AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2010-09-04, 03:12   Link #2861
yakumo-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renchime View Post
[B] Me, both of my sisters and my bff all prefer HarimaXYakumo A LOT more!
YEY! a yakumo fans!

GREETINGS, yakumo fans........ I am the yakumo GOD here... feel free to posts here in animesuki forums about yakumo... thank you....
Old 2010-09-04, 16:03   Link #2862
Sphire

Pfft, Harima can have Eri...

...I'm taking Yakumo
Old 2010-09-04, 20:36   Link #2863
Renchime

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sphire View Post
Pfft, Harima can have Eri...

...I'm taking Yakumo
No you're not. Yakumo with Harima 4ever. YOU can't have Yakumo because she's fictional.
Renchime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-04, 20:43   Link #2864
Renchime

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by yakumo-chan View Post
YEY! a yakumo fans!

GREETINGS, yakumo fans........ I am the yakumo GOD here... feel free to posts here in animesuki forums about yakumo... thank you....
Yes, why YES. Yakumo rules! Yakumo's my online bff 's favorite too, but sadly she's not on AnimeSuki (says she wants to join but forums wont let her do posts). She is on deviantart tho, says I'm her only friend as fellow SR fan. So sad, my friend is an amazing artist, but problems keeps her from drawing!

Anyone who want to cheer up a fellow Yakumo, Harima and Onigiri faction fan. Let meeee know!
Old 2010-09-04, 23:49   Link #2865
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Complete Factions of Harima with the main SR girls

http://forums.animesuki.com/showpost...&postcount=127
Old 2010-09-05, 00:14   Link #2866
Sphire

It's funny how my factions changed over the course of watching SR. First season it was mostly pro Eri, then after the OVA it was pro Yamo, then after the worker-san arc, it was pro Eri again(very conflicting dilema during this time), then after the valentines day and kyoto arc, it was pro Yamo back....and stayed that way until the end of SR.

Good times
Old 2010-09-05, 16:03   Link #2867
mols

Quote:
It's funny how my factions changed over the course of watching SR. First season it was mostly pro Eri, then after the OVA it was pro Yamo, then after the worker-san arc, it was pro Eri again(very conflicting dilema during this time), then after the valentines day and kyoto arc, it was pro Yamo back....and stayed that way until the end of SR.

Good times
I was the same, I think is normal, at first Yakumo only seemed to be there to generate misunderstandings, its only later that, as an observer, one can say "hey, Harima could actually be ok with her".
mols is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-05, 22:48   Link #2868
Gambino009
Phantom

Yeah I thought so too

At first I didn't pay much attention to the super attractive younger sister.. because they barely showed her.. and when she did it was usually with Tenma's nonsense or Harima doing stuff with the group to form misunderstandings

Yakumo and Eri eavesdropping on Harima and Tenma during the rainy episode

meh, I love them kind of moments, and even awesome when Eri was caught
Gambino009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-06, 05:54   Link #2869
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

That's the reason why I wanted a harem end for Harima.

Eri+Yakumo+Harima = Kids Meal Faction.

But SRZ didn't deliver it...
Old 2010-09-06, 06:26   Link #2870
Sphire

Add in Sara and you'll get my Happy Meal!
Old 2010-09-06, 08:28   Link #2871
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Quote:
Add in Sara and you'll get my Happy Meal!
For Iam a harem guy.

DONE!

Spoiler for Yakumo+Sara+Harima:
Old 2010-09-06, 10:43   Link #2872
Renchime

I dunno. But there is something that really got to me and can't stop thinking about. What's with Eri that so many likes about? I mean, I do like her a lot. I just don't understand her relationship with Harima, something doesn't feel right. And for some reason sayin Kenji and Eri out loud makes me shiver. I'm all for Harima x Yakumo because of different reasons, nothing there seem wrong for me. Don't get me wrong Flag fans, I admit Harima with Eri is a lot more better than with Tenma, Onigiri just feels right and when reading SRZ everything felt all wrong. So why do so many people pair Harima with Eri and not Yakumo? This kind of makes me feel disappointed...

lol I need to say, one of my sisters reminds of Eri. She hates Eri and also hates when I mention this. I love Eri, just not with Harima is all.
Old 2010-09-06, 10:59   Link #2873
Renchime

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
That's the reason why I wanted a harem end for Harima.

Eri+Yakumo+Harima = Kids Meal Faction.

But SRZ didn't deliver it...
That kinda freaks me out.
Old 2010-09-06, 11:08   Link #2874
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Quote:
That kinda freaks me out.
The explanation of this harem faction of Harima is that.

FLAG - ERI x HARIMA - since harima is always paired with Eri and most of the times both end up together in situations
ONIGIRI - YAKUMO x HARIMA - Yakumo giving Harima some onigiri when he fixed the aircon of the Tsukamoto's during his partime job.

are combined. A flag at the top of an onigiri set meal in Japan is called a kids meal, that is where that name comes from.

