AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > K-On!

Notices

Old 2011-04-19, 01:00   Link #1701
LightMusicBand
To the salt mines

yahoo!!! thanks for the new tabs guys.

@CaptnAwesomee: i don't get it. but they do have some similarity. (but correct me if i'm wrong, but, isn't fuwa in key of E? and U&I in key of A? well, i don't know. i'll better cehck it out.)
Old 2011-04-24, 13:06   Link #1702
chubi23

err.... sorry for this silly question.... but how do you tab the piano part (has 2 parts, the G and F at the actual score sheet) correctly on GP?

thanks!
Old 2011-04-24, 16:18   Link #1703
trenton_dawn
Silt

Quote:
Originally Posted by chubi23 View Post
err.... sorry for this silly question.... but how do you tab the piano part (has 2 parts, the G and F at the actual score sheet) correctly on GP?

thanks!
I believe GP6 supports grand clef tracks, but for GP5 you would need to split it and use one track for LH and one for RH.
trenton_dawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-25, 08:35   Link #1704
phoenixnumber1

Hi, thanks for the tabs. Just wondering, for a beginner at drums, which song is easiest? Fude pen boru pen, hotchkiss or fuwa fuwa time? My friend is learning and i'd like to start with something easy or easy to simplify.

Also, on the gp5 files, how are the drums tabbed? For example, which line represents crash cymbal etc. Thanks!
phoenixnumber1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-25, 08:55   Link #1705
SirSlarty

Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenixnumber1 View Post
Hi, thanks for the tabs. Just wondering, for a beginner at drums, which song is easiest? Fude pen boru pen, hotchkiss or fuwa fuwa time? My friend is learning and i'd like to start with something easy or easy to simplify.

Also, on the gp5 files, how are the drums tabbed? For example, which line represents crash cymbal etc. Thanks!
GP denotes tabbed drums like this image:

http://www.therealmusician.com/image...f-notation.jpg

Not shown is the crash which is usually the very top note and indicated with an accent mark.
SirSlarty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-25, 14:25   Link #1706
Afternoon Tea
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by LightMusicBand View Post
yahoo!!! thanks for the new tabs guys.

@CaptnAwesomee: i don't get it. but they do have some similarity. (but correct me if i'm wrong, but, isn't fuwa in key of E? and U&I in key of A? well, i don't know. i'll better cehck it out.)
There both in standard tuning for guitar, and from a sheet music perspective key signature is not the same as a key, key signatures are just notational U&I has a Key Signature of - A Major (3 sharps at the begging of the staff), and Fuwa Fuwa Time has a Key Signature of - E Major (4 sharps), But really all that means is that for - E major. Anytime you encounter any F#, C#, G#, D#(weather in the staff or on a ledger line), you play a half step (one fret) higher. In other orders, the key signature sends out the loud and clear message "HEY! All Fs, Cs, Gs,and Ds are hereby sharped until further notice!"

but the chords are still the same What I meant was that both songs use Chords: E, A, E/G#, F#m, B, (theres one more Im forgetting) and also they use the alot of C Shaped barre chords

Last edited by Afternoon Tea; 2011-04-25 at 15:00.
Afternoon Tea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-25, 14:53   Link #1707
trenton_dawn
Silt

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptnAwesomee View Post
U&I has a Key Signature of - A Major (4 sharps at the begging of the staff), and Fuwa Fuwa Time has a Key Signature of - E Major (3 sharps)
I think you got that backwards, heh. A Major is 3 sharps and E Major is 4
Old 2011-04-25, 14:58   Link #1708
Afternoon Tea
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by trenton_dawn View Post
I think you got that backwards, heh. A Major is 3 sharps and E Major is 4
Oh crap yeah iknow, i wasn't paying attention thanks
Afternoon Tea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-25, 16:31   Link #1709
trenton_dawn
Silt

In terms of what a "key" actually means for a musical piece, the key signature generally indicates which key is the root. Therefore, Fuwa Fuwa's main riff, E->A->B is I->IV->V while U&I's A->E->F#m->D->E is I->V->vi->IV->V

While this doesn't always prove true, I think it does in this particular case.
Old 2011-04-27, 10:07   Link #1710
MagnaDrake
iAmAwesome

