Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2011-04-10, 08:06   Link #441
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peanutbutter003 View Post
Maybe it's the "I'm ruined for marriage! I have no other choice but to ask you to take me!" thing.
Obligatory:

"Its customary in Flonyard that when an alpha rubs his face in a bitch's breasts, it means he's asking for marriage!"

Eclair:
Sink:

Chaos, I can't believe no one talked about Sonic Move amid all of this! And the above to! I wonder how many people married Erio to Caro when he succeeded. XD

EDIT: Page claimed for the Flonyard Empire! Glory to General Eclair and Knight-Captain Brioche!!
Old 2011-04-10, 08:27   Link #442
Sekirei07

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peanutbutter003 View Post
Maybe it's the "I'm ruined for marriage! I have no other choice but to ask you to take me!" thing.
The odd thing was that against the traditional response after the groping, he stayed completely calm and thought of it objectively, didn't even get nervous or apologetic

I wonder how the human world is ultimately going to become involved in this. If they really planned to completely separate the two dimensions than the flash to real time in that world would have been more or less pointless. Examples I can think of are Zero and Nagasarete Airantou, where the main guy is completely cut off from the original world and we could only speculate as to what there lives were like. It kind of takes away from the imagination and speculation when you get the convince of having a cut away to a childhood friend explaining exactly how the hero thinks/acts.

I do hope they go into a bit more details about the whole Crest thing. Is it like family emblems or is it by race? Although the dogs have used different ones. Also wonder if its limited to only certain individuals that can use it since none of the extras seemingly could.

I would love if a plot development came to light that the Hero could actual die if actually cut with a sword and stuff instead of just changing forms. Would be funny and exciting because it would add risk plus the added funny factor of him getting lucky of not getting killed yet lol
Old 2011-04-10, 08:29   Link #443
Blue-kun
Che! Che! Che!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sekirei07
The odd thing was that against the traditional response after the groping, he stayed completely calm and thought of it objectively, didn't even get nervous or apologetic
But why would you apologize? That's where Shinku knows his stuff, clearly! Enjoying the fullest out of life's unique opportunities!

Last edited by Blue-kun; 2011-04-10 at 08:47.
Blue-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-10, 08:42   Link #444
ThereminVox
Guess what time it is?

I don't care if it's stupid. I am completely fine with devoting 30 minutes a week to this madness
ThereminVox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-10, 09:53   Link #445
Seihai
スマイリウム

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sekirei07 View Post
He assumed Eclair was a boy. After her blush he instantly apologized and said "ah, sorry" even though he thought she was a boy but then acted as if she was a girl, which she is. It isn't odd that he is simply confused or baffled instead of the "traditional" response. A good comparison would be a scene from IS when Ichika saw naked Charl without any reaction, because he was at a loss of words and reaction.
Old 2011-04-10, 09:59   Link #446
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
I would love if a plot development came to light that the Hero could actual die if actually cut with a sword and stuff instead of just changing forms. Would be funny and exciting because it would add risk plus the added funny factor of him getting lucky of not getting killed yet lol
I don't think either the dogs or the cats would have it in them to make him fight in those conditions.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-10, 10:01   Link #447
Blue-kun
Che! Che! Che!

Quote:
I don't think either the dogs or the cats would have it in them to make him fight in those conditions.
For all we know, they (or the princess) brought him along without thinking/knowing that he'd be unable to go back to his world. It's always a chance, I guess. Although I personally don't believe they'd make use of such a device, simply because it would not fit in the slightest with the laid back atmosphere the show has been riding on.

Regarding that, I wonder if he'll find a way to go back in the end or if he's simply going to enjoy living with all of those pretty girls?
Old 2011-04-10, 10:10   Link #448
TrueKnight

Is this really going to be only 12 eps? *is sad*
TrueKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-10, 10:14   Link #449
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue-kun View Post
For all we know, they (or the princess) brought him along without thinking/knowing that he'd be unable to go back to his world. It's always a chance, I guess. Although I personally don't believe they'd make use of such a device, simply because it would not fit in the slightest with the laid back atmosphere the show has been riding on.
I'm not saying they could find out in the middle of a battle. I'm saying, once it's known, they wouldn't have the stomach to keep fighting.
Old 2011-04-10, 10:15   Link #450
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue-kun View Post
Regarding that, I wonder if he'll find a way to go back in the end or if he's simply going to enjoy living with all of those pretty girls?
Who would want to go back when a cute pink-haired princess with puppy ears is attracted to you, and you get to grope a tsundere droopy ears rogue?

