AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Claymore

Notices

View Poll Results: Claymore - Chapter 111 Rating
Perfect 10 6 9.84%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 2 3.28%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 6 9.84%
7 out of 10 : Good 9 14.75%
6 out of 10 : Average 11 18.03%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 7 11.48%
4 out of 10 : Poor 8 13.11%
3 out of 10 : Bad 5 8.20%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 3 4.92%
1 out of 10 : Painful 4 6.56%
Voters: 61. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2011-01-07, 18:22   Link #301
rafael1932
claymores pimp

I don’t know why people want pris dead. War and hungry will exist on that world as does exist in ours. So there little difference either you got killed by war or eaten by pris.

Ryus
I would like to see clare awakened, I just want to see how much different she would be from pris.

I don’t like pris that much, only miria and little miata
Old 2011-01-07, 18:34   Link #302
MalakTawus

Quote:
She's not insane either way; she has split personalities
If you have split personalities you are not very sane imo,but anyway.......jk

Quote:
Someone should kill her but not because she ate all those people and certainly not because she killed a popular character but because as long as she lives nobody is safe. She could kill countless other humans and claymores (and ABs but I don't really care about them). She needs to be put down and I don't care who does it (it can be Miata for all I care). She's a bomb that needs to be defused.
I agree,but like me and other people hope (probably Shiek iirc) it would still be ok if she is not killed but simply regain her humanity.
On the other hand,if she can't return to her human self it's quite obvious that from a human-point-of view she must be killed asap.......well tbh i think that the humans would be ok even if the blob-situation remains like it is now,but i really doubt this will last long,poor humans,lol.

Btw i was thinking,don't you think it's possible for Yagi to leave unknown what happens at the end of the battle between the ghost and the org,creating a huge climax.....and let Claire and Prissy come out of the blob years later,in a lab on the continent?.........AHHHHHHH!!!!!!! (and btw an org's lab,or a dragons' lab?)
I would really surprised for the story to develop with something similar,lol (especially the bastard-torture-climax)
Old 2011-01-07, 19:05   Link #303
Verkruk
The Perplexing One(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MalakTawus View Post
Personally i don't agree with your analysis.
Imo Prissy didn't say "unforgivable" cause Teresa was stronger (infact Prissy showed to respect her seniors a lot when she was mentally stable),she said "unforgivable" because she couldn't accapt the fact that "Evil prevailed against Justice".
She's not arrogant,she's just an extreme idealist that can see the world only black and white......and Teresa was black.

And i also don't agree to people that consider Irene or any other warriors that follows org's orders as villains.Even Gala knew for a long time that the org is quite evil,it's just that for what she knew the org was also the only hope for humans,that's why warriors like Gala or Irene follow orders without discuting,because they honestly belive that the org is the only salvation,in other words the org is the lesser evil for humans.
Priscilla didn't have any seniors.
She was the top ranked warrior, effectively #1 since Teresa was no longer apart of the Organization.

That Black and White mentality, or the evil prevailing over justice.
Thats the disconnect I am talking about.

In her mind it's a forgone conclusion that she will win because she is "right" and Teresa is "wrong." Then when it doesn't happen that way, she is unable to cope with it, refusing to believe it despite the fact that it happened anyways.

It's a mental disconnect.

I don't believe that Illena/Irene is evil, or twisted or even a villain.
She was simply awe struck and truly believed that with such a power as Priscilla on their side they couldn't lose. She is simply guilty of forgetting, or rather not knowing, that Priscilla wasn't ready for that kind of a fight. And to be honest, none of them were.
Old 2011-01-07, 19:26   Link #304
Dj0rel
True Believer

Quote:
I agree,but like me and other people hope (probably Shiek iirc) it would still be ok if she is not killed but simply regain her humanity.
I was thinking the same thing until about 15 chapters ago. Now I think that option pretty much flew out of the window.
Old 2011-01-07, 19:34   Link #305
MalakTawus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dj0rel View Post
I was thinking the same thing until about 15 chapters ago. Now I think that option pretty much flew out of the window.
I would agree with you if Claire and Prissy weren't in that particular situation (insede the blob).I think that with that situation Yagi could make the story goes in any direction (even saving Prissy's humanity),but if Prissy comes out of the blob the same way that she was before being "absorbed" than i'll agree with you that Prissy humanity is probably lost forever.We'll see what happens (if Yagi stops torturing us with this crazy wait!!!!)

