likes his women weak...it's konan.
playmaker2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-03, 19:26   Link #648
InitiallyTsundere

Wow that's hard... I'd have to say Konan.

Well Tobi is Madara so yeah... he has to be strong.
In one of the manga chapters it shows Kisame being half-shark when he fuses with Samehada, so that was pretty kickass.
Itachi is strong. I know that.
Pein is OK. He doesn't seem that strong even though he's the leader.
I like Kakuzu & Hidan. They are my favorite characters in the series Plus -- have you freaking SEEN Body Buddy (2)?! It was sooo sexy... *Drool*

Konan is just a bunch of pieces of paper =\
InitiallyTsundere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-03, 20:20   Link #649
Fruits Basket Fan

Konan......
Fruits Basket Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-04, 00:08   Link #650
TwilightHack
~ Madoka = Win ~

Konan. If only because we've only seen her fight against Jiraiya and she got beat hard.

Quote:
Originally Posted by InitiallyTsundere View Post
Pein is OK. He doesn't seem that strong even though he's the leader.
You're kidding right? I hope you are because that was a horrible statement from what we've seen.

in the shadows i lurk... but nevertheless there i am...
TwilightHack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-04, 00:45   Link #651
Slayerx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Johnny 5 View Post
Jiraiya however was one of the strongest characters alive.
It took Konoha 10.000 ninja's. Chuunins and Jounins to figure out Pains techniques.

It took only Jiraiya to figure out most of Pains techniques, including its identity.
So... Pain who is possibly one of the strongest, if not the strongest.. took that much effort and well. Konan was defeated in one move... thats because he knew her. If it weren't for Itachi's Ameterasu. Both Kisame and Itachi would've been killed in one move aswell.
Almost any ninja can be killed in one move... Sword to the neck will kill almost anyone... it's just a matter of how easily you can hit them with that move... The frog stomach in this instance is probably a very chakra heavy move, very complex and it could even be limited to being used indoors (is it a plot hole that Jiraiya did not try that move in the tunnels while fighting pain?). And while Jiraiya claimed it was so strong, we can't be sure that Itachi's Amerterasu was really the only way out; Hell an enemy could try and avoid the stomach while focusing their attacks on jiraiya himself... i think my real point is that konan was not just beaten in one move but beaten by one EXTREMELY SIMPLE move; hell any ninja could have figured out her weaknesses by just noticing she used paper... hit her with a little lightning or fire and she's done... though then again, water should probably work aswell, but she defies such logic... Origami; it's a interesting idea, but ultimately pretty stupid

Also while you try to make a point about Pain being the strongest, you must keep in mind that3 pains pushed him back and felt like they were overwhelming him and he needed Ma and Pa to take them down... and Pain wasn't even using his strongest body... Pain beat Jiraiya EASILY once he brought out all six...
Slayerx is offline   Reply With Quote