AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2004-10-07, 13:56   Link #201
Sword Dancer

I know, I just want to see a video of the whole thing.
Sword Dancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-07, 14:19   Link #202
abazou
Uchiha Avenger

If the game is coming out on Novermber 20 then we should expect more info real soon.
Old 2004-10-07, 17:21   Link #203
fenikkusu

Send a message via AIM to fenikkusu
i havnt been to the forum in a while and i was reading threw this thread. I was just wanting to say that every1 has a "infinent" combo in ngnt2, the only thing stopping them is replacement technique. some peoples are only 2 hits others are long combos, also if you go back to that one video you will see tenten's special. rock lee even with out the gates is still bad ass, and even though sakura is weak that doesnt make her mean , my friend is sucha pain in the ass with her.
fenikkusu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-07, 19:07   Link #204
dnmt

Only character with a true infinite is Shikamaru.
dnmt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-08, 16:54   Link #205
abazou
Uchiha Avenger

Quote:
Originally Posted by dnmt
Only character with a true infinite is Shikamaru.
There is Kawarami you know
Old 2004-10-08, 18:10   Link #206
fenikkusu

Send a message via AIM to fenikkusu
yea, the only thing getting u out of infinite combos is the replacement , but not only shikamaru has 1 , kiba has a 2 hit infinite attack that u can just keep doing over and over and the person cant stop it untill they replace, also haku has a 2 hit that u cant get out till u replace, neji has 1 but i dont know it only my friend does because he is imposible with neji. other people have them as well.

anyways, is there anymore news on ngnt3? is iruka going to be in the game??? and is there going to be more charactors than just on the selection screen , which was 25 I beleive. me and a friend wrote down all the charactors we know that will be in it and poeple that where in it and we came out with 24, and iruka makes 25 but havnt heard anything on him yet, my guess would be he is in it though seeing as zabuza and haku are still there
fenikkusu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-08, 23:03   Link #207
abazou
Uchiha Avenger

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikkusu
yea, the only thing getting u out of infinite combos is the replacement , but not only shikamaru has 1 , kiba has a 2 hit infinite attack that u can just keep doing over and over and the person cant stop it untill they replace, also haku has a 2 hit that u cant get out till u replace, neji has 1 but i dont know it only my friend does because he is imposible with neji. other people have them as well.

anyways, is there anymore news on ngnt3? is iruka going to be in the game??? and is there going to be more charactors than just on the selection screen , which was 25 I beleive. me and a friend wrote down all the charactors we know that will be in it and poeple that where in it and we came out with 24, and iruka makes 25 but havnt heard anything on him yet, my guess would be he is in it though seeing as zabuza and haku are still there
If Iruka makes it then i dont see why they cant have Mizuki aswell.
Old 2004-10-09, 08:05   Link #208
dnmt

Quote:
Originally Posted by abazou
There is Kawarami you know
No shit? I meant without kawarimi being used.
Old 2004-10-09, 12:52   Link #209
abazou
Uchiha Avenger

Quote:
Originally Posted by dnmt
No shit? I meant without kawarimi being used.
Well then its pointless for it to be infinite since he can only use it for the same period as other non-infinite combos, cause Kawarami will be ready.
Old 2004-10-09, 12:57   Link #210
UzumakiKitsu
Foxy Ninja

I don't get why people are always so worried about infinite combos, etc... I mean, what kind of bastardly player would try to use an infinite combo against his friends the first time? Jesus. Learn all of the moves, become a well rounded player that can use ANY of the moves when they're needed, and don't become a one-trick pony... I really despise "cheap" tactics like repeating the same move over and over... show some skill rather than just being able to repeat the same button combination infinitely...

/rant off

Sorry, that's not directed at anybody, more at just the idea of a gamer that would do that. My friends and I just play to fight each other, no one is trying to get TEH ONEMILLIONS HIT COMBO$#!! After watching some of the sparring videos some people have on the net, I realize we haven't really been pushing ourselves as far as really competing to the best of our ability, but I pride myself on the fact that no one in our group has even attempted to just repeat a combo infinitely... it's so much more interesting to mix up your moves.