@Verkruk

Quote:
In her mind it's a forgone conclusion that she will win because she is "right" and Teresa is "wrong." Then when it doesn't happen that way, she is unable to cope with it, refusing to believe it despite the fact that it happened anyways.

It's a mental disconnect.
Well,yes.But the point was,do you really think that Prissy is the one responsable for that "mental disconnect"?
I don't think so,that's why imo the org is the responsable.

Quote:
I don't believe that Illena/Irene is evil, or twisted or even a villain.
She was simply awe struck and truly believed that with such a power as Priscilla on their side they couldn't lose. She is simply guilty of forgetting, or rather not knowing, that Priscilla wasn't ready for that kind of a fight. And to be honest, none of them were.
Well,i understand what you say,it's just that i don't see how we can consider Irene responsable for that decision since:
-no one knew how strong was really Teresa (and so that the battle would have been a lot more difficult than the already "crazy difficult" mission that they were expecting

-the org didn't tell Irene how instable was Prissy (infact the fact that Prissy was young and naive, those alone can't explain Prissy behaviour.She acted that way 'cause she was also potentially mentally instable.Another warrior naive and young would have stopped after being defeated by Teresa the first time,it was impossible for Irene to foresee that Prissy would have lose control and that she would have gone to fight Teresa again).

-Irene didn't even chose this mission,it's not that she could refuse to do it (and surely it would have been pure nonsense to do this mission without Prissy)

Logical conclusion: Irene can't be considered guilty for anything imo.

Last edited by MalakTawus; 2011-01-07 at 19:48.
Old 2011-01-07, 19:35   Link #306
rafael1932
claymores pimp

Since yagi likes to kill good characters and do shits that no one remember why, i wonder if clare gets killed and pris got herself free in the main continent. Now that was kinda a show or what?
Old 2011-01-07, 20:44   Link #307
MalakTawus

Quote:
Originally Posted by rafael1932 View Post
Since yagi likes to kill good characters and do shits that no one remember why, i wonder if clare gets killed and pris got herself free in the main continent. Now that was kinda a show or what?
If this happens i think i'll cry like a baby.
Old 2011-01-07, 21:40   Link #308
rafael1932
claymores pimp

Quote:
If this happens i think i'll cry like a baby.
Dont get me wrong, yagi would be known by doing something completlly diferent and everyone would remember that when talking about others mangas.
Old 2011-01-07, 21:50   Link #309
Cephei Mordred
Lord Knight of SYTOM

Well, even if Prissy was #2, I imagine offscreen she agreed to submit to Ilena's command decisions, in theory anyway.

Anyway, I'm pretty sure most of us are not saying that Prissy shouldn't be stopped, by lethal force if need be. I think most of us are arguing for the purpose of making sure she is not rashly counted as a Complete Monster and instead is labeled under a different trope, like maybe Psychopathic Manchild.

If nothing else, I consider Prissy, even as she is now, to be way more sympathetic than certain other big name shonen Big Bads.
Old 2011-01-08, 00:28   Link #310
Quicksword

Quote:
Did you see Prissy use her mouth to eat Riful?I don't think so.
Probably she's just too fast for people to see how she eats.
Anyway it's 100% sure that she ate those humans' guts since before attacking them her mouth was completely clean, and soon after the attack there was blood all over her mouth and she herself said that she wanted more........so no,there is no doubt that she ate their guts.

Humans eat bunnies but can also have bunnies as pet,the same with fishes and a lot of other animals.
Raki was spared for two reasons:
-Prissy's child personality really cared for Raki like a big brother
-Prissy's adult personality NEEDED Raki for a personal reason.......and it's also possible that she begun to care for him too (just a little),like a pet.

