AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Claymore

Notices

View Poll Results: Claymore - Chapter 113 Rating
Perfect 10 50 45.87%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 28 25.69%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 13 11.93%
7 out of 10 : Good 7 6.42%
6 out of 10 : Average 6 5.50%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 1 0.92%
4 out of 10 : Poor 1 0.92%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 1 0.92%
1 out of 10 : Painful 2 1.83%
Voters: 109. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2011-03-04, 07:30   Link #361
Savannah
I poked my eyes...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butagami View Post
Also, about Miria possibly missing an arm: I think Deneve could function as a "limb-bank". She cuts her arm, or whatever limb is needed, off and hands it to whoever needs it, Miria in this case. Then she regrows it. Problem Solved!
LOL I like that!

"Arms here! Arms HERE! ONLY two shilling for one finger!"
"Ever dreamed about having a more elegant right hand? No problem! Deneve has it all to give away for free! Just enter your name on this list for a fee of five shilling!"

The only problem I see with the whole arm-trading bussiness is that the arm might cause problems for warriors that haven't half awakened yet. If we remember, Claire's new sword arm has still all the attributes of Irene's, so the altered youki in Deneve's give-away arm might cause unpredictable results. Well, all the more exciting, then!

When push comes to shove, that's when friction produces heat.

Sry for me bad English, ain't be me main tongue^^
Old 2011-03-04, 07:59   Link #362
MichaelAngelo

It's cheap to let Teresa revive....Things are debatable from here on...And regarding Miria, Yagi still treated her as a charismatic character who could go through the emotions of the claymores...It's fantastic! But since there are already two groups of rebellion, what will the org do now?
Old 2011-03-04, 08:54   Link #363
Savannah
I poked my eyes...

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelAngelo View Post
It's cheap to let Teresa revive....Things are debatable from here on...And regarding Miria, Yagi still treated her as a charismatic character who could go through the emotions of the claymores...It's fantastic! But since there are already two groups of rebellion, what will the org do now?
Die?
Nuke them all, alternatively.

Old 2011-03-04, 09:21   Link #364
Cyclone
Transient Guest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savannah View Post
LOL I like that!

"Arms here! Arms HERE! ONLY two shilling for one finger!"
"Ever dreamed about having a more elegant right hand? No problem! Deneve has it all to give away for free! Just enter your name on this list for a fee of five shilling!"

The only problem I see with the whole arm-trading bussiness is that the arm might cause problems for warriors that haven't half awakened yet. If we remember, Claire's new sword arm has still all the attributes of Irene's, so the altered youki in Deneve's give-away arm might cause unpredictable results. Well, all the more exciting, then!
Do not support arms dealers!
Old 2011-03-04, 09:37   Link #365
Vinak
Procrastinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butagami View Post
as to the matter of Teresa's possible ressurection, the head probably wasn't used. For one thing, it seems inpractical, as there isn't a lot of "meat" to be cut out. Furthermore, Clare probably didn't want the MIB's to cut up Teresa's head, she just carried that part because it was the most she could carry, and it's the most important part to her. From the point of the MIB it's more logical to use a part of the body instead of the head, because then she's still useful for Dae. If they used the head, they could only do one experiment with Teresa (Clare), with the body, they can make Clare and have Teresa be suitable for possible resurrection. The "Teresa visions" Clare experienced after collapsing before the war in the north may hint to Teresa's brain being used, but the introduction of Raftela makes it possible perhaps for the mind and yoki to interact, or something...
I kind of like the possibility of Clare's dreams originating from Teresa's...Head....this is getting morbid.

I can't really think of any other explanation for both the dreams, and her recent odd behavior. (being drawn into Riful's cave against her will)

Internal Teresa:
...Oh this is an interesting yoki signature...Sorry Clare, I am taking over the controls for a while...I haven't walked in so long... Much easier making Clare do all the work....Left foot in front of the right....Ok, I got this.
Old 2011-03-04, 10:39   Link #366
FormerAbyssalone
Guts=badass

Send a message via Yahoo to FormerAbyssalone
So is it safe to presume that these 3 Abyssal zombies are gonna be hawt right?
Old 2011-03-04, 10:43   Link #367
Savannah
I poked my eyes...

