AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2011-03-18, 00:32   Link #541
Simon
気持ち悪い

Did episode 9 air as scheduled last night? ANN said noitaminA would run as usual and there's nothing on the official site to say otherwise.

Also, another book about the anime is due out April 2nd. Unlike the mook that was released in January this one is described as being in proper large-book format (大型本), but from what I can make out it'll have a similar sort of content. Here's hoping for some luscious double-page art spreads.
Old 2011-03-18, 08:08   Link #542
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Episode 9 aired just fine. The problem is most likely on Crunchyroll's side.
Old 2011-03-18, 12:51   Link #543
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Yeah it's like Beelzebub, Crunchyroll won't be streaming it until further notice.
Old 2011-03-18, 12:58   Link #544
dragon132004

What a retard thing to do from Crunchyroll... I just saw raws for the Hourou Musuko on TT and its even a transport stream file, I am downloading it now but I feel sad for those who doesn't speak Japanese as they will have to wait until the CR dudes update their site.
dragon132004 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-18, 13:13   Link #545
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon132004 View Post
What a retard thing to do from Crunchyroll...
Do you even know the reason why Crunchyroll aren't showing it? Because it's far from 'retarded'.
Old 2011-03-18, 14:45   Link #546
dragon132004

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroth View Post
Do you even know the reason why Crunchyroll aren't showing it? Because it's far from 'retarded'.
Hourou Musuko is in the noitaminA block which broadcast each Thursday night from 00:45 to 1:45 and it was mentioned three days ago on the 14/03/2011 at Houroumusuko website and on twitter #noitamina that this block won't be affected by the weekly shows stalling and it will air as scheduled on Fujitv..

SO IF CRUNCHYROLL FAILS TO KEEP UP-TO-DATE WITH THEIR PROVIDERS AND CLIENTS AND Check their Status THEN JUST EXACTLY WHAT ELSE DO YOU CALL THEM?

Here is a little treat from noitaminA block [Fujitv]; the NEXT WEEK that is on the 24/03/11-25:25 it's gonna be A DOUBLE BROADCAST, episodes 10+11 ~Better half~... SADLY that will be the end of The Wondering Son.
Old 2011-03-18, 14:46   Link #547
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Hourou Musuko is in the noitaminA block which broadcast each Thursday night from 00:45 to 1:45 and it was mentioned three days ago on the 14/03/2011 at Houroumusuko website and on twitter #noitamina that this block won't be affected by the weekly shows stalling and it will air as scheduled on Fujitv..
SO IF CRUNCHYROLL FAILS TO KEEP UP-TO-DATE WITH THEIR PROVIDERS AND CLIENTS AND Check their Status THEN JUST EXACTLY WHAT ELSE DO YOU CALL THEM?

Here is a little treat from noitaminA block the NEXT WEEK that is on the 24/03/11-25:25 it's gonna be A DOUBLE BROADCAST, episodes 10+11 ~Better half~... SADLY that will be the end of The Wondering Son.
Do you have any idea what's happening in Japan at the moment?
Old 2011-03-18, 14:50   Link #548
dragon132004

Quote:
I DO...That's why I did mention "The weekly shows stalling"....
Old 2011-03-18, 15:53   Link #549
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
I'm curious, what's the reason they aren't streaming these episodes even though they aired normally in Japan?
Old 2011-03-18, 16:00   Link #550
Simon
気持ち悪い

Thanks for the replies everyone. Compared to what people are going through in Japan right now anime is a trivial issue, but I'll be glad when Crunchy can restart streaming. Until then, please please please keep labeling your spoiler tags clearly if you're watching the raws!

Quote:
Here is a little treat from noitaminA block [Fujitv]; the NEXT WEEK that is on the 24/03/11-25:25 it's gonna be A DOUBLE BROADCAST, episodes 10+11 ~Better half~... SADLY that will be the end of The Wondering Son.
Until episode 12 is released in September, anyway
Old 2011-03-18, 16:11   Link #551
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
I'm curious, what's the reason they aren't streaming these episodes even though they aired normally in Japan?
I really don't know. I just know it's because of what's happening in Japan at the moment.
Old 2011-03-18, 16:17   Link #552
FatPianoBoy
Dansa med oss

Quote:
Did Crunchyroll relocate their offices to Sendai before all this happened? If not, I fail to see why they can't stream shows that are still airing in Japan.
FatPianoBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-18, 17:40   Link #553
TJR

Other shows seem to have resumed streaming.

Perhaps Aniplex hasn't given them the go-ahead (or materials) to stream, or the people contracted to translate/encode/whatever have been delayed. Somehow I doubt it's a case of Crunchyroll forgetting to keep in touch with their partners.
TJR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-18, 23:58   Link #554
Guardian Enzo
Seishu's Ace
*Author

The blog goes on:

Spoiler for 9:
Guardian Enzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-19, 01:39   Link #555
dragon132004

OK I really HATE Makoto!!!!!!!!
Old 2011-03-19, 02:42   Link #556
Guardian Enzo
Seishu's Ace
*Author

Quote:
OK I really HATE Makoto!!!!!!!!
OK, I'll bite... Why? What did he do this week that was so terrible? He was pretty much only in the postscript from what I remember...
Guardian Enzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-19, 04:41   Link #557
neothe0ne

I'm rather annoyed I read Wikipedia's article on Wandering Son and was spoiled. Did Wikipedia purge "spoiler warnings" as subjective point-of-view bias lol
Old 2011-03-19, 04:48   Link #558
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Spoiler for Episode 9:
Old 2011-03-19, 08:07   Link #559
Pellissier
♪~ Daydreaming ~♪
*Graphic Designer
*Administrator

Quote:
Spoiler for Episode 9:
Spoiler for episode 9:
Old 2011-03-19, 10:19   Link #560
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

Really, this is a first-class show. Characters. Images. Situations. Pacing. Emotions. Voices. Just wonderful.

To be honest, I thought this part of the story worked even better in the anime than in the manga. For me, anyway. I got the feelings better. I could feel more why Shu just had to go ahead.

I basically like all the characters except Doi, and even he I can't really condemn. He is portrayed extremely well. The way he pauses before saying anything and his odd stare both work to give him presence. None of the kids really understand themselves, and I think that is so realistic.

Yuki-chan was wonderful, just stating things straight out. "Transvestite onee-san."

I also have no idea why anyone would hate Makoto. In a way, he is the still center of the show. The everyman, observing and wishing and never quite doing.

Maybe the best part if it all is how unclear all these very young people are about their real identities and even their feelings and desires. But I can;t really dismiss them as "children." They are just as full and real as any adult. If not moreso.
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
coming of age, drama, genderbender, noitamina, school life, seinen