Anyway besides special cases humans are food for AB.

Yes,but imo this doesn't mean that she is evil,this just means that she is an AB.
For humans she can be seen as evil,that's for sure,but she's just following her nature now so it's not really fair to judge her with human morality.The responsables are the ones that caused Prissy to become that monster,they are NOT following their nature,they are truly evil.

I don't get your argument at all because in one had you say well, let us compare it to as when a human can eat fish and still have one as a pet. Then you say well, it's not really fair to judge her with human morality.

It sounds like you used a bit of human morality to judge the situation which is where we should be looking at anyway. The whole morality of situation is that she was unjustifiably put in situation she really didn't need to be in when the organization made this unstable child into Claymore. There is faint line between insanity and evil or maybe there isn't but this seems more of a science vs. belief base situation, which I feel is always a sticky thing to began with. I don't think Priscilla was evil when she was a claymore but really naive. I do think that she always had/have a twisted sense of justice. Her actions when she was fighting Teresa to her actions when fighting Riful, Twins, Duff and then to Clare showed she held her own opinion as to how things should play out over others. I will stand behind this and say Priscilla has always been on the condescending side.

Examples would be how she wasn't such a team player when the plan all along was to smoke Teresa out of that lodge she was held up in and cut her down without her even knowing. Priscilla sense of Justice just wouldn't allow her to do that. This shows she has always held her opinion or should I say her sense of Justice over others even the organization.

The fights with Riful, Twins, Duff and then to Clare are more examples of how condescending she is. Just look at the dialog she has between each and every one of them. Nothing has change as far as her sense of justice over others well being. No one Claymore or AB or AO has been as cruel as she in her AB state.

I don't get that bit with being a extreme idealist and still not being considered evil. Some would say Hitler was an extreme idealist but does that make his actions any less evil. Just because you see things as black and white doesn't mean your not evil, this is not to say if you do your are evil but it can go either way.

I don't know about her mental state now it seems to me she uses that crap when she feels the need to. She seem to snap out of that situation with Raki with a complete fluid transition to her more mature mind. She was completely aware of her childlike state when traveling with Raki, which lends it self to not having the mental disconnect that we may think she have. Usually one personality isn't quite aware of the other but in that scene with Raki she seem quite aware of what she had been doing all those years with Raki. If they are that calculating I can't give them the insanity plea. I just can't. lol.

Bout that food thing, in nature you usually don't see animals taunting their food, well unless their hyenas but they do that whole laughing bit even with their peeps. If your hungry you eat you don't give your food dialog about how they suck compared to you or you lost sight of your love one when you chose to awaken that way or stupid sisters trix are for rabbits, but I'll eat the trix and the rabbits.

Put her down...

Last edited by Quicksword; 2011-01-08 at 00:53.
Old 2011-01-08, 06:53   Link #311
MalakTawus

Quote:
I don't get your argument at all because in one had you say well, let us compare it to as when a human can eat fish and still have one as a pet. Then you say well, it's not really fair to judge her with human morality.
There is no contradiction here.I'll try to explain better:
I made an example to show how following humans' morale it's not considered a sin to eat animals (even animals like bunnies or fishes or others that can been seen from humans as pets,and not only "food").
If we follow humans' morale is obvious that Prissy eating humans is something unforgivable,but if we come to understand that Prissy IS NO MORE A HUMAN,than we should understand that we can't apply to her (or ABs in general) the humans' morale.
Evil or not evil, from an AB's point of view is quite different,that's why it's not surprising that for them to eat humans is something NORMAL,not something EVIL.
And just because Prissy don't consider Raki food,doesn't mean that ABs in general don't consider humans food.Raki is something similar to how a bunny can be considered a pet from a human.
I hope that now it's clear what i meant.