Quote:
Originally Posted by FormerAbyssalone View Post
So is it safe to presume that these 3 Abyssal zombies are gonna be hawt right?
They're gonna be so hawt, that they can't wear armor. It'd melt right off of them.

Old 2011-03-04, 10:46   Link #368
FormerAbyssalone
Guts=badass

Send a message via Yahoo to FormerAbyssalone
Quote:
Originally Posted by Savannah View Post
They're gonna be so hawt, that they can't wear armor. It'd melt right off of them.
awesome!! Although did I miss somthing, did they name the #1s that they used for the Three?
Old 2011-03-04, 11:02   Link #369
SpiritOfGray
Karateka

They only named 1 of them, Cassandra the Dust Eater.
Old 2011-03-04, 13:17   Link #370
rafael1932
claymores pimp

Like i said it’s all about liking or not. The possibility of Teresa come back is plausible because:

. clare was very little that time
. the head and guts were put inside clare, so:

. the quantity of yoma( Teresa) inside is very little or she would have huge breast or some kind of anomaly that everybody would see even if they were using clothes ( a 3 tit or breast ? ). The only thing ugly that we saw is when they are naked ( when Teresa was about to get rape; possible the scar).

So, this means that dae has the remain head of Teresa. lets throw a number – hum- how about 75 % of Teresa head? Now just compare this with the Cassandra information we have this chapter – she was torn apart but she will come back

If yagi have gone to the limit of bringing dead back to life why would not bring Teresa?
Teresa is still the most powerful warriors ( mibs perspective). If you were a mib would not want her come back?, the most powerful one? Why a silver or a bronze warrior if you can have a gold one?
Old 2011-03-04, 13:33   Link #371
Taylor_Maclaurin

Good chapter but nothing special. X-Miria has really pretty hair even though she had it all in blood most probably. So the question is, is that really Miria there? I'm guessing she's not hence her new nickname X-Miria. She will start killing all the rebelling claymores any minute now. Not. I'm just spewing nonsense since most of the things have already been covered.

It was an epic entrance and Miria is sexy as always. And scars wouldn't bother me since I wouldn't kiss her in the face anyway. What would be even more epic (in a bad way) is Miria being one shotted in the first page of the next chapter. The rage of the fans would exceed the one from 107th chapter many times.
Old 2011-03-04, 14:02   Link #372
Nixl

A little late to the party since I had surgery. Definitely an interesting chapter. Not sure if I am totally enjoying Miria's fake death due to it being a complete oversite by
Mibs. Then again, they could have given the duty of corpse disposal to the claymores rather than the mibs doing it themselves.

Negative Dark was totally right. Although now I wonder with 3 zombies on the way whether the the formula of Priscilla = 2 AOs will be tested finally.

Also how are we so certain that they used Teresa's head in Claire? Claire carried it, but that could not have been the only piece they retrieved.
Old 2011-03-04, 14:08   Link #373
LONEWOLF13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sci-Fi View Post
we'll find out which no.1's were revived soon enough. the org has 3 ao's ready to go too. yagi will prob switch to clare if the revolt is losing. in any case, another pieta could happen.
I agree those super warriors are still there and i doubt that not all of them will make it out alive plus those awakend eaters might be there as well.
Old 2011-03-04, 14:25   Link #374
Kinematics
Let's play a game!

Re: Teresa and her head, you're all forgetting one small little elephant in the room: The person that Clare approached after Teresa's death was Rubel.

Of course Dae et al would have retrieved Teresa's body and hands, but the head wasn't there anymore. It's entirely possible that Teresa's head might have been "misplaced" by our shades-wearing conspirator, leaving Dae with a headless corpse, which could certainly be classified as having a "physical deficiency".

As for why? Dae has been collecting the bodies of dead #1s for decades. The practice would certainly have been known by all the MiBs at the time of Teresa's death. Rubel may not have had a solid reason as to what may be prevented by holding onto the head, but I'm sure he'd be quite happy to leave an extra stumbling block in the road of the scientist.
Old 2011-03-04, 14:37   Link #375
irvinethearcher
Angriest Angel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinematics View Post
Re: Teresa and her head, you're all forgetting one small little elephant in the room: The person that Clare approached after Teresa's death was Rubel.

Of course Dae et al would have retrieved Teresa's body and hands, but the head wasn't there anymore. It's entirely possible that Teresa's head might have been "misplaced" by our shades-wearing conspirator, leaving Dae with a headless corpse, which could certainly be classified as having a "physical deficiency".

