Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > One Piece

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-11-04, 15:44   Link #121
cheese4u
da big boss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soconfused View Post
the more i see franky the more I'm okay with his design, was just kind of "off" at first.
Even though it seems like its just you for now, I figured more people would start to see how Franky's form is not that strange. He studied Dr. Vegapunk's work so i figured right from the beginning his design would be close to that of a pacifista.

Quote:
and i wonder what buggy is up to. hopefully he got a 100+ bounty from being in the little "world war" and has been training with white beards crew or something over the past two years and will show up in the new world with some form of Haki. Buggy needs to be bad ass imo. ~_~
I doubt he's going to be badass, but I'm pretty sure he's going to have a ridiculously high bouny. Buggy isn't the type to put his life in danger and that's pretty much what it takes to get stronger.

Although, I was always intrigued by something someone else brought up. That instead of getting stronger in the conventional sense maybe he can get better control over his powers and advance it to a new level like Luffy did with his gears. Instead of breaking down into slices maybe he could break his body down into tiny particles giving him a near logia like ability. Either that or a stronger muggy ball.
Ya know, when a man works hard his entire life enduring hundreds of ladies, many of whom he does not even remember you'd like to think that at the end of the day he will be given a lot of money, without having had to earn it. -Leon Phelps
Old 2010-11-04, 21:13   Link #122
Hisoka??
Ultra noob

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheese4u View Post
Even though it seems like its just you for now, I figured more people would start to see how Franky's form is not that strange. He studied Dr. Vegapunk's work so i figured right from the beginning his design would be close to that of a pacifista.

I doubt he's going to be badass, but I'm pretty sure he's going to have a ridiculously high bouny. Buggy isn't the type to put his life in danger and that's pretty much what it takes to get stronger.

Although, I was always intrigued by something someone else brought up. That instead of getting stronger in the conventional sense maybe he can get better control over his powers and advance it to a new level like Luffy did with his gears. Instead of breaking down into slices maybe he could break his body down into tiny particles giving him a near logia like ability. Either that or a stronger muggy ball.
I don't see the pacifistas with overly large arms though.

I also always thought that buggy should be able to split into smaller pieces. But the feet weakness is a little of a disappointment though.
Old 2010-11-04, 21:48   Link #123
-Rhythm
けいおん!

Buggy splits into smaller piece..

*Imagines*

He splits into extremely small pieces, go into opponent's nose and into body, form a hand and sqeeze his opponent's organs(heart, lungs.)
Deadly. Lol.
Old 2010-11-04, 21:54   Link #124
cheese4u
da big boss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hisoka?? View Post
I don't see the pacifistas with overly large arms though.
I was mostly referring to how top heavy the pacifistas are. There overall shape seems to resemble Franky's. (i. e. Big, top heavy, broad shoulders, somewhat triangular.)

Quote:
I also always thought that buggy should be able to split into smaller pieces. But the feet weakness is a little of a disappointment though.
If you've posted that thought before on the forum, than I think I may have gotten that theory from you. But I'm not entirely sure.

Anyway, I don't see the foot thing as ever being that big of a weakness for buggy. Despite having big red clown shoes, his feet won't really stand out that much in a fight compared to everything else. He could just hide them or something.
Ya know, when a man works hard his entire life enduring hundreds of ladies, many of whom he does not even remember you'd like to think that at the end of the day he will be given a lot of money, without having had to earn it. -Leon Phelps
Old 2010-11-04, 22:11   Link #125
Hisoka??
Ultra noob

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Rhythm View Post
Buggy splits into smaller piece..

*Imagines*

He splits into extremely small pieces, go into opponent's nose and into body, form a hand and sqeeze his opponent's organs(heart, lungs.)
Deadly. Lol.
Actually that's what I envision robin doing if she wants to make good use of her fruit. She would be virtually invincible except for the logias since she can make her limbs come out anywhere.
Old 2010-11-04, 22:14   Link #126
TheOrhime
ANMIE!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
He is only worth 16 million seriously
Old 2010-11-04, 22:54   Link #127
Shiryuu
Magical Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hisoka?? View Post
Actually that's what I envision robin doing if she wants to make good use of her fruit. She would be virtually invincible except for the logias since she can make her limbs come out anywhere.
It probably only works if she can see the limbs. Would be too op otherwise.

On that subject, why can't Smoker suffocate anyone? At least give them lung cancer.
Old 2010-11-05, 00:54   Link #128
secretzfan
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOrhime View Post
He is only worth 16 million seriously
Yup seriously only 16 he is a weak ass pirate with a bounty to show for it
Old 2010-11-05, 01:25   Link #129
golgo13

i wonder. whenever one of these huge figures dies they always entice the next generation to continue the cause of piracy and searching for one piece. roger claiming one piece exists to find it. white beard saying one piece exists and to go look for it. always motivates a generation to become pirates and keep a pressure on the government of this group outside their "justice".

i think one piece is a clue to the void century and how the celestial dragons came to power and the fact a new control was imposed since. i think D are the main protagonists that fought against that take over. the strawhat seems to represent the next one to try and reveal one piece to the world (i.e. ppl "in the know" always refer to the fact the hat was given to luffy as a bet on the next generation). this is pretty similar to the king piece in naruto representing the children and the next generation, in this case the one that holds that hat is seen as the next most likely to reveal one piece. ultimately if they cannot they know they must entice the next generation to continue the quest.

some things don't fit though. like the fact that shanks apparently isn't a D, maybe that doesn't matter, whitebeard was trying to back ace the pirate king without the hat, maybe that doesn't matter..
Old 2010-11-05, 02:01   Link #130
Shiryuu
Magical Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by golgo13 View Post
some things don't fit though. like the fact that shanks apparently isn't a D, maybe that doesn't matter, whitebeard was trying to back ace the pirate king without the hat, maybe that doesn't matter..
Roger probably didn't figure out what the D was for until after he conquered the grand line. He already gave the hat to Shanks before then. Can't really just go your not a D, so I'm taking the hat back, now can he?
Old 2010-11-05, 03:03   Link #131
ashesatdusk

Send a message via AIM to ashesatdusk
Quote:
One Piece actually are.
I'm not sure this is going to be that big a mystery. I think from whats happened so far there is a good chance One piece isn't an actual tangible thing. It may be a simple as the act of reaching the end of the grandline/conquering grandline or similar, or achieving one's dreams.

The Will of D, I'm not so sure is important either.

What I do think is the biggest mystery is the Void Century and the lost 800 years. Not to mention if or when the ancient weapons are revived.
Old 2010-11-05, 04:37   Link #132
nicepace
The congueror Of The EAST

Quote:
Originally Posted by secretzfan View Post
Yup seriously only 16 he is a weak ass pirate with a bounty to show for it
what now it's come the conversation about, bounty = strenght...

the world doesn't even care about BB and his low bounty before he capture ACE and the big showdown in marineford....

buggy have that low bounty because the Marines/WG doesn't even care about his existence, they doesn't even know that he is a DF user to begin with... his type of caracter to avoid direct batle with the Marine('affraid' for some stupid/clowny reason) and trolling his life to find the treasure what makes him have a low bounty... and of course he is also fool enough not to realizing his ability.

but I'm pretty sure after the Marinford War and all the revelation about his connection to roger & shanks, ID incident, 200 IDfollowers behind him.. his bounty will raise up at lease 250-300k...

Last edited by nicepace; 2010-11-05 at 10:44.
Old 2010-11-05, 04:53   Link #133
raziel16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiryuu View Post
On that subject, why can't Smoker suffocate anyone? At least give them lung cancer.
Now that's a great idea
But you he has to wait several years before the enemy actually die from cancer
Old 2010-11-05, 09:41   Link #134
golgo13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiryuu View Post
Roger probably didn't figure out what the D was for until after he conquered the grand line. He already gave the hat to Shanks before then. Can't really just go your not a D, so I'm taking the hat back, now can he?
yah i dont think it matters, i think D are the main protagonists but not the only ones.
Old 2010-11-05, 09:42   Link #135
ZeroForever

ugh... now you people have me thinking of smoker yelling out cancer cloud as a attack move now....

stop it!
Old 2010-11-05, 10:10   Link #136
p-kun

White smoke is basically water vapor, totally harmless. It's the particles inside the smoke that causes cancer. Since Smoker is a logia, chances are that his smoke is pure elemental. In short, water vapor, instead of filled with tar particles or other carcinogens.

Other character don't even cough/sneeze inside his smoke, if I'm right. This means that his smoke does not have dust particles.
Old 2010-11-05, 10:42   Link #137
paradox13
zzz

Send a message via MSN to paradox13
Quote:

but I'm pretty sure after the Marinford War and all the revelation about his connection to roger & shanks, ID incident, 200 IDfollowers bihind him.. his bounty will raise up at lease 250-300k...
Sir, you make a very convincing argument.
Old 2010-11-05, 10:50   Link #138
cheese4u
da big boss

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicepace View Post
what now it's come the conversation about, bounty = strenght...

the world doesn't even care about BB and his low bounty before he capture ACE and the big showdown in marineford....

buggy have that low bounty because the Marines/WG doesn't even care about his existence, they doesn't even know that he is a DF user to begin with... his type of caracter to avoid direct batle with the Marine('affraid' for some stupid/clowny reason) and trolling his life to find the treasure what makes him have a low bounty... and of course he is also fool enough not to realizing his ability.

but I'm pretty sure after the Marinford War and all the revelation about his connection to roger & shanks, ID incident, 200 IDfollowers bihind him.. his bounty will raise up at lease 250-300k...
I wouldn't go so far to say at least 250-300 million, but I think it could potentially get up to that level. I'm thinking more like 100 million at least, I don't think the world government is dumb enough to put 300 million on a guy who hasn't technically proven his threat. However, due to the fact the government is trying to eradicate all traces of Roger from history, I'd say 100-150 million would be his minimal bounty. Much like Robin's 78 million "Ohara" bounty.
Old 2010-11-05, 11:09   Link #139
DonnVall

Quote:
Originally Posted by p-kun View Post
White smoke is basically water vapor, totally harmless. It's the particles inside the smoke that causes cancer. Since Smoker is a logia, chances are that his smoke is pure elemental. In short, water vapor, instead of filled with tar particles or other carcinogens.

Other character don't even cough/sneeze inside his smoke, if I'm right. This means that his smoke does not have dust particles.
And how does vapor bind people? Just kidding
Old 2010-11-05, 11:30   Link #140
Shiryuu
Magical Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by p-kun View Post

Well he does smoke 2 cigars at a time. 2nd hand smoke damage maybe?
Closed Thread

Tags
weekly chapter discussion