Quote:
This shows she has always held her opinion or should I say her sense of Justice over others even the organization.
Not exactly,the org was basically the incarnation of her justice (it's obvious that she has been brainwashed to think this way)

Quote:
No one Claymore or AB or AO has been as cruel as she in her AB state.
I have seen more cruel AB,Agatha and Dauff for example.
Considering that Prissy attacked Rigardo and Isley because they attacked first,she attacked Riful to eat,she attacked Dauf 'cause she was provoked and she didn't even want to kill the twins (btw Beth was already a goner at that time) i don't see how you can consider her one of the most evil AB.
Until now she only attacked someone to eat or because she was provoked, she even saved Raki.

Quote:
I don't get that bit with being a extreme idealist and still not being considered evil. Some would say Hitler was an extreme idealist but does that make his actions any less evil. Just because you see things as black and white doesn't mean your not evil, this is not to say if you do your are evil but it can go either way.
There is a big difference here between Prissy and Hitler's idealism.
First the conditions that lead to that idealism are VERY different (Hitler never experienced something that can be compared to what happened to Prissy's character)
Second Hitler idealism was just an excuse,the real reasons were economical in nature (so VERY RATIONAL).
Third,for what the warriors knew (they didn't know that is the org that produces yoma),even if a bit extreme, Prissy's reason to kill Teresa was a valid one.The org can't accept that a warrior kills humans,it doesn't matter if those humans were evil.
So it's kind of true that what Teresa did could be considered a very dangerous act for the delicate relationship between humans and the org.
Quote:
Usually one personality isn't quite aware of the other
That's not always truth,and surely it's not truth in mangas or fictions in general,lol.
It's totally normal for the dominant personality to be aware of the other personality,usually it's the weak personality that is not aware.
BTW even in the real world in people with MPD some personality (or even all of them) can be aware of the other personalities so thre is nothing strange here.
Old 2011-01-08, 08:49   Link #312
SJCrew
Anachro-Romeo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cephei Mordred View Post
Basically, I believe Priscilla before awakening was insane, and therefore not entirely morally responsible for her actions (kind of like Mao from Code Geass, who would otherwise be a Complete Monster), and Priscilla after awakening is a Humanoid Abomination, and therefore outside the realm of human morality anyway.

Think about it...to the animals we eat, aren't we as bad as Yoma or Awakened Beings?
Animals are not sentient beings. As far as they are concerned, us hunting them down and eating them is the same as any other animal hunting them down and eating them.

Humans have a consciousness and and the ability to reason. We're actually capable of feeling it is wrong for our own kind to kill each other, or anyone else for that matter. Regardless of those feelings, however, we respond the same way they do: defending ourselves.

On the other hand, whether or not Priscilla is truly aware of her wrongdoing is undetermined. We haven't reached a point in the story where we can truly tell what her intentions are (if any). From where we now stand, we know she is a threat to mankind and has killed many people already, whether for her own sustenance or otherwise. The people close to the lives she's taken (Clare) have every right to spite her for what she's done.

Also, we do have evidence of at least one cold-blooded murder on her hands: Teresa. She killed her with her sword in spite of her showing mercy and posing no threat to her. She also chose not to consume of the body afterward. These facts alone prove that she's self-aware to some extent and can be tried for murder. But since this is not the modern justice system, plus the fact that she's a complete fucking monster, the death penalty without trial is imminent.
Old 2011-01-08, 08:54   Link #313
Gooral
Banned

@Malak
Comparing humans to fishes or bunnies is stupid. Humans are highly advanced, conscious beings not some animals that live only to eat and reproduce. I would say that ABs are less advanced than humans because they only eat and sleep and are generally very boring beings that do not advance at all.
In addition, ABs kill one another and as we've seen even eat one another. No matter how you look at it they're savages and morally primitive beings.

I also agree with Quicksword that Priscilla is the most cruel and sadistic AB we've seen. They way she dealt with Duff, Riful, Alicia and Beth, killed masses of people and mocked Claymores says it all. She was also torturing Deneve and had no moral breaks. I'm not mentioning Teresa since she did this murder when she was still a Claymore. Let's be honest, she was always a psycho and later, when she awakened she found pleasure in delivering pain to others.

Edit:
SJCrew beat me to it . I second what you've written SJCrew.
Old 2011-01-08, 09:32   Link #314
MalakTawus

Quote:
Comparing humans to fishes or bunnies is stupid. Humans are highly advanced, conscious beings not some animals that live only to eat and reproduce.
Sorry Gooral but it's not stupid at all.
I admit that i personally consider intelligent lives as more valuable,important than animals lives,but in the end it's nothing more than out way of thinking.Who give us the right to say that a human's life it's more important than a wolf's life (for example)?
I bet that a wolf consider more important the life of a wolf than an human's life.
You have to put in your head that intelligent or not, generally humans are just food for ABs,humans lives are not important for them.
And even cannibalism is something that exist in nature,it's not indication of being evil.
ABs are just following their natural instinct,this doesn't make them automatically evil.
The only objective evil thing that Prissy has done was Deneve's torture (but to be honest we have seen a lot worse than that).
Like i said she killed people to eat so this doesn't count,she killed Riful to eat,she attacked Dauf 'cause he provoked her,she attacked Rig and Isley 'cause they attacked first and she didn't even want to kill Ali and Beth,it was Beth (that btw was already dead basically) that didn't stop to attack Prissy.
If you look from a human-point-of-view than of 'course she's the most evil AB (since she eats a lot more than normal),but from an objective point of view,she's not so evil for being a AB,she seems more evil just because she's uber-powerful.

And btw i also explained in past posts that even if Prissy is now a monster i still consider the org the real villain while Prissy is mainly a victim,and i'm even more convinced about this since we have actually seen Prissy's innocent personality too.

@SJCrew
Quote:
Humans have a consciousness and and the ability to reason. We're actually capable of feeling it is wrong for our own kind to kill each other, or anyone else for that matter. Regardless of those feelings, however, we respond the same way they do: defending ourselves.
So what?
If for ABs is normal to eat humans or even eat each other they can't be considered evil just because they follow their nature.Like i alredy said:

"Since when a life is more important if it's an intelligent being?
From an objective point of view is this kind morality that is quite strange,not the other way around.
ABs eat humans,this is what they are,this is their truth and their natural instinct.
Using humans' morale to say that they are evil is plain stupid imo.
ABs that kill to play can be considered evil,but ABs that kill 'cause they are hungry or 'cause they are attacked can't be considered evil,they simply are humanity's enemies.
The real evil ones are the Mibs that have created those yomas and ABs,they are just being themselves.

If you say that they are evil and responsable 'cause they kill and eat people than it means that there must be even a non-evil version for yomas and ABs.....where is this version?
If there isn't a "good version",it means that what you call the "evil version" is their normal and only version,so they can't be considered evil if they are simply following their nature.
"
Old 2011-01-08, 15:21   Link #315
Shiek927
Thread Hijacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gooral
I also agree with Quicksword that Priscilla is the most cruel and sadistic AB we've seen.
Roflmao, are you serious?

I'm not taking part in this discussion, and still not, but sometimes I just read things that are just so way out there, that I have too.

How on earth do you get that measure?

When it comes to the death toll, she's beat by the Abyssals and other Awakened who've been around for much much longer; decades. If we're talking torture and sadism, she's beat by Riful, followed by Ophelia. If we're talking sheer manipulation, horrific plans, and overall genocide, she's beat by Isley and his army....scratch that, she's beat by Raciella (she's certainly got him beat on the genocide part; her methods in being able to shoot rods all over the island who subsequently infect, and then infect etc...she will definitely beat him very quickly if she hasn't already), followed by the Organization (half the South clinches it) followed by Isley and his army...shoot, if we include the Organization, they probably lead over all of them. Torture, mutilation, genocide...they've done it all.

I'm having a hard time figuring out how she's the worst thing this island has ever come across in it's history that makes her worthy of being called "the worst and sadistic AB we've ever seen". In the long run, she really hasn't done anything of any typically evil nature, other then eating, and she's already beaten in that territory by the Awakened who've come long before her and done that sort of thing for ages.

So how on earth do you say she's the worst thing ever Gooral? Because the art excentuated when she killed the Abyssals in recent chapters? Roflmao, is that really honestly it? "The way she killed them"? Should she have just killed them in a nice manner?

If anything, they all probably died instantly and didn't feel a thing; I certainly doubt Riful and Alicia felt anything....she's so cruel because what she did to Dauf? Yeah, because he's so much better wanting to "tear her legs off, rip out her guts--" and all the other grotesque things he said. Sadism is defined as taking pleasure from other people's pain...she eliminated all the big players very effectively and quickly....I just don't see the sadism in any of that; you could be overwhelmed by the brutality in how quickly she killed the big players, fine, but I don't see how they puts her above Riful in the sadistic department, or even Dauf for that matter; both of them toyed with their victims and go on and on about how much they will suffer....Priscilla never did any of this: she's goes for a quick, no-BS kill; she has never played or toyed with her victims; even when she said Dauf would suffer, his death was relatively quick: all she did, was throw what he said back at his face and ripped his butt off. The art can excentuate this, because her recent victims have been long-running characters, but it's quite a stretch to take it so far as to say she's the worst thing in existence. As for mocking, I, once again, point to Riful and Dauf.

Killed masses of people....yeah, like I said, I don't see how that puts her any higher then Isley, the Organization...or really, any other Awakened Being before her, who no doubt all still have a much higher kill count they her; in the long run, Priscilla is still relatively "new" in the AB world, and she certainly doesn't make any plans, thoughts of dominion, kidnap victims for sadistic pleasure, manipulations of any sort; she simply has too much power to care or waste time with such things. Isley is the same way, in a sense, because once he had Priscilla on his side, he no longer cared for having an army of followers who cared for him alot more then he cared for any of them....yeah, she's so bad, especially when the malevolent Awakened persona who is responsible for this brutal behavior hasn't even been around half the time. 3/4 of all the screentime we have seen Priscilla is, is in her more docile humanity.

Really, it's one thing if you're not a fan of her, but reality can be only stretched so far.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJCrew
plus the fact that she's a complete fucking monster
Watch the language, we don't need to hear that.

Last edited by Shiek927; 2011-01-08 at 16:28.
Old 2011-01-08, 16:27   Link #316
rafael1932
claymores pimp

«lus the fact that she's a complete fucking monster»

that you get for attacking fan boys! :P
Old 2011-01-08, 17:41   Link #317
SJCrew
Anachro-Romeo

Quote:
So what?
If for ABs is normal to eat humans or even eat each other they can't be considered evil just because they follow their nature.Like i alredy said:

From an objective point of view is this kind morality that is quite strange,not the other way around.
ABs eat humans,this is what they are,this is their truth and their natural instinct.
ABs that kill to play can be considered evil,but ABs that kill 'cause they are hungry or 'cause they are attacked can't be considered evil,they simply are humanity's enemies.
The real evil ones are the Mibs that have created those yomas and ABs,they are just being themselves.
You wouldn't say "so what" if that yoma were eating your mother. You'd be pissed off, try to kill it and get rid of any others that cross your path. Why? Because you, as a human, understand that killing people is wrong.

Unlike animals, yoma and Awakened Beings are sentient. They understand that we're living beings with feelings, yet proceed to hunt us down and kill us anyway. They also have a habit of taunting us and playing mindgames while doing so. There is nothing innocent about what they do. They kill us and eat us just as much for fun as they do for sustenance.

Yoma and ABs are unrepentant murderers and savages. They make no attempt to reason or compromise, even though they're perfectly capable of doing so. They're similar to human serial killers, except worse, considering their superhuman capabilities and monstrous tendencies.

From a human perspective, yoma being themselves is wrong. We are not going to die for them, and we're not going to watch them cackle as they eat our loved ones. We will take up arms and kill them no matter whose fault it is that they exist. Once they're out of the picture, we can focus on cutting the problem off at the source and put an end to the Organization. This is as much a fight for survival as it is for justice. We want to prevail as a species, and in order to do so, we have to get rid of the opposing species that actively threatens us to the point of extinction.
Old 2011-01-08, 18:51   Link #318
Quicksword

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiek927 View Post
Roflmao, are you serious?

I'm not taking part in this discussion, and still not, but sometimes I just read things that are just so way out there, that I have too.

How on earth do you get that measure?

When it comes to the death toll, she's beat by the Abyssals and other Awakened who've been around for much much longer; decades. If we're talking torture and sadism, she's beat by Riful, followed by Ophelia. If we're talking sheer manipulation, horrific plans, and overall genocide, she's beat by Isley and his army....scratch that, she's beat by Raciella (she's certainly got him beat on the genocide part; her methods in being able to shoot rods all over the island who subsequently infect, and then infect etc...she will definitely beat him very quickly if she hasn't already), followed by the Organization (half the South clinches it) followed by Isley and his army...shoot, if we include the Organization, they probably lead over all of them. Torture, mutilation, genocide...they've done it all.

I'm having a hard time figuring out how she's the worst thing this island has ever come across in it's history that makes her worthy of being called "the worst and sadistic AB we've ever seen". In the long run, she really hasn't done anything of any typically evil nature, other then eating, and she's already beaten in that territory by the Awakened who've come long before her and done that sort of thing for ages.

So how on earth do you say she's the worst thing ever Gooral? Because the art excentuated when she killed the Abyssals in recent chapters? Roflmao, is that really honestly it? "The way she killed them"? Should she have just killed them in a nice manner?

If anything, they all probably died instantly and didn't feel a thing; I certainly doubt Riful and Alicia felt anything....she's so cruel because what she did to Dauf? Yeah, because he's so much better wanting to "tear her legs off, rip out her guts--" and all the other grotesque things he said. Sadism is defined as taking pleasure from other people's pain...she eliminated all the big players very effectively and quickly....I just don't see the sadism in any of that; you could be overwhelmed by the brutality in how quickly she killed the big players, fine, but I don't see how they puts her above Riful in the sadistic department, or even Dauf for that matter; both of them toyed with their victims and go on and on about how much they will suffer....Priscilla never did any of this: she's goes for a quick, no-BS kill; she has never played or toyed with her victims; even when she said Dauf would suffer, his death was relatively quick: all she did, was throw what he said back at his face and ripped his butt off. The art can excentuate this, because her recent victims have been long-running characters, but it's quite a stretch to take it so far as to say she's the worst thing in existence. As for mocking, I, once again, point to Riful and Dauf.

Killed masses of people....yeah, like I said, I don't see how that puts her any higher then Isley, the Organization...or really, any other Awakened Being before her, who no doubt all still have a much higher kill count they her; in the long run, Priscilla is still relatively "new" in the AB world, and she certainly doesn't make any plans, thoughts of dominion, kidnap victims for sadistic pleasure, manipulations of any sort; she simply has too much power to care or waste time with such things. Isley is the same way, in a sense, because once he had Priscilla on his side, he no longer cared for having an army of followers who cared for him alot more then he cared for any of them....yeah, she's so bad, especially when the malevolent Awakened persona who is responsible for this brutal behavior hasn't even been around half the time. 3/4 of all the screentime we have seen Priscilla is, is in her more docile humanity.

Really, it's one thing if you're not a fan of her, but reality can be only stretched so far.

Watch the language, we don't need to hear that.
You have got to be fncking kidding me....
She's beat by them....which page can you direct me to were Isley has done all these crazy sadistic things in the past decades or hundreds of years. None. Yeah he got an army together to take on the other AO's. Who sent in the claymore in the first place in those northern lands? Who the hell is responsible for these monsters? The real monsters are the MIBs.

