I like the new shana sig you did.
Your signatures are the best!
Raildex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-11, 15:21   Link #282
The Chaos
ǾΝΈ ΡЇΈÇΈ is the Best !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patchy View Post
Thanks also as always , I've created some Marisa before but that was a long time, and also someone PM me to create some Marisa sigs so I think I'll create some as soon as I finished the batch pics that I created... (Marisa is surely popular)
yay ~ can't wait to see them ..I might steel them
Old 2010-10-12, 18:34   Link #283
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

Arigatou Patchy for the signature
I just noticed about Sworn's request as well until I saw the work when I passed by one of his posts, then I instantly knew it was your work from the style
Old 2010-10-12, 21:56   Link #284
Patchy
練紅玉
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetPrincess View Post
I love this one good job

Those two are also really good my Favs
Thanks for liking them

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dist View Post
Link to Touhou trailer

This was posted on SankakuComplex. Ignore the first half... the latter half looks pretty cool. I haven't really played Touhou games as I don't like them too much, but that anime looks amazing.
Yup seen the trailer, kinda excited on the trailer, but not satisfied till I see the whole show thanks for the link btw.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RGC Railgun View Post
I like the new shana sig you did.
Your signatures are the best!
oh thank you!, nope my sigs aren't the best in here there are more great sigmakers around rather than me

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Chaos View Post
yay ~ can't wait to see them ..I might steel them
>_< the progress is slow since I'm busy at my exam, Shikieiki pics aren't finished yet then the next one is Mokou pics then maybe back to Marisa after Mokou-sama

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hooves View Post
Arigatou Patchy for the signature
I just noticed about Sworn's request as well until I saw the work when I passed by one of his posts, then I instantly knew it was your work from the style
No problem, it's a gift for liking my works so my style is recognizable , I used my old style on the sig of sworn >_<

btw I don't have any updates today (maybe I'll do some later after I finished what I'm doing), so will just post one of the popular video of Touhou for the meantime, the mainly criticized bad apple.

Most of the popular characters are played in here... (though fairies are missing )

EDIT:

here's an update

Shiro
-----------------------------
Currently Doing:
Currently Hidden in depths of Chireiden

Last edited by Patchy; 2010-10-12 at 23:48. Reason: put an update
Patchy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-13, 11:37   Link #285
The Chaos
ǾΝΈ ΡЇΈÇΈ is the Best !!

Quote:
>_< the progress is slow since I'm busy at my exam, Shikieiki pics aren't finished yet then the next one is Mokou pics then maybe back to Marisa after Mokou-sama
take you time and good luck with exams
and love the two new sig ^__^
Old 2010-10-16, 01:13   Link #286
Star-Wing
Covered in Darkness
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Star-Wing
Spoiler for RnR:

Oh yes, I had a holiday today Plus the twins are asleep and I somehow woke up after 4 hours of sleep So I got a few hours free from 4 am to 8 am But my post time will probably be different cuz I wrote this offline ^^; It's the long-due review ^^; Reviewed the recent sigs that I had saved on my PC.
Old 2010-10-16, 15:27   Link #287
Rennir
Quietly Lurking
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
EDIT:

here's an update

Good signatures like always Patchy

For the first one, I think that there might be too many colors in the sig, and that makes it look kind of weird to the eye. Also, the left shoulder seems cut off to me. You might want to try softening the edges a bit more or blending the shoulder a different way I really like the subtle lighting in the sig and your choice of text What font is that? I might have to get it

I really like the second signature. Nice use of blurring and light particles. The bg is a good choice and combined with everything else in the signature, it gives off a feeling of secretness and seclusion, as if there were a beautiful world hidden within the wilderness
Old 2010-10-16, 16:08   Link #288
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

Quote:
I liked the looks of this one the most
Old 2010-10-17, 09:38   Link #289
Dist

Send a message via MSN to Dist
Quote:
Small update

2 sigs + 1 revised

Requests:

Shana (Hooves)

This is really nice one. I have the original source as my wallpaper, and it's one of my favourites ... Shana looks so awesome in it. Good work once again, and of course, with your new updates too.

I wonder if you could do the same what you did here, for the original source or would that be too much work . I like the intensified colors here and the background, I think it would look nice as a wallpaper.
Old 2010-10-17, 22:37   Link #290
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

Quote:
This is really nice one. I have the original source as my wallpaper, and it's one of my favourites ... Shana looks so awesome in it. Good work once again, and of course, with your new updates too.
I know Patch does amazing work indeed, when I saw the vertical version of Shana during the Samoe League 2010, and the designs of Shana, I had to request a signature version of it. Then it ended up like this
Old 2010-10-18, 22:09   Link #291
Patchy
練紅玉
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Chaos View Post
take you time and good luck with exams
and love the two new sig ^__^
Thanks, luckily I did a fine job in the exam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Star-Wing View Post
Spoiler for RnR:

Oh yes, I had a holiday today Plus the twins are asleep and I somehow woke up after 4 hours of sleep So I got a few hours free from 4 am to 8 am But my post time will probably be different cuz I wrote this offline ^^; It's the long-due review ^^; Reviewed the recent sigs that I had saved on my PC.
Thanks for the review Wing-sama

First Miku...

Yup its kinda intentional, so that the focus was to her face only, though I want to focus on the whole pic since that was really a nice render in Animerender.