*sigh*

Hurry up, NGNT3!!
UzumakiKitsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-09, 14:53   Link #211
dnmt

Quote:
Well then its pointless for it to be infinite since he can only use it for the same period as other non-infinite combos, cause Kawarami will be ready.
I never said otherwise...
Old 2004-10-09, 15:01   Link #212
Necrodeath

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikkusu

Check out the first page of this thread, all confirmed characters are in there.
Necrodeath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-10, 08:02   Link #213
abazou
Uchiha Avenger

I hoped they'd give Sasuke his shuriken attack that he uses in the anime.
Old 2004-10-10, 08:17   Link #214
zamme
Wandering Prophet

Send a message via MSN to zamme
What shuriken attack? The shadow-shuriken thingy?
Or the sharingan-controlled wires?
zamme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-10, 12:21   Link #215
Rokl

In what Naruto storyarc will this game be based on? Gaara and many other characters are in the game so I wonder..
Rokl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-10, 12:52   Link #216
abazou
Uchiha Avenger

Quote:
Originally Posted by zamme
What shuriken attack? The shadow-shuriken thingy?
Or the sharingan-controlled wires?
The shadow-shuriken thingy but now that you mention it, the sharingan-controlled wires are missing aswell
Old 2004-10-10, 12:56   Link #217
zamme
Wandering Prophet

Send a message via MSN to zamme
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rokl
In what Naruto storyarc will this game be based on? Gaara and many other characters are in the game so I wonder..
I think that the arc will be based on the GNT2 story, and up to the Sannin fight ending with Tsunade vs Orochimaru.
But nothing is confirmed, it could go further then that, though I doubt it.

abazou> Yup, both of those could be cool.. but Sasuke already have so many special moves
zamme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-10, 13:32   Link #218
artist7
Banned

Quote:
For all of you Naruto Gekito Taisen 2 die hard fans

Who's the 1st character you're going to try when you get part 3

Mine will be no other than Sasuke ( My favorite character) but i'll try them all later thats for sure

me , without a doubt the first person i will play as will be shino.. i was rather pissed that he wasnt in GNT 2.. but its all good now.. it seems thats this game will be alot better gameplay wise from the video clips i saw plus the new characters to top it off with... When it comes down to it i think im most excited about the fact that Shino, Itachi, and the 3rd are playable. .. So as long as these Chars are well rounded then ill be totally fine. Plus how they have kicked up the game play with shots of steriods i hope that the gameply itself remains smooth and doesnt get the "slowdown" while having 3 on 3.
artist7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-10, 13:49   Link #219
artist7
Banned

Quote:
Yes the new Gamecube Naruto game is coming out and i just got you the 1st scans

A new 3 V.S 3 mode is now enabled. Yes now we can have a 3 way Nijna mayhem

The characters that are confirmed
1. Naruto
2. Sasuke (Black uniform)
3. Sakura
4. Kakashi
5. Gaara
6. Temari
7. Kankurou
8. Jiraiya
9. Orochimaru
10.Tsunade
11. Sarutobi
12. Ino
13. Shika
14. Chouji
15. Lee
16. Neji
17. Tenten
18. Hinata
19. Kiba
20. Shino
21. Iruka
22. Zabuza
23. Haku
24. Itachi
25. Gai

Shino Special

Promo

Jiraya Special

Chouji Special

http://img73.exs.cx/img73/9837/NINJATAISEN3-5.jpg

http://img73.exs.cx/img73/7136/NINJATAISEN3-4.jpg

http://perso.wanadoo.fr/lorine.laly/15/page3.jpg

http://perso.wanadoo.fr/lorine.laly/15/page4.jpg

http://perso.wanadoo.fr/lorine.laly/15/page5.jpg

from the preview video it also seems that naruto has two specials so maybee thats the satndard now. two specials for everyone.. also it seems like sasuke can actually activate his sharigan now and use it.. its about a minute into the promo .. so mabee kakashi also has to activate his as well ...also in the clip before that it seems like naruto defends hims agianst jiraiya by activating the nine-tails... if you have played the second version the you know that his stance is the same as GNT2 after he defends, lastly it seems that the supers are more evolved plus the three on one super is added...but some of these are just guesses as to what it seemed like on the promo clip...watch it and tell what you think...

also big thanks to abazou for the infomation!!!!
artist7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-10, 14:48   Link #220
abazou
Uchiha Avenger

Quote:
Originally Posted by artist7
from the preview video it also seems that naruto has two specials so maybee thats the satndard now. two specials for everyone.. also it seems like sasuke can actually activate his sharigan now and use it.. its about a minute into the promo .. so mabee kakashi also has to activate his as well ...also in the clip before that it seems like naruto defends hims agianst jiraiya by activating the nine-tails... if you have played the second version the you know that his stance is the same as GNT2 after he defends, lastly it seems that the supers are more evolved plus the three on one super is added...but some of these are just guesses as to what it seemed like on the promo clip...watch it and tell what you think...

also big thanks to abazou for the infomation!!!!
Well yes you're right all characters have 2 specials now. And some of the characters can open special abilities in the fight. For example sharingan for sasuke and kakashi. There's also the team battle thingy with a special team combo.