Yeah Riful tortured the claymores but she did so only to have them awaken to fight in the War Isley started. She didn't taunt and kill people/ABs/AOs like Priscilla did. What!!!! you sayyyy... what about that claymore that Duff killed that she ordered and the previous one she had kill in jean's team, well she did so in order to have some allies in the War against Isley.

If they were that much of a problem why didn't they send in Teresa and Irene or some other high rank claymores to deal with them (the AO's). The AO's had been living pretty quietly in their respective territories..So why the change? Well it's because Isley got a hold of Priscilla that's why, which completely turned the tables.
THE MAN OR SHOULD I SAY AO SAID IT HIMSELF

If this guy is saying she's DOING TO MUCH then dammit I'm incline to believe him because he is older then all the other AO's.

Prisface must got golden pnssy or something cause I can't believe you guys are so on this girl she is clearly Clare nemesis and for good reason.

Yagi wouldn't have done entire chapters on her (Priscilla) rampaging. Has he done that for Isley, Luciella or Riful. No.

This AO last thoughts was of Priscilla and Raki

What sentiment from this kind of a monster

Further more if you going to say something is ridiculous and wrong back it up with pages from the manga..not something you speculate to be true. If you catch me doing that call me out on it....seriously.

I don't call this staying out of it either but by all means past the popcorn.

Last edited by Quicksword; 2011-01-08 at 20:09.
Old 2011-01-08, 19:10   Link #319
Quicksword

Quote:
Sorry Gooral but it's not stupid at all.
I admit that i personally consider intelligent lives as more valuable,important than animals lives,but in the end it's nothing more than out way of thinking.Who give us the right to say that a human's life it's more important than a wolf's life (for example)?
I bet that a wolf consider more important the life of a wolf than an human's life.
You have to put in your head that intelligent or not, generally humans are just food for ABs,humans lives are not important for them.
And even cannibalism is something that exist in nature,it's not indication of being evil.
ABs are just following their natural instinct,this doesn't make them automatically evil.
The only objective evil thing that Prissy has done was Deneve's torture (but to be honest we have seen a lot worse than that).
Like i said she killed people to eat so this doesn't count,she killed Riful to eat,she attacked Dauf 'cause he provoked her,she attacked Rig and Isley 'cause they attacked first and she didn't even want to kill Ali and Beth,it was Beth (that btw was already dead basically) that didn't stop to attack Prissy.
If you look from a human-point-of-view than of 'course she's the most evil AB (since she eats a lot more than normal),but from an objective point of view,she's not so evil for being a AB,she seems more evil just because she's uber-powerful.

And btw i also explained in past posts that even if Prissy is now a monster i still consider the org the real villain while Prissy is mainly a victim,and i'm even more convinced about this since we have actually seen Prissy's innocent personality too.

@SJCrew

So what?

If you say that they are evil and responsable 'cause they kill and eat people than it means that there must be even a non-evil version for yomas and ABs.....where is this version?
If there isn't a "good version",it means that what you call the "evil version" is their normal and only version,so they can't be considered evil if they are simply following their nature.
"
It's hard to apply natural characteristics to something that's so unnatural. I can't really say what's in their nature when their not even suppose to be part of nature anyway. I can only really compare them to other ABs or AOs which they share a similar biology.

Been taking classes with Professor Isley eh?
Every time you say it's in their nature I think of what Isley said to Raki when he found Priscilla eating that persons guts in the cave.
Old 2011-01-08, 19:15   Link #320
rafael1932
claymores pimp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quicksword View Post
It's hard to apply natural characteristics to something that's so unnatural. I can't really say what's in their nature when their not even suppose to be part of nature anyway. I can only really compare them to other ABs or AOs which they share a similar biology.

Been taking classes with Professor Isley eh?
Every time you say it's in their nature I think of what Isley said to Raki when he found Priscilla eating that persons guts in the cave.
That is not from the real story- manga. In the anime that will come after …hum… more 3 years?.. they will have to change the last chapters
I cant wait from the battle from the twins versus riful :P
Closed Thread