About the Shiki-sama render, the pic itself was no lighting I only burn and dodged it but I made a mistake when I'm burning the entire pic, was lazy that time to fixed it... Yup that was a failure I think, anyway really practicing my old style there >_<, since I almost forgot about how do I do those before.

Rita-sig of Dist was also one of my fave and that was a real fluke!!!! it ended that way bec. of severe smudging I think, the lightning on her hand, hmmm put up a lightning brushes, dodge and put a glow, rotate it and duplicate then move...

Lol that's a cheated one (Shiki with butterfly), only cropped and set up a lighting so it would make a wallpaper like image

Shana sig, with a use of adjustment layer it turned out to be a really nice sig IMO, Hooves said that the looks of the sig will be similar to the vertical sig, but I really don't know how to do the same again, so I tried and ended again different but have the same aura (maybe bec. of the brushes) and that sig have a building BG but it isn't shown there bec. of the dark gradient >_<...

Kotomi is also my fave one in clannad even though she's a failure in violin music Sworn requested to me a Kotomi sig, since she said that she loved her either, so finding some sources, rendered, and choose a real bg, then failed when I'm using my current style, so I choose brushes to be the main hero in that sig, used it just like before and blended it just like my old style luckily it ended up well I think

Mehh! No problem at all, that's a gift for a nice critic and review

Yup less blended so that they will have a multiple colors but I'm not used to it yet, maybe I will practice more specially the color harmony for each sig.

You're such a great reviewer in here FC, maybe you're suitable to be a judge in a contest 4 hrs? your eyes are kinda teary if only 4 hrs of sleep right? you need to spend a lot sleeping when you have a free time then, need to charge up in other words

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rennir View Post
Good signatures like always Patchy

For the first one, I think that there might be too many colors in the sig, and that makes it look kind of weird to the eye. Also, the left shoulder seems cut off to me. You might want to try softening the edges a bit more or blending the shoulder a different way I really like the subtle lighting in the sig and your choice of text What font is that? I might have to get it

I really like the second signature. Nice use of blurring and light particles. The bg is a good choice and combined with everything else in the signature, it gives off a feeling of secretness and seclusion, as if there were a beautiful world hidden within the wilderness
Another great critic here....

still practicing a lot when it comes to a sig with only 2 adjustment layer (almost no blending at all) so I'm kinda new when it comes to that style. Thanks for the tip, will try that sometime Ren-sama. About the font, the upper one was Visitor and the middle one was Cilogie.

Thanks, that was a monotonous tone. c4d vs real bg in there, left was real bg right was c4d and just ended in a flow.

Thanks for the review ren-sama

Quote:
I liked the looks of this one the most
Thanks for liking it

Quote:

I wonder if you could do the same what you did here, for the original source or would that be too much work . I like the intensified colors here and the background, I think it would look nice as a wallpaper.
Hmm I've only done that in a sig particular size and haven't done even one wallpaper so, I think that I can't do that style in a wallpaper sized pic. >_< Even though I also wanted a wallpaper of that one.

Quote:
I know Patch does amazing work indeed, when I saw the vertical version of Shana during the Samoe League 2010, and the designs of Shana, I had to request a signature version of it. Then it ended up like this
Booo!!!! you're making me blush yup it ended up just like that almost the same but the real contents of those 2 pics are different
Shiro
Currently Doing:

Old 2010-10-18, 22:15   Link #292
Patchy
練紅玉
*Graphic Designer

Starting some touhou sigs again,

after Shiki-sama, here comes Mokou (2nd fave aside from Patchy)

(unbalanced sig, since it's kinda empty in the left )

V2(blurred, + some brush at the left >_< )

^^

Request:

Shiro
Currently Doing:

Last edited by Patchy; 2010-10-19 at 00:03. Reason: V2 up
Old 2010-10-18, 22:21   Link #293
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

I dont know if its the green, but I just adore how Arishia turned out
Old 2010-10-19, 09:25   Link #294
Dist

Send a message via MSN to Dist
You could always try a wallpaper one. To be honest I think your style in general would fit wallpapers nicely. Or would wallpapers be too much work as they're much bigger in size ?
Old 2010-10-19, 22:42   Link #295
Patchy
練紅玉
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
I dont know if its the green, but I just adore how Arishia turned out
Thanks, honestly I have a really difficult situation on that sig, the source itself is too bright for me and it doesn't fit to any bg I thrown to her >_< luckily forest bg suited her (forest made in crystal >_< )

Quote:
You could always try a wallpaper one. To be honest I think your style in general would fit wallpapers nicely. Or would wallpapers be too much work as they're much bigger in size ?
Oh! if I have time I think I would try to make one. Hmm yup kinda, I also think that would take a lot of time on me, but I will give a try if I have some spare time

Mokou (touhou) Batch #2

just put some netherworld since I can't think of other words for her

Shiro
Currently Doing:

Old 2010-10-19, 22:50   Link #296
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

Love the works

You can also think of "Immortal" since she drank the Hourai Elixir or "Phoenix" since she has control of the flames of the Phoenix
Old 2010-10-19, 22:53   Link #297
Patchy
練紅玉
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Love the works

You can also think of "Immortal" since she drank the Hourai Elixir or "Phoenix" since she has control of the flames of the Phoenix
Oh forgot about that thing, maybe on the 3rd batch thanks again
Shiro
Currently Doing:

Old 2010-10-19, 22:56   Link #298
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

Quote: