AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

View Poll Results: Can Aoi, a jounin his self take down Kabuto or either Kakashi?
Yes he can defeat Kakashi and Kabuto 6 3.66%
Yes he can defet Kabuto but not Kakashi 14 8.54%
Aoi shouldn't be compared to the likes of Kakashi or Kabuto for that matter? 144 87.80%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 164. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2004-10-27, 06:17   Link #81
battousai21
need mah new air-treks.

Somehow, naruto will use rasengan/or parts of it to defeat Aoi, at his current level (naruto) his skill is wayyyyyyyyyyyyy lower than Kakashi, so if he manages to beat Aoi, does that say something?

Sasuke has around the same speed as kakashi so he would have jounin-level speed, check out asuka, he seems very slow lolz.
battousai21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-27, 06:33   Link #82
Wisely

Aoi is strong... with his sword, but the sword will crack eventually. His personal skills isn't very convincing to be compare with Kakashi/Kabuto

So we can safely assume that his ass will be kicked by Team 7 by the end of this arc
Wisely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-27, 06:51   Link #83
Gon the Freec
1337 member ......

No i disagree , the fact that we havent seen almost of any of his own skills yet proves that he's got so much more up his sleeve , its gonna be a hrad battle but eventually team 7 will lose but Aoi is to weak to pursue Idate .
Gon the Freec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-27, 10:20   Link #84
Riese
Brutal Killer Math Logic

Send a message via ICQ to Riese
As stated in a few other posts, genin, chuunin, jonin, etc. are more like military ranks.
Aoi has the right to boss Rain genins and chuunins, that's pretty much the significance of being a jonin. ^^;;
Riese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-27, 10:49   Link #85
quibble_savant

Aoi is nowhere close to the level of Kakashi and Kabuto. They are approaching Kage level. Aoi has and does rely to much on the power of the sword and that has made weak is what I think. Once that sword shatters he will be in shock and will be beat down by a genin.
quibble_savant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-27, 10:57   Link #86
Nine Devil
Master(Vicious)'s Padawan

Quote:
Originally Posted by quibble_savant
Aoi is nowhere close to the level of Kakashi and Kabuto. They are approaching Kage level. Aoi has and does rely to much on the power of the sword and that has made weak is what I think. Once that sword shatters he will be in shock and will be beat down by a genin.
Kakashi nor Kabuto is near Kage Level. Dunno a thing about Aoi. Stopped watching after 100.
Old 2004-10-27, 11:32   Link #87
quibble_savant

Kabuto was keeping up with Tsunade (5th Hokage) and Kakashi is at that level.

Please notice, I said appraoching Kage level (1000+ techniques etc...) not Hokage level. And it would seem the Hokage is the strongest of the Kage's (I believe this was stated by Kakashi early in the Anime).
quibble_savant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-27, 11:53   Link #88
DeluxSkillz

what it comes down to is it''s a filler character and he's weak, naruto or sasuke will beat him and we will get no real reason why, the power levels are screwed up in naruto, 12 year old kids running around with jounin level power WTF that's just stupid
DeluxSkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-27, 14:26   Link #89
Nine Devil
Master(Vicious)'s Padawan

Quote:
Originally Posted by quibble_savant
Kabuto was keeping up with Tsunade (5th Hokage) and Kakashi is at that level.
Was keeping up with Tsunade for a few reasons. No where could he keep up with her now.
Old 2004-10-27, 16:07   Link #90
M.G.

Quote:
Originally Posted by battousai21

Sasuke has around the same speed as kakashi so he would have jounin-level speed, check out asuka, he seems very slow lolz.
Sasuke is fast now for sure, but nothing has been shown in the anime at least to suggest he is as fast as Kakashi or the other jounins.
M.G. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-27, 19:12   Link #91
kiai
Wa-Gati-Mashita

Quote:
Originally Posted by battousai21
Somehow, naruto will use rasengan/or parts of it to defeat Aoi, at his current level (naruto) his skill is wayyyyyyyyyyyyy lower than Kakashi, so if he manages to beat Aoi, does that say something?

Hmm the timeline with Sasuke after the return to Konoha suggests he's attrophied as someone else said first so it seems fitting that he's not as fast as Gaara's sand like he was before. But he can recover it again with training of course.

Speaking of how Naruto can use Rasengan, did anyone see those air swirls down in the basin which swallowed Sasuke and Sakura? Those were very peculiar. I still have many hours until I finish getting all of the next raw but I have some ideas as for what new types of Rasengan training we might see.

This is my favorite stuff about non manga arcs; I get to play a little expertice since not many people are paying attention to it apparently, not to mention added suspense factor of not having those who automatically know what will happen next, woot!

Last edited by kiai; 2004-10-27 at 19:30.
kiai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-27, 19:37   Link #92
zzz
Hallo..

Um... correct me if I'm wrong but I'm sure Aoi does not have the scroll anymore.
zzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-27, 19:39   Link #93
kiai
Wa-Gati-Mashita

Quote:
Originally Posted by zzz
Um... correct me if I'm wrong but I'm sure Aoi does not have the scroll anymore.
He said Ibicki has it. Aoi's real weakness nobody has said that it is that he underestimates people who protect and believe in each other and it sure could be his undoing.
kiai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-28, 00:33   Link #94
zamme
Wandering Prophet

Send a message via MSN to zamme
Spoiler:
zamme is offline   Reply With Quote