milan kyuubi
Call me MK! :)
*Graphic Designer

All jinchuurici.
milan kyuubi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-11, 16:38   Link #483
solidguy
I'm not a tumor

Definitely Zetsu. With a face like that ninja academy must've been hell on earth for him. No wonder he turn out a cannibalistic wierdo. This only proves my theory bullies=criminals bullied=mass murdering psychopaths.
solidguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-11, 20:31   Link #484
Jehuty

Naruto had it pretty good actually.

From the moment he was born he had people looking out for him (Iruka, to an extent Jiraiya - we don't know what he did from the shadows), and although people hated Naruto, no one lay a hand on him. Be it because of the elders orders or simply because they feared him.

He was lonely... But he knew how to cope with it somewhat. He didn't become a cold, merciless killer. He was a kid with a heart. The formation of team 7 was the reward for enduring that.

Gaara had it bad though - unable to sleep, having assassins come to kill you, your own father wanting nothing to do with you... He was literally only seen as a weapon.

Neji led a life filled with jealousy and hatred towards the main branch. He felt trapped. It's pretty bad, but not nearly as Gaara.

Haku had Zabuza take him and he was plenty happy with him. So, he didn't have it so bad after all...

Kimimaro had no life, he didn't know what any of it meant - he was completely secluded. Orochimaru became his light, for all it was worth.

And Sasuke... well, Sasuke had his entire clan killed, his dear brother became his most hated enemy, and he was consumed by hatred.

In conclusion, Gaara had it worst, but Sasuke came at a close 2nd. However, Sasuke refuses to redeem himself, whereas Gaara was able to.
Old 2010-01-11, 23:15   Link #485
milan kyuubi
Call me MK! :)
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jehuty View Post
Naruto had it pretty good actually.

From the moment he was born he had people looking out for him (Iruka, to an extent Jiraiya - we don't know what he did from the shadows), and although people hated Naruto, no one lay a hand on him. Be it because of the elders orders or simply because they feared him.

He was lonely... But he knew how to cope with it somewhat. He didn't become a cold, merciless killer. He was a kid with a heart. The formation of team 7 was the reward for enduring that.
What!!! he had it pretty good, i would say not. And which people wer looking out for him since birth. Iruka started about when Naruto was eleven or tvelwe. Jiraiya, he did nothing from shadows. Even when he met Naruto, it took some time for them to bond. Naruto was hated, and treeted like trash.
Spoiler for manga:

We don't know if he was atacked or abused in that way. He could have become a killer. But he did not, and thats where his true strengh lie. And this is making his life even more tragic. And making him in some kind of tragic hero.

Quote:
Gaara had it bad though - unable to sleep, having assassins come to kill you, your own father wanting nothing to do with you... He was literally only seen as a weapon.
I agree with you here...

Quote:
Neji led a life filled with jealousy and hatred towards the main branch. He felt trapped. It's pretty bad, but not nearly as Gaara.
But at least he had people caring for him from the brunch family. And didn't the head of hyuuga clan boved to him in chunin exam. So lets see his father was killed when he was what eight or nine and since than he was filled with jealousy and hatred. And that ended when he was tvelwe during chunin exams. So he had what three or for years hard life. Comparing him to Naruto's and Garra's life he had it pretty good.

Quote:
Haku had Zabuza take him and he was plenty happy with him. So, he didn't have it so bad after all...
Ahh... he had his father killing his own mother in front of him and trying to kill him as well, just because he had a bloodline. That will scar you for your entire life.

Quote:
Kimimaro had no life, he didn't know what any of it meant - he was completely secluded. Orochimaru became his light, for all it was worth.
He simple didn't know any better.

Quote:
And Sasuke... well, Sasuke had his entire clan killed, his dear brother became his most hated enemy, and he was consumed by hatred.
Spoiler for manga:

Quote:
In conclusion, Gaara had it worst, but Sasuke came at a close 2nd. However, Sasuke refuses to redeem himself, whereas Gaara was able to.
Couldn't said it better my self.

Last edited by milan kyuubi; 2010-02-17 at 10:09.
milan kyuubi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-21, 11:28   Link #486
Suomi
Kaiba

Sasuke or Gaara.

Sasuke:
His brother killed his entire clan...his brother who he worshipped the ground he walked on practically...
Grew up without parents...

Gaara:
No one loved him :'(
His mom died giving birth to him.
His dad tried to KILL him, multiple times.
The whole Yashamaru thing...
he was always alone, mostly because of the Shukkaku inside him.
Got no sleep, also because of shukkaku.
Old 2010-07-25, 20:01   Link #487
Rikoudo Pain

Nagato. His family got killed in front of him, his little puppy got killed in front of him, and yahiko got killed in from of him... and all of those BIG piercings that are stuck all over his body... I can imagine how painful is that...
Rikoudo Pain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-26, 13:45   Link #488
Kallen4life

pein & co.
Kallen4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-26, 13:51   Link #489
TheOfficialTyra

I'm going to have to say... Naruto. Who would want to be turned into that beast thing?
TheOfficialTyra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-29, 03:12   Link #490
xlilyx
Hello Friend ^-^ x

I think Sasuke's childhood is one of the worst as his own older brother killed his entire clan and then Itachi told Sasuke to kill his closest friend and also Sasuke is only living to get stronger to kill his brother which has changed his future.
But the childhood of Gaara is the worst as everyone hated him and nobody loved him. He also has the Shukaku inside him which makes others treat him differently. His own father tried to kill him and also his own mother died when she gave birth to him and she didn't even love her own child. Even Gaara's uncle, Yashamaru was ordered by Gaara's father to kill Gaara and he tryed to but failed. Yashamaru told Gaara the truth about his birth and why he is so unloved and that is how Gaara changed into a killing machine.
Thank you for reading.
Old 2010-08-29, 16:11   Link #491
herculan

Sasuke : knew love and so shouldnt wine.
Naruto: knew love till some extent
Neji and all other noobs: They had someone who cared for them at some point of there childhood..
Gaara: didnt know love, so he had the worst childhood.
herculan is offline   Reply With Quote