AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2004-10-10, 19:26   Link #41
MidoriShinobi
Boha-haha!!

Send a message via AIM to MidoriShinobi Send a message via MSN to MidoriShinobi
Yep, Tenten has 100% accuracy with several moving objects at once.
So she could throw 5 shuriken at the same time, and the would all hit exactly where they were meant to.
Most ninja's can't do this, nevermind without a bloodline limit.
MidoriShinobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-11, 01:35   Link #42
A.L.

First, off I would like to say that not many people probably saw all the facts that is of Tenten. I took a look at the picture of when Tenten was beaten by Temari. In the piles and piles of weapons lying on the floor, I saw a mace-like object. After seeing this, I would so very much like to presume that Tenten can use other types of weapons besides projectile if needed. The fact that she could use something that heavy (because there's no way I can see her using those types of things as projectiles) can tell us a bit about her strength. So most likely, she could fight well against the other girls except Temari.

Also, there's a certain degree of how you use the data books. I remember seeing a note about them, so I don't normally take it word-for-word most of the time, but use it as a basis. It seems that her statistics show that she won't stand a chance against her teammates unless she had some type of psychological way to make them not fight well which I doubt. Depending on circumstances and how she really fights (cause we haven't seen her fight really in all actuality in the manga), there is a possibility she could win.

If Tenten is somewhat like what I think she is, there are two deciding factors which probably decides how well she goes up against her opponenets: fighting style, intelligence, and experience.

So, against the younger rookie girls, she would reign supreme. Sakura needs no explanation. Ino probably wouldn't be able to do anything unless she could get her in her specialty jutsu. Hinata might be mroe interesting. However, Tenten uses weapons and mostly from a far range. So unless Hinata has some kind of jutsu to aid her, Hinata would probably lose. Kin, even though she's not a rookie, might be even more interesting. However, Tenten out ranks her in the quantity of weapons, and since she is such a master of throwing weapons, she probably knows how to dodge them.

Other people she may potentially beat are probably: the people from Kabuto's team depending on their suckyness, Kiba (maybe), Zaku, and Dosu.

The others: Naruto can't be beat; too much stamina for him. Sasuke has the moves that he copied. Her teammates she probably knows she can't fight too well against due to the fact that they know how she fights, and she may even forfeit. Shino is too intelligent and skilled beyond the norm to be defeated by her. This includes the sand nins. Kankurou might have to put some type of effort if she decides she won't throw things. Shikamaru is also too inteligent on battles strategies.

So in other words, Tenten is not useless as a ninja. She helps Neji train and neutralizes her teammates. She is like all other characters and just ended up with the one of the worst opponents for her.
A.L. is offline   Reply With Quote