AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

View Poll Results: Is Kakashi gonna bring Sasuke back?
Of course! Despite all odds... 18 21.69%
No way! Off to being Orochimaru's puppet... 65 78.31%
Voters: 83. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2004-10-01, 17:36   Link #1
Kakashi Sensei
LstSrvvngSskeFnGrl

Is Kakashi... (Warning: Spoilers if you're not up to date on the manga.)

Is Kakashi gonna get Sasuke back? Or is this the end of the road for Sasuke?
Kakashi Sensei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-01, 17:42   Link #2
Lost World
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakashi Sensei
Is Kakashi gonna get Sasuke back? Or is this the end of the road for Sasuke?
Um...explain to me exactly WHY kakashi would go after Sasuke when he has Naruto, Who clearly needs medical attention, right in front of him???
Lost World is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-01, 17:44   Link #3
Negs

Let's not be rash. Perhaps he doesn't mean that Kakashi will go after him immediately.
Negs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-01, 17:46   Link #4
r4sEnGan
Break you limits

if not right now then what could he do when he gets to oro? we all know that he's no match for him.
Besides i realy doubt that he'll go after sasuke
r4sEnGan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-01, 17:48   Link #5
Genei Killua
Mashou no Tenshi

Send a message via AIM to Genei Killua
Sasuke is now a missing-nin. It would be far more logical for Kakashi or ANBU to hunt him down and kill him. In fact, that is what they should do. He is going off to Orochimaru, after all, whose avowed purpose is to destroy Konoha. I would look down on Tsunade's judgement if she didn't decide so. (i guess it would be ok if someone were to immediately go off, but that's not likely to happen as it would be sort of a redo of this last arc.)
Genei Killua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-01, 17:52   Link #6
Satoru

Well, don't forget the rain. The dog can't track Sasuke down when it's raining.
Satoru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-01, 17:56   Link #7
Captain_Dope

Sorry folks but Sasuke is now a goner. The mission to take him back to the leaf village failed.
Captain_Dope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-01, 17:57   Link #8
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genei Killua
Sasuke is now a missing-nin. It would be far more logical for Kakashi or ANBU to hunt him down and kill him. In fact, that is what they should do. He is going off to Orochimaru, after all, whose avowed purpose is to destroy Konoha. I would look down on Tsunade's judgement if she didn't decide so. (i guess it would be ok if someone were to immediately go off, but that's not likely to happen as it would be sort of a redo of this last arc.)
Well given that in their current state of power Konoha couldn't even send a Chuunin to bring Sasuke back, I doubt they have enough men to hunt him down, especially in Oro's lair.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-01, 17:58   Link #9
Lost World
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genei Killua
Oh please, any hunter nins that go after Sasuke (who is with OROCHIMARU) will be killed immediately. That's why it was so important they get him back before he crossed the border. Shikamaru's team really fucked up.
Lost World is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-01, 19:12   Link #10
OhJustSomeRandomGuy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost World
Oh please, any hunter nins that go after Sasuke (who is with OROCHIMARU) will be killed immediately. That's why it was so important they get him back before he crossed the border. Shikamaru's team really fucked up.
No. Tsunade did. 1 Chuunin and 4 Genin vs. 4 Chuunin, 1 Jounin, and 1 Genin. Then once Tsunade saw they needed help...after seeing they obliterated 2 Jounin she sent...3 more genin. Yay.

Anyway, Shika's team clearly performed at or close to optimally. Final death tolls, we'll say 1 1/2 Genin, vs. 4 Chuunin, 1 Jounin lost. Pretty damn good considering the circumstances.

If Sasuke is indeed with Orochimaru, and not draggin himself along, any team not consisting of Jiraiya and Tsunade is going to get owned.

