011 - 020: Awful... 1 2.22%
000 - 010: I wasted 40 minutes on this! 0 0%
Voters: 45. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2011-02-10, 14:02   Link #21
Fran~
floating away...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
I think Samui's hotter, despite her name VA helps too, Karui sounds kinda bitchy...
[snip - name not yet revealed] > all

BTW... it sucks to be Yamato, he always had the sh*ttiest luck

Last edited by james0246; 2011-02-11 at 11:53.
Fran~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-10, 14:18   Link #22
kitten320

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petbe View Post
And yet again, I find myself wanting to bash my head on the table after listening to Sakura. Has there ever been a point where she was not such a bloody nuisance and irritating to even listen to. All she does is act in denial, cry, and completely ignore the sheer gravity of the situation. Glad to see at least Naruto not act like an idiot and actually think with his head and not only his emotions.
When exactly was Naruto thinking? Sasuke is doing whatever he wants and Naruto wants everyone to forgive him?
Somehow I seriously doubt that anyone would give a damn in the village if Sasuke were to be killed, except of course Naruto and Sakura themselves.

Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
Bah. We already have 2 or 3 hot blondes in the series, but how many sexy dark-skinned beauties are there? .

Her VA does make her sound pretty bitchy though...
For some reason Karui remonds me of dark skinned Karin...
But I loled at rock scene
Old 2011-02-10, 14:38   Link #23
wsheit
Combating Spoiler Scum

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitten320 View Post
When exactly was Naruto thinking? Sasuke is doing whatever he wants and Naruto wants everyone to forgive him?
Somehow I seriously doubt that anyone would give a damn in the village if Sasuke were to be killed, except of course Naruto and Sakura themselves.
He has more reason than ever to act this way. His long-held desire to see his friend return to the village is buttressed by his desire to stop the chain of revenge-killings. Even though there exists a chance Sasuke would not be avenged, allowing his death would still violate Naruto's new principles- those of semi-peaceful conflict resolution.
Old 2011-02-10, 15:57   Link #24
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Quote:
But I loled at rock scene
That was soooo epic, probably the best humour Kishi has come up with! Basically I loved the quick switch to destroyed Konoha, ending with Darui's line...
Quote:
how many sexy dark-skinned beauties are there?
Come to think of it, not all that many :O At least I'll admit she looks good~
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-10, 16:17   Link #25
Fran~
floating away...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
At least I'll admit she looks good~
She looks flat

Yoruichi > all (in terms of dark skinned beauties)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wsheit View Post
He has more reason than ever to act this way. His long-held desire to see his friend return to the village is buttressed by his desire to stop the chain of revenge-killings. Even though there exists a chance Sasuke would not be avenged, allowing his death would still violate Naruto's new principles- those of semi-peaceful conflict resolution.
In the next episode we will learn about that... prepare yourself to watch a new Naruto.
Jiraiya's death, his battle against Pain and the talk with his father transformed Naruto's mind. Of course you will say that this is all about Sasuke, but it doesn't, now he is aware that the never ending circle of hatred is the source of every problem to every village.

Now Naruto is battling against revenge... you kill my friend, so now i'll kill you, and your friend will be killing me...

That's why Naruto embraced Karui's anger. He knows the feeling because Jiraiya's death, but he knows what it comes next. OTOH, Sasuke is the icon of the hatred, everything connected to Itachi's death must be killed, that's why they're depicted as the day and the night.
Old 2011-02-10, 16:55   Link #26
TooPurePureBoy
Socially Inept

It was nice to see a new Naruto episode but, meh for me this is the point where I started to lose interest in this series. Actually to be more accurate probably a couple chapters before this with the dragonball err I mean pain rezz technique.
Old 2011-02-10, 17:32   Link #27
Kallen4life

yeah, Karui is pretty hot, even though I wouldn't mind some more in the tracts of land department

overall, Tobi/Madara (Kakashi talking about him and Sasuke failing with the chidori .. pretty much anything he does on-screen) = highlights of the episodes (well, and Cloud ninja) .. all the emo bitchin and cryin about Sasuke got old years ago .. Naruto seriously comes off as a clingy in-denial dumped boyfriend ... I know it's supposed to be bond/friendship/whatever, but it just doesn't work for me .. his bond with Jiraiya - perfect and emotional, I cried manly tears over Jiraiya's death in the anime .. Naruto talking/thinking about Sasuke = gay-fest

P.S. I won't even mention Sakura, that cause was lost a long time ago

THE best part though is definitely [snip - name not yet revealed] in the preview .. hellooooo
We are Blackwatch
We are the last line of defense
We will burn our own to hold the red line, it is the last line to ever hold

Last edited by james0246; 2011-02-11 at 11:53.
Kallen4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-10, 17:38   Link #28
Deathscyther

Nice episodes The animation was pretty good for Naruto standards as well.

