AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2004-09-27, 00:23   Link #21
neodrag38
DEATH TO 4Kids

[QUOTE=chamelean75]Even though I feel that Naruto is stronger and that he hasn't gained his full potential yet (only one tail), I feel that this will end in a double KO. I mean if naruto took out sasuke and dragged him back to the village, that would be too goody goody. Obviously if sasuke took naruto out and proceeded to kill him, kakashi would be there to save him but by that point, sasuke's body would be so corroded that not even oro could use his body. By the way, I don't think any konoha genins from the earlier battles died.[/QUOTE

Agreeing with your post is like having cake but not being able to eat it.
neodrag38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-27, 01:18   Link #22
strategos

Naruto wont drag him to the vllage, probably Gaara will do it, with his technique that used to escape from bone boy, But i think there might be something else too. Naruto has used up more that he should had. His body and mind might be in a great deal of stress. Maybe Naruto will end up sleeping( like a small coma ) in the hospital, and everyone that knows him will visit him and we are goingt o have some mayor flash backs of the previos chapters. then he might wake up after hearing sasuke and gaara talk to him while he is sleeping
strategos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-27, 01:51   Link #23
Tempest
First Class Baka

Quote:
Originally Posted by chamelean75
kakashi would be there to save him
On a more humorous note, has no one realized that theorizing and putting Naruto's safety in the hands of a man who has a history of being late, kind of unreliable?

*3 hours after Sasuke flies off like one of those winged monkies in the Wizard of Oz*

Kakashi: Sorry I'm late, Pakkun's soft and bouncy paws got dirty so I needed to give him a bath. Never fear though, everthing's fine no-- *gasp*

Naruto: *coughs out blood* L... Li... Lia... Liar! *dies*

Tempest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-27, 03:02   Link #24
Last of the Uchiha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest
On a more humorous note, has no one realized that theorizing and putting Naruto's safety in the hands of a man who has a history of being late, kind of unreliable?

*3 hours after Sasuke flies off like one of those winged monkies in the Wizard of Oz*

Kakashi: Sorry I'm late, Pakkun's soft and bouncy paws got dirty so I needed to give him a bath. Never fear though, everthing's fine no-- *gasp*

Naruto: *coughs out blood* L... Li... Lia... Liar! *dies*

Now, that's classic.
Last of the Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-27, 03:12   Link #25
Sterre

Awww give the poor man some credit, he's still blaming himself for making Obito die by being irresponsible (my own personal belief, also the reason why he keeps hammering on Teeemwuk)
He strikes me as a guy who can be there in time when someone's life depends on it.
Actually a double KO seems like a good solution to the problem. They both pass out, Kakashi finds them that way, takes them back, and Sasuke doesn't have to feel inferior anymore because Naruto wasn't really able to beat him. We saw it in Sakura and Ino.
And yes, Naruto defeating people and making them "see the light" is getting old... and it wouldn't work with Sasuke since Sasuke is running from the idea that Naruto is stronger than him.
Sterre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-28, 00:07   Link #26
strategos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sterre
Awww give the poor man some credit, he's still blaming himself for making Obito die by being irresponsible (my own personal belief, also the reason why he keeps hammering on Teeemwuk)
He strikes me as a guy who can be there in time when someone's life depends on it.
Actually a double KO seems like a good solution to the problem. They both pass out, Kakashi finds them that way, takes them back, and Sasuke doesn't have to feel inferior anymore because Naruto wasn't really able to beat him. We saw it in Sakura and Ino.
And yes, Naruto defeating people and making them "see the light" is getting old... and it wouldn't work with Sasuke since Sasuke is running from the idea that Naruto is stronger than him.
i think it will be Kakashi who will open up Sasuke's eyes
Remember when ORochimaru and met for the first time in a long time, Oro said to Kakashi "U got what u always wanted, those sharigan. I also want sharigan" Probably Kakashi was like rookie of the year when he was a genin. And Obita was sort of like Naruto. ANd KAkashi was always jelous of Obito. Probably that ended in the dead of Obito and he got the sharigan. Lets ope we can see that in the next chapter, a good flash back of Kakashi. And maybe History iit self repeat, as we all know Sasuke is jelous of Naruto because Naruto is always beating the enemy that Sasuke couldnt beat. So is just the same as it would have happened with Kakashi and Obito. Thats why Kakashi is the only one who can snap some senses on Sasuke. Remeber that if Kakashi appear so will Oro and/or Kabuto. And one of them will said" Those this fight looks familiar,KAkashi."

sorry for the miss spelled words
strategos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-28, 11:53   Link #27
Rurik
Golden

I think the only thing that will make Sasuke go back, is killing itachi...thats the only thing thats he is thinking right now, adn if he is drag to Konoha he will still have the thirst for revenge and to seek power ...remember he is a "Avenger"

So was the point of having Sasuke back when he does not want to be there? he will lalways fel the urge to get the Power to kill Itachi, at leats the only way is having Sasuke Lock down in a cell, so he cant scape again
Old 2004-09-28, 14:35   Link #28
Gunboat Diplomat
Honey Flash!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsn2k
Sasuke's trying to kill Naruto right now, I say its past going back.

The friendship between Naruto/Sasuke is over, I cant see them working together in a team no more.

he's a traitor to leaf as well.
If that were true then why did they send that team to bring Sasuke back? Why is Naruto still trying to bring him back?
Gunboat Diplomat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-29, 05:23   Link #29
SenkoGC017
Anime Rambler

I pity Sasuke right now, because he has grown weak. Not weak in strength but in mind. A person who has already given up on life, on hope for happiness cannot truly grow strong. The sad part is I can understand why he did it considering how screwed up his childhood is, but simply cannot see how he can move on from this. I see little hope for his character.

All I see as I read the fight in the manga is a broken (*cough*jackassy) boy desperately trying to be a cold blooded killer in order to end Itachi`s life. He so has survival guilt. Cannot even see the true worth of his life. How the hell can you snap a person out of that?

If he doesn`t think he is worthy of a future, of a happiness then he will never have one. He can`t be happy until he finally understands that the dead desire his joy more than revenge.(Though knowing these clan families, they are probably screaming in the afterlife for him to kill Itachi.) I do hope for him, but I am unable to really see how they can cure him of the posion built over the years by hatred incited by his own brother.
SenkoGC017 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-29, 07:01   Link #30
Last of the Uchiha

Quote:
Originally Posted by SenkoGC017
I pity Sasuke right now, because he has grown weak. Not weak in strength but in mind. A person who has already given up on life, on hope for happiness cannot truly grow strong. The sad part is I can understand why he did it considering how screwed up his childhood is, but simply cannot see how he can move on from this. I see little hope for his character.

All I see as I read the fight in the manga is a broken (*cough*jackassy) boy desperately trying to be a cold blooded killer in order to end Itachi`s life. He so has survival guilt. Cannot even see the true worth of his life. How the hell can you snap a person out of that?

If he doesn`t think he is worthy of a future, of a happiness then he will never have one. He can`t be happy until he finally understands that the dead desire his joy more than revenge.(Though knowing these clan families, they are probably screaming in the afterlife for him to kill Itachi.) I do hope for him, but I am unable to really see how they can cure him of the posion built over the years by hatred incited by his own brother.

There is something called redemption. But you are right, Sasuke's future doesn't seem bright, and it a poison that can only be cured in death.
Old 2004-09-29, 08:59   Link #31
Kayess
Guy From Canada

To answer the question, Sasuke could go back to Konoha when he is purely evil and proceed to destroy it with Oro

And a serious note. I just hope a giant boulder falls out of the sky randomly and crushes him.. ultimately killing him.
Kayess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-29, 13:58   Link #32
Last of the Uchiha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kayess
To answer the question, Sasuke could go back to Konoha when he is purely evil and proceed to destroy it with Oro

And a serious note. I just hope a giant boulder falls out of the sky randomly and crushes him.. ultimately killing him.