Allright everybody, first I want to apologize. I cant finish Fuyu no Hi anymore because my computer crashed and most of my data are corrupt, including scans and stuffs. Sorry.
MagnaDrake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-27, 10:45   Link #1711
SirSlarty

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagnaDrake View Post
Allright everybody, first I want to apologize. I cant finish Fuyu no Hi anymore because my computer crashed and most of my data are corrupt, including scans and stuffs. Sorry.
Man, that sucks. I hate computer crashes.
Anyone want to take over? If not I'll get to it.
SirSlarty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-27, 11:44   Link #1712
ChorpSaway

I can take over Fuyu no Hi. I've got plenty of free time.
ChorpSaway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-28, 08:09   Link #1713
chubi23

tenshi ni fureta yo! is finally done...... i've intentionally modified the pans of some instruments...... such an EPIC piece

http://www.mediafire.com/?2o7da175d44j4r0

thanks to sirslarty for the scans....

expect my cover of this soon >))
Old 2011-05-02, 00:57   Link #1714
LightMusicBand
To the salt mines

yey, thanks for the updates.

uhmmm, could someone help me with this. could someone convert this pdf to gp5 pls...... it is quite easier for me if i could hear what a piece should sound like, and it will be much easier that way. (i just need to edit some of these stuff so that it's playable in the guitar). and oh yeah, just started beginner's lesson in the keyboard. well, going smooth, and i want my friend to play me this song. thanks a lot.

this is the link: here

(its Ano Hi no Yume, from the K-On! s1 OST). from josh's list
thanks again...
Old 2011-05-02, 01:04   Link #1715
ChorpSaway

Quote:
Originally Posted by LightMusicBand View Post
yey, thanks for the updates.

uhmmm, could someone help me with this. could someone convert this pdf to gp5 pls...... it is quite easier for me if i could hear what a piece should sound like, and it will be much easier that way. (i just need to edit some of these stuff so that it's playable in the guitar). and oh yeah, just started beginner's lesson in the keyboard. well, going smooth, and i want my friend to play me this song. thanks a lot.

this is the link: here

(its Ano Hi no Yume, from the K-On! s1 OST). from josh's list
thanks again...
I can do this. Do you want it for solo guitar performance?
Old 2011-05-02, 02:35   Link #1716
LightMusicBand
To the salt mines

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChorpSaway View Post
I can do this. Do you want it for solo guitar performance?
uhmmm, by solo, you mean, the notes on the "piano's right hand", uhmmm, i would like it if the left hand and right hand could be done seperately on the same gp5, like different tracks. (because i am also gonna show this baby on my friend and let him have it a go too, so i kinda need both). well, for the part where i gonna edit so it can be playable in the guitar, well, i guess i could do that myself. it's just that, i'm still not used to reading sheet music, and i like it better if i hear and see the fingering of something before i can have a go on it. (yeah, still noob). well, i hope the different track thing isn't confusing. thanks a lot dude.
Old 2011-05-05, 10:28   Link #1717
ChorpSaway

Alright, so I have you the piano type version of the song right here:
http://www.mediafire.com/?cdzsw00k9sdbvsj

And because I misinterpreted your original intentions, here's a classical guitar arrangement:
http://www.mediafire.com/?manmeq9e956vn5b

BAM
Old 2011-05-06, 02:21   Link #1718
LightMusicBand
To the salt mines

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChorpSaway View Post
Alright, so I have you the piano type version of the song right here:
http://www.mediafire.com/?cdzsw00k9sdbvsj

And because I misinterpreted your original intentions, here's a classical guitar arrangement:
http://www.mediafire.com/?manmeq9e956vn5b

BAM
dude, thanks a lot!!! really appreciate it. i'm gonna check it out once i arrive home. (i'm in an internet cafe). ok thanks again....
Old 2011-05-15, 04:29   Link #1719
roankun
Tsundere Lover

I was wondering... does anybody here have the tabs/chords for Hotchkiss Season 2 Ep 1 version? Or is it just the same as the full ver?
roankun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-15, 06:25   Link #1720
brute11k

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by roankun View Post
I was wondering... does anybody here have the tabs/chords for Hotchkiss Season 2 Ep 1 version? Or is it just the same as the full ver?
I think what you're seeking is this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6C42E...eature=related

kthxbai
brute11k is offline   Reply With Quote