AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2004-11-02, 20:31   Link #21
FireBorn

I personally think Gaara's new outfit kicks ass.
FireBorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-02, 21:59   Link #22
callowmallow
Freshman Member

Send a message via AIM to callowmallow
Quote:
Originally Posted by VMLM3
OMG, this is what passes for discussion these days? Fashion in a japanese ninja show?

Sorry.. I've just been away from the forums for some time and I felt the urge to say that.
hahaha, were you hoping for a versus thread with no basis, no conclusion, and endless flaming?

my point is what makes sense for ninja wear/gear....

personally, i agree with ppl on the 3rd hokage's battle dress, his helmet looks like it actually serves a purpose as it overlaps and protects his neck area
callowmallow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-03, 22:19   Link #23
A.L.

I'll be honest with you. I think Kankurou's outfit fits the ninja lifesytyle best. It may not look good, but it's tight enough to move around quickly and loose enough to hide all sorts of things in. It could also fit in a huge mess of bandages. Also, it's black and would be good to hide in shadows. Also, in the extreme heat of his desert home, the facepaint and black hood would protect him from the painful rays of the sun.

For coolest, I WOULD say the third's. Unfortunately, that helmet he wears looks way too much like a samurai's for any ninja taste. It DOES seem to protect him well, though.

But one of the best ninja accesory to have would probably be bandages. Even if you don't need them, you could alter it to work undercover and look like you've had one nasty bruise. Also, you could hide things in it such as blades and poison. And another wonderful use would probably to strangle people when they least expect it.
A.L. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-03, 22:53   Link #24
Agallion

Send a message via AIM to Agallion
kakashi's outfit.
Agallion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-03, 06:37   Link #25
Hatake maverick
Academy student.

I agree, kakashi's dress code is cool. He wears a more or less standard issue ninja garb which makes him fit in but has the face mask on with the tilted protractor which give's him the coolness and uniqueness of a true ninja. Naruto's outfit is kinda childish and he looks like more like pilot but is suits his personality and i can't imagine a young naruto wearing anything else. Kurenai's outfit is very fashionable if you ask me,but i doubt it's pratical uses.
Hatake maverick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-03, 07:42   Link #26
dnmt

Quote:
Originally Posted by A.L.
I'll be honest with you. I think Kankurou's outfit fits the ninja lifesytyle best. It may not look good, but it's tight enough to move around quickly and loose enough to hide all sorts of things in. It could also fit in a huge mess of bandages. Also, it's black and would be good to hide in shadows. Also, in the extreme heat of his desert home, the facepaint and black hood would protect him from the painful rays of the sun.

For coolest, I WOULD say the third's. Unfortunately, that helmet he wears looks way too much like a samurai's for any ninja taste. It DOES seem to protect him well, though.

But one of the best ninja accesory to have would probably be bandages. Even if you don't need them, you could alter it to work undercover and look like you've had one nasty bruise. Also, you could hide things in it such as blades and poison. And another wonderful use would probably to strangle people when they least expect it.
You're such a queer.
dnmt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-03, 07:42   Link #27
AkatsukisApprentice
Akatsuki's Apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agallion
kakashi's outfit.
I wanna see kakashi's face(unmasked) dammit!!
AkatsukisApprentice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-03, 09:25   Link #28
Hisoka??
Ultra noob

personally think the best outfit would be a simple black gi( i think its spelt so) that is tight fitting.
Simple, allows full range of motion, no excess baggage or obstructions and elegant
basically the 3rd's battle gear - the helmet or the fuzzy eyebrows' without the colour and leggings would be pretty close
Hisoka?? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-03, 12:08   Link #29
Kayess
Guy From Canada

Itachi's threads make him look most like a ninja to me.
Kayess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-03, 12:44   Link #30
Senien

Send a message via ICQ to Senien Send a message via AIM to Senien Send a message via MSN to Senien Send a message via Yahoo to Senien
I'm gonna have to go with Kakashi's threads as well. I guess he just resembles what I pictured a ninja should look like in my mind, though I admit that the face mask plays a large role in the decision.
Old 2004-12-03, 14:28   Link #31
chhayalak
5 Star Epicure Hunter

Talking

I think Gai and Lee outfit is the best for ninja functionality! If it was black it would be awesome, and also if they wore a black mask like kakashi! However, if they did wear masks it would take away from the super nice guy pose!!?!:?!?
chhayalak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-04, 02:22   Link #32
ctown

does any of you notice that they all wear the same brand of sandals? just sometimes different color
ctown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-04, 11:01   Link #33
labo

i like the anbus and jounins outfit, it really look so cool...

OFF TOPIC = can we posts some pics of those outfit that we're talking about here???
labo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-04, 11:09   Link #34
Shay
Monarch Programmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by labo
i like the anbus and jounins outfit, it really look so cool...

OFF TOPIC = can we posts some pics of those outfit that we're talking about here???
Yeah go for it. But i'd recomend puting hem in spoiler tags.
Current Album - Vessel by Twenty One Pilots
Shay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-04, 11:24   Link #35
labo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shay
Yeah go for it. But i'd recomend puting hem in spoiler tags.
thankk for the info...
labo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-04, 18:14   Link #36
rukus

I caught a glimpse of kakashi over this past weekend.... he was out party'ing a little TOO hard...

rukus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-04, 21:47   Link #37
Peare

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hisoka??
personally think the best outfit would be a simple black gi( i think its spelt so) that is tight fitting.
Simple, allows full range of motion, no excess baggage or obstructions and elegant
basically the 3rd's battle gear - the helmet or the fuzzy eyebrows' without the colour and leggings would be pretty close
The 3rd's battle gear is nothing like a gi.

The closest thing to a gi in the series is what Hinata's father wears.
Peare is offline   Reply With Quote