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-10, 10:30   Link #451
Sekirei07

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
Who would want to go back when a cute pink-haired princess with puppy ears is attracted to you, and you get to grope a tsundere droopy ears rogue?
The flag for the princess hasn't been raised yet. Well for the pink haired one anyways. Our Majesty has clearly made a deceleration to "Invade" him again lol

I am a bit concerned that this series is just going to go and be a harem anime with this much soft spoken plot. Well it is a harem anime, but I mean just the main focus being on the harem.
Old 2011-04-10, 10:45   Link #452
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeisterBabylon View Post
Obligatory:

"Its customary in Flonyard that when an alpha rubs his face in a bitch's breasts, it means he's asking for marriage!"

Eclair:
Sink:
Whatever happened to sniffing her b...

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeisterBabylon View Post
Chaos, I can't believe no one talked about Sonic Move amid all of this! And the above to! I wonder how many people married Erio to Caro when he succeeded. XD
Oh right that... Kinda slipped my mind- I mean, if it was Millhiore (I got to keep using her name less I forget again) that got groped I would totally had exclaimed it.

Quote:
I am a bit concerned that this series is just going to go and be a harem anime with this much soft spoken plot. Well it is a harem anime, but I mean just the main focus being on the harem.
I don't know, after three seasons of Nanoha I can't imagine this turning out that way...

...THEN again, maybe it's because after 3 seasons of Lyrical "This train is going nowhere" Nanoha that Tsuzuki is at last allow to release his inner desire demon for Shota-Loli love affair(s).
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-10, 10:50   Link #453
tsunade666

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Oh right that... Kinda slipped my mind- I mean, if it was Millhiore (I got to keep using her name less I forget again) that got groped I would totally had exclaimed it.
I wonder when will this happen. She has strong guard
Old 2011-04-10, 10:53   Link #454
lightbringer
M9000

Episode 2 was worth watching if only for the way the plot twist at the end was handled.
lightbringer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-10, 10:53   Link #455
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
I wonder when will this happen. She has strong guard
Obviously they're not doing a very good job- In the Interview with Mamoru, aside from blasting apart Eclair's clothes, Shinku seems to find himself peeking at Millhiore bathing.

...It's a pinch indeed.
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-10, 11:16   Link #456
ac195
Koh nara dekiru!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
The protagonist of this show?

He's the opposite of Saito... an "I can do anything!" eunuch... well, he's not quite an opposite since he is also a retard.
ac195 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-10, 11:24   Link #457
kagato3

Hmm. with as much as the lead reminds me of the Monkey King I'm wondering if we will have any parallels to journey to the west.
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.
kagato3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-10, 12:40   Link #458
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

I hope not. The last time we had a blue eyed blond monkey king in anime, it had serious pacing problems.
Old 2011-04-10, 13:50   Link #459
kagato3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
I hope not. The last time we had a blue eyed blond monkey king in anime, it had serious pacing problems.
Just because blue eyed blond monkey kings tend to drag-on doesn't mean they always have to be bad What do you mean they are still on Namek?

Wondering how many Kimba jokes Gual will get hit with.

I do wonder if this takes place in the same univese as Nanoha with this world being realy out in the boondocks and Earth being something of a nexus.
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.
kagato3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-10, 13:52   Link #460
Sekirei07

Quote:
Originally Posted by ac195 View Post
The protagonist of this show?

He's the opposite of Saito... an "I can do anything!" eunuch... well, he's not quite an opposite since he is also a retard.
Yeah, Saito went from a useless guy who got treated like a dog to a badass who could stand against an army of 10,000 and hold out for a good while, while STILL getting treated like a dog.

The buildup of his skills and the climax of that fight were amazing and you can't help but feel chills when he was about to get killed by the whole army having to use every mage/cannon to fire in-sync on him. But than we got season three which was kinda bleh...

Our Hero is an idiot, but I think most have already seen enough idiots in other series. Hell isn't the one guy with many girls ALWAYS an idiot? Why can't we have a smart one for once! But than again that would probably be a hentai...

Tags
ecchi, fantasy, harem, shonen