Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2010-08-30, 17:29   Link #3761
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

This episode involved so much Saeko fan-service

I especially loved the line Saeko said to Takashi when he was driving the vehicle into the fountain and just spinning it around, "Do you enjoy getting girls wet?" haha, also my predictions of Saeko getting a sword in the temple/shrine was correct .

Also I think Saeko + Takashi relationship just improved by 50%

This episode was really enjoyable.
Old 2010-08-30, 17:38   Link #3762
PNGO
#1 in ♦YouR♦ ♥HuRt♥ ♂

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hooves View Post
This episode involved so much Saeko fan-service

I especially loved the line Saeko said to Takashi when he was driving the vehicle into the fountain and just spinning it around, "Do you enjoy getting girls wet?" haha, also my predictions of Saeko getting a sword in the temple/shrine was correct .

Also I think Saeko + Takashi relationship just improved by 50%

This episode was really enjoyable.
ONLY 50%?
PNGO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-30, 17:42   Link #3763
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

For 2 peoples who just knew each other since 2/3 days ago and now currently on first name and without honorific title, I think its more the +50% increase in relationship status
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

KiNA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-30, 17:42   Link #3764
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by PNGO View Post
ONLY 50%?
Well there is still that childhood friendship/love that Takashi still feels for Rei.. So I only put 50%.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiNA View Post
For 2 peoples who just knew each other since 2/3 days ago and now currently on first name and without honorific title, I think its more the +50% increase in relationship status
Ok then, how about 60%?
Old 2010-08-30, 17:47   Link #3765
Qikz

Takashi can have Saeko, as long as I get Saya! Or, Hirano I guess. D:
Qikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-30, 17:50   Link #3766
deltaxxmintpie
Cake lover Cookie ninja

It seems so many people are grasping onto the possibility that they actually had sex. I for one will remain skeptical unless they supply me with more explicit evidence Don't get me wrong though, I'm all for Takashi x Saeko but the need for something solid is undeniable
Old 2010-08-30, 18:08   Link #3767
PNGO
#1 in ♦YouR♦ ♥HuRt♥ ♂

Quote:
Originally Posted by deltaxxmintpie View Post
It seems so many people are grasping onto the possibility that they actually had sex. I for one will remain skeptical unless they supply me with more explicit evidence Don't get me wrong though, I'm all for Takashi x Saeko but the need for something solid is undeniable
How The F can you go from one kiss to this?

Takashi got that much confidence to do that after just one kiss? No doubt in my mind he got comfortable doing that after spending one whole night at the temple with Saeko
PNGO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-30, 18:40   Link #3768
Green²
It's bacon!

Quote:
That's why the zombies showed up at their doorstep that morning. All of that moaning and screaming will do that.

I rest my case!
Green² is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-30, 19:07   Link #3769
Master Chibi
.: A bad doggy :.

Plus it's Saeko.

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Saeko.

Updated once a week - http://pishi.wordpress.com/
Last updated - 5/30/10 - Random Manga Roulette!
Master Chibi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-30, 19:15   Link #3770
Midnight Bliss
Radiant as the sun;
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Midnight Bliss
Well, I won't really say much about this episode because I really dislike Saeko and all, but the "Wet! *bold and emphasis!*" thing made me laugh. xD It was serious fighting and then WET DESU. Miyuki Sawashiro did pretty amazing here, I've always loved her<3
Wonder how they'll end the season, exactly. Can't wait for next week's episode.
Midnight Bliss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-30, 19:25   Link #3771
ueXia

Quote:
Don't get me wrong though, I'm all for Takashi x Saeko but the need for something solid is undeniable
Asking for something SOLID in this anime? After seeing all those bouncy things for so long. Nah .. not going to happen.
ueXia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-30, 19:39   Link #3772
bloppyblue
SLEEP IS FOR THE WEAK!!!

Quote:

Takashi got that much confidence to do that after just one kiss? No doubt in my mind he got comfortable doing that after spending one whole night at the temple with Saeko
My god, it's like her right boob is trying to run away from the horror.
bloppyblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-30, 19:59   Link #3773
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by bloppyblue View Post
My god, it's like her right boob is trying to run away from the horror.
Its running from the horror that the left breast is taking o.o, there is just to much pressure being applied...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnight Bliss View Post
Well, I won't really say much about this episode because I really dislike Saeko and all, but the "Wet! *bold and emphasis!*" thing made me laugh. xD It was serious fighting and then WET DESU. Miyuki Sawashiro did pretty amazing here, I've always loved her<3
Wonder how they'll end the season, exactly. Can't wait for next week's episode.
That part made me laugh also I thought she literally.... Well never mind, but still it was really hilarious.

Last edited by Hooves; 2010-08-30 at 20:48.
Hooves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-30, 20:26   Link #3774
Somnus
Eh?

Should Takashi and Keima (from TWGOK) ever form a team, all the women in the world would be in danger. Just sayin'.

As for being on topic, what can I say? It was a brilliant episode, and the skirt fixing added a whole new layer of awesome to it.
Old 2010-08-30, 20:26   Link #3775
orion
Waiting for more taiyuki!

Quote:
So you're going for Takashi had a one night stand?

Oh well 2 down (kissed Rei, banged Saeko), 1 to go.....Come here Saya!
Old 2010-08-30, 21:00   Link #3776
justinstrife

Send a message via AIM to justinstrife
Quote:
If Takashi is a real man, he would have had her that night. All. Night. Long.

Yeah I know he's still crushing over Rei. However, they are not in a relationship at this point, he is a hot-blooded male, and these are not normal times we are in. Mix excitement and the danger of dying into the mix, and it would be very hard for two people to fight off their hormonal urges, especially when no one else is around...
justinstrife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-30, 21:03   Link #3777
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

What I'm thinking right now is that each girl gets a shot at Takashi based on the seperation from the group.. I mean we had Takashi and Rei go around places on a motorcycle, when they got separated from the main group after a bus crashed the tunnel entrance.

Now we have Saeko and Takashi separated from the group after trying to lure the zombies away with loud sounds, but failed to work, and the group getting rescued by Saya's mother, leading to all these sorts of events that just happened in episode 9.

Now I'm getting the thought that they are going to do the same thing with Takashi and Saya, I mean it already happened to 2 females in the group.. Why not happen to the last teenage girl?

Also, dont you guys think its odd that they have some sort of "fetish-like" breast-grabbing in the Rei + Saeko being alone with Takashi moments? That it might happen with Saya as well if there is ever an alone moment?
Old 2010-08-30, 21:20   Link #3778
Francismeunier
Banned

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiNA View Post

Nureru! Nureru! Nureru!

ROFL! Yeah that was just over 9000 for Good one KiNA buddy....you should the Nureru Seikirei stuff I made though.

Last edited by Francismeunier; 2010-08-31 at 16:36.
Francismeunier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-30, 21:26   Link #3779
Shiinaa

Quote:

it wasnt only kissing xD...why did zombies come???they come to sound...ofc not cause of a door opening sound...sound of something but i couldt find yet...tell me if u know...hmmm i have some clues...
Takashi+Saeko+Kissing+All Night=x --> x=?
Shiinaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-30, 21:28   Link #3780
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiinaa View Post
it wasnt only kissing xD...why did zombies come???they come to sound...ofc not cause of a door opening sound...sound of something but i couldt find yet...tell me if u know...hmmm i have some clues...
Takashi+Saeko+Kissing+All Night=x --> x=?
There was probably some xxx action going on in that temple/shrine during the night, and the zombies slowly strolled up the stairs after hearing the moaning that Saeko was giving out by Takashi's awesomeness, the moaning got quite louder and louder as the night dragged on, and the zombies still stumbled on the stairs, then when morning came and they were finally done with their night of xxx action. The zombies finally reached them.

The only reason I can come up with atm, may be something else still...

Tags
action, boobs, ecchi, harem, horror, romance, seinen, shounen, zombie apocalypse