Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Support > Tech Support

Notices

Old 2011-01-04, 03:39   Link #1
Marioshinobi
The Traitor

Location: Burnaby, British columbia, Canada, Earth, Milky way Galaxy
Send a message via MSN to Marioshinobi
Youtube Looks Strange?

Well, recently I went on a trip to whistler and used my laptop there with the wireless/plugged in stuff. Everything was working perfectly during the trip except the internet was a pain but that was normal due to the hotel itself

I came back home and began using my computer and at the beginning everything worked fine until Youtube suddenly became extremely weird and now I'm unsure of what has happened.

A link to an example of my issue

It pretty much looks like that and a majority of flash doesn't work. I've also encountered an issue with facebook where the Notifications and messages lights up telling me I have 1-2 messages but once I click it and check, it still remains and tells me that I have the same 1-2 notifications(red box) like I haven't checked them at all.

I've been using Firefox with Adblock+ if that helps.

Marioshinobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-04, 08:10   Link #2
GHDpro
Administrator
*Administrator

Try clearing your browser cache. It may contain corrupt files. Also try turning off Adblock for a moment, to see if that helps.
GHDpro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-04, 19:50   Link #3
SeijiSensei
AS Oji-kun

It looks to me like the stylesheet isn't available. Check View > Page Style in Firefox and make sure "Basic Page Style" is checked for the YouTube home page. You may also have inadvertently blocked the stylesheet with AdBlock Plus. The only blocked objects I have on the YouTube home page are two ads from doubleclick.net and the "##ad-div" object. In particular, make sure that anything in http://s.ytimg.com/yt/cssbin/ is not blocked.
SeijiSensei is offline   Reply With Quote