AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2011-02-22, 20:01   Link #21
guenthar

Whatever happened to Nel? The last time they showed her she was unconscious and then nothing and no explanation at all. I thought they would have something when everyone was back from Hueco Mundo but there wasn't.
Old 2011-02-22, 20:06   Link #22
kitten320

Considering that Kubo never showed them in manga again... I'm not suprised that anime ignored them as well...

Kubo has seriouse memory loses... after all there is still Grimmjow lieing somewhere not far too.
Old 2011-02-22, 20:26   Link #23
BigGimp77

So let me recap this arc.

Big move, power up outta no where, Big move, power up outta no where, Big move, power up outta no where, Big move, power up outta no where, Big move, power up outta no where... etc. Oh yea did I mention Orihime sayin "KUROSAKI KUN" 4000 times?

What a lame lame lame ending to a really lame arc. It just became silly and cheesy after a while. I've lost all hope for the series going forward.
Old 2011-02-22, 21:25   Link #24
sayde

Quote:
Originally Posted by Excelion View Post
Didn't Aizen kill off Central 46? Also, Aizen is really immortal? Maybe immortal-like, but it shouldn't be the case if the Hogyoku rejected him..but I guess we're going back on that.
I guess you missed the part in the episode where Kubo told us through Ichigo that the hougyoku didn't reject him afterall. So yes, he's immortal. And he apparently has the orb. If he didn't, then C46 would've wasted no time executing him asap.
Old 2011-02-22, 22:02   Link #25
secretzfan
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by guenthar View Post
Whatever happened to Nel? The last time they showed her she was unconscious and then nothing and no explanation at all. I thought they would have something when everyone was back from Hueco Mundo but there wasn't.
We were arguing about yhat later on.

Grimmjow is coming back, but based on how Nel got stomped on I will say she isn't coming back unless he comes back with grimmjow or Mayuri
Old 2011-02-22, 23:45   Link #26
thakandu
Silver Soul

After ten days Captain-Commander Yamamoto is missing a hand. Orihme was there. she could have healed his arm just like Grimmjow.

Kensei and Mashiro are missing from the Vizard scene. What happened to them?
Old 2011-02-23, 00:05   Link #27
secretzfan
*Fansubber

I like the anime though a lot of people Kubo missed in the manga like Hanatorou we got more from the anime than manga
Old 2011-02-23, 01:19   Link #28
TheRime

I loved how Urahara was sure to say "he might lose his powers next day... or a year later." That makes sure they've got a few seasons for filler. Hope it's good.

And YAYYYY! Rangiku loves Gin! Unfortunately, he's probably dead and she didn't even get to say goodbye. I've been hoping since season 3 that their reunion would consist of her grabbing him by the 'tocks and planting a big wet one on him. Sigh* And now he's dead and it'll never happen except in fanfiction.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murasaki View Post
Why the hell do they need so many bandages if they have reaitsu or whatever to heal them?
Modesty. Their clothes got destroyed so they needed a nifty bandage shirt, like Renji had.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Excelion View Post
Didn't Aizen kill off Central 46?
The interns got promoted to full-time. Wish that would happen in real life....
Old 2011-02-23, 02:56   Link #29
Langus
Optimus Prime

Quote:
Originally Posted by thakandu View Post
After ten days Captain-Commander Yamamoto is missing a hand. Orihme was there. she could have healed his arm just like Grimmjow.

Kensei and Mashiro are missing from the Vizard scene. What happened to them?
He isn't missing it, he gave it up willingly so he could be even more bad ass than before.

It's the way of the warrior, yo
Old 2011-02-23, 04:00   Link #30
Kallen4life

Quote:
Originally Posted by sayde View Post
I guess you missed the part in the episode where Kubo told us through Ichigo that the hougyoku didn't reject him afterall. So yes, he's immortal. And he apparently has the orb. If he didn't, then C46 would've wasted no time executing him asap.
Ichigo was kinda guessing, it'a not really thruth set in stone .. tbh this 'revelation' about Aizen's sob emo-story about wanting to be normal is huge ass-pull

also, since he's actually fused with the hougyoku, I assume he can be rejected AND immortal at the same time .. like, maybe he dies, houguoku dies or something
We are Blackwatch
We are the last line of defense
We will burn our own to hold the red line, it is the last line to ever hold
Old 2011-02-23, 04:11   Link #31
Squarecrow
Supreme Ruler of Crowatia

OH MY GOD!! Sarashi everywhere! Lord Crow is pleased with this turn of events.