As for why? Dae has been collecting the bodies of dead #1s for decades. The practice would certainly have been known by all the MiBs at the time of Teresa's death. Rubel may not have had a solid reason as to what may be prevented by holding onto the head, but I'm sure he'd be quite happy to leave an extra stumbling block in the road of the scientist.
So we can conclude that if the head was needed in the procedure of generating a claymore from a yoma/claymore flesh, theresa wouldn't be able to be revived any way. And if the head wasn't needed rubel would have managed to hide him from dae.
So theresa will not rise and the rebels will have a fair chance.

Last edited by irvinethearcher; 2011-03-04 at 15:06.
Old 2011-03-04, 14:42   Link #376
Nixl

Quote:

I do not see much of a reason for why he would though. If his plan was to sabotage the org that is fine,but I do not see how he could posses the foresight to see the head's potential uses that long ago. Sure he would ruin Dae's Friday-night date plans, but how would that bring progress to his mission without knowing what Dae would do 7+ years later?

Rubel is certainly devious, but I am not sure he would tamper with Teresa's heads as of yet. The whole process was quite vague, so I do not think it can be ruled out whether Teresa's head was recovered or not. It remains to be seen. Furthermore, I would think Rubel would react to Teresa rather than Cassandra if he saw her corpse standing there.
Old 2011-03-04, 14:49   Link #377
BlackMagister

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nixl View Post
I do not see much of a reason for why he would though. If Sure he would ruin Dae's Friday-night date plans, but how would that bring progress to his mission without knowing what Dae would do 7+ years later?
Why did you have to say that... Now I'm thinking about it...
Old 2011-03-04, 15:04   Link #378
Kinematics
Let's play a game!

Quote:
I do not see much of a reason for why he would though. If his plan was to sabotage the org that is fine,but I do not see how he could posses the foresight to see the head's potential uses that long ago. Sure he would ruin Dae's Friday-night date plans, but how would that bring progress to his mission without knowing what Dae would do 7+ years later?

Rubel is certainly devious, but I am not sure he would tamper with Teresa's heads as of yet. The whole process was quite vague, so I do not think it can be ruled out whether Teresa's head was recovered or not. It remains to be seen. Furthermore, I would think Rubel would react to Teresa rather than Cassandra if he saw her corpse standing there.
The thing is, Rubel doesn't have to know, or even care what Dae intends to do with the bodies. Rubel's goal is to bring down the Org. Anything he can do to trip up the head MiBs without getting caught is worth doing.

It may be that the little "hide the head" stunt never paid off. Perhaps the bodies would never actually be put to use, or whatever plan Dae hatched didn't require anything more than basic flesh samples. In that case, "Oh well." It's just one minor scheme among dozens that Rubel is playing at.

The point of playing at so many minor schemes is that eventually some of them will have an effect, and the point of putting up a stumbling block is that when someone does stumble on it, it gives you a chance to nudge things in a slightly different direction than what they originally intended.

The benefit for the readers is that we don't have to see Teresa violated in that way (unless Yagi wants to be really cruel). The downside for us readers is that we now have the image of "Dae", "Friday night date plans" and "Teresa" all in one post.
Old 2011-03-04, 15:09   Link #379
irvinethearcher
Angriest Angel

Yes, i wonder what dae did to the bodies of the number ones when he was alone.
That's damn kinky
One thing is fore sure:
From all the mibs dae is way the worst! He is not only ruthless, he is also the most cunning.
A worthy counter part to rubel who made a fool out of the org for so long.
Old 2011-03-04, 15:14   Link #380
BlackMagister

Quote:
The point of playing at so many minor schemes is that eventually some of them will have an effect, and the point of putting up a stumbling block is that when someone does stumble on it, it gives you a chance to nudge things in a slightly different direction than what they originally intended.
That's an unnecessary risk. I would not see it as being as being smart to do a bunch of small plots hoping one pays off when all it really does is give Rubel more chances to be caught. Teresa's head was also be the first thing of Teresa to be found so Rubel would need to wait until her body is found before bringing Clare to the Organization. If he brought Clare to the Organization without the head before the body is found Rubel would be caught having hidden the head due to Clare's testimony.
Closed Thread