You really like him, don't you?
Old 2004-09-29, 14:55   Link #33
Yoska
フランキー

Right now Sasuke is a awesome character. If he goes back to Konoha he will be same boring character again. A year would go in vain. Think about it 6 or 7 volumes for what? Sasuke got the level 2 power and possible deaths of Neji and Chouji. If nothing big changes it's equal to a filler arc.
Yoska is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-29, 20:48   Link #34
SenkoGC017
Anime Rambler

ehhh?

ehhh? You think Sasuke grew cooler? He became more awesome?

I mean, he still is my second favorite character so I think he is awesome and interesting, but I don`t think he became more awesome after what he did.

In actuality his recent actions only show that the confident face he put up before was a front. We instead got to see him as what he truly was a young boy hurting inside and desperately trying to atone for his weakness before.

He is a jackass now without even the redeeming quality of caring for his friends. I don`t hate him though because I still remember how he was before and I still think he is the same now, just...covering up what we liked about him like he always does.

But I do agree. Something big has to happen or the whole build up of suspence and action would have been in vain. Frankly I think it involves Itachi and the Kyuubi and less Orochimaru. ofocurse I could be wrong. Just thinking the fact Itachi and his group wants to kidnap Naruto has been ignored a tad bit too long.

[quote]There is something called redemption. But you are right, Sasuke's future doesn't seem bright, and it a poison that can only be cured in death.[quote]

I do beleive in redemption and I think Sasuke will be redeemed, but you and I both agree, no matter what his future seems rather sad. Even if he is redeemed, always there will be that sad look on his face. The sort I see in Kakashi. You can`t just rid of it that easily. Even time doesn`t heal all.

Though I think seeing his children grow will be the best medicine for Sasuke^-^
SenkoGC017 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-30, 00:07   Link #35
A.L.

Both boys seem to be at their peak in this fight. I think that someone is going to win but there will be a double KO. If Naruto wins, he'll probably loom over an unconcious Sasuke before fainting on top of him. Kakashi then shows up and is witness to a very yaoi-looking moment.

If Sasuke wins, he'll probably be able to proceed past the border. However, Kakashi will probably stop him and bring him back due to Sasuke's lack of chakra. From there, he will trialed. If he does choose redemption, he will probably be watched secretly all the time for a long while. And worst of all, he'll be unbearably miserable looking at all the bright, happy people around him.

Sasuke has no bright future either way and it's all his fault.
A.L. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-30, 02:12   Link #36
Ori

Send a message via AIM to Ori
I still like Sasuke but I dislike him in the manga now. He has lost his intelligence and foolishly went on a path of self-distruction. He is behaving like a lost little boy, incapable to go home, very pitiful.

That being said, I think Sasuke will be lost for a while, learn his lesson, grow up a lot before he can be led back home by a shepard. He will not be back until he is mature enough to handle friends and happiness.

But I do hope for Kakashi flashbacks about his younger years.
Ori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-30, 04:19   Link #37
Yoska
フランキー

I don't care how cool a character is. Sasuke is more human now. He acts the way many of us would act in he's age and situation. Sasuke's "I'm more special than you" is the most naive line ever, it's so stupid that it's great because he's showing how fragile he is. Thats why I love he's character right now. If he goes to Orochimaru it will make him even more interesting character despite how sad it would be.
Yoska is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-30, 05:28   Link #38
Fasces

Ok, well. This thread allows us to come up with funny theories, right?

Well, picture this: Sasuke is sure he killed Naruto, and he obtains the Mangekyo

Naruto is not dead after all, but Sasuke gained thestrenght he wanted.

ok, I don't believe that's going to happen, but I felt like handing out a theory
Fasces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-30, 06:21   Link #39
tntrulez

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowGuyver
Naruto's gonna beat Sasuke to a bloody pulp, both will cry, and reconcile.
Then they will walk into the sunset holding hands.

Take Garaa for example, you'd think he was past the point of redemption.
But infact, he turns out to be a good guy now.
Gaara didn't try to betray his village. In fact, I don't know why Jiraya didn't kill Orochimagay already. It probably isn't that hard for Jiraya since Orochildmolester can't use his hands.
tntrulez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-30, 06:28   Link #40
Zek
Eyebrows...

Kazekage was Gaara's dad, and I seriously doubt that he cares about revenge, all things considered.
Zek is offline   Reply With Quote