That doesn't mean Kakashi won't try to get him back, though. (I haven't been reading the mange so I apologize if I sound clueless for a sec.) Pakkun should be able to follow Sasuke's scent still in the rain (he isn't going on footprints or anything.) and so Kakashi could head after him once he saw that the rest of the team had assembled. Or like Tsunade, he could just have one of his other summon dogs carry Naruto to safety. It's like Kishimoto has a summoned taxi service ready for Naruto once he absorbs one hit too many.
OhJustSomeRandomGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-01, 19:29   Link #11
Gai-Kakashi

The Sound Four are Chuunin level? I could have sworn they were all at least Jonin level because they were Orochimaru's personal elite guards. Hell, even the pursuit team that got obliterated by Asuma was made up of Jonins. Are you sure?
Gai-Kakashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-01, 19:30   Link #12
Viperion

Send a message via MSN to Viperion
There are 2 possibilities for Sasuke

1. Sasuke goes as missing nin. He won't go to Oro but he travel away. to find a place he rest and think and heal his wounds. He won't go back to Konoha yet. I assume he will wander around as a "Ronin".
(prolly he will meet the 3rd sharingan user) (not itachi)

2. He returns to Oro and been teached by him.. and same time.. plans to betray Oro before he gets his vessels.

how ever those are pure hypotetical predtictions...

just my 5 cents
Viperion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-01, 19:35   Link #13
UserName

They were at the country border right? So anybody crosses over they might start a war. A little whiner isn't worth 2 warring countries.
UserName is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-01, 20:09   Link #14
Sabaku no Gaara
OMG ****ing EMONINJA ><

Send a message via AIM to Sabaku no Gaara Send a message via MSN to Sabaku no Gaara
Sasuke's too important from them to just cast off. I believe he will have some redeeming moment later on. and he will go back to the village and everyone will be happy. and Sakura will cream herself.
Sabaku no Gaara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-01, 20:20   Link #15
PerniciousJuJu
Yummy kakashi thighs...

Send a message via AIM to PerniciousJuJu Send a message via MSN to PerniciousJuJu
I don't think so. Kakashi should bitch slap sasuke though...
PerniciousJuJu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-01, 20:56   Link #16
CastleOrange

I can't wait for Kakashi to redeem the crap out of Sasuke!
CastleOrange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-01, 21:07   Link #17
Genei Killua
Mashou no Tenshi

Send a message via AIM to Genei Killua
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter
Well given that in their current state of power Konoha couldn't even send a Chuunin to bring Sasuke back, I doubt they have enough men to hunt him down, especially in Oro's lair.
Ouch, what a slam on Shikamaru.

Quote:
Oh please, any hunter nins that go after Sasuke (who is with OROCHIMARU) will be killed immediately.
If they are idiots, and go straight into Orochimaru's lair a la Naruto braying their intentions like a donkey, then sure they'll be killed. However, if three or four wait a distance away until they see Sasuke is alone, and then strike swiftly, they have a darn good chance of killing him.
Genei Killua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-01, 22:18   Link #18
OhJustSomeRandomGuy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gai-Kakashi
The Sound Four are Chuunin level? I could have sworn they were all at least Jonin level because they were Orochimaru's personal elite guards. Hell, even the pursuit team that got obliterated by Asuma was made up of Jonins. Are you sure?
Those were NOT 9 Jounin that got whupped by Asuma.

The Sound 4 are Chuunin level AFAIK. They're Orochimaru's Elite Gaurd because they follow orders, have the curse seal, and do what they're supposed to do real well...and that's make barriers.
Old 2004-10-01, 22:20   Link #19
OhJustSomeRandomGuy

Quote:
Originally Posted by UserName
They were at the country border right? So anybody crosses over they might start a war. A little whiner isn't worth 2 warring countries.
The Sound crossed over first. Proof is the 4 dead bodies left behind. No war.
Old 2004-10-01, 22:28   Link #20
Zek
Eyebrows...

I think Kakashi has lost Sasuke for now. He said himself that he was too late. Even if he could still go after him, there's no way Sasuke is coming back now because the symbolism in this chapter of him leaving is just way too thick. Whether or not Kakashi will go after him later in the story is anybody's guess.
Zek is offline   Reply With Quote