The episode itself started off funny then recapping got boring as I've already read the manga. Hopefully the filler will turn out better than the current manga arc, and if it's a filler comedy it may very well.
Old 2011-02-23, 08:01   Link #32
Fran~
floating away...

Pierrot did an awesome job... about Kubo... this guy is the laziest mangaka ever... as simple as that.

I will not repeat things from the manga thread about the "end" of this arc, the only thing i would say is that Bleach after SS arc is a failure with no end. He left so many things without an explanation that bothers me, the Soul King, Ichigo's nature, Isshin's past, the hogyoku, Aizen's motivations, fate of a lot of characters (Nel, the sand siblings, the vizards, etc).

The worst thing is that this is not being solved in the manga either.... what a waste of a manga.

Seriously Kubo, f*ck you!
Old 2011-02-23, 08:31   Link #33
sayde

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kallen4life View Post
Ichigo was kinda guessing, it'a not really thruth set in stone .. tbh this 'revelation' about Aizen's sob emo-story about wanting to be normal is huge ass-pull

also, since he's actually fused with the hougyoku, I assume he can be rejected AND immortal at the same time .. like, maybe he dies, houguoku dies or something
I agree about it being a huge ass-pull. But it's an asspull that essentially came directly from Kubo at the end of the day. He does those from time to time and to top it off, he expects us to take it seriously. So it wouldn't make sense for the author to make Ichigo bring up this "revelation" if there wasn't any truth to it at all. In essence, I'm basically saying that while I don't really like Ichigo's & Kubo's explanation, I acknowledge the fact that because it came from Kubo, we might have to accept this as the official truth of the matter. Especially when he made Urahara lack any sort of convincing reply on the matter to contradict it. Besides, he may be one of the creators of Aizen's hougyoku, but even he didn't learn of all his secrets. So he could have very well misinterpreted the hougyoku's will. Plus Ichigo had to be the one to feel the loneliness coursing through his blade. So his word might hold more weight on the issue than Urahara's.

Last edited by sayde; 2011-02-23 at 08:45.
Old 2011-02-23, 09:34   Link #34
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Was totally expecting Ichigo to collapse when he slided that door open...
Old 2011-02-23, 10:37   Link #35
j0x
Giga Drill Breaker

ok so the Hogyoku did not leave Aizen after all it was just that Aizen's deep wish and subconsciously desire to find someone that is equal as him and that he wanted to be normal, and that made Hogyoku react to just make him normal in the end and not go into the process of evolving further

i did not quite accept this back when i first read the manga but this anime episode sure sink it in my head

and thats it filler time, so time to leave watching bleach for the time being
Old 2011-02-23, 15:40   Link #36
Kafriel
Senior Guest

KarakuRAIZER will be taking the timeslot for Bleach for a few weeks
Old 2011-02-23, 18:55   Link #37
Spectacular_Insanity
Ha ha ha ha ha...
*Graphic Designer

Wow, i think this is the first time I can remember seeing a THE END message at the end of an episode rather than a TO BE CONTINUED.
Old 2011-02-23, 18:55   Link #38
Kookee2k2
OBJECTION!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigGimp77 View Post
. Oh yea did I mention Orihime sayin "KUROSAKI KUN" 4000 times?

maybe we should make a petition to have Kubo make a filler episode where she says it, and highlights it for the sole purpose for it to be used as a drinking game

god I love "COPS".
Old 2011-02-23, 19:39   Link #39
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

All right...how long are we entering filler hell for? Either way...we'll get the manga ending when it's over (I hope)
Old 2011-02-23, 19:54   Link #40
JustRob

Yeah, the thing about Ichigo waking up in Rukia's house (she had a house?) and not having lost all of his powers was really cheesy. But hey, they can't have fillers with Ichigo being a useless normal guy.

The revelation about Aizen-sama and his sad story of loneliness is a load of crap, I can assure you. Aizen-sama's only interest was to stand above everyone else and enter the vacant throne in heaven.

All in all, a shame we never got to see the Royal Guard or the Shinigami King. This was the perfect opportunity to introduce them, and it's unlikely that we'll ever get to see them now.

Oh well, on to a couple of years of filler.

PS: Aizen-sama looked mighty badass in those black straps. And the way he just dissed the entire Central 46. Way to gooo, Aizen-sama!!!!