AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2010-09-18, 07:07   Link #7861
GN0010 Nosferatu
Where's the monoeye?

One thing is for sure, there is always room for more stories.

The UC series has made that extremely clear. The success of the movie both critical and commercial will depend if we get anymore spinoffs or continuations.

I am hoping for a nice mini series of 00P though.
GN0010 Nosferatu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-18, 07:09   Link #7862
Renegade334
Sleepy Lurker
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurningChaos View Post
Hmm...So the ELS merged (or perhaps, disguised as the Jupiter ship)...So the "strange phenomena" is like the ELS innovating the humans in the area? Or using their QBW?
Why would they innovate humans when they're here
Spoiler:

Something I find very ironic is that a couple weeks or months ago, Stephen Hawking himself warned Humanity against the dream of contacting extraterrestrial races. His arguments were that those beings would probably not come here in peace but might be motivated by reasons that are already all too familiar to us: scarcity of resources, lack of room, colonial expansion projects, etc. He even likened the possible "first contact" scenario to a redux of Colombus' discovery of the New World, except that this time we might be the ones portraying the Native Americans.

Last edited by Renegade334; 2010-09-18 at 07:19.
Renegade334 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-18, 07:16   Link #7863
BurningChaos

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN0010 Nosferatu View Post
One thing is for sure, there is always room for more stories.

The UC series has made that extremely clear. The success of the movie both critical and commercial will depend if we get anymore spinoffs or continuations.

I am hoping for a nice mini series of 00P though.
What I am hoping for, is an S3. You know it's not like it's not going to happen, there's a high chance of an S3 since Setsuna is still in his young years but with a gray metallic skin, IMO this is a good point to start an S3 since it's 50 years and maybe some new technology are developed and that technology could possibly made Setsuna a normal human again...But the only problem I could see is that, the CB team being aged but this could be probably patched since in 50 years we don't know what happened to the CB crew (Maybe they had children and the children would success their parents)...So there's a potential of an S3. Mizu only needs some kick in his ass.
BurningChaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-18, 07:17   Link #7864
Ardi220288
Rooaaarrrr

nyerk

1. Does the Gadelaza transform?
Not really though despite it's short appearance, Sharman looks more badass than Setsuna in Quanta

2. Does Tiera kick ass in Raphael?
Yes he does

3. Is the GN-X IV as awesome as I think it is?
The GN-X pretty awesome alright especially the one with andrei and patrick

BurningChaos

1. How the Quantum System works?
Quanta didn't do much which is my only disappointment of the movie. Though it got some cool gimick like it's gn field that were formed by the bits (definitely looks really cool) and Quantum Boost

2. How did the 00R Condenser-type managed to initiate a Trans-Am Burst?
It was saying Raiser system where it seems that it released high density of GN particle. I don't think it were as big and as dense as Transam burst though.

3. Is there any TDS configuration for the Condensers of 00 Raiser Repair?
It seems that it using Condenser that mimic the TDS

4. What happened to Lyle after the fight between ELS and ESF + CB?
They didn't showed it up.

5. Is there any leader of the ELS?
No it seems that ELS is one collective mind.

6. Assuming that the ELS can morph into human beings, Is there any human being in the ELS planet?
NO it couldn't morphed to human being however it could integrate itself to human (with QBW only)

7. How does the ELS in the ELS planetoid looks like? Is there any similarity between them and humans?
The ELS planetoid (the one CB fighting) is actually like some sort kind of space exploration ship because their home planet were destroyed by being to close to the sun or was it being eaten by the sun?

No similiarities between ELS and human btw.

Hmm can't explain it really well except that it seems that they're like metalic based form creature with collective mind

8. Does the Brave have a TDS?
No idea, The Brave squad absolutely kickass though

9. How did the ELS race started? Where they started from?
see the answer above

10. How the ELS can morph into MS? Do they get a sample from a specific MS and morphs into it? Or by what means?
They integrated themselves with the ms first after some time it seems that they learn the mechanism.

11. What happened to Feldt after the fight with the ELS?

12. Is there any building the ELS lives into?
The planetoid

13. What special feature does the GN X-IV have?
The Gn-X IV showed up with so many diff equipment like Andrei with GN BUster sword etc etc

For the rest of Question they didn't showed it up.

The giant flower actually come from ELS that were shaped by Setsuna mind of wanting to understand each other

Ribbon DNA were from scientist that were talking to Aeolia about how he predict all the stuff but choose to secluded himself beacuse of his disappointment to humanity.
Ardi220288 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-18, 07:21   Link #7865
duotiga
Zander Yuusha Kyorugold

Send a message via ICQ to duotiga Send a message via MSN to duotiga
i got the respect for Graham & Andrei
duotiga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-18, 07:21   Link #7866
GN0010 Nosferatu
Where's the monoeye?

Does the Raphael's backpack look exactly like Seravee, or are there any differences? Same goes with the ELS morphed mobile suits, any cool looking ones there?

Also, it was said that the ELS probes can combine, combine into what? Do any GN-XIV use Trans-Am?
Old 2010-09-18, 07:26   Link #7867
duotiga
Zander Yuusha Kyorugold

Quote:
Does the Raphael's backpack look exactly like Seravee, or are there any differences? Same goes with the ELS morphed mobile suits, any cool looking ones there?

Also, it was said that the ELS probes can combine, combine into what? Do any GN-XIV use Trans-Am?
the raphael backpack transform to seravee is a black ver without seraphim backpack with the 2 bazookas holding. more or less confirm that raphael has 3 Gn tau drives

Spoiler:
Old 2010-09-18, 07:30   Link #7868
GN0010 Nosferatu
Where's the monoeye?

Well, purple eyes aren't really anything new, all GN-X have them.
Old 2010-09-18, 07:31   Link #7869
BurningChaos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ardi220288 View Post
nyerk

1. Does the Gadelaza transform?
Not really though despite it's short appearance, Sharman looks more badass than Setsuna in Quanta

2. Does Tiera kick ass in Raphael?
Yes he does

3. Is the GN-X IV as awesome as I think it is?
The GN-X pretty awesome alright especially the one with andrei and patrick

BurningChaos

1. How the Quantum System works?
Quanta didn't do much which is my only disappointment of the movie. Though it got some cool gimick like it's gn field that were formed by the bits (definitely looks really cool) and Quantum Boost

2. How did the 00R Condenser-type managed to initiate a Trans-Am Burst?
It was saying Raiser system where it seems that it released high density of GN particle. I don't think it were as big and as dense as Transam burst though.

3. Is there any TDS configuration for the Condensers of 00 Raiser Repair?
It seems that it using Condenser that mimic the TDS

4. What happened to Lyle after the fight between ELS and ESF + CB?

5. Is there any leader of the ELS?
No it seems that ELS is one collective mind.

6. Assuming that the ELS can morph into human beings, Is there any human being in the ELS planet?
NO it couldn't morphed to human being however it could integrate itself to human (with QBW only)

7. How does the ELS in the ELS planetoid looks like? Is there any similarity between them and humans?
The ELS planetoid (the one CB fighting) is actually like some sort kind of space exploration ship because their home planet were destroyed by being to close to the sun or was it being eaten by the sun?

No similiarities between ELS and human btw.

Hmm can't explain it really well except that it seems that they're like metalic based form creature with collective mind

8. Does the Brave have a TDS?
No idea, The Brave squad absolutely kickass though

9. How did the ELS race started? Where they started from?
see the answer above

10. How the ELS can morph into MS? Do they get a sample from a specific MS and morphs into it? Or by what means?
They integrated themselves with the ms first after some time it seems that they learn the mechanism.

11. What happened to Feldt after the fight with the ELS?

12. Is there any building the ELS lives into?
The planetoid

13. What special feature does the GN X-IV have?
The Gn-X IV showed up with so many diff equipment like Andrei with GN BUster sword etc etc

For the rest of Question they didn't showed it up.

The giant flower actually come from ELS that were shaped by Setsuna mind of wanting to understand each other

Ribbon DNA were from scientist that were talking to Aeolia about how he predict all the stuff but choose to secluded himself beacuse of his disappointment to humanity.
Fucking disappointed. I'm disappointed because they didn't showed it up in the movie and they only focused on feelings and understanding. They didn't even showed what happened to the CB crew at the Epilogue (Which is 50 years)
Now I'm double crossing if I will really buy the DVD-release of the movie...
Old 2010-09-18, 07:31   Link #7870
Ardi220288
Rooaaarrrr

LOL btw the ending is Setsuna (hybrid ELS) with wornout Quanta visiting Marina saying that it took them long enough for their path to cross and met each other. And they finally embrace each other.

Quote:
Fucking disappointed. I'm disappointed because they didn't showed it up in the movie and they only focused on feelings and understanding. They didn't even showed what happened to the CB crew at the Epilogue (Which is 50 years)
Hmm eventhough they said that it's the conlcusion of 00 series it didn't feel like it's the end of the series at all

Instead it seems that they're trying to expand it , oh btw don't worry alright the movie is definitely entertaining.
Ardi220288 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-18, 07:32   Link #7871
GN0010 Nosferatu
Where's the monoeye?

When Lyle says "You're slow for an Innovator", who is he talking to?
Old 2010-09-18, 07:33   Link #7872
duotiga
Zander Yuusha Kyorugold

Quote:
i am kinda disappointed with the ending also.....spoil the entire series just of the ending
Old 2010-09-18, 07:34   Link #7873
duotiga
Zander Yuusha Kyorugold

Quote:
Spoiler:
Old 2010-09-18, 07:35   Link #7874
GN0010 Nosferatu
Where's the monoeye?

Spoiler for spoiler:
Old 2010-09-18, 07:36   Link #7875
zniv
一二三四ごはん!!

Quote:
Spoiler for setsuna:
zniv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-18, 07:39   Link #7876
GN0010 Nosferatu
Where's the monoeye?

Ya know, this all exciting and sad at the same time.

Sad because 00 is coming to an end (for now maybe) and exciting because now we can speculate on what the NEXT Gundam series will be.
Old 2010-09-18, 07:41   Link #7877
duotiga
Zander Yuusha Kyorugold

in short , ELS is basically a metallilc ver of macross frontier vajira . the only difference is that it can mimic technologies
Old 2010-09-18, 07:44   Link #7878
Marikina

Quote:
Fucking disappointed. I'm disappointed because they didn't showed it up in the movie and they only focused on feelings and understanding.

This pretty much sums up the essence of the haters' enmity towards the movie.
Marikina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-18, 07:46   Link #7879
BurningChaos

IMO, The ending of the moving not showing what happened to the CB crew is a potential start for a Season 3. The Antagonist could be an Innovator faction trying to control the world, While the Protagonist would be the successors of CB crew with ELS Setsuna. This time their would be a totally different MS and totally new GN Technologies developed in 50 Years. Mizushima just really needs some spank and kicks in his ass.
Old 2010-09-18, 07:47   Link #7880
bacoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urei View Post
Then again, Setsuna is the very first hero who actualy managed to resolve Gundams everlasting problem of war. He was to be a messiah right from the very start so that's no wonder.
hoo..how does he solve war problem? with his magic gn particle? with his speech?
with his bullshit about understanding each other?.....sorry that stuff only work for deceive children!

man, war not only start because missunderstanding, but also with greedy, envy, arrogant, difference (religion, race, ideology)....that call human's rottenness
hmm i want to see setsuna to do chit chat with man like hitler! LOL

btw, i think ELS was a stupid alien so far, why them listened speech from human that easily defeated for them..if you want a new place (earth), just knock down the human...

nice job for kuroda & seiji, maybe both of them can made peace israel with palestine only with talk, like what "setsuna the messiah" do...LOL
bacoo is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
gundam 00 movie