Naruto will be fighting the circle of hatred from now on. Sasuke on the other hand is being controlled by his own hatred. Let's see if Naruto will be able to save him.

I like Sai's devolopment as well. He's starting to open up more and more.
Now only Sakura needs to get back on her feet, so she can show her awesome side as well. I miss the Sakura we saw at the beginning of Shippuden.
Old 2011-02-10, 18:42   Link #29
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

very good start. Itching for more!
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-10, 18:50   Link #30
KaiokenAttack

It's fresh, exciting, just what I wanted to have.
Old 2011-02-10, 18:51   Link #31
SuigetsuKun
Circus Clown

Samui's beautiful...
And instead of trying to impose on your mind, you adjust yourself to your opponent like water pressing on an earthen wall. It flows through the slightest crack. Running water never grows stale. So you just have to 'keep on flowing'. Don't get set into one form, adapt it and build your own, and let it grow, be like water. Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water. Now you put water in a cup, it becomes the cup; You put water into a bottle it becomes the bottle; You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend.
http://forums.animesuki.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=83552&dateline=122831  7993
SuigetsuKun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-10, 20:33   Link #32
Shiryuu
Magical Boy

Naruto finally gets some action with a girl.
Shiryuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-10, 21:57   Link #33
sayde

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitten320 View Post
^^This.^^
These were seriously frustrating episodes to watch IMO. Both Sakura and Naruto get pretty irritating for different reasons. Petbe stated basically all there is to say with regards to why Sakura was hard to watch.

But Naruto's different. He's so incredibly righteous, that's it's impossible to relate to the guy or the situation he's in. I mean, I understand why he won't turn his back on Sasuke, but it's hard to feel any empathy for his reasons. Especially when Kishi's made Sasuke such a hard character to like in the first place (IMO). So it's difficult to see him agree to get his face worked over for no good reason. Besides, it was stupid to think such a gesture was honestly going to change anything. I think my favorite part of the episode was when Sai stepped in and told Naruto he didn't have to get beaten up for Sasuke's sake.

Well, at least the episode ended on a positive note. Seeing Naruto resemble Danzo now is kind of funny.
sayde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-10, 22:09   Link #34
Ulquiorra
Inactive Member

Send a message via ICQ to Ulquiorra Send a message via AIM to Ulquiorra Send a message via Yahoo to Ulquiorra
I find it funny that Naruto thinks all his friends will back him up and avenge Sasuke. I can't even bash Sakura anymore. It's like kicking a wall.

Karui and Omoi were entertaining. I don't remember them being funny in the manga. Karui beating the crap out of Naruto will always be a highlight for me.

Karui or Samui? Hard to call that. Both are hot and way better than the Konoha girls. Gorgeous female kage in the preview. I wonder who that is? On a sad note from the preview, Temari got fugly looking.
Ulquiorra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-10, 22:43   Link #35
Fran~
floating away...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulquiorra View Post
Karui and Omoi were entertaining. I don't remember them being funny in the manga.
They were... Omoi is the Boke and Karui is the Tsukkomi.
Old 2011-02-10, 23:38   Link #36
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

So hot.. so cool .. so dull ..

>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

KiNA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-11, 00:58   Link #37
Suika-Esper
Sage Mode

Most of what I wanted to say has already been said. Excellent episodes. Better than the manga counterparts even. I liked how Sai was shown to have grown more normal and when Kakashi was able to explain when Sai asked why Naruto defended him so simply.

I was waiting for the epic pose Madara does when he's talking about the Moon's Eye Plan and it didn't disappoint. It's not Death Note level, but still.

Oh, and Karui = mega-hot.
Suika-Esper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-11, 02:25   Link #38
Lumir

Good ep and progress.

Danzo having a connection to Oro?!?!? Guess he wants his eye and arm back real bad. Wonder how he lost them.

Naruto taking a beating. That was pointless but did show his connection towards sasuke is still strong regardless of what he has done.

Madara behind the lines with the master plan. His motives probably to due with hatred. All uchiha's have a motive of hatred it seems... Guess their clan really is cursed with it. Poor Sasuke being manipulated and not even knowing it...

I find it funny that the 5 kage summit is going to occur and sasuke and his "buddies" think they will just stroll in the middle of it, kill danzo and leave... 5 kage's each with 2 of their most elite guards... sigh...
Old 2011-02-11, 03:12   Link #39
Ze_

Sigh, killing Anko is not cool! Don't you dare danzou!!!
Old 2011-02-11, 05:15   Link #40
DarkHollowIchigo

I am glad that the fillers are over, back to the story line.

No real action, but interesting nonetheless.

Tags
weekly episode discussion