AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2011-02-16, 12:51   Link #101
Wakan Tanka

What if Aizen's Hogyoku was embedded in Matsmuto's boobs body....
Old 2011-02-16, 16:22   Link #102
Chiisai Kuma
*Artist

its been months since ive had to grab my pillow while watching an episode of bleach and actually squeeling into it. My top 2 favorite charaters TOTALLY PWNED in this ep.
im on cloud nine right now.
URAHARA KISUKE F**KING PWNED AIZEN

sig made by the wonderful Godlike1889
http://forums.animesuki.com/member.php?u=80506
Old 2011-02-16, 17:23   Link #103
DarkHollowIchigo

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckmox View Post
yep Aizen and Urahara referred to the Soul King as thing so i will not be surprise if its not even human like

No no, Aizen said thing. Urahara responded with "Soul King".
Old 2011-02-16, 18:48   Link #104
Alchemist007
*Author

I'm marathoning the last 10 eps now but I had to see the magical moment of this one. T'was good.
Old 2011-02-16, 19:20   Link #105
Excelion

Quote:
that reminds me is Hogyoku made by Urahara? if im right its just a discovery so maybe the Hogyoku is a part of the Soul King
I believe there's a tie-in of some sort along those lines. Urahara asked Aizen if he 'saw it too' or something along those lines. They both had their own version of it at one point.
Old 2011-02-17, 00:36   Link #106
Petbe
Wingless Angel

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkHollowIchigo View Post

No no, Aizen said thing. Urahara responded with "Soul King".
Yup; Also, what does it mean to be human anyway? The titles are thrown around but ought to be defined. For example, Aizen considered Ichigo both a Human (of origin) and a transcended being. And of course, there are the whole Hollow and Shinigami. Than there is Aizen who was not considered a Human but originally a shinigami and than transcended being.

So yeah, I think the "thing" relates more to their grasp of understanding it and knowing it, and not so restricted to it being Human like. Than again, the whole soul king confuses me to no end since almost never brought up. Its like figuring out a puzzle with only 2 pieces.
Old 2011-02-17, 00:44   Link #107
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Quote:
that reminds me is Hogyoku made by Urahara? if im right its just a discovery so maybe the Hogyoku is a part of the Soul King
Urahara had made one, Aizen had made one too. I think Aizen made it first, and then fed Urahara's hogyoku into his own, so now there's one.
Old 2011-02-17, 03:28   Link #108
rei_ayanami17
Agent 0017

about the soul king and hogyoku

i think they are the same..... what i mean is that SOUL KING = HOGYOKU

hogyoku starts and plans everything, not aizen

after all, remember the statement of aizen in deicide chapters,
"hogyouku has its own will and grants your hearts truly desire"

and goes on with the example like the lose of shinigami power of rukia in the beginning of the series and its because she regret what she is because of the pain she suffered in the death of shiba kaien, about the truly desire of uruhara, about orihime and chad being powerless.

but what is bothering me if aizen statements about the hogyoku.

if my assume is correct that soul king is the hogyoku, how come uruhara created that orb of destruction? i want to learn how uruhara created the hogyoku

and about the power of orihime, i think all the explanation given by kubo about her power (shun o, hachi and aizen) will only root for one thing, and that is the HOGYOKU

Ichimaru Gin
Old 2011-02-17, 03:48   Link #109
sayde

The soul king is the hougyoku?
Kubo's written some crazy stuff throughout this series, but if he went that route, well then...

I think that would be the final nail in the coffin for me.
Old 2011-02-17, 05:11   Link #110
Petbe
Wingless Angel

I doubt the Hougyoku is the Soul King. It was something they created. Here is a question, if it is what ties the worlds together, keeps everything in check, the pin, then what were things like before? Are we to assume that there was chaos or whatnot before and only after Urahara created it, things were fine?

Also, do not forget. There is also the Royal Guard (Zero Division) that we have only briefly been told about. They I am assuming work strictly for the Spirit King (we had them mentioned briefly in that past arc if I'm not mistaken). What would they exist for then, and time-line wise, it does not seem to make sense with when it was created and one of the Captains going to the Zero Squad.

I do believe that it is tied to the Spirit King some way, or something along those lines. Since apparently Urahara has seen something, and he had to ask Aizen if he had (which I think he replied as a yes). And the one connection that seems clear to me is both their work on a Hougyoku.
Old 2011-02-17, 11:16   Link #111
Alchemist007
*Author

I always thought the FGT would be more awesome than that in execution. What I inferred from this panel was that the sky turns black and descends upon Aizen in a godly fashion of justicerape. But alas they turned it into a mere beam slash of sorts in the episode itself.

Old 2011-02-17, 11:44   Link #112
Fran~
floating away...

Quote:
Originally Posted by rei_ayanami17 View Post
about the soul king and hogyoku

i think they are the same..... what i mean is that SOUL KING = HOGYOKU
No, they aren't... there is 2 hogyokus, one made by Aizen and one made by Urahara. After Aizen get Urahara's hogyoku (the one inside Rukia) he gave it to his own hogyoku.
Old 2011-02-17, 20:18   Link #113
Petbe
Wingless Angel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fran~ View Post
No, they aren't... there is 2 hogyokus, one made by Aizen and one made by Urahara. After Aizen get Urahara's hogyoku (the one inside Rukia) he gave it to his own hogyoku.
Yup, but I still believe they are connected to the Soul King in some manner. Both of them have seen it, both created a Hogyoku, so for me at least, I see a connection with that.
Old 2011-02-17, 23:51   Link #114
secretzfan
*Fansubber

Quote:
There technically one anyway. There half's of each other. They can't be complete till they become one
Old 2011-02-18, 01:26   Link #115
Edward.E

so this anime still gonna go on? i barely managed to keep watching to see the end of aizen arc. now i can finally drop this anime.
I cant handle watching it anymore lol. I guess many people enjoy it but i find it extremely cheap.
Old 2011-02-18, 02:03   Link #116
Alchemist007
*Author

Too many people were expecting something different from Aizen. I mean c'mon he's the egotistical main bad guy of the series thus far, what did you think he was going to do besides power up ridiculously and get beaten by Ichigo. IT'S THE FORMULA OF THE GENRE.
Old 2011-02-18, 02:16   Link #117
Wiggy Fuzz
Has balls of cast iron

Quote:
maybe each hogyoku was the soul king's man parts? i'm sorry, but two hogyoku's and "a part of the soul king..."the link was begging to be typed.

Law of Inherent Combustibility: Everything explodes. Everything.
Old 2011-02-18, 13:53   Link #118
Bluepopcorn

Omg noobs

Just posting to clear up why ichigo used his final getsuaga tenshou. He used it bcause he HAD to not because he WANTED to. If you notice after aizen transforms and grips ichigo by the neck, ichigo SLASHES aizen creating sparks and pushing him back but doing NO DAMAGE hence FGT
Old 2011-02-18, 17:21   Link #119
Kafriel
Senior Guest

^ And FGT did what exactly? Oh, that's right...NO DAMAGE because Aizen has hax regen -____- It's just a plot device for Ichigo to lose his powers.
Old 2011-02-18, 17:24   Link #120
Alchemist007
*Author

It ate his ki.