This faction is like a seesaw in the anime as mentioned. It's Eri at first season then Yakumo at the ova's, 2nd season it's Yakumo first then ending Eri. 3rd OVA in the end there was Eri Harima scene, lived with Yakumo for awhile and he left!

Then comes the pie end.
Old 2010-09-06, 11:12   Link #2875
Renchime

Quote:
The explanation of this harem faction of Harima is that.

FLAG - ERI x HARIMA - since harima is always paired with Eri and most of the times both end up together in situations
ONIGIRI - YAKUMO x HARIMA - Yakumo giving Harima some onigiri when he fixed the aircon of the Tsukamoto's during his partime job.

are combined. A flag at the top of an onigiri set meal in Japan is called a kids meal, that is where that name comes from.

This faction is like a seesaw in the anime as mentioned. It's Eri at first season then Yakumo at the ova's, 2nd season it's Yakumo first then ending Eri. 3rd OVA in the end there was Eri Harima scene, lived with Yakumo for awhile and he left!

Then comes the pie end.
Yes. I know. But 'threesome' always freaks me out, or harem what it's called.
Old 2010-09-06, 11:14   Link #2876
Gambino009
Phantom

Whoa...

Harima is like.. super huge with Tiny Sarah. That relationship would be intense.. especially for Sarah Wahaha

Eri+Sarah British powah +Yakumo+Mikoto japanese pefection + Harima..... Tenma-chan T_T
Gambino009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-06, 11:22   Link #2877
Renchime

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gambino009 View Post
Whoa...

Harima is like.. super huge with Tiny Sarah. That relationship would be intense.. especially for Sarah Wahaha

Eri+Sarah British powah +Yakumo+Mikoto japanese pefection + Harima..... Tenma-chan T_T
Wah, SR yuri. Awesome. XD
My sister likes Eri x Akira for what ever reason.
Old 2010-09-06, 12:14   Link #2878
Renchime

look what I just found! must be the best SR fanart I've seen yet. can anyone share some other good art? I find so few that is actually this wonderful. http://ilolamai.deviantart.com/art/C...kumo-177397942
Old 2010-09-06, 14:57   Link #2879
mols

Quote:
I dunno. But there is something that really got to me and can't stop thinking about. What's with Eri that so many likes about? I mean, I do like her a lot. I just don't understand her relationship with Harima, something doesn't feel right. And for some reason sayin Kenji and Eri out loud makes me shiver. I'm all for Harima x Yakumo because of different reasons, nothing there seem wrong for me. Don't get me wrong Flag fans, I admit Harima with Eri is a lot more better than with Tenma, Onigiri just feels right and when reading SRZ everything felt all wrong. So why do so many people pair Harima with Eri and not Yakumo? This kind of makes me feel disappointed...

lol I need to say, one of my sisters reminds of Eri. She hates Eri and also hates when I mention this. I love Eri, just not with Harima is all.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gambino009 View Post
Yeah I thought so too

At first I didn't pay much attention to the super attractive younger sister.. because they barely showed her.. and when she did it was usually with Tenma's nonsense or Harima doing stuff with the group to form misunderstandings

Yakumo and Eri eavesdropping on Harima and Tenma during the rainy episode

meh, I love them kind of moments, and even awesome when Eri was caught
Yes, I think is completely normal for the audience to change opinions throughout a series. The first thing I "knew" was that Tenma was not right. Then appeared Eri as a possible candidate, so obviously I thought "there!". Then Yakumo appeared.

Personally, if I Harima were a real guy, like a friend or whatever (or maybe if I were his dad?) I would tell him that Eri is nice, she seems like a great friend, and that he would certainly gain by knowing her since, blablabla, but as a couple I don't really see any future...
With Yakumo I don"t see any problem either, mostly because we know that they are able to work together without any problem (A good way to know if you can actually be with someone: try to work together and actually achieve something hahaha)

Of course that is the opinion I have with what I have seen so far. We have no idea hove their interaction evolved during their third year, so it is difficult to say with which he should have stayed. (If we take the hints from SRZ we know that Harima-->Tenma, Yakumo-->Harima, Eri-->Harima, but this doesn't tell us anything about their interactions, do they keep beaving exactly the same as the previous year?? normally no, everyone warms up towards their friends, and even if he won't admit it Eri and Yakumo are the closest he has, right?)

Now, if I were to actually give some counsel to Eri I would say that Harima is a good choice for her! so, depending with which character one sides, the "faction" changes...
mols is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-06, 15:26   Link #2880
Sphire

Quote:
For Iam a harem guy.

DONE!

Spoiler for Yakumo+Sara+Harima:
Oooh, Sara with her hair down is just Of course her normal style is also Though I doubt she would get in Yamo's way....unless Yamo was willing...

Quote:

I didn't realise the faction was seesaw like I was, I just thought they loved both eri and yamo equally. And of course, with the way people come up with these names, you know factions are serious